PDA

View Full Version : NYVillian18yrold vs. Answer

Saint
12-27-2017, 08:22 AM
NYVillian18yrold’s Verse

....Enigma Aka Answer Aka Anti-Christ Aka Vex Serenity blah blah ....

N’ll Seal Your Fists When I Put The Steal To Kids!, Put |“BANNANA-Clips-In-Your-HEAD”| Then |“PEEL-Your-WITS”|!!!/
Have You Feeling Hits!, Cuz I Peeped Your Sound Click, And I Swear There Were More |“Christ-Slurs”| (Chryslers) Than A |“Town-N-Country-Dealership”|!!!!//1 (Hehe Lisp Boy)
My Lines’ll Hurt You!, And TOUCH Upon My Sickness? Like Killing Barney Youll |“Die-Purple”| (Per Pull)!//
Shape Your Spine In A Circle!, Cuz When My Punches Hit Ill Have You |“Not-Responding”| Like Answer On A |“Verizon-Commercial”|!!//2 (Can You Hear Me Now? Lol)

...Lets Get More Personal!...

Hold The Beam To You Jeans Have You Bleed From Knees!, Cuz I Know Wuts Coming, I’ve |“GRASPED-Each-WORD”| Id Have You |“Heave-When-You-Breath”|!/
Love Richards *Dicks* Hes On His Knees For These!, Cuz Like |“Achivements-From-Aquatic-Agriculture”|, Answer Just |“SUCK-SEEDS (Succeds) From REED”|!!//3(Reed-Water Plants)
Your Hallow Frame!, Couldnt Get |“Sharp-Spits”| If You Were A Circus Performers, The |“Few-That-Swallows-Blades”|!/
We Know He Follow Gays!, Now Nobody Takes You Seriously, Cuz Saying You’ll Win? Everyones Like |“Huh-Nukka?”| (Hanukkah) Like Fuccin |“Jewish-Holidays”|!!!//4
Im Rocking Frees!, My Fists Are Like |“Ja-Rule”| MuthaFuka Cuz Im |“Popping-E”|!/
Touch Me? You Aint Welcome To My Crew So Lets Stop It G!, Cuz Di? |“A-Dios (Adios) Ced (Said), Adios”| Like |“Replying-To-Fairwells-From-The-Kings-Of-Comedy”|!!!//5(Cedrick The entertainer lol)
I Leave You Slumped In This Bout!, Cuz Honestly Ill |“Drain Ya,Blood”| Without Putting Your |“Matter-Through-Spouts”|!!/
Pumping Ya Out!, Cuz Speak On The Sickest? Muthafuka Id Have To Be |“Professio”| For |“A-Nig-To-Come-Out-My-Mouth”|!!!//6 (ENIGma)
Of Coarse Your Wreck!, Break Your Heart Like |“Mirroroing-The-Ymca”| Ill Have Your |“Centers-RECK/Rec”|!/(Rec Center)
Trying To Win 3 Solo Tourneys And Get Respect!, Cuz Muthafuka Im Going For A |“4-Chin/Fortune ”| Quiker Than |“Answers-NECK”|!!!//7 (lmao ewww)

http://www.holla-front.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4816&stc=1
WTF FATASS? "THIS GUY DOESNT LOOK GANGSTER?!?!" Bet If I had One Of Your Burger King Big Macs You'd Smile!!!

...Personals With REAL PUNCHLINES....

Let The Score Set, Cuz |“Writing-Scriptz-For-WWE”| Is The Only Time Youd Have |“Raw-Texts”|!!!/
Better Than Me, Ha Is The Whore Bent? Or Shall I Remind You That Your Like |“Ripped-Bandannas”| The Way Your Not Even One Of The |“Top-Foreheads”|!!!!//8(Four-Heads..Your 15?)
Mind Gets Severed With My Intentions Bitch!, Cuz Like A |“Neglected-Kids-Coloring-Book”| Your |“Lines Weren’t Mentioned, Kid”|!/
Invitation? You Were Just Recommended And Hesitant, As I |“Extract-The-Perfection-Hemisphere-From-Your-Cerebrum”| Cuz Your Spot |“Wasn’t-In-The-Mind-Of-Excellence”|!!!!!//9 (You Werent Invited)
Alan Has A Full Throat With A Corrode Boner!, Blow Off Your Chest And Have You |“Lease-A(Liza)-Heart”| Like |“Boyfriends-Of-The-Daughter-Of-Homer”|!/
I Went To Reeds House..Found Out You Were A Sex Moaner, Either Way This Kids Like |“Fanatics-For-Day-Old-Foods”| The Way Answer Is Nothing More But A |“Intense/Intents-Left-Over”|!!!//10 (Your Di’s Garbage)
With One Smurk Dude My Image Alone Would Murk You!, And Have You |“DI(Die)-And-Rejected”| Like The |“Outcome Of Your First Crew”|!/
Im Coming To Hurt You!, And Kill Enig In 11 Bars, N’ll Have This |“Bitch Leave Before 12”| Like |“Cinderella’s-Curfew”|!!!//11

....Didnt I Already Ko You?....

Glad You Found Your Own Style!, Like |“Skeletons-In-A-Mosh-Pit”| Ill Leave Your |“Bones-Piled”|!/
Your Souly Mild!, Your Mother Learns From Her Mistakes...Why You think Your The Only Child?//12 (Ooook)

Explanations-
Dios Siad No To Answer To Be In Di And Answer Wasnt Invited I Just Recommened Him.....

ok Gl Homie

Answer’s Verse:

*an episode of "Cops" comes on!*

*broadcaster announces*

"OH NO! IT'S THE NOTORIOUS NEW YORK INTERNET GANGSTER, GOES BY THE NAME VINNY VINNY VINCHI! THIS MAN IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY! HE IS TRULY AN 18 YEAR OLD VILLAIN LIKE WE HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE! HIS CRIMES?? - MASTURBATING TO INTERNET BOARD MEMBER ON HOLLA-FRONT "HEATHER AKA DREAMKAST AND ATTEMPTING TO MESSENGER HER HARASSING HER THROUGH AOL INSTANT MESSENGER BEGGING FOR CYBER SEX!"

*SUDDENLY THE COPS SURROUND THIS HOUSE, THEY QUIETLY SNEAK INTO THE HOUSE, AS HE IS CURRENTLY MALESTING HIS YOUNGER SISTER TRYING TO CONVINCE HER FLAT-CHESTED ASS TO GET IMPLANTS AS THE COPS ENCROACH HIM AND GRAB HIM FROM BEHIND! THEY CUFF HIS ASS, YOU'RE GONNA BE LOCKED UP FOR A LOONNNGG TIME BUDDY!*

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/PurleeDef/NYVillain.jpg

HAHAHAHA Puttin Villain Behind Bars, Fareal 12 To Be Exact, Check It..

||..ima make NY FAMOUS like the MADISON GARDENS, Fact-Is-Quite-Like-This:
NY DONT WANT A PIECE OF EARS UNLESS HIS ASS-WAS-MIKE-TYSON!!!! (LMFAO!)
... (You're So Dead....)
I Nail Stupid...ass Pale Bitch, Loser... checkin in? you 'GOTT-A B CRAZY' like 'failing students'!!
Only Won last tourney cuz of re-entrance, and You Can Repeat The Process ... But When In Competition, NY known to 'CHOKE UNDER THE SURFACE' even if he AINT in an 'UNDERWATER BREATHING CONTEST'!!!

HANDS UP ... villain gets SLAMMED, WHAT?! ... 'TEAR HIS SKIN' n have him 'SHOWIN MORE FLESH' than an 'old polaroid camera'!!! (flash)
BITCH, Outta Time! ... HF'LL think you 'PRAYIN WITH PARKINSONS' the way i leave you 'SHAKIN YA FIST AT THE SKY'!!! (Hold Onnn)

Beat This Fag ... With Ease In Fact ... Then 'DE-PANTS THIS MOTHERFUCKA' get it? 'WE CAN CLEARLY SEE YOUR ASS'!!! (you're)
here, take a 'HIKE' - you know you weak....ans finna make him 'snap under pressure' like a 'PRO QB'!!

This Fag Dies, I Bet It...Post Then Goin Back Trynna Edit ... you could 'RUB DIVAS THE WRONG WAY' and still not GRAB-MYA-TENSION'!!! (grab my attention)
who wants WAR? This Freak?!...ima 'SLASH YA JEANS' and 'REALLY CUT YA LIFE'...'SHORT N BRIEF'!!! (think about it, amazing wordplay)

Take these nine lives, shiiitt...you can say he dies, right bitch?....he couldnt 'PATCH-UP THIS LOSS', if he was a LAZY EYED PIRATE'!!!
Get back, Now Yall Shook...ya 'BARK is bigger than your BITE', but no need to test the statement, cuz 'vinny's ALWAYS got his MOUTH ON WOOD'!!! (haha)

This man is sick? How???...No 'Chance In This Round'...Cuz i 'Drop Tu In One' like 'Spanish Discounts'!!! (tu = you in spanish)
Lord Please Forgive Fore I Know Not What I Doooo, Whoa - Slow ... Vinny's finna win? not likely but you're best getting a 'JOB AS A PRIESTS' TAILOR' so atleast you can 'HOPE-SEW'!!!

Ya know ima carry him ... To The Obituary, Meh Flip It - Oh You Weary Bitch....i 'CRASH YA SPINAL' and leave you to 'PAY-PER-BACK' like a fuckin 'LIBRARIAN'!!!
nah you aint winning, thats something plain, but i 'send you towards a cliff with a leprachaun'.....shows for a lucky BRAKE!!!

+When I Get Personal, Vinny Finna Purse-An-L+
This Kid's Simply A Victim To My Wordplay.... and votes? 'vinny couldnt get ONE-UP' if it was his fuckin 'BIRTHDAY'!!!
Dont let ya ego get to ya, ya head'll blow...'AN-VILL'S DROP FAILS' like a 'ROAD RUNNER EPISODE'!!! (Blammo)

i got this 'MATCH BOOKED' as i shred-this-geek'...when 'CLOSE-IN-ON NY' like 'BAD NEW YORK DOCUMENTARIES'!!! (think...)
you 'CANT SEE ME', i'm rippin this guy...i 'SHOVE A BLADE INTO YOUR RETINA', and i can say i aint talkin bout the way you 'SPELL YA NAME' when i say you're left 'MISSIN AN I'!!!

i'm tearin this kid...just to leave more 'SORES IN NY' than the 'TERRORISTS DID'!!!
yeah you got the last match, that thats all-set...but this simply 'EYE FOR-EIGN EYE' but i didnt plan on seein 'CHINKS IN STARING CONTESTS'!!! (ROFL, OVA!!)
...FINISH HIM!
Fear You? Nah the ear shits clear dude, but i can check ya audios, and anyone who hears you is probably wishin THEY WAS MISSIN THEY EARS, TOO!!

Signed,
-- FLVillan15YrOld