PDA

View Full Version : Soulless by MaCe and JRite

Saint
12-30-2017, 11:20 AM
MaCe

I Have Not Spoke To You In Awhile…I Hope You Will Remember Why I Came…You See The Reason I’m Here Is Because I Missed You…And I’m Sorry I Lost You…And The Memories We Once Held Together……

I Guess Patients Is Virtue...So I’m In Search Of A Cause...One With Such Quarrels That The Essence Of Virtue Echoes With Laws...As Motion Decreases To A Pause...The Feeling Of Capturing The Taste Of Time...Is Felt In Swallowing Societies Flaws……
……Lately Inside I’m Crying…Bent In Directions That Face You Through My Own Deception…Sequentially Gazing Down Upon My Care While The Flood Of Pain Burrows With odium Intensions……
……You See I’m Lost Without You…That Calming Feeling When Death Despites Me Inside…I Had You There In Time…To Grasp Life’s Lessons Where Consciously I Divide Into Sides…One Asleep While The Other ‘Lacerates My Wrist’ To Make Sure I “Feel Alive”……
……Hollowness Abides…My Recollection Of What’s Real And What Isn’t…’Waves Breaking Upon Shore(Sure)’…Now The “Shattered Glass” Where I ‘Reflect’ Upon “Right And Wrong”…Are Broken Between Each ‘Decision’……
……My Desire To Thrive…Has Been Blemished Without Your Presence…Carrying Out Extremities Through Positional Quarrels…‘Lends Out Space’ In Failure As “Succession Tenants”…With Lessons Bending To Morals……
……Imagine A Well With No Water…Sitting As A Memory Of What Use To Be…The Stoned Shell Funneling From The Ground Up…Now Sits Alone In Question…Where Water’s Answer Was Distributed As Podiatry……

……You Were There To Cripple The Wilting Rose…When The ‘Stroke’ Was First Felt In My “Fathers Toes”…Now I’m Sharecropping In This Paper Chase…Where ‘Reflections’ Of My “Past Memories” Are Found With ‘No Face’……

……I’ve Tried To Hide My Emotions…Leaning Towards Devotion Dims Survivals Notion…All This Commotion…People Turning Shoulders Passing By With Features That Despise…So Now Alcohol’s The Answer To Happiness…Or The Antidote To Why?……

……But They Say Time Slows When You Meet Your Love…And Everything’s Almost A Delayed Reaction…Well Its Rushed Since I Lost Mine…Now The Name Of My Future Is Underlined In A Hopeless Caption……
……Parade Through Persistence…My Presence Practicing Individuality…Shoulders Seem To Turn Towards Resistance…Crying Through Fallacy’s…Now There’s No Human Fear Left For Innocence…Poised Inside The Shrapnel Of Shadowed Shells…Where The Feeling Of Shattered Hope Molds Consistent……
……Others Conflicted Or Smothered…I Cant Even Talk To My Own Fucking Mother…You See…So Let Me Clear My Mind As I Spit Blood On The Street…Cuz It’s The Same Water’s Flowing Through The Same Gutter…Yet The Pipedreams Bend So They Don’t Meet……
......I Died When You Left...The Urge To Give A Fucking Shit Blew Away In My Seeds Like Wishing Flowers...The Summit Of Care Dims Within Each Hour...As My 'Expressions Complication' Of "Burning Elements" Crumbles With "Stone Faced Reactions" Like 'Victims Of The Towers'......(R.I.P)
……Only Loved By The Stains Of Tears On My Pillow…Though Its The Same Possession I Tried To Smother My Cries…The Realization Of Dying Long Ago…A Chilled Reflection Of Pain Proves Why Thorns On Roses Always Grow…Such Repressed Contents…View A Razor In My Wrist…But The Symbolisms Yet To Show……
……I Use To Smile When Others Laughed…Now Dust Fills My Imprints…I Want To Peel Back My Calluses…So I Can Once Again Feel My Challenges…Proof?…Reassess The Misery Between Half Myself In An Instance…And Watch My "Hate Grow" Like "Arab Infants"……
……I’ve Been Made A Victim Of The Simple Things…When My Lungs Get Their Last Breathe To Breathe…Ill Take It As My Clue And Just Leave…Loneliness Causing Knowledge To Trickle Down In Breaths…Now Bleeding The Penmanship…Where Lately I’ve Become A Solitary Rooftop Evangelists……
……It Seems I’ve Lost All Ideas…Now The Only Hope Is Found Within These Keys Of Time…This Sensation Of Nothingness…Cant Be ‘Equaled’ With “Line Over Line”( = )…Its Almost A ‘Feeling Of Aids’…Where My ‘Sub-Conscious Protection’ Is Being “Eaten From The Inside”……
……The Candles Lit…Now At Least I Can Make An Attempt To Persuade You Back Inside Of Me… Hoping You And Me Will Grow Old…The Burning Sensation You’ve Riddled My Ribs With Debris…You See I’ve Mentally Died Without You…I’ve Missed You Soul……

…One Life And One Breath…

!3th @p0$Tle

“………I can’t pour my heart out anymore, now that I see it as being half empty; the other half’s useless-“

Punchlines gone sour and stale ……now that I’ve fell to just an hour from hell; my inspirations reveal the obvious, the power entails that it’s louder to yell…… Yet, I’ll admit to never actually “comprehending the beef”; that’s why now even the “cow-words can tell”…
When there’s nothing left to say or accomplish; my soul left pride, honor and glory all on the table to run with…No longer are the memorable days here platonic: “Lift up ur breaths throughout the net”, to once again have them “praising my com.-mints”…
But that’s crazy for one wish…to rekindle the forgetfulness altered by a soul’s vindication…maybe my thought’s essence had a bone to pick with satan…but still its saneness is no longer justified…as battles deteriorate, now the lyrics’ changin’…
Even though your “oooohs and ahhhhs” seem to boost my esteem, this soulless body can no longer fashion the insurmountable; ideas hang in a noose from a tree…I’m not a ‘lawyer’, how do I “win with honesty” when my soul vacates the premises and the “truth conquers me”…
………Leaving yet, but a few honorees…MaCe, Haste, Clark, Showstoppa…………now the feud’s done with, see………
:::and there were others:::
My psyche established them, angered the spirits, and now without it gracing my presence it’s pain to be fearless; meaning the same for my lyrics in their anguished appearance: as of “suicidal fish ziplocked” …: how my glory days only seem to “hang from the seal-lings”…
Back in my prime, it would be everyday to go shattering wars, sh!tting on half of these whores…but now the cavalry’s bored…yet and still, you wanna label my text as ‘hand-sum’; but ‘count on ya fingers’ how many HOF’s I have on this board…
See how time has pleasured my intellectual facts, semi-sparked congruently with the jedi marks of lead I’ve carved…just to stretch my heart; I bet most of you would fail where I’ve thrived, trying to tread my start…
Yet your acclaims are hopeless, helpless…same thing with my soul’s-self, breathless; while vacating this lifeless corpse, along with the will; it stole my text skill…though, it may not foretell, but right now I’m ‘showing more heart’ than an ‘open chest’ is…
I’ve starched the meanest lines to arch this feeble life…Infiltrated the minds while each parcel breathes in time…but it’s hard to seem benign; now that I’ve taken on “the villain 2Face’s attributes”, cuz it feels like “a part of me has dyed”…

………>>>…So, I guess now my text is old; with no more stress to bold within the grasp of a second’s hold …))…When “heaven’s king respites his feet” from pacing, then I’ll hear you say once again: may “God rest his soul”…

-“let my soul speak to you, when I have nothing else to say…………….:”

………no purpose…no design………
………Flesh Fettered Atop A Hopeless Frame; Yet, No One Sees, Hears, Or Knows His Name…JRite’s Every Declaration Typed Is A Soulless Phrase To Even The “Profane Crowd”, Minimally Cuz He’s Lost His “Folk-cussed” Aim…

Battles, Free flows…He’s Mislaid It All, But Still Seems To Amaze You Without The Sanction Of Me…Only The Vigor Of His Psyche And Hands Patiently Speak, To Nourish Your Cravings And Needs…While Each Mêlée Canto Made You ‘Turn The Other Cheek’, ‘Snapping Necks 180 Degrees’…
But Still; I Left His Cadaver, Mind, And Spirit…Formerly; He Was The Kind That’s Fearless…To My Mortal, Life’s Appearance To Most Of You Were As “Quieted Sleeping Fawns”; And From Your Reactions JRite Would Hold Your “Silence Deerest”…
But Let’s Get To The Simple Things, Like Your Reasoning…Why The Fukk U Join Holla-Front In The First Place, I Peeped Ya Dreams; It Seemed To Me Like You “Wanted To Get Knocked Around”, How You Came To HF And “Got Right Into The Swing Of Things”…
Each Sonnet Of Thoughts Prolonging Ya Lungs; But, To Have You Reflect On Ancient Text Pieces, I’ll Have To Make Your Memories One With A God; Cuz Now, I’ll Even Label You As “Animal Planet Reporters On Canine Week”, The Way Your “Career Has Gone To The Dogs”…
………although, there are a few things you must learn!--
Each Lesson’s Same As The ‘Point In Time’ That Every ‘Second’s Aimed At’…Once This Is Surmounted, Take A Breath Then Claim Rap; So Don’t Feel Bad 13…You Were The Reason Most Of HF’s Legends Came Back…
Dressed In Text To Kill A Thousand Warriors Cloaked In An Alias To Cover The Shame Of Being Beaten By Just Another That’s Lame…While They “Play Around With Hearts To Their Quads”, Trying To Hide Their “Love 4 The Game”…
But In All Do Respect, We Worked Together To Befall The Branded Person We Are…All The Verses We’ve Scarred; But It Was Time For A Break From Being The Best…Don’t You Think?…Well, I’m Almost Certain We Are…
Yeah, I Think It’s Safe To Say That The Practiced Pronounced As Battles We’ve Doused Are Pulling Their Azz Through Their Mouth…Proven…How I Stood On One Side Of The Universe And Pulled Gravity In My Favor; That’s Exactly How I Know The Skill’s Coming Back To Me, Now…

Now What Do You Have To Show For Your Skill:

Even With Ya Rights Discerned, That Was OK…But Quit Ya Life And Learn, I’ll Have You “Wait For My Arrival In Sewers”, So Just Give It Up Kid; You Won’t Be “Sh!t Till I Return”…

:::……..i hope to see u soon………………………\\-pee’c