PDA

View Full Version : Logic 4_Dub vs. Testament

Saint
12-27-2017, 08:36 AM
Logics Verse:

oh boy.....

Listen...
Retributions at hand... as i show your L from perspectives of views from the past
cause in WAR i 'Guerilla every stage of your life'
- like charts depicting the Evolution of Man
ol'school jack............
Whos rhymin the Cleanest? - this time i'ma mean it.. - this guy is Defeated
cause 'with Letters I show examples of how i'm fucking You' -
like using 'Q to explain the Connection of Vagina n Penis'
Cause see kid - My flows are Beatiful.... you may have taken the title - but the Thrown is movible
cause honestly - if i was to QUOTE ya illest punch -
it'd look like i was typing 'Two Twice in Roman Numerals'.......... " "
And i'm givin you Problems ... winded? Logic'll leave you more 'Under-Breathe' than Upper Lips to a Nostril
betta go back to ya notes - cause i'ma leave this 'Kid headin for his Resevoire' - like the Tip of a Condom
This kid is just awful - I murk rhymes.. so when i'm finished - i'll leave you with a few burnt lines
my views hurt lives - .. so in the 'n' (end) your LEFT GOIN DOWN -..like 'U-Turn Signs'
You survive? - I'm doubtin your Experience - Wins a round n' now this clown is serious?
cause logic'll 'Answer Every Metaphor You Spit' -..like playing 20 Thousand Dollar Pyramid
Look - Your less than important... i saw your pics with Scuba - so i aint the first to question this notion
but simple fact is - this dude Pivots on Laps... like 'Marathon runners changing direction of Motion'
And Death is approachin - so holler when we fight - i can even beat you 'holdin Back' more than Collagen in Spines
"Victory"? - your about to 'see the Opposite Side of WON (one).. MONEY' - like Holding Dollars to the Light
But logic isnt nice? -..well dont doubt Pressure - cause logic'll take you out, with One foul Lecture
i dont have to speak on Caskets - fact is.. i'll leave 'Testament in Wooden Cases' - ..like Hotel Dressers
and it only gets better......cause simply....
I'ma Peel the flesh from this Pig - ..and 'toss it around' - to continue blessin the boards
and watch you 'Come to Grip with what you Cant Eat' - like Muslims playing Professional Sports
Best to abort - logics got a 'LEG UP on your IMMATURE BULL'.. n this is getting Interesting...... cause
when i 'Elevate Calfs' - i beat you with 3 Strikes to the base - like 'Pinning Victorys in Wrestling'
Your Rep? - Please - i'll Play off Biblicle Words in this election like the President.. - Preparin to Die?
cause literally - Testament is getting Fucked by Washington - like 'Re-inactments of American Pie'
(washington apples...... lol)
Yet you dare to deny - ..so i'll ruin this bastard - with a verse thats just too Fluid to Capture
your just ass - and fact is Testament will Never Touch Wax - like 'Handing Q-Tips to Answer'
(LoL)
Fa'real - Your jargons useless.. in this battle i'll disregard his movements
so when he speaks of 'Cold Blows'
i assume he's checking the Temperature of CUPS - like 'symbols of Pharmaceutics'
Break apart ya fluids - I'MA HAVE A PARTY TO THIS.. cause test is done when madness drops
logics DARK as hell - so your 'Fathered by Night' in every Gala-Had..like the 'Son of Lancelot'
but yet.....
You'll only fail.. When logic beats you solo once again - scripting a lonely tale
cause when i 'Swallow Testament' - its as if I Quenched a Godly Thirst - like 'The Holy Grail'
Your tone is fraile - so i'll leave ya life in a horror .. from the things i write in a border
and have your Liberties Bottom Out - like your 'looking at the Eagle side of a Quarter'
Thus... You'll lose here - so you'd better get backup from your Crew Peers
or after this you'll have no 'Proof of Victory'... cause
logic'll leave your Paper Trails at Zero - like 'Confetti Explosions on New Years'
My views clear - your simply Idle in rounds... and Your Survival I doubt
so when 'Testament Face his Fears'..he'll 'Become a Fallen Angel'
- like Police Artists working from Bible Accounts
as i bid fairwell....
Stand n' listen - battling me was Stupid.. i'll 'Choreograph Death' as damage glistens
cause logic'll have you 'Dancin to your own Mistakes' - like Ashley Simpson

*Yup....

Testaments Verse:
yo.........
yo..yo
Ya fans swim around your mouth, its a sea of love - I'll put the heat to mugs
Cause your lifes "Hanging From a String" like....well.. ...(See Above)

look ......

Im not sweatin - you're Bitch now..and without 'Church Clothes'..this kids 'Cross Dressin'...
You'll be "Fighting for your Life"....like Damien when his Mod Spots Threatened!!!!
It's your life you'll pay with too..Memories of searving you before, its as if I'm having a moment of Deja Vu
I stay going "Over your head" so you'll Have a "Mental Lapse/Laps" cause I "Run Circles Around Logic" Like "Halos Do"!!
Logic's thoughts will lessen...I'll 'Kick you while you're Down' and "Rub it in" as if you were "Dirt on Floormats"
Test will "Break ya Arms & Legs" so when i knock logic "Outta his Brainstorm" it'l redefine needing "Four-Casts" !!
Dont doubt what i teach, stay devout when i preach - Testament is Out of your reach
so check it - I'll have more "Shells in Your Back" than "Laying out at the Beach"!!!!!
Its all about respect - Im quick to Break yo Neck, so get off his cock and take some breath!
honest to god, I'm suprised Jrite hasnt Nominated one of your Cyphers for HOF!!!
made ya crew flop - What goes up, Must come down - So I'll watch you drop
So If even the "Sickest Will Fall", Watch me give dub a "Flew/Flu Shot"
I know ya stressed, last battle you fucked with test, and guessed i was at best a pest
punches'l blow ya chest, and like "Pissing in Your Sleep", well...."Uno the Rest" (think..)
I'll prevent you from taking the 'High Road' in life, as if i gave 'Detox to Drugged Drivers'....So "Logic won't be needed" to "Flip Dub" and leave "Bud-Wiser"
Be honest with yourself, so far in lines - ive probably won - cause a true star will shine...
so dont get respect twisted! .... cause when it "comes to Logic"..."an Answer is never Far Behind"
your losin too....got 30 bars? Then use it dude!, ill show you who's abuse is crude
lost to kaos!?!? Figures......You've "Struggle with more Squares" than a "Rubix Cube"
They'll nominate you for awards you wont deserve, but really - im "Not Feeling You!" like i "Dont have Nerves"
plus You "Lost from the Start" ....so like "Aluminum Foil"...I'll guess this jokes "Pre-Searved"
You Lost to Test AGAIN! you'll have to Deal With Disgrace - without ya d/r i was left to peel ya face
I'll reveal my strategy - Dive Head First in ya "Fan Base", and I'm really "Ceiling Your Fate" (PICTURE IT)
hows this lame flaunting? This kids a 'Pube' look "Dub..Ya Bush" so I'm known to "Stay Moshing"...
When ya 'Heads Leaking' I'll 'Wipe your Intellect' and "SEAL your Thought Process" without "Navy Brainwashing" (wooahh)
[-]
[-]
[-]
You left HHAP and your prime died quick! Wheres ya balls? I can find mine prick..
So whats the smartest thing that ever Came out of Logics Mouth? ..........(Einstein's Dick)