PDA

View Full Version : Marville vs -V-

Saint
12-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Marville:

ExplanationZ
Nobel Prize aka -V-
Mario had to jump over barrells in the first platform

..the flow prophetical, V tryed battling, but prize could'nt break the surface like getting frozen in a pool..
..hits split ya colon inta two, treat this like a rodeo, thats how marville "rings nobell" honestly i "dont remember you"..
..marv blasts off with rage, watch ya mouth, cause v making moves to death - so i'll dance on his grave..
..stamp on ya page, this is postively heat, you should be "avoiding the barrells" like mario in the first "platformer game"..
..i'm operatin guys!, splicin guts 'n' hearts, in battles you stay at the bottom of diss like not toleratin lies..
..don't conversate with fai, you'll never make it big in text, you ain't a "super star" in fact you ain't a "constellation prize"..
..you ain't gonna eat mine, -v- is a beggar at heat, this dudes always fish in chips like english tea times..
..you fucking with these rhymes, i'm a canibal when it comes to this, i'll eat you - then "throw up V" like a "peace sign"..
..my blows stop him, you dread me spittin, marvilles clips make him fade back more than some fro options..
..this ho's droppin, i'm gonna break it down in IM language, cause literally - to me "NP" is simply "no problem"..(kayo!)

-v-:
My Bars'll ‘Lend You Fist And Cause Split Ups’,Wit *Vicious Rip That'll Tare Yah Ankles* Threw Yah Cranium An Really *Give U A Leg Up*!!Cause V'll *Push Yah Heart Threw Yah Venticle* And Have ‘Echos Of Da Beat Bounce off Yah trachea Walls Like ‘Continuos Hicc Ups’!!...
...My Lyrical Emotion Throw ‘Carzy Shit’,Wen I *Slap 10 Across Yah Face* Like *Reaction To Shockin Moments*!!..‘Sick Maybe..Pfft..Lately Kid’,All This Talk About *Hf Legends* But *Its Not Like Mar-Shall-Matter* Like ‘A Shady Alias’!!..(marshall matters)
...My Fists Ona ‘Launchin Mission,To Punch incisions’ Throught Yah Cervix To Yah Chest An Breathe Collapse!!Scratch At Yah Chest like Yah ‘Lungs Is Itchin’,Cus I'll Have *Marville Take A Step Back From DC* Like ‘Comic Book Competition’!!...(he droped outta DC)
...My Spits Is Nice,An Yep I Got ‘Proof Mane’,An Your Battles Similar To The *Heart Of ODB* Nobodies *Looking For Beatings*!!Heres A Fist,‘Opps Bang’!!He Sick, Nah..Check His Medical Card Cus The Only Way *Marv Could Be Pronounced Ill* If We Talked In ‘Snoop Slang’!!...(marvizzle)

Marville Ko'ed v