PDA

View Full Version : Haste™ Vs. Po*TenSe™

Saint
12-27-2017, 08:04 AM
(2004)

PO:

Featured Presentation

.........Instant Classick......

...........Start of a Murder................

Make Haste my Fan when these Words Propell-ya...Iono if ur Fallin Off or What to Tell ya......
...That when I'm Eye'n ya Verse- That U Being Wack, *Is Plain to Capture* like Terrorist Attacks from Delta...

........Personally Speaking........
Who Taught ya Multis- So *Haste Best Of All Time is like Toddlers*, I'm the One who Gave u the First Lesson In Step...
Plus, In Tag Team Tourney- U was Neva Respected As Best...Ironic, How *Gas Put You Out for Good*; and Didn't Have to Be *Sentenced to Death*...
Po Endin ya Rep...cuz i'm Labled Sicc..Punches make ya *Take Shots Behind the Scenes* Givin New Meaning to Trailor Clips...
First Bars all Fact- So We Know *Haste Made a Name off Someone Else Style* and I dont' Mean What *Diss~Abled Did*...:shock:
Prolly Spit bout me Biting on some Non Creative Shit..U Gettin *KO'd by tHrEe oH fO* somwhere Close to where ya Location Is...
Face it Kid..Every Bar *Holds ya Heart*, and i'll Help by *Plantin My Fist thru Oracles Chest* like *Agent Smith*...
Po Blazin Spits..That'll have ya Anatomy Shatter..Haste Ill..? B/S..! Only way u *Wood Make Elevation* is to Craft a Ladder..
For Dippin on FAI i'll Smack this Actor...Have *Fans Mad I Ended L'ora*, Witout Cancelling *Episodes of Family Matters*...:shock:
In All Honesty Whore..I'll Make ya *Eat ya Words* when I Snatch ya Adams Apple, and have ya Devour the Core...
Fucc You & and ur Crew yall Verses Honestly Bore...Cuz Haste + D.I.= a *Group of Squares, Stickin Together* like *Monopoly Boards*....

....::::Cough, Cough:::....::::AHEM.AHEM::::....

......Why U shouldn't Leave FAI.......
This the Top i'm Facin...pff, Ya Just *Ass'd Out for all ya Hard Work* like Givin Jobs to Patients...
Ya Flows Lost Amazement-
Plus, I Neva Thought u was Ill.........Haste Just *Toyin wit Siccness*.. like *Playin Operation*...
Get Drop'd in Rankings..Cuz we know i'll Son Dude..When my Punches hit this *Fags Soft Spot* Faster Than Sayin I Love You...
It's Evident ya Suck Too..So Dream u'll Win..! i'll have ya *Hopes Stuck to the Ground* like *P.I.'s Testin For Gum Shoe*... :shock:*
Haste All Emotional, Cuz my Rhymes that Flamin..Gott'em *Hidin his Feelings* But the Pain Represents the Smiles he's Fakin....
So, Iono Why u Tryna Fight Back..! cuz I *Seen ya Destiny Dead from the Take Off* and I'm Not Catchin *Deja Vu, or Watchin Final Destination*...
Should *Pull out my Dicc*, Cuz I Believe when ya put *Mind to Use* that's the Best Time ur Spittin...and that ain't On No Faggot-Shit...
But When i'm Done, Everyone gonna Say Po *B-4 H* And *See'm Go Down wit a Boom* like *Playin Virtual Battleship*...!

As my Man Membrain would Say
Boom Boom Bam Got Damn

Explain:
*If ya Didnt' know a P.I. is a Private Investigator or Detective...!

Haste:

--HOF aint ready yet—

fucka intro…

….ya dead from stingers, --po tryna sketch hastes illness--, but I Drew Bury, More…like the wedding singer….

{{WALKS DOWN RED CARPET}}

serious now,

. ..Haste done looking-man, “bulldoze bacteria through ya genes” cuz im known for “infectiously pushing glands”; these text omens leave you shook and damned….L’O –watch ya structure drip off--; cuz I’ll “burn down Po*T’s exterior”; like “overheated cooking pans”….
Brace for deployment,
……………Twist ya tear ducts into unbalanced chemicals; like depressive grievin; “beat ya lungs into cancer” and leave ya “chest weezin”; --Po needs to ‘marinade’ for a ‘winters reason’--, so H “Throw ya lifeline on an artic grill”; and “barbeque ya life to the right ‘season’”….wow
Never exceeded my standards,
…..Haste “drop a goodbye letter on ya shoulders”; watch ya “fall out of composure”; “on a sour notes closure”---its like the first time you got denied, -Po stay ‘on the net with his cockiness’-, so I’ll “Spike Ya Triumph Through Ya Arms”; and “play volleyball with ya pride”….(ouch)
Its HASTES REIGN mudafucka!
………Intertwine your “ cut achilles tendon with ya ambition”; because the “hopefull walk ends here”; listen peer im insane, H –plug sparked controllers to ya temples-, “ya minds vined with flames”, H “torch on the right side of ya brain”; till you “forget the bright sign of ya game”….(omg)…

{{ENTERS POTENSE’S MIND}}

H Bury, BarZ like an underground prison, Census marked an anti Christ,
…..I damage life, “scratch off ya awareness”; ‘ blur ya “immediate apprehension”, Po’s outta my division---ya seekin for crowds attention-, but only time “po felt by an audience”; is at a “law enforcement convention”…
L’O releasing psychological demons,
….Haste reach into ya chest with pressed forcepts and break ya heart into two parts, linked to your will, “memories barely remembered” yu’ll “blink when yu killed”; -reach into Po’s thirst for sickness--; H “crush a Dixie cup through ya talent” cuz your just a “small drink of my skill”….(wow)…
…….Beat the heavin out of this heathen, pretzel ya choices to ornaments; give ya a variety of hopin….H “keep ya jaw locked in pain”; like a “talking phobia”, nobody owin ya…--syringe ya chest fluids into ya calfs--, H “place bronchial mucus buildup in ya legs” and leave ya with “walking pneumonia”…./wow\
UNFUCKWITHABLE, banner of my text,
……… My shots “hurdle through ya earlobes” like “track practice with wax”; body dismembered, bones scattered on a flat mattress witta axe; --FAI say Haste turned disloyal--, so I’ll “twist Po’s neck in a 180”; place a knife in ya spine, so there’s no secret when I “stab you in the back”…
Feel the impact of this raping,
………..grimey as fuck, H “Take the balls out of po’s plot” like “cowards in movies”; gotta “cereal bowl in ya dna” H got the “power to spoon genes”; ya dismantled to lose see, --blow soap bubbles through ya shirt--, cuz Haste “leave more air pockets in ya chest” than an “overpowered jacuzzi”…/woah\

{{CURTAINS CLOSING}}

..Scrape ya inner organs in portions of negative five, leave embryo eggs in ya eyes…Po a “strap on with a mask”; just a “pussy in disguise”; yu’ll ‘follow my commands’, --sew one of ya hands to ya heart--, “put a dagger in the other” and watch ya “commit suicide with high fives”; like “playin simon says with knives”…/omfg

-battle of the year-

This Raping Has Been Brought To You By: Dark Intent Productions

Signed: Haste

This Battle Stands At A Standstill: Tied 4-4

Answer
04-11-2023, 07:46 AM
Bro entered his mind then said “crush a Dixie cup through ya talent” cuz your just a “small drink of my skill”….(wow)

Saint
04-18-2023, 03:35 PM
bite that for your next live battle