PDA

View Full Version : Po*Tense vs. RhymeFloLikeWyn aka RaQwan

Saint
12-27-2017, 03:33 PM
(2003)

RhymeFloLikeWyn aka RaQwan:

3....2....1...BOOM

This fag stays 'upon dicks' just to claim he is the 'TOP-HEAD'..
leavin PO 'under the surface' like 'sumo wrestlers' when they 'DROP-DEAD'..!!
rhyme stay with a 'pump by his side' like carryin ya 'Heart-in-a-Bag'..
Should I Eat Po?NokSide stated
Quote:
"Dont Even Start-with-tha-Fag"..
!!
words condensin-ya-trash..ya 'approachin death' when
'Commencin-this-Crash'..
There's no chance of convincin-this-fag..Mah 'SHITS OVER
this Dude' like 'Vince-In-Ya-AV'..!!
Po's 'shit will never be hot' forcing to 'ignite-lines-with-feces'..
FAI compares rhyme-to-jesus..this battle will 'end ya nominations'
fa 'life-time-acheivement'..!!
the 'light' is too-dim-to-see..laughin at ya 'crews-sympathy'..
not the 'MC' that dudes-meant-to-be..usin special takticks to
'confuse-this-enemy'..!!
i'm rippin' MC's.... you think you iLL with ya spits,but i got a sicker-disease..
it's about as HARD to beat PO... than 'hand jobs' given to Christopher-Reeves...
sick-with-a-plan,Bunches-of-Dumb-Shit,you should be kicked-out-ya-clan..
Because Victory to PO becomes a 'wrong fit' so 'Watch it' slip-out-ya-Hands...!
My Plan-Is-Laid to Create a Hand-Grenade thats
Man-Made from a Can-a-Raid..
Run It 'Down yer Torso' so when the 'Force-Blow's theres
no-where-to-Amputate..!!
hush-with-the-shouts... yall 'shinning on these kids' cause ya
battle history glistens-with-losses..
ya punches remind me of 'not seeing ya loved ones' for years
cause your 'missing-me-often'..
You must like *L's* cuz Potense consistently postin his verses 'BLUNT'..
smack-when-servin-punks..Ya shit is always FILL'ER like 'fat dicks in virgin-cunts'..!!!
Not a 'farmer birthin cows' but watch how Rhyme 'RAISE-THE-STEAKS'..
A great mistake, caught ya 'stealin car parts'..ya need to 'TAKE-A-BRAKE'..!!
Your 'Pre-pared To Get Ate' this Faggot Gettin 'Roasted-First'..
Rhyme known To 'Burn Fetus' And Scorch Mc's Like I 'Toasted-Birth'..!!

.... ...

Po*Tense:

..[intro]..
…I Admit that PuNiSh’Em CHEATED! But PoTenSe is the Beginning-of-this-Kid..
I Admit that Rhymes WAS mah Mentor!! but Peep the Link and u’ll see the Reason I BIT..!!
Rhymes Biting The Name He Got Now
(Check the Title..rímês flö lýkwín'! was a Cat on RF long time now Ban’d as Warbux..lol)

..[Just Heating Up]..
…Swords Caress-ya-Sight..i 'Solemnly Swear-ya-WACK'! wit Knowledge of ‘Oaths to Testify'..
Only time Raq ' Rhymesflolikewyn! is when Po* Gave him the 'Breath-of-Life'..(KO)!
…Check-this-Fight..u Jarule Joke..’Nails-Scratch-ya-Ego’! when they ‘Claw-thru-Hopes’..
u ain’t Drawin Votes..the *Closest* u’ll get to ‘Defeating Supremace is ya ‘Janul Quote’..(DAMN)
…Knives Inhabit-ya-Flesh..’Dissect-ya-Skin’ to ‘Fragements’! when ‘Steppin-to-Plates’!!
Got this Bum ‘Perspiring-from-Postponement’! Raq known to be ‘Sweatin-mah-Weight’(Wait)!!
Leave Necks-in-a-Brace…Raq ‘Destiny’s Predicted Lifeless’!! when I’m ‘Guessin-his-Fate’’..(Wow)
…ur Seconds-from-Ate..like ‘Apartments-in-Gang Neighborhoods’ I got Rhymes ‘Checkin-his-Place..
Raq + D.C= Fiend-of-Groupies!! If I Lose to U! Somebody Please-Shoot-Me..
Eat-his-Duties!! u ain’t even ‘Gotta Drop’! when I’m Done ‘It’s a WRAP’! like ‘Ending ‘Scenes-in-Movies’!! (OMG)
…Got Raq ‘Shook’! to the Point the ‘Homos Muttering’!! Bones Broke Fluttering..
Truth Be Told!! all u Spit is Play’d Shit! So Rhymes ‘SO SO’! like Getting 'Caught ‘Stuttering’!!*
…when I Fight-ya-Dun! Ya Might-just-Run! Have ya ‘Penning-ya-Breath’ like I had to ‘Write-Thru-Lungs’..
Ain’t No Time-for-Fun!! Cuz ya Life-is-Done! When Po* Spit! Like ‘Talk-while-Chewing’! I make Raq ‘Bite-his-Tongue’!!
…I don’t wanna Fight-Dukes..but Fuck It! U get D/R so hard even ya ‘Pubes’ don’t ‘Like-You’!
Get Ya Life Chewed..mah Punches leave you ‘Blacked Out’! like ‘Segregated Night Schools!!(TK Fuckin O)
…Fuck Punches!! I’ll ‘Lay-out-mah-Hands’! and I’m not Talkin about ‘Drugs’ when u ‘Overdose-from-SMACKS’..
Choke-this-Cat..I NEVA ‘Bought-a-Country’! but on HF I ‘Own-A-RAQ(IRAQ)! (its Ova)
…This kid ‘Text-is-Dirty’! well I’m a ‘Clean Enthusiast’ so I ‘Erase-the-Filthy’..I Know ya Feel-Me!!
Cuz Po* ‘Speakin-ya-Ill’!! I’ll be More ‘Out-of-Line’! than **KOBE** ‘Pleadin-Not-Guilty’..(Stop Me)!!
…Yeah ur Win Streak been Good! But ur Battlin Po*! so Now its Time to Speak Ur Last Shouts..
ur in The MANS House.. Rhymes Winnin! Plz! like a ‘Heterosexual Convention! ain’t No ‘Faggots Allowed’!!(Whose the Man)

..[Cool Down]..
…Yeah u were mah Mentor! back on RF! when I wasn’t the Coolest..To Text I was Stupid..
but Po* ‘Reverses-the-Roles’!! its time the *TEACHER* ‘Takes-NOTES-from-the-STUDENT’..(Yes its like that)
…I’ll ‘End-ya-Career’! like an ‘Old Age’! I ‘Broke-the-Page’! wit ‘Illness-as-Evidence’!!
Ill-is-mah-Residence..mah Skills-are-Benevolent!! Think u Winnin! than ya ‘Head Shot’! like Black Men Runnin-for-President’!! (ouch)

Explanations:
*When u Stutter u Say the Same word Twice kinda..his Rhymes are SO SO get it..

TKO

Wrote in PINK to KO Raq wit his Favorite COLOR-FAGGOT!!

-------Lets Have a Moment Of Silence For The Dealy Departed--------

OK Votes may Now Commcence!!

Po*Tense beats RhymeFloLikeWyn - 4-0 TKO