PDA

View Full Version : Answer vs D Omen

Saint
12-29-2017, 04:35 AM
(2005-2006)

Answer:
11th Dynasty Tha Announcer: Here You Have It Folks; The Best Of Best Finals! In One Corner We Have Answer Who Has Been The Underdog Every Round But Has Come Out On Top Beating NYVillan, Jrite, and MaCe Back To Back. In The Other Corner We Have Damien Who Has Beaten Umm......Shit.....Who was that again?......I know there was atleast one win where like...his opponent was rusty....hmmm.....Aww Screw It....I Quit This Gay Ass Job....Im Sick Of All Yall Bitches....FUCK YOU HF!!!!!!!
.. If You Are Easily Offended - Go Fuck Yourself.
I'm Through Playin Games With Homos...This Kid's The Same as "RUNAWAY BRIDE" Cuz Either Way, The "DAME" only gets "FAME FROM NOSHOWS"...!!!
Between All Your Forced Metaphors And You, Spitting Ignorant Things...Voters Could "READ BETWEEN THE LINES" N All They'll See Is "PICTURES N LINKS"...!!!
... Yall Really Thought I'd Be Rusty? Wigga Please
He Gets What He Deserves? Yo I'm Doubtin It Wigga...Gets Titles From Noshows Knowin "DICKRIDERS ARE BIRDS"...-Word?-...they "GO SOUTH FOR THE WINNER"...!!!
This Is The TURNING POINT Do The MATH It's CRITICAL...If He Cant See That He's Wack - He's got his "HEAD SO FAR UP HIS ASS" he makes "SNIFFIN CRACK" a "RITUAL"...!!!
I'll Uppercut Ya Fuckin Gut, Until I'm Beatin Ya Normal...With So Much Food In Ya Stomache, I'll Make Em "SPIT UP, TWICE" Like "BELIEMICS IN ORAL"...!!!
I'm CRACKIN DOWN On The Motherfucka...Faggot, I'll Actually Slash You...And You Best Believe That The "WHIP WONT STOP" Like "CABS FOR A BLACK DUDE"...!!!
This Is Too Easy For Me, I'll Take Em Out In A Sec...You Beatin Me?..."QUIT DREAMIN, D"...I'll "PINCH EM" And REALLY Give Dame His "REALITY CHECK"...!!!
And Now I'm Back With A Rap To Snuff You...Cause If He Really Wants To Try Me - He'll get "PUT ON BLAST" in "10 SECONDS"...like a "NASA SHUTTLE"...!!!
But On The Real, You Don't Wanna Get Checked, Dog...Fightin Me? You'll "PUT YOUR LIFE IN THE RING" And He Ain't Even "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG"...!!!
As Far As You Winnin?...Pfft...Quit Lyin, You Punk...You'd Have To Be "PLAYIN 'YOSELF" like "GAMES" of "STREETFIGHTER" with "ONE"...!!!
Am I Gonna Clown On Your Girl? Nah That's Not My Business...But All Of "OMAN IN A BATTLE" is like "YOU AND YUM's THREAD" - "A COMPETITION OF BITCHES"...!!!
Iunno Why He Calls Himself "Damien" It Doesn't Seem To Fit His Purpose...The Way He "NEVER GETS OFF HIS KNEES" he's more like "CHRISTIAN CHURCHES"...!!!
Who Wants To See A Fight? For Starters, Damnit...Dame'll Be LAID OUT ON HIS BACK More Than A "LICENSED CAR MECHANIC"...!!!
Watch How The Chips Stack Against Him, He'll Begin To Boil Up...By Tomorrow He'll Be 'FACED UP" in a "SUIT" like "REVEALIN A ROYAL FLUSH"...!!!
To Be Honest I Dont Think I Ever Seen Anyone Jocked Harder...Cuz You Got More "BITCHES KISSIN YA CHEEKS" than "BOB BARKER"...!!!
What's Real Fucked Up Is With All That Cellulite - Damn Man...I'd Imagine "KISSIN HIS ASS" would be like "MAKIN OUT WITH THE GRAND CANYON"...!!!
I'll Have Dame Frightened, Teeth Chompin, Scared Of A Nuisance...Drink Away The Pain N You'll Be "DRUNK'N KNEES(niece) KNOCKIN" Like REDNECK FAMILY REUNIONS...!!!
I'll Have Dame So Embarassed About The Fact That He Faced Me...He'll Be Trynna "COVER HIS HEAD"...???....but he's too "FAT to play "FREE SAFETY"...!!!
I Ain't Got Time To "School You" So After Class, Stay, Yo...Fuck that...If You're Smart You'd Just CUT DA-TENSION And Take Your Ass "STRAIGHT HOME"...!!!
But Seriously, No Metaphors - I Dont Need 15 Bars To Murk You...I'll Have His Ass "RUNNIN HOME BEFORE 11" Like He's Got A Fuckin "CURFEW"...!!!
...I Ain't Done Yet, I Love To Kick A Motherfucka While He's Down...Let's Get Personal
Who Runs Around Claimin No One On HF Has A Life?...That People Are Taking Shit To Heart, While Stayin Up Half The Night...Who Wrote A WHOLE Freeflow Cuz He Wasnt Getting His Props...Revealed Ghostwriting For People, Goin Claimin He's Hot...All For What? Mad, Cuz No One Liked You Before?...You'd Be Good For "GAMES" with "MILTON BRADLEY" - It's Safe To Say Your "LIFE'S on the "BOARD"...!!!
And If You Try To Come Around Actin Like A Thug Talkin Trash N Shit...I'll "PULL YA CARD" Faster Than A MOTHERFUCKIN MAGIC TRICK"...!!!
Shit, Ain't Scared Of A Blood On The Net - Fuck Words...He Can Try To "COME TO MY CRIB" and "SERVE ME" - I'll "MAKE HIM MY FUCKIN BUTLER"...!!!
You Fat Bitch, You Makin Me Look Like A Medium...Cuz Every Time He "STANDS UP" - "WE LAUGH" you should be a fuckin 'COMEDIAN"...!!!
Who's The Best Of The Best? Not You, I Got You Losin With Flare...Imagine Our Surprise When The "LAST MAN STANDING" - Loses" like it's "MUSICAL CHAIRS"...!!!

:
Originally Posted by Answer
And they'll be biting the ghost, what is this pacman?

I'll Admit You Wrote For Me When I Was Too Lazy To Rap, Man...-I'll Take A Page Out Your Book- I'ma "SWALLOW" this "GHOST, WHOLE" And Yall Can Bet I Ain't "PACMAN"...!!!
You're All Bark And No Bite, He'll Always Cease To Deliver...Damien's Built Himself A Reputation For "TALKING GAME" And Not Like "REED RICHARDS"...!!!
But Seriously How Many Times Have You Recycled Before?...Readin Dame's Verse Is Like A "PARODY THREAD" - Because "Everything You Have To Say" - I've "SEEN IT BEFORE"...!!!
Open Ya Ears Son, Cuz You Know I'm Here To Lyrically Rape You...Cuz Dissin Mine? Trust That I'ma "SKULLFUCK 'EM" with "STD'S Until He'll Be Stuck "HEARIN WITH AIDS, TOO"...!!! (Think About It)
Yours Truly,
-- Answer --
The REAL B.O.B. Champion
xoxo

Damien Omen
Dire™

Quote:
Def Tha Pure (1:18:13 AM): so i technically only have 4 senses
Def Tha Pure (1:18:25 AM): my taste buds are fucked up
Def Tha Pure (1:19:17 AM): almost all my senses are halved
Def Tha Pure (1:19:32 AM): Sight, Hearing, Taste
Def Tha Pure: Sight - Im Near Sighted
Hearing - Enough Said
Taste - In my last surgery they permanently damaged my taste buds working on my ears, little did you know, the ears can come into contact within any part of your face from nose to eyes to mouth

Man, C'mon Son...We Both Know You Can Never Beat Me. I Mean Let's Be Serious, I Stopped Giving A Fuck About Text A While Ago And Your Now Still Trying To Catch Up With Me? *Shakes Head* I'm Glad This Is The Last Time I'll Defend This Belt, No More Wasting Time On Cats I've Already Beyond Proven Aren't On My Level.

I Bid You Adieu.....

Check It, You're Fuckin Hideous…Crowds Vomit When You Spit On Stage…Trailor Trash Can't Afford The War This Kid Gon Wage, Start Off By ‘Suggesting Anger Management’…Let Answer ‘‘Try It On For Size’’ Since We All Know His Downfalls Gonna Send Him In A ‘‘Fit Of Rage’’.
Literally ‘‘Tippin The Scale’’…D's Just ‘WeightIn Til He Dies’ - Compare This To ‘Muslim Chain Mail’, Ya Gonna Be ‘@ Allahs: FWDs’’ When I Blaze You With A Rhyme And After He Sees My Verse? It'll Be Like An ‘Oxymoron’ How ‘Answer's; Unable To Reply’.
I'm Rushin You Full Force So Do What Ya Parents Should've…“Get Some Protection”, My Script Is Written Perfection…His Human Functions Are Handicapped And You Know In This Battle ‘You're Goin Down’……Well Atleast He Still Has A “Sense Of Direction”. (Damn)
Tons Of Bodily Malfunctions, Theres Seems To Be No Cure For You…End Up ‘Gettin Pissed Off’ At The Outcome When I Use You As A Urinal, He's No Match…Pure Will Have To Just ‘‘Read It And Weep’’ Like ‘The Eulogy At A Funeral’.
Ya Schemes Wack But My Writings Having A Killer Plot…You'll Blame Dickriders For The Loss But It'll Be All Your Filler At Fault, After I Drop Answer Gonna Be ‘‘Dead And Buried By ALot’’ Like ‘The Bitch Turned Into A Pillar Of Salt’.
With No Remorse, Simply Leave This Whore Cracked…If My ‘Blade Isn't Appealing’? I'll Let It ‘Bore Your Thorax’…Don't Worry About ‘Measuring Up’ Cuz It's ‘Expected That Ya MIDI-Occur’ More Than ‘Settings For Recording Formats’.
Stopped Getting Ghostwriters As Much, Think You A Vet All Of A Sudden But Still You Just A Text Novice…I Have A Rep That I Wreck Hardest…Listen, Battlin Omen Means ‘The End For You’…So Pure ‘‘Drawin, His Own Conclusion’’ Like ‘Suicidal Sketch Artists’.
Estimating Him Getting A Vote Along Side Mines Is A Hard Ratio, Gotta Vendetta? Watch The God Shake His Flow Then Put A Stop To Def…Enough Is Enough And I've ‘‘Had It Up, To Hear’’ Like ‘Antennas For Car Radios’.
I Fling Punches, You Get Bruises…Isn't Aware He Ain't A Top Head But Since It's Obvious This Pricks Clueless? I'll Make Sure You Stay ‘‘At The Bottom, Of The BareIll’’ Like ‘Proctologists For Sick Nudists’.
Persuading Me To Key For Him? Man Who Else Is This Geek Robbin? Sounds Like Teethin Whenever Def Spittin, The Way That He Keep Slobbin And That Lisp Is Terrible…I Mean, ‘Imagining Everyone In Their Underwear’ Couldn't Even ‘Help Ya Speech Problem’.
Ans Has Always Been My Net Hoe…For Over A Year, I Made You Sit And Watch While My Strength Grows…Now Ya Wanna Battle? Kid Must Be ‘SeaKing To Be Destroyed’ Like ‘Poseidon On Death Row’.
About An Opportunity For Battling Dame? This Bitch Is Ecstatic, Deliver Hits Hard Enough To Put Ya Ribs Into Fragments And “Knock His Wind Out” So Fiercely It'll Have Ans ‘Praying, Inhaling Oxygen Will Save His Life’ Like ‘Religious Asthmatics’.
Corrode Your Skin With Acid Allowing Ya Flesh To Just Rot, Better Bring The Best That You Got Or I'll Beat Pure So Hard He'll Be Throwin Fits And Showin More ‘‘Bad Sports-Man, Ship’’ Than ‘Artest With A Yacht’.
He Always Nearing A Net Feud, I Made It Quite Clear I'm A Threat Dude…We Know He's Desperate To Beat Me But D'll Have ‘PurIna, Dog Eat Dog’ Without ‘Cannibalism Over Pet Food’.
Omen Let A Fist Pound Ya Chin Bitch…Won't ‘Require Barnum & Bailey’ To ‘Give A Clown The Business’, When I Finish Demoloshing Def? Medics Will Needa Get This ‘MotherFucka To A Stretcher’ Like ‘Oedipus Doing Calisthenics’.