PDA

View Full Version : Po*TenSe vs. Supremace (FAI vs. DC)

Saint
12-29-2017, 05:06 PM
(Undisputed Championship Match)

Po*TenSe:

..Lets Bam
…Suprem just Entered Doom! When Po* Contortion Strays..
Floor-ya-Brains..’Murder-this-Act’! like ‘Abortioned Plays’..
…’Unlock-ya-Flames’ if u keep ‘Fire-in-Puzzles’..Leave this Guy-in-a-Muzzle..
‘Crack-all-ur-Punches’!! like I was the first to ‘Decipher-ya-Knuckles’..*
…True-in-Tuff-Yo!! When I Spit! I even make the ‘Ground Sick’ like I ‘Spewed-on-Rubble’..
ur Crews-in-Trouble..cuz FAI just ‘Silence-ya-Clique’(Click) like ‘Muting-Seat-Buckles’..DAMN
…I’m Ill u Know It..cuz mah Flow Sick..like ‘Net Come’! for ‘Constipation’ the way u ‘Accumulate Gross Shit’!!
U’ll Fold Kwick..cuz I’m not ‘Afraid-of-Suprem’! I’m just ‘Homophobic’!!(When does it End)
…u Blow Spits..like ‘Turning Faucets’! I’ll make ya ‘Flow Shift’..
ur Bold kid..Suprem Being Ill!! I wonder who Started that ‘Foretold Myth’!!Ouch
…I Got this Kid ‘Testin-the-Waters’! like u do Before ‘Jumpin-in-Pools’!!
Pumpin-the-Tools..when u Spit! U get ‘Out-(Class)!! Clown’! like ‘Flunkies-in-School’!!**
…we all know this Gay Prudent..i Blaze Truents..When I Flame Bullets..
mah Rage Coolest!! Cuz Suprem getting ‘Beat-of-Course’! like Fuckin ‘A Student’!! WOW
…X Producin those ‘Homo Spits’!! wit those ‘Gay Fires’..watch as I get y Frame Wired..
mah Punches known to Make Supremace ‘Pass Out’!! like ‘Givin Away Fliers’!!(Can’t be Stopped)

::Brief Interlude::
Host: This Kid Po*TenSe spittin so Sick! We gotta check the Mic for any illness people!
Po*TenSe: Mah Bad!! I’ll Calm it Down a Little
Host: Naw!! This what we here for!! We can Afford New Mics!!
Po*TenSe: Aight Fam!! Not like Supremace Tho!! This nigga been Textin for like 8 years..lol
::Interlude Ends::

…’Poke-Out-ya-Head’ till mah Banger ‘Chews Brains’..Beat Me!? This Dudes-InSane..
cuz I’m gonna ‘Murder Supremace’ kwicker than ‘U.S Troops’! when they fina ‘Sadaam Housein’!! KO..itz Ova***
…Damn-ya-Weak!! U can’t Blab-it-See!! When I Crush Cords..get ‘Swept’ while I ‘Dust Floors’..
cuz Po put ya Fuckin ‘Face-in-the-DIRT’ like ‘Mt. Rushmore!! DAMN
…I Rock-ya-Keys! Po ‘Poppin X’! cuz I couldn’t ‘Stop-wit-WEED’!!
this ain’t a *Dictatorship*! So I’m gonna ‘Eliminate Supremace! like I Created a ‘Democracy’!TKO
…Floss-the-Heat..Po Oozin-to-Bruise..at the same time I’m Schoolin-this-Dude..
Suprem couldn’t ‘Walk-the-WOK’! Take ‘Asians-Students-to-School’!!
…keep Tellin’em He Wack! But he ‘Missin-the-Clues’! like an ‘Old Slueth’!!
*Wisdom* in a ‘Grown Tooth’!! I’ll Make U *PAY*! For ‘Crossing-mah-Lines’ like a Fuckin ‘Toll Booth’..O Shit!!
…This Guys Slack..i Rise Strapped..cuz we all know that ya Lifes Wack..
I guess ya Mics Cracked!!cuz Suprem ‘Sticks-to-Paper’! Harder than ‘Bugs-in-Fly Traps’!!
…X go ‘Down-on-Pirates’! they he ‘Blows Hooks’!! get Punched wit No Looks!!
Suprem not that *ILL*!! He just has D/R to *COVER* his ‘Story’ like when u ‘Fold Books’***OMG

Host: Stop the Fuckin Battle
Po*TenSe: Why
Host: This Mic caught a Cold from u spittin to Ill on It
Po*TenSe: So what I do now! I got 1 more Bar left
Host: Finish this Bitch off witout da Mic
Po*TenSe: But than illness wit Hit the Voters! And I ain’t wanna make them Sick
Host: Do what u gotta Do Kid
Po*TenSe: Fuck It! Here I Go!!

..Ending All Hopes..
…I’m Keepin mah BELT!! Now I’ll have to make u a Believer!! Slash-this-Bleeder!
I see how how Dynasty says ur the ‘Jordan-of-TEXT’!cuz ‘RETIRE’ and ‘COMEBACK’!! but ur ‘Games-getting-WEAKER’!!

Dynasty wrote:
The Michael Jordan of Text

Explanations:
*When u Crack somtin it said to be Deciphered
**Out Class!! Class Clown!! Get It
***Sadaam Housein is a Supremace of his Country or the Overlord
****The Cover of Books Enclose the Story!! Cover his Story.Think Bout IT!

Supremace

* Into The House Of Po Tense *

Po Tense B4 Battle :
..I write wit bics hands..like poker suprem cant deal with man..cause i stay over his head like fuckin ceilin fans..
..I kill wit plans..and heord wits..cause suprem couldnt pose a threat takin a picture wit a terrorist..
.. I beat suprem like Janul cause,. kill text i sent.. cause Po* is b4 Suprem like X~Cellent... *punch of the year*

Po Tense On Aim
- Hey Sin,? u there ? my shit aint really played is it? ....sin buddy....plz answer me...sin ... damn!
fuck its not played if i come up with it by my self is it? shit ima lose!

* The Wait, Just Moments B4 His Death *

... Treat Po like 'grant hill' change him from a legend to an 'act waivored'..Flat,..'gelet skillz' 'stat shaver'.. Po only 'commits' to respect' 'signin back' to rap flava..|
I clap haters, 'mouthin shots'.. Prem gots-to-shoot-toungues..'Clips like my verse' they leave him 'down in the dumps' like Prostitute bums//
...Prem makes ya 'heart stop flat' cuts got 'hospitable predictions'..cause 'Knives run ya to death'; Po's In critical condition...|(damn!) little contention, cause i 'stomp the speach out his skin' till his 'face is silent'...i place the violence...U Takin the L, cause like 'retards wit sketches' , Po 'Shows No Trace Of Talent' ..| (omg)

* Bitch Its Only Getting Started *

...Prem 'makes up yo death' like 'disguised sins'.. shots make ya eyez spin.. And 'Bullets Like Prayers' hit Po Tense; Make Him Scream Ah Man~!..| punch of the decade
I'm raw man, and shoot big wit bolder sized trigs..Karate chop ya face and leave ya image out of line like oversized sigs..| deodor cry bids..'Cuts inside' leave ya tight wit the knife...Make my punches 'encounter wit ya chest'; watch Po Fight For His Life..|
...Prem a lyrical assertis, 'born to murk dis' Po 'engaged to pain' a 'marital hostage' speakin wins 4 'historical Purpose'...Cause My verse leaves him 'holding his words' like the 'speech at Burial Services..|
Better yet ya speach just holds-dese-next clip-son..Cause Suprem got Po 'Scared To Talk' Like Kobe's Sex Victim..|
...Lyrics like 'fly swatters' they'll 'splatter ya mind'...get battered in rhyme..Shove cosmic dust in your wrist, Po Dying in a 'Matter Of Time' ..| I'm badder in lines, my gun 'tracks' in a 'due sprint'...make ya lose sense...but dont need it I'll cut this bitch and have him 'showing his colors' like a black actives moment ..| (omg)
..Po overrated "raided" like sleepin on bugs and knats in a bed..winning? take back wat u said..Or I'll peirce your 'site to yo spine' just to knock yo 'eyez in the back of yo head'..| get capped and your dead, knock the captions out of ya verbs...Dont believe?.. I'll send *clips to ya throat* cause 'actions speak louder than words
..| ( Cut!)

* moment of silence* 'it aint over yet though'

* Time To Get Personal *

...Like Chineese I serve this bitch hot for my dinner..my verse stops a pretender...Cause Suprem *Drops Po* like a fucking lottery winner..|
...I'll shove my 'foot in your groins', Po gets 'stomped to piss'...Fuckin wit me end up like 'carter in ya av injured lookin back on accomplishments ..| stomp this bitch..wit fair predictions..And Death? I'll leave Po Tense *In The Walls* Like A Damn Air Condition..|
...My verse a make u 'fasten ya seat belt', my lyrics 'hazerous to heath' dont get caught in *doze faze*..|
..Rifle wit *Bold Gadge*...You Light Skinned Now But The 'Heat A Leave Ya Image Changing' Quicker Than Old Age..|
...I fold waige...Po Missings ends ya 'families speach' like 'related silencers'...2 losses already and Prem *leave ya seeing 03* like belated calenders..| (damn!)
... Like 'admitting to rape' this brother pleeds puss..death here his other needs pushed... Prem the type to leave ya 'swimming in blood' like a 'mothers fetus'

* Last Words *

...Po gets ripped tight like lether jeans..questing bullets and prem testing better beams...his flesh at rest and 4ever sting... *and i suck?* ...Why contradict your self in your own words i'm one of the best u've ever seen..| bitch!

*Supremace wins over Po Tense - 4-0 TKO