PDA

View Full Version : Marville vs Damien Omen

Saint
12-27-2017, 08:45 AM
Marville:
ExplanationZ
Damien Omen
Nemo the fish.

..i'ma work ya frame, with guns and circus flame, my raps is similar to feminisct builders - turfin dame..
..i run berserk with game, slap omen with gills, marville make him "swim with the fishes" (how?) "reverse his name"..
..flamez is burnin' D, what you been puffin, thoughts of the win was just a pipe dream, what are you a surfing fiend..
..ain't no one heard of he, put ya L on a blackboard, have damien "chalking up his losses" like cop killer "murder scenes"..
..wanna battle? he shook, he seen what i do in this text game, my skill up lifting, but this ain't a matter with crooks..
..shrapnails stabbin this rook, throw me a chef hat!, cause i'm about to "put dough in the air" faster than "italian cooks"..
..put ya butt in the morgue, knifes split ya tummy in four, have damien like rich teenagers? stuck in the maul..
..money get whored, you should'nt of answered this call out, omens a "hibernating bear" he set himself "up for the fall"..
.my punches'll play this faker, Dame should marvel me, one hit'll tip the scales and i aint talkin' 'bout weighing gators..
..the heats baking haters, you talk alotta shit, but my blades'll "strip down ya bark" like the process of "making paper"..

D Omen:
kit is another word for cut...

Marville aka Biz aka Skewl Em

Quit Audio Son...Ya Sounds Is Useless...Theres No Way You'd Pound Me...Stupid - Recognized? No!..'Kids Not Payin Attention To Skewl' Like “Habbits Of Lousy Students”
Ya Raps A Crock..Slice n Stab This Cock...Leavin People To See 'MAR-KIT' Like “Watchin Nasdaq Stocks”

(...*sigh*...)

Final Results?: This Guys Diced Into Sections...Like 'Grim Reaper Being Lazy'...“I'll Take Your Life...In A Second” (Think!)
Blow Ya Gray Matter On The Passenger Seat...Have Ya 'Brains Ridin Shotgun'..So You Can “Use Your Mind As A Weapon”...
No Chance Of Ya Spits Servin D, Aint Gonna Let This Bitch Worry Me Cuz I'll Get Rid Of 'Biz, Quick' Like “Disposin Of Pancake Mix Hurriedly”
Fuckin Wit Omen? Like 'Being Familiar With Good Quality'...“You Should Know - Better”...Leavin This Hoe Severed...Squeeze On Ya Lungs So Hard That 'You Can See The Air When It Comes Out' Like “Breathin In Cold Weather” (ahh)
Like Boy Bands Droppin From The Sky...I'll Watch You “Fall N'Sync”..Sorry To Break It To Ya But I'm Gonna Win This Despite What Ya Dawgs Might Think...Biz Ya 'Small Time' So 'Mar-Tini' Like The “Alcoholic Drink”
Ya Wack N Simple...I'll Smash Ya Limbs Dude...Mar Spittin? Theres 'No Point' In Other Words..His Verses Are 'Meaning-Less' Like “Subtraction Symbols”
I'll Wreck This Newbie...Snap Ya Neck In Two, See...After I Give Him Multiple Wounds...Doctors'll Be Tryin To 'Bring MARVEL To Life' Like “Directors Of The X Men Movie”

..Closing Statements..

I'm Comin With Atomic Spits..Ya Weak Verse? I'll Demolish It.. And When Cats Say 'Marville Lost'(Marvellous) It “Wont Be Out Of Astonishment” (Wow)
Honestly..Ya Quite Subpar..Can't Compete With Me Cuz I'm Nice With Bars..When I Assault Biz..It'll Be Like 'NASA Expeditions'...Medics'll Be “Lookin For Life On Mars”