PDA

View Full Version : Haste And Genuinely: Holla-Front

Saint
12-30-2017, 11:12 AM
(2004)

First Chapter:
Genuinely
...The Truth From Me? Be True To Me...Never Explain Watchu Want Or Choose To Be, Cause You To Me, Or Me To You; Beefin Seems Remidial...
...Unbeatable? Yeah Some People Boast, But It's Feeble Evil, Peeves At Most, But See What Stems Up From These Folks And Take Notes Of Responses We Envoke...

[Yall Can't Match The Flow]

...People Talk And Egos Grow, Eagerness To Be Witnessed, And Be The Best, To Beat The Best, And Be The Seen When Scene's Intense...!
...I Got This Covered, Scenes In Tents, Cuz See With Pests The Beef's Released, And Police Come To Keep The Peace...
...Defeat and Breath, Or Sleep With Peace, You Sleep With G's? Don't Bother Me! The Scene's Been Ceased...!

[If You're Wondering]

...I'm Not Black, Not Actin Worst, I'm Mike Jacek Not Rapper First, And When I Write Down A Rap Or Verse, I Criticize So Bad It Hurts...!
...I Never Spit To Battle Jerks Or Even Diss Or Tattle Squirts, Upliftin Shit To Rattle Quirks And Raise The Stakes And Caliburs...
...I'd Be Pretty Ill At Droppin Hoes, Fallin Fast Like Dominos! But Rather Gather Shockin Prose And Shock The Pros, Forgotten Yoe?! I Still Kill Yall In Topicals...
...And What I Mean, Tryn'a Say, Is That The Shit I Write Is Primed And Weighed, Never Keyed For Guys To Say, "HOF OMG!!!" When My Lines Is Gay... I Aint Gone Lie Or Try To Cave, But Yoe, I Give My Shit The Time Of Day!...

Haste
Calendar’s left unopened as the time passes, my perplexing and thought stretchin in a defined casket…spilling words as your mind flashes…..
While my mind flashes, memorie’s of HF scoured, seem’s every time the site crashes, me and a selected few….ignite the ashes…
Theres too much dump to be trashed, clumped in a flask…catch me face to face and I’ll jump through ya mask…..
You bitches are STILL wantin to scrap? Sayin my EGO is big? How the fuck can I be overrated , if my haters are the one’s pumpin the gas?..
Hilarious attempts of style plagorism, who’s really got the best text heat?…barely touchin the hair on my pecks, while I make ya chest bleed…..
These upcomers? The next best thing?…reversed perplexing…Half you kids say “FUCK HOLLA FRONT”..but write “save the site free flows”…within the next week?…
Yes im one of the one’s that created, polished and made styles…turned the site from a sleeping frown….to crack and break smiles…..
But half of you aren’t even rappers…sustained piles of fakes, inane denial…Tell me, how many of you actually rapped….before watching 8 mile?…
But im still asked to mold up whats done….to fold up the grunge…but weak heads telling me, what ive told is whats done…..
See that’s too old to become, cuz I should have stabbed half you ‘pussies’ in the throats, while the cat was still holdin ya tongue….

..And the curtains were shattered, into an oblivion of punches..

Chapter 2:
Genuinely
...I Aint Just Topical, My Speech? Imposing, I Still Ill With Punches, Deep, Controlling... But Still Consoling, Cuz I'm *The Perfect Model For Preaching* I Stay Owning, And Yall Just *Deacon-Posing...!!
...I Earned Some Dr's? Pulled Em' Clowns, I Command Respect With Smiles Or Full Of Frowns! Yalls Skulls? I'll Pound! And I Hate That Yall Always *Feed-Us Prematurely* Like A Fuccin *UltraSound*...
...Our Demons Are Our Mental Villians, We Render, Kill Them... But They Always Return To Bend Our Feelings And Leave Us Stuck, Unveiled And Dealin'! But Though We Tortured We *Still Sicc* For Real Man Illin! And To See The Writing On The Wall We Dont Need No *Pen-A-Celin*!...
...I Hate To Say, All These Rappers Are The Same Shit, No Dynamic Personalities Cuz In Actuality It's A Lame Bit, And It's A Shame That, They Just *Mute-Ants*... It's *Buggin Me* They Should Turn Bitch And Join The Ex-Men Now That Everyone In The *Gam-Bit*...!
...And Nevermind Complex; Fucc It Every Punch I Have Yall Wishin That...
...I Spit An Ill Punch, Whatever With The This And That, Listen Kats, My Shit Drops *Jaws* Faster Than A Fishing Net!...
...I Swear Sometimes These Kids Is Unbearable, Its Unfair For Real...
...That Boog Has To Act Mature, It's Terrible, To Set And Example For These Arrogant Fools! I Dont Care At All; Cuz What You Say Is *Two Much BS* Dont Treat It Like A *Pair-Uh-Bull*...!
... My Impacts Felt In Fuh Serious! Immediate! I Dont Hold Grudges, But Aint In For Treaties Kid....
...Dont Try And Teach Me Shit, Cuz Yall Crabs Aint Really Keep The Peace, Yall Just Inta-Mediate...!
Haste
..Verbal excursions released from my palms, scriptured in psalms, shifty cliché’s unbalanced, while I take the same-stance-in-all-of-this….
..Leave ya frames-lanced-and-whipped…. Haste “Set Ya Bobbin Heads On Fire In Three Steps…like “Breakdancing Arsonists”…
..The truth is frequent, equal to demon’s screamin against my attacks, blazed-with-ash….i’ll sustain-ya-acts…
..in vein-with-an-axe….’glance wrong’…and I’ll “Darken Up Ya Looks”…like “Stained Glass”…
..Cant’ prevent my arsenal, or else I’ll “pause ya knuckles through fencelines” and ‘post’-‘pone’-ya-witty-throw’s…I’ve left over 50 of you unknown,-from-fifty-blow’s….”Turned the Tables On Ya Opinions”…and “Sent Ya View’s Straight Through Recognition” more than “Childhood Home Videos”…
..I’ll hone these bitchy hoe’s through the ozone…watch most-of-you-expire…blow up and roast-up-ya-whole-attire….cuz when im done-ya-clique-retires!!!!…--Haste’s Siccness?!—
………Fuck it!, leave ya “strutting off balance”..cuz I’ll have ya “slippin off ya fuckin stature”…like “sundewed tripwires”!!!…
..most of you cats…..are just chokin-to-try…that’s why I beef, and that’s why im provokin-you-guy’s…
..But you hide in disguise..sayin im wack?…hopin-I-die..---“Most Of You Try To Look The Other Way”---…so Haste and GS “Slice Silicon Through Ya Pupils”…and really make you “Open Ya Eyes”…
..But fuck it, im never out of rhymes…most of you try-to-wreck, while in battle, my lines quick to supply-ya-death…
..haste to provide-ya-next loss,……---“My Speech’ll Make Ya Lungs Collapse”---..cuz I’ll “Blow Hairdryers Through Ya Air Sacs”…and “Dry Up Ya Breath”….
.. ‘pitch the tip of my blade’, with-a-sword-that-pours, blood on ya face, leave you stripped-to-ya-core…
..whipped-fast-whores…--‘Catch ya deaths breathe’--…and ‘toss ya prophecy’s on welcome mats’…literally ‘throw ya last words out the door’…(damn)
..blastin you whore’s, hurtin you poor kids, throwin ya faces through walls like personal portraits…
..murderin ya sore scripts, known to make my arrival stand…im ‘the definition of raw’...because my “Words Are Always’s Fresh”….when I “Soak Lysol In My Salival Glands”…
.. ‘keep ya typing asleep’ I’ll ‘shut ya fingers in cots’; no matter what you write, I’ll take the win not a loss….HF mentioned a proph…so I’ll hinder ya thoughts…
………you ready?…….... “Haste The Clay Of HF’s Sunday Services”; “Molds The Figure Of Ya God”….(hof)
.. ‘Lay ya tongue in open gashes’; have ya ‘lickin ya wounds’ when hurtin ya wack text, murder till ya laughs deaf…
..these nerds’ll have regret, H “scatter ya lungs across ya deathbed”; and have ya ‘pursuing ya last breath’….
..ya could toss explosives, fuck what ya deploy could…no matter how ill ya joy would be….fuck the loyalty; could,
……it be I don’t have creativity?…..H “Clip Child Molestation To Ya Memories”; and “Keep You In Touch With Ya Boyhood”…(oh fuck)
..Herbs talking to me? Its about they last… cuz when I come raw, I know they love it…. ‘creativity warlord’—‘clip ya teeth to my palms’--…‘string ropes through ya chin’ and ‘use ya jawbone as a puppet’…(seriously)
..The stage set to come forth in pieces of art, into the shadow of creativity..

Chapter 3: Wordplay & Creativity
Haste
..Im the lung that provokes ya breath-in…conspirer of a deaths-sin…
Disrespected, even with the best win…Rumors that “Some Have Fallen Off The Edge Of Vet Status”…that’s because im the one that ‘pushes’ them “beyond their ledge-end”…(wow)
..My image of perfection, that brings most of you to follow-me…but still stall-to-see…
That my “first arrival on this site”…I “knelt to pray”…’struck my land’…integrating my first “call-on-knee”…
..Still too tall-to-breathe, breached like “Hollywood Hawains” greeting…hola-fame…
But ive already exceeded holla-fame…so why would I title myself…hall-a-fame…
..i walk my game…heard enough bullshit to just turn and shrug-rants…seen enough-glance…
“shove ya goosebumps through ya heart” left in a “love-trance”..cuz I’ll “shred ya vitals till they stuck”… “pause ya advancement in a cutting edge” and really “dissect ya ‘sub-stance’”…
..and I don’t need to make intergalactic, websters dictionary wordplay, so fuck the commodity art….
..shock me, and I’ll dart…but ima leave ya “tor(e)-so bad” …like “cut body parts”
..My license….registered to defy-u-peeps-that-have-been-bitchin….so you’ll die,-if-you-speak-or-if-u-dissin….
..Im so nasty with it kids;…..----‘place ya prayers into darkness’----…I’ll ‘cover ya spirits with my hands’…and enact ‘hide-and-go-seek-with-ya-religion’…
..yall plee and yearn-a-prophet…while I burn-ya-objects…fuck with death, and you’ll earn-the-promise…
..im not a ‘rich type’, ive never churned-the-profits…I come as a prophet, but fake cats ‘buff-a-low-bill’ like ‘thurman-thomas’…
Genuinely

...Genuinely...

[You'll Get It Only Once Like Chicken Pox]

...I See Through All Yall's Material Like Gossamer, Now I Gotta Blur... Make Myself Scarcer Than These Commoners... Til I'm Forgotten, Hurt, But Fucc it, I choose Whos On The Map Or Not, I'm The Holla-Front Cartographer...
...I Stay In More Mouths Than Lozengers... But At The Same Time I Rap With Purpose, Amass Disturbance...
...Those who Like To Wreck CD's, Who Enjoy To Explore And Scratch The Surface...
...And For You Wack Diversions! Those Who Cause Me To Reel In Doubt Soon, I Need To Explain How I Feel About you...

[Your Name May Arise]

...First It's Camo...You My Boy But Kinna A Bad Liar... Not A Wacc Liar, But A Crew Hopper That Never Pledges Allegiance Til It Backfires... And I know You As-pire To One Day Run The SHOW But Once You Know All The Shortcuts And Backwires, People Will Roll And Drop Stop Like They Wanted To Catch Fire...
...Next It's Christian...I Collabed With Him...I'm Done Gaming... He Aint Come too Hard And It's Too Bad Cuz He Could've Won Fame And Gracing.. But He Was Lame And Wasting, Both Our Times, He Felt The Same, But I'm Saying That Even If He's Now A ...Labyrinth...He Aint Uhh...Mazing...
...who Else...? Oh! Olorun... Just Like His Name States... Ola!...Run... Cuz One More Lie And I'll Steal This Bitches Drugs And Put Germ-In-E Near Him And Watch As Poland Runs...
...And For The Wannabes Who Think They nice When They Smash Dudes, Yall Just Tatoos Who Get Spiked Before I Even Add Boose... So Vamoose... If We Didn't Add Mit We Sure Aint Gonna Add You...

[Signing Out]

...And Just Cuz You Rap Don't Mean You Gotta Be Black! And If You Ever Listen to One Thing, Make Sure The Knowledge Is That! Acknowledge The Facts, Cuz When Colleges Ask About Your Following Past, You Better Tell Them You Write, Not That You're Economy's Bad...

...Genuinely...

...FAI Family And Nothin Less... Nothin's Stress When It Comes To This... And Somethin Slips, Like You Know Some Shit That Someone Says That Ruffles Hair On Someone's Chest...
...So Fucc The Rest, Like Insomniacs, Stay On IM Til We Zombied Kats, Then Write Even Longer Than We Were On The Sack... Cuz We Wanna Be On The Map, With Each Other, Each Brother, We Contact Each Member To Everyone's Ass, We Each Covered, And We Make Sure We Sleep Covered, Cuz Even When We See Butter We Still Got Each's Number...
...Nokside! Remember Him, The Illest In Four Years? His Punches Were Fire, His Opponents Would Pour Tears, Poor Tears... His Shit Aroused More Fears Than Parents of Native Americans Askin For More Beer...
...Next In Line? Premonition... Shits In My Sig For Recognition, Kids Neglected, Missin Him, No One Though Of Dissin Him Cuz Of Text Which Made Kids Listen' Him And Even More So, Spit With Him... His Spits Was In, No Matter The Time frame, Never amused with Ya Brain, Stayed Away From The Mind Games, Now He's Gone, He Was Honest And He Knew That His Time Came...
...Next. Camo, Christian And Villian, I Got A Feelin Deep Inside That Y'all Gonna Be Illin, Give It A Little Bit Til You Come Outta Yuh Shell'n, Yellin And Screamin Soon As Vets Leavin...But Bet You Be Greetin, The Rest Of The New Faces, Pests, yes, At First But You'll Never Regret The Time That You Wasted...

[A General Statement]

...So These Crabs Start Happy And Active Right...Actin Right, But The Change is From Black To White! Axe To Knife... No longer Polite or Askin Nice, But Simply Kamikaze Assholes Who Trash The Site... And All This Time It Was "Act It Nice, Maybe These'll Be Better Than The Crackheads Mike!", Yall Crackhead Dykes... I Knew They'd Turn Egotistical And Passive Right, Cuz They Went From Green To Yellow Like a Traffic Light!...
...And They Always Spout Off, "Vets Aint Shit" Well, Vets Aint Quit! No Matter If They Said, Or Spit, But Veterans Are Eloquent, Malevolent, Intelligent, Devilish, or Angelic Kin, They Drop Life Like The Pelican... And I Said Again, And You Read Again, Aint No One Like A Veteran, Instead Of Them? Aint None Betta, We Try To Stay Behind The Seens Like a Retina...

Haste
...no dictionary needed, straight from the pens heart ventricles..
..make ya ass collapse with tha hot text dude, I walk with the best crew, while ya stop, and hop…..to the next crew…...Still upset cuz my text wrecked you… ‘make ya snot run reckless through’…battle me an’ I’ll ‘put ya sneezes on prayers’…..may “god bless you”….
.. my ‘opinions catch ya eye’…gotcha ‘checkin me in-sight’…this is my last text bullshit, so now if you hype…pick up the mic…..amazed at my hype, my height, the year and a half I clicked on holla front to write…so goodbye to the haters, and those that bite…
…………………………………………Come back to write text for this site?…I might, as soon as yall realize there’s new hype……who writes for this site….His name is Jrite….
..back to the story, I say it from the start, words is darts, and im soufflé’n my marks….
..don’t say a remark, OMEGA is my DNA, dark intent is my blood, but im FAI at heart…..
..i first joined this site…I was soooo hyped, I was like… “That X~Cellent Cat Is Ill”…the sickest on the site…to type or write…now cats hating what the man says, once marked as a devil, the true essence never left him, he’s just still on the same level…
..we all elevated passed, he hasn’t lost his touch…he hasn’t degraded to last, we just caught his bluff…destiny, believed to be to weak to pass, but that’s dumbfucks speakin from ass…
..i love all of these cats, FAI…till I die, Gary, Ren, Boogie…and mah man Pootie!….Penny, Forehead!!, Remi….Clark, Sin, Mil…these cats with tremendous skill, independent ill…gathered together in this gang, and lets not forget Lang, Play, LP, Caz, Dyna, KonText, Ri-Kay, Kejuan, ß-fuck what u say, my man stands too strong…
…………….the fact is, im FAI until my death succeeds, right beside my blood brother….Genuinely…
..Haste, known as the hope droppa, ¼’ of the multi kings, with mah man showstoppa…banned so many times, but this vets never missin, bakk to the day’s in ’03, Show, Janul, Haste, and Shogun reminiscin….playin yahoo pool, with mah man X-Vision…
..so many names ive met, day’s I wont regret, social extravaganza’s on holla fronts set…and honestly, fuck what ANYBODY has to say about text…its art through keyboards on an uprise…but how the fuck you dissin, something you’ve never tried?..

..The first of the completed saga’s, the story still remain’s untold..

The Final Chapter
Genuinely

...We Have Our Faults, But At The Same Time It's No Our Faults, Because Our Faults Cause Our Falls, Brawls, And Even Sudden, Lack Of Balls... But We Backin Off Cause No One's Perfect! And If You honestly Think You Are?! Bitch You Deserve It!!...
...Take Marvill For Example, He's Got A Handle On What To Gamble, But Disrespected My Friends, Offensive Words Splurged, More Than Ample... But As Opposed To Ramble, He voiced His Opinion, So Instead Of Just Dissin Him, Gettin Pissed Then Kinna Missin Him, I Started Listenin, Still Don't Agree...But Now I Aint Negetive, I'm Mixed With Him...
...I Claim To Be A Vet, But I Claim Alotta Shit, Not Usually Stucc Up But I Don't Take Alotta Shit... I Command Respect, Alot Of It, And When I Say Some Words That Move You, Man I Aint Even Gotta Spit; But God I Spit... and When I Do Yall Just Harbor It, And Hotter Yet Is When I Stop With It, Then Come Back Harder Yet, I Just Grow Every Year Like Some Sorta Garden Shit...

[I'd Like To Share With You]

...I Live By The Creed To Never Die... A Need To Endeavor By And Forsee Whatever Flies...So Whatever Guys, I Always Made It A Point To Have Clever Lines In Whatever Times I Needed Better Lines...This Shit Never Lies...
...And If Ever I, Felt Any Difference Upon Me, I'd Hang Up The Shit, And Move On To What's Beyond Me...Sow What's Upon Me...? Shit I'm No Longer Hungry And My Last Days Are Dawning, Can't Even Stay Strong Or Keep The Pace On... the New Faces, Uhhm...

[...I Guess This Is GoodBye...]

...MIND NUMBING! Sly, Cunning, Eventually Stunning The Ranks And Coming Up Above All Of The Flanks To Stand Alone In A Solitary Place Of Glory Re-Paced After That First Taste Of Vic-tory...
...Sicc Story, I Know But I've Elevated Like Any Crab Has, Played Grab Ass For A While And Got Packed Up Like Backpacks... Damn Fags... I Learned To Recite When Young, Bite My Toung, In A Situation That Wasn't Right Or Wrong... Just Wasn't My Tightest, Strongest, But I Vowed I'd Outlast The Longest, And Leave These G's Strung Out Like A Thong Is...
...I Belong Kids, In a Place Different From Many Others With My Boy Haste, Dyna, FAI And Not Many Others, where We Can Grow Together And Destroy Intruders Or Any Others That Aprroach Us Or Tote Guns...No More Stolked fun, No More Hits Now We Gotta Bunt, And Gotta Run, From This Infatuation Of Holla-Front...
Haste
.…style developer and strategist…
ive been discernin-excursions, the yearnin-version-that-determines-ya-berman…first division version-not-concernin-ya-learnin…. Make ya “fur melt from ya chest” when im “burnin-ya-ermine”…
..not concerned-with-ya-sermons……shits hot…

…then the pen drops….

!!Endorphinz/Cliche!!

..Divertin-Ya-Words-In!!...Pullin Sawed-Offs-Out…Sittin |Lippy Children On Sketch Pads|…Fast To |Draw-Off-Pouts|!!…
..Spittin Raw-From-Tha-South!!... ^_^ |Tear Ya Arm Pigments Through Ya Gums| And Watch The |Skin Crawl-Off-Ya-Mouths|!!!…
..A Few-Blows-To-Ya-Deaths!!…Haste so sicc! |Run Ya Goals Through Laser Jets| And |Print Tha Road-To-Success|…
..Ya Hopes-Get-Wrecked!!…Pound-Ya-Eyes-Out…|Lodge Sledgehammers Through Ya Under Chin| ; and |Turn Ya Frowns-Upside-Down|!!
..Fuck-These-Clowns Answerin-Quick-Blows!!…Cuz Haste |Have Ya Skin Boiling Up| like |Cancerous-Lymph-Nodes|…
..Smashin-U-Bitch-Hoes When I Spark-Ya-Eyes-Out!!…|Pump Ya Chest Chamber Through A Secret|…and |Keep Ya Heart-On-Lock-Down|…
..Keystyling Every Word, So Don’t Deny-My-Rep!!… ‘Ya Goals Prosperous?’..H |Lay The Sun In Ya Casket| ; |Make U Shine-To-Death|…
.Ya Hate, And Blame-Ya-Way’s-On-Speaking….But Haste And GS |Cause Ya Man-Dates To Co-Lied|…Like |Engaged-Gay’s-Caught-Cheating|…

….
…..
……
…….
……..
…….
……
…..
….

..Wack Textcee’s Bitchin Bout “Being Slept On”...while We’re-Struck-With-Love!!…H and GS Getting replies…While Ya’lls text |Only Catching Winks|…like laying |Tear-Ducts-In-Gloves|…