PDA

View Full Version : The Finale: Conclusion To My Saga By: Po*TenSe

Saint
12-30-2017, 11:25 AM
Before You Read: Open your Mind to the Creativity and think about every word and line cuz there is some type of Wild Creativity, Emotion Behind it or Sicc Imagery..

The Finale: Conclusion To My Saga (Last Solo Text Piece n HF)

(Intro)
I’ve Doodled Hours of Lyrics, Until Rap Consumed mah Thoughts and Spirit..
After 300 Battles of Text..MC’s Found mah “Point” of Existance and “Speared It”..
Every Bout, At least Six Jaw Droppin Punch Lines! That Plagued Young Hearts, than Touch Minds..
But Selfishly yall came and Touch Mines..Wit a Hell’s Fist, to Steal Scripts and ya Hate to Love Rhymes..
Took away the Light, where that Sun Shyned..and Replaced a Mirror of Broken Rough Times..
So I Gathered mah Thoughts and Learned to Stun Minds..Manipulate Words and Formulate SUPERnatural Punch Lines..!!
(Protect ya Ears)
...*Left Scars on Notepads*, Gave ‘Birth to Text’, When I let the ‘Pen Plant the Seed to Creativity’!! Yall Honored Such Things…
Sacrificed my Hopes wit *Plans to be the Best*, But that’s only ’Food for Thought’, when yall left “Salt on my Dreams”………!
...Every time a Syllable Formed, it was a Born Statement where Clashes of Happiness and Struggle Finally Broke-In…
Kwickly Anger Represented mah Diet……when Opportunity Came, and It was Tired of Knockin! Plus, the Doorbell was Broken……….!
...”Palms Consist of Engraved Pen Grips” where I had the “Pen Grip’d”, so tightly thru mah Fingers, that Dead Tissue Formed and made The Pen Slip…
When I “Regained Consciousness” of my “Blood Flow”, there was a Sick Aroma..So I Struck the Pad wit Such Force!! *Punctuations Penetrated To Ink*..and Left the ‘Pen In a Coma’…….!
...Fucc Anything Less!!! I was on Top for Sure, “Writing so Sicc”, My ‘Pad of Potential became “Ill’ and the Pen Transformed to a Thermometer..
Recording Specimen of Lyrics, Flowin thru Proper Verbs..Daily Dose of “Eating Emcees” eva Since a ‘Fetus’…..cuz mah Mom was Poor and had No Money to “Feed Us”…….!
...My Tongue Desperately Entwined the Flesh of Battlers, till Hate was Born..Saliva Dripped from Lips to their Battered Bones Taste was Worn..
Po*TenSe™ + Text= Invincible!!…Thru the Faith and Lord…Than Psychotically (Loaded a Pistol), *Engaged to Drawin for Death*! but Found I was ”Sketchin My own Face wit Horns”........!
...*People Proclaimed Me* (Creativity of Punch Lines), Than Added, Also my Flow was the Nicest..Relentlessly ‘Beating Myself To Stay Above the Rest’ was ”Driven by Peer Pressure, Emotions, and Violence”..
Always Been Told, Yo, Po ”Speak Ya Illness in Words”..! ..But *Disgusted* when I left YOU with a ”Moment of Silence”……..!

(Words Cannot Explain The Illness I Brought to HF)
..Quiet in the Audience Please…..
.(The Truth, From My Perspective)
…Accurately Disabling any Emcees Advantages Over Me..Felt I was the “Number 1 Seed”, but I was “2nd to the First Born Child”..
Tore in Denial..Receiving Hateful Criticism when doing “Just My Best”..As if I was ‘Satans Puppet’….Always Being “Strung to Death”……..!
...Inside I was A Putrefied Form of Matter, Compressed to a Waste of Space..“X~Cellent Arrived”!!!!!…..Now a Challenge Appeares!…..Wanted to Destroy’em!..wit ‘Powers I Gathered thru the Clashes of Hate’..
Driven By Eternal Force, But “Defeated by my own Greed, and Lack of the Faith”!..This what *Failure Feels Like* Finally, Let Out a “Sigh of Relief”…Also seemed like my (Last Breath’s Upholdin)….I would “Rather Die” than ‘Lungs Expand another Moment’………!
…Next Day, Make Way to Rap Boards!! (Alleged Reports, *Breaking News*)!! Feeling Furious, PuNiSh’Ems Been Defeated…..IM’s Flashing My Screen, Are they Serious!..
Confused and Hurt, “Excuses are Formed”…Stuttering (I, I, I Barely Tried!!) Dying Inside!! Throat Carries a Knot…..“Acting as an Ostrich”……and let the Pain “Bury mah Thoughts”………!
…*Remember*, HOF Diss to Jynx, Why? I Hated Him..Why? cuz I knew he wouldn’t Last Long….He was The “Pad for Pussies”!!…..Something ‘Soft to Fall Back On’..
Someone Decent to make a Comeback On….Yeah, that’s a Plan of Revivin!…..But, this Time Creativity Struck!..*Widescreen’d My Eyeballs*, Now had Views, to |||Expand My Horizons|||…….!
…*News Flash*! *News Flash*! (PuNiSh’Em Bit)!! ‘O, NOOOO!! I’m Caught!! What shall I do??? Tell me Kids….Desperately, Formed a Hypothesis…What is It? Only the Truth Indeed..
Yes, I Did ! But that’s the only words I Speak..Now Questioning Motives..were all my Wins Bogus..Left without Cryin! or anyone Knowin, that it Hurt Inside, but It wasn’t Showin..There’s No Explainin!!….But still had a “Presence of Goku”..Turning “Punch Lines……into…..Super Saiyans(Sayings)……!
…BANNED! I’m gone from the Site!! HF, Good Bye!! Fuck it, who Cares..Other Boards I Lived..|Saliva Infected wit Mercury|……Only |Heat that Dripped|..
Home Site, RF BANNED!! Where False Accusations Hit..Nowhere to Go, A Statistic of the Misplaced Fit..RC to Garbage..LM Not Feelin..Renegade comes Thru! My New Home: BrilliantIllness……!
…Now, Lets a Play a Lil Game! Called Q & A!! Question: What Happens to Most SITES After 2 Months?? Answer: Go Down!! As this one Did Over Time...
Ahhhhhh!!, No Board of Destruction to Show my Rhymes..Talked to X, Was Misery Stricken..He Promised to Let Me back!! Don’t Bite! Was the only Restriction..HaHa, Po is Here!! Now, As a MENTOR…Seen Kids “Followin the Path to Failure”……And I became the “Right Detour”……!
…Dynasty & Signifikant are the Heads that Run…Who are They? As I thought to Myself!! Nobodies!!!!!! But Inside I Felt..and Knew they were Good, Neva Failed or Conquered!! But Dynasty couldn’t “::Earn(Urn) Respects::” if he “||Cremated his Honor||……!
Krazy K Stories Begins!! Wow, That’s Him!! Nope, & This how the Game was Changed….Dyn’s the First To Prove HF Illness is Based on ya “Buddy List & Name You Made”……!

Not Done Yet, Just Hold on 1 Minute
…Truth be Told!! Me F.A.I Original?? LOL, Not even Close….here’s some Knowledge Perfected..First Time I Tried to Join…PuNiSh’Em...REJECTED..!
Now Renegade mah Mans, Taught me a Lesson..Calm ya Ego!! and u Might be Accepted..Did as Asked, now as I Display and Fight..That Po*TenSe Part of History Called F.A.I…We Can Neva be Broke!! Why?? Our Motto: Were Family till the Day we Die!!
……….(Outro) ……….
I’ve Doodled Hours of Lyrics, Until Rap Consumed mah Thoughts and Spirit..
After 300 Battles of Text..MC’s Found mah “Point” of Existance and “Speared It”..
Every Bout, At least Six Jaw Droppin Punch Lines! That Plagued Young Hearts, than Touch Minds..
But Selfishly yall came and Touch Mines..Wit a Hell’s Fist, to Steal Scripts and ya Hate to Love Rhymes..
Took away the Light, where that Sun Shyned..and Replaced a Mirror of Broken Rough Times..
I’ve Manipulated Words and Formulated SUPERnatural Punch Lines..But now it’s out the Window with the Rays of Sun Light..
Not to be thrown Away, but for a New Kid to Pick..What’s One Man Trash! Is Another Man Treasure, And I Hope he Honors this Gift..

……Q & A Session……

homeofthegod: So Po*Tense??? Was it Pretense to pretend a Fall off to Leave us in suspense??, Immense talent!!.. Condense Fire within words, **Gallant Display** to Dismay… Convey thoughts of Today, But Yet Remember Yesterday & Disarray, Writer of Ghosts, Hidden within an essay of posts??
Po TenSe42: Suspense?? Never! Me Fall Off? That's Dumb!! I just Neva Tried, and yall Denied my Rights to be Number 1..Follow my Words..Me, a Writer of Ghosts?? When I get Diss'd by All, but still Tighter than Most (LOL)..Why Display what I can Do, When Receiving this Endeavor ..Yo, Po That's Ill, But i've seen u Do Better!!!!
homeofthegod: Claims Of Forever ill!!…You must be clever to sever ties, Beatings to Biting… Most Guys Cant compete!!, That’s a Fact, How to Re-act when others Cheat…Is there Feelings of being Complete when you Compete?? Or By leaving is this your Elite Retreat to the Audio Beat??
Po TenSe42: It's Simple You Know..After 300 Battles and 100 Open Mic Freeflows..It's time to Exit, it was Only Love for the Game..But i'm not Leavin For Good!! Check the Hall of Fame!! And Yes, There's a Great Feeling Inside after Defeating Competition..But D/R, Hate, and Whining can Turn Battles to Missions..Cheatings, just a Sign of War..And i'm Tired and Worn..But Maybe yall Miss Me!! when I Retire the Floor.........!

…………Finished …………

ShouT OutZ:
Dynasty – Quit Battle rappin cuz of the drama. I feel you, but the new thing ur doin is remarkable
Haste – Had our beef at times, But u have a combination of the best talents I’ve ever seen (Wordplay, Metas, Multis, Flow, Punchlines) ur just Great
Lang – Wordplay is the Siccest I’ve Seen in a long time
Aphysal – Stay down the road from my Grandma (LOL) ur Wordplay is Sicc too, I enjoy reading ur pieces
X-Vision – Always had my back thru thick and think, ur gonna be the best on the board very soon fam
LM- how can I forget you, Nu-Era, Haha, Damn, Someone as sicc as u is crazy. Ur own style, neva switched for no one
Fiber – I prolly knew u before mad people on HF, Damn u have the illest multi vocab, and ur freeflows are sicc, keep doin you and one day u will be FAI
DIOS – Freeflow perfectionist (Is there anymore to Say)
Premonition – Same as Dios, Freeflows are beautiful
Beans – Underrated as hell, ur Personal are sicc, u have some Ingenious name plays
LP – Haha, Takes no Ish, Wise and everyone should listen to him when he speaks
Boog – FAI has no leader, But everone looks up to you anyways
Gary – same as Boog, No Leader, but yall are more of the Big Brother and Captains of the Ship
Clark – O, Shit ur battle verse against me was so sicc, You prolly should have BEAT Me, The Name I Made kept me Alive
Penny – You and Clark are the New Generation, Before yall quit Text and Stick to Audio. Do it a little bit longer, and make LEGEND Name for yaself
Blazin Vi3t – Why do New Styles, when urs is original and Sicc by itself, Stick wit it, cuz ur metas are crazy hot when u WANT them to BE
Showstoppa – Could’ve too HF by storm at anytime u want too, many times u lost battles that u were cheated out of
CIA AKA Inkspilla - How could i forget someone as ill as you fam! One time considered the Best, and u still have some of the illest name plays and punchline, i salute my Pens to you fam
Last but Not Least X~Cellent - Beat me Three Times, Only person to eva do that! How can u not be the illest!! Brought me To HF, I owe u so much in ways u don’t Understand!! Thanx Much

::Big Ups to Fiber, Doing the Outro in my Last Piece, I guess it’s Not SOLO Now, LOL, But Thanx Anyways Fam::

Enjoy The Piece

Love,

PuNiSh’Em *AKA* Po*TenSe The LeGenD

-oNe-