PDA

View Full Version : Haste vs Supremace

Saint
12-29-2017, 05:02 PM
(2003)

HF: This is an actual interview from Holler Front.com.. with Haste...number 1 ranked.. Undisputed text champ....How ya feeling about this battle today?
Haste: Well no disrespect...This will be a hot battle... everyone has been hypin it up ever since the thread was posted.
HF: What about the predictions... Majority have picked supremace over you?
Haste: Well... My strategy is this... Instead of talkin about how wack supremace is... *which he talk about to himself in all of his intros about his oppenents*... Im gonna allow my Verse to speak for itself on this.... Dropped two styles... broke out the old school HF style i use to have...
HF: How about the personals?
Haste: Almost every bar of this epic verse... Ive basically wrote a story about why supremace isnt number 1 anymore..and why he wont be...Personals hurt worse than pea-size brain powered punches.
HF: Well.. let the battle begin!!!

Haste V. Supremace

Supremace...not only a textcee...but his own hypeman, promoter, fan and d/r.. all in one.

Punches and Personals are harder than shittalk Prem... Allow the lesson to be taught.

..The Long Awaited...

..This whore-isnt-best..Surv sortin-his-rep to find more-than-a-tech...X is feeling *hands to his heart*..because HF no longer "adores-his-text"...*Stretch ya Presence* till the "score-is-flexed"...X *Being the Best* is *Nothin But BULL*...guess thats why they call him the "jordan-of-text"!!!..(..MJ?..please)

And they thought Dyna served you

...Yo...Death Of A Legend...New School.....

..They Say Im A Raper...Why?...Cuz Surv Gonna *Releave The Gas In X*...Like *Wator Vapor*!!!....Kid Says He's A Scraper?...If It Isnt HOF For Him..He Remains A Hater...And X's *Rap Life Is Said To Be Like Ink*..Because He Just *Sticks To Paper*!!!...(...in that ass...)
..Dome Inflater..You Wont Survive...Cuz Surv'll Have This *Crab Commit Suicide*...Like A Fuckin *Swan Dive*!!!...Make This Bitch Pray To Tha M5...You Come *Out This Alive*?..Maybe If You Were *Exiting Pussy At Birth*!!!...No Lie...Surv Gonna *Drop This Legend*..Like The Fuckin *Top Twenty Five*!!!..(where are you?)
..Murdered By Far...Shots In Ya Frame...Haste gonna *X-Card Prem Face Down*..Like A Fuckin *Guessing Game*!!...You Testin Mah Game?...Best Best Im The Only One Worthy Of Hall Of Fame....Cuz Haste Gonna *Have § Bent And Twisted*..Like *Shoguns Old Username*!!!...(..smh..)
........Every *Prem Drop Hall Of Fame*?...*More Crooked* Than The *Italics In His Name*!!!...(..admin cushion maybe?..)........
..Spittin Flames....I'll Have Prem *Questioning His Heart In Life*..Like *Lost Soul Mates*!!...Punch Ya Face Till Ya Eyes Dilate...Fuck Tha Hate!!.... Think Your Great?..Shit...If So...Then Haste *Owns Text On X~Cell*...Like *Bill Gates*!!!!..(omfg..ko..microsoft excell)
..Rape!!...KO To Prem Is Tha Result!!...Why?..Cuz X's Rep Only *Catches Laughter And Ridicule*..Like *Irresponsible Adults*!!....No Treaty For Any Insult...Cuz Haste Tha Type To Have X *Drink My Bars To Tha Death*..Like 'Leaders' Of *Religous Cults*!!!...(goodbye)
..I Look and Exult....Ima *Kill This Kids Ambition*..Like *Homicidal Pediatricians*!!!....Best Listen...And Stop Ya Bitchin...Check This Dissin!!!....Haste Will *Get Rid Of Hells Next Hybrid*..Like *Quickly Faded Apparitions*!!!..(apparitions..ghosts from hell)
..Time Fa Recognition...Dropping *H-Bombs*...*Writing Atomic*....Haste Will Have X *Pointing At The Vote Numbers In Silence*...Like *Deaf Mute Economics*!!!....I look at you kid...and i fuckin Vomit....And If This Fuck Is The *God Of Text*...Then Consider Haste *Islamic*!!!...(..Never was god..)
..Hotter than Comets...I grab Toothpicks and infiltrate yoru Facial Nerves...Prems Text?...Only *Good For A Couple Times A Month*...Like The *Military Reserves*!!!....Kid..sit back and Observe...Becauser your *Skill Is Like Armless Tennis Players*...No Way You *Fuckin With Surv(s)*!!!..(r u serious?)
..Fuckin Herb...Haste Stay *Pushing Prem Away From His Chest*..Like An *Incline Bench Press*!!..Fame?..Youve lost chance to access... So Son..no way you can hurt this...I'll Just *Cut My Fuckin Hands Off* bitch... so now your *Punches Are Worthless*!!...(..tko..)
..You Poor Bitch....I'll Kill tha God Of Text With The Devils Claw....No Mistake Or Flaw....So Fuck Everything Else...lets Put This Shit On PAUSE!!!!......
..........................Haste Gonna *Get Rid Of This Supremacist*...Like *Non Descrimination Laws*!!!....(...OMFG... :roll: ...)

..Tyme for Old School...Haste V.1 type shit........

..Scorch prem's cerembellum and lighter-inflict-em...HF has †Heads Turned Away From X†..nobody's †Hyping-His-Dictum†...im tighter-than-denim.... and i put †Red Dots On Prem†..and leave the X like †Sniper-Victims†...(..X/sniper victums..)
..Im handing-l's-to-this-chopper... man-hell-im-hotter....nobody is †Buying Or Consuming Anything From X†..because his †Plans-Sell-To-A-Fodder†....fire tans-and-yells-to-sodder....Surv †Stays Above The X†...like †Landing-Helicopters†....(...ouch...when will it end?...)
..My punches infist leukimia to this fighter-dropped-from-hell....i put †Time Limits On All Massacres†..i leave this †Writer-Stopped-At-Bells†....this hyper-props-then-yells...fuck that... how you gonna †Put My Title In Your Sig†..when your talent is †Lighter-Than-The-Belt†...(..you no longer matter...)
..These blows-curve-ranks while this hoe-serves-blanks...and if this †Battle Makes The Classics†..you gonna †Owe-Surv-Thanks†...so..now this pro-can-observe-tanks....HnH?..cmon now...nobody is †Buying Hybrid† like †Closed-Sperm-Banks†..(hybrid is offspring)
..Dispose survs rank?..never... squeeze ya hands..man-its-hectic...there will be †No Need For Arguement Or Reason†..like †Misplanned-Dialectics†...you stand-eclectic...while ive ran-heretic...Prem Vs Dynasty?..Prem couldnt †Handle DINE† like †Anorexics†...(..cya...dyn/DINE..)
..Rhymes non-poetic...time to place-with-submission and erase-ya-position...Prem use Personals?..Nah..He stays †Reliant On Recon Like Vietnam†..with text file †Cases-Of-Ammunition†...i deface-opposition...Muthafucka...my †Hands And Arms So Fuckin Fast†...your punches will have to †Chase-Their-Tradition†...(..Vets get this...)

..Goodbye Prem...Love Haste...

..Bones crack-when-i-bust...FAI SON!..Prem cant hack-it-with-us....But i still stay †Tossing Shots At Prem's Balls† like a †Track-Practice†....surv smack-this-wuss...gonna attack-that-toosh....†Sick Since Birth†?..then Haste gonna †Smack SUP In A 180†...†Back-To-The-PUS(s)†...(...k-fuckin-o...SUP/PUS...)

"The minister gives the memorial"..

(Casket Closed)

Supremace:

....Interlude.....

* Right After Round 1 *

Haste: barksdale plz give me supremace next round, i’ll never be able to get out his shadow if i dont battle him.
Barksdale: In round 2 ? are u serious do u know how that will look
Haste: plz i’ll do nething suck your dick, ghost write nething ....plz plz... oh and make it 20 bars i have no chance in a short battle but i’ll start keyin now ..and have him by then
Barksdale: um ok if u want , Good Luck.... (logs off)
Haste: Yes this is my chance to prove how ill i am i hope i dont blow it .... (logs Off)

Step 1: Personals

..I’ll ‘murder ya’ on ya ‘death bed’ just to put da slugs-to-ya-stretcher.. my grudge-is-i -met-cha.. So Prem a rip ya ‘Veins through ya face‘, and leave ya ‘Fearin Enzymes’ like da smudge-on-yo-record //
..Sceptered, cause wit knives i’m quick to pinch collections...Blink’ and i’ll heat-da-section..(Haste Nervous) cause Prem leaves ‘Surv questioning his quality like Drink Inspections // omg!
..Like 'rugby finals’ ima make yall 'forget this champ', (yall baffled) when lyrics blitz ya odds hit wit due tackles... ’Shuffle his membranes’ and leave Haste ‘Slow to react like his squad in crew battles// ‘gettin heated’
...Like 'angry pigs survers' i’m quick to 'slam flops'..Prem a make ya ass fold when the drawn-hand-cocks...Just Try and go (traingle) to da top but I Stay Above U Like Ya Jonhandcock // (sûrv) think about it
..Board loves when u hit home wit disses they want da worse-in-ya-quotes...da thirst-in-they-throats.. so I’ll ‘email Haste my results from da next round? hows dat for a ‘Personal Note’//

...Interlude.....
Haste: Oh Shit ...

Step 2: Punches

...Like a blowjob wit syphilis aids and cancer i spit da worse-when-i-cock-it...lyrics Apollo 1 ya burst-on-da rocket ...It’ll blow ya chest through ya skull and Leave Haste ‘Facin (face in) His Heart’ Like ‘Personal Lockets’//
..Stop it, like ‘talkin mouses’ on response my ‘click greets ya‘...u on some toilet masturbation cause my shit beats ya..i flip seizures...Cause when i type i take away Surv’s ‘Right To Speak’ Worse Than ‘Strict Teachers’ //
..This shit’s ether, I’ll inject ya blood stream wit coal and make ya light up slow like bad high beams..I’m kruger i stab this guy dreams.. (He’s ready to quit) so I’ll make Surv’ raise his hands in fear like a bitch wit bad hygiene//
..You quick to take da L cause its simple facts my style’s greater.. I’m (number 1), put it in roman terms we’ll just say dat (I) greater. .Haste aint an experienced vet he’s just a Pussy In Training like sex wit a vibrator //
...Curse at da lord and spit hell into Haste mouth till ya gums-be jammed wit fire shakin.. plans ex-pire hatin...| I’ll Stomp ya skull wit a ‘trampoline’ and Let Da (Blood Jump Out Ya Face) like a clumpsy vampires shaving/
..Breakin,... my hands ‘underground plants’ i’m quick to ‘cave ya roots’.. like puttin fire to cologne i blaze this bruite.. Jam his legs through his spine leavin Haste (Forced To Step Back) Like Slave Masseuses//

....Interlude.....

Haste: ....Barksdale you there? oh shit its around deadline u have to get this battle cancelled,
Barksdale: he said he would post Wednesday though wats da problem
Haste: He didnt say wat time? so just close da shit its over i win! next round
Barksdale: umm ok i guess, u dont wanna win like dat do you?
Haste..........

Step 3: You Aint Gettin Off Dat EAsy

..Haste beaten Prem, ’ da reply button’ i’ll make u regret dat u pressed it forward... cause ya text gets whored.. Haste not (seein me’) this queer is just a ‘site for sore eyez’ like a blind kid’s message board//
..Stress ignored, cause my punches strong and my pecks is scarin him.. but i wont let up cause i (‘bring it right to this bitch) like a veterinarian..| my text a bury him, each of his lines in fear...cause Haste’s (skillz like Baseball), they just aint seen this time of year// Punch of da week.
...I corpse my peer , Get (booted’) when i force da steal really bruise this stale man...spittin flames like i overused hell’s trends.. Take da ‘spike’ and shove it through ya cheeks’ and Leave Surv (Checkin My Heals) quicker than shoe salesman//
...Like pinkslips i ‘lend excuses’ just to ‘share pardon’ ... dont talk back or da gat a send-spare-scars-in-...cause when i pull out da gun i’ll leave (Surv’ wit more knicks and shots) than Madison square garden // (its been over)
...Only when talkin of failures does ya name surfaces...this lames worthless, beatin me this pussy’s got to be jokin like a dame’s circus ...(I injury jokes) cause i’m quick to leave 0’s when i point da 9 like a fuckin Aim Serves // aol 9.0
..Ya frame burstes, I got ya scared in ya house like pushin condoms i’ll make haste shove protection.. he’ll die from my sting like a bug’s infection.... Hell fall when i make my lines ‘dial up to his heart’ ; prem kills wit a ‘Love Connection’//
...Get shot?’ its just a thug’s reflection, So u cant resist when the captures in light.. like runnin cooks i’ll make ya chase after da knife...(your fucked, da pastor is right) caue like ‘urine samples on autobiographies’ Prem Pisses On His Chapter Of Life // ouch!

...Interlude.....

Haste: ( ...........)

Step 4: Conclusion

..I’m never cold cause i’m fast to put da heat to brains just to fry fools eyez out...after Battle I got (Haste Scared Of Premace) Like HighSchool Drop Outs--|
..Ya cops out, When i put da delevery to ya ass quicker than gay hood servers...(I rid hype) cause x removes ‘Haste from boards’ more than Neighborhood workers// whoa
... From now on the sites doubtin this geek.. only advancin in ya dreams like a fountain of sleep...gun scalpin his cheek...So I’ll Shoot through ya (hairline and push ya brain down to ya socks) and really Leave ‘[b]Haste Out On His Feet’// over!

Final Bar
....Battling Me is like christmas day cause this trash is stopped....| Prem a scramble ya Scripts, cause If U Try To Tes (test) u just end up wit Ha; This bitch’s a laughin Stock//