PDA

View Full Version : The Sorrow (One Man's Misery) by Haste

Saint
12-30-2017, 11:15 AM
(2004)

The Sorrow.

The Night Before The Execution..

..Long nights, late dreams....one hundred and fifty bigots putting up strong fights to hate me...
..But lately, I’ve been seeking an answer from god....To leave this parasitic environment, my cancerous cod...
..Im a lamb of Christ? Then answer this god, Are you lying?....Will I cleanse souls for you, by dying?...
..Im trying, but my mind isn’t understanding...My hopes stop standing, deaths branding is on a course of demanding...
..Now im ranting, the night before my execution...im the next to lose it, a tunnel of light reaching out for my retribution...
..The guard came to my cell, “You have a visitor Kaleel”....It was my attorney, “Kaleel, we got you an appeal”...
..My heart skipped a thousand beats, pounding me....New evidence of unconstitutional rights denied, astounding me...
..I slept in peace that night, dreams of freedom....The voices of my family, I couldn’t wait to see them...
..Daybreak hits, Eight o’ clock, the cell opens....This is one of those day’s, where ice froze over and hell was broken...
..Now its up to nine supreme court justices, no frontin kid.....Freedom is one of many options, but first, I wanna live...

..12:45 P.M. March 22, 1998...

..Still a widower, it’s absurd, now listen to this kid...A one time offender? But still held on “preventive detention”?...
..My attorney argued violation of my 8th amendment right, to hail the horn back...Now check my ass is saved by the Bail Reform Act?!...
..”The man wasnt a repeat offender, nor dangerous”...We don’t even know if he committed the crime? So how do you wager this?
..”I tried to tell yall” I spoke, trembling at this bullshit...”I’ve never seen a gun, so how’d I grab a trigger an pull it?”...
..The vote count was five to four, im still sweatin the score...Against me they said, what the fuck, open and shutting the door..
..Light faded through cracks in the bar’s, was I served justice?...Whats this? I knotted my shirt and said fuck this...
..Tied the shirt to the top bunk, dropped to the floor...Then I saw this light peer through the wall, God knockin on my door..
..”Murdering thy self shall not solve thy fate”...”Then just dissolve the hate”..God stood strong, never would talk with haste...
..Honestly I was scared shitless, wanted to end this...But the jailhouse cross burned on my chest, gave God my commitment...
..I wanted to stop the hurt, so I unknotted my shirt..I once said fuck a religion but now im mockin my words..
..I think im toppin my worst, somebody start stockin the hearse!!!!....my eyes bleed for the crimes, I’ve been robbin since birth!!!
..My minds throbbin from words, words that are breaking my shoulders...the weight started cracking my collarbone, just let me escape the bold words....
..The bold words from God, that let me know what I’ve committed....but now im committed, and the punishment suffices what the almighty permitted...
..Messages of light transmitted, but now im closing my eyes....disrobing my mind....thinking...wondering...hoping ill die...

8:59 P.M. June 7, 1998: Judgement Day

..I sat in my cell, making my last requests to my lord....another test to move forward, leaving family, my crest will be mourned...
..Im being tugged to my death! Somebody stop the pull!!!....My grandfather said that growing old was inevitable, but ya choices were optional..
..Now im second guessing, the next humble fight....What will be the next thing I see? Eternal damnation? Or a tunnel of light?!...
..My chest rumbles in fight, my muthafuckin heart is in a seizure....Hands strapped down to a chair, my lungs breathing through my t-shirt...
..These muthafuckaz gettin they leisure, oh my god im going to die...With ten thousands volts of shock going from my groin to my thigh...
..The smell of my loins as they fry, these fascists watchin me struggle....my blood and sweat staining my face, and my heart its beginning to bubble....
..The last shock was to be started, and I could barely hold open my eyes....My system was defused instantly....I fell over and died...

..Breath for breath, sight for sight
Take my life for granted..inspite my fight
..Hardly noticing, my seed is planted
Crime of life, the deed is granted
..But never once, do I regret
Living my life as I did, takin every step
..Never shall I go back, never rewind
For this time is mine, my mind is mine..
..Im so blind, should have took my time
But the lust of tempation, shook my mind
..It took me blind, over and over again
But I sit here six feet deep, its over my friends..