PDA

View Full Version : Excel vs Prizeone

Saint
12-30-2017, 02:56 PM
Excel:

Perfected Knocks, Tries To Shows "Balls In His Verses" So Il Get The 'Win Through No Show', "Coz The Fag'll Never-Drop! " .. & Ya Text-Is-Stopped Coz Im Obsessed-Wit-Glocks, So Your Not a "Focusing Photographer" When You "Die Wrecked(Direct) From Shots " !!
.. The Fuck-Gets-Abused, 'Falling Off' ? Ya Verses "A Bigger Jump-Off Then Joe-Budden-Is-Dude!", Flows Clutchin-Him-Too, I'll Land Slugs-N-Persue!.. And If "Takes Heart To Win" Ex 'Remove Ya Insides' N Really Leave Him "Gutted-To-Lose !!"
.. Known 'Sharp', So The Pain-Gets-Thicker When The Blades'll-Rip-Ya, Thinks He's "Punches Landed Fly" Coz He's "Plaine-With-Scriptures"!, Ma Ways-Dis-Figure,.. N "Leave Your Rep/Europe In Ruins" Like The "Reign-Of-Hitler !!"
.. Im Known-To-Toy, But 'His Hot Lines'? Only Your "Off-Ice/Office Working If This Hoe-Employed", Its Over-Boy, The Joke-Destroyed! Any Skill You Do Have Is More Of A "Flash In the Past" Then "Old Polaroids !!"9

Prizeone:

..On Some Otha Shit..)

Prize ‘Packin-Hard-Shoties’..Wen I Let You view Yah Insides Throught Yah Throat An Show You ‘Lackin-Heart..Watch-Me’..|
Pushin Punches Forcefully Towards Yah Face Cus Yah ‘Attacks-Aint-Guarded-Properly’..‘‘Wouldnt Be Caught Dead?’’..So ‘‘One'll Leave Ex Posed For Death’’ Like..‘Photgraphic Autopsies’!...|

(..Dead From The Start..)

Yah Skill Next To Non!..Ex Cant Handle Or Deal-Wit-It My Luga'll Peal-Lids-Kid...Im ‘Killin-For-Yah-Preachins’..|
Da ‘Healins-Towards-Yah-Readins’..So Learn-To-Talk As I Burn-Yah-Thoughts Wen I..‘‘Fry/fri Yah Cells An Sat/sat Flames Around Yah Brain Son/sun’’...Now Hows Dat For ‘Livin-For-Da-Weekend’!...|
I'll Punch-This-Kat Have Him Questionin His Leave Of Absenance And Wantin-Da-Facts...I'll Force Yah Lids Open Till You ‘See-Da-Light’..|
Reasonin Abortion..As I ‘‘Stop The Production Of Glucose And Decrease his Sperm Count’’..And Tarnish The Growth Of His ‘Seed-Of-Life’!...|
You ‘Walkin-In-Dark’..Cant See Yah Faith..Yah Rhymes Are Stinched Kid While Mines A Stringent..you ‘‘Speakin Shit’’ Like you ‘Talkin-An-Fart’..|
A Verbal Surgeon..I'll Stop Yah Pound As I..‘‘Reach In Yah Chest Grab Yah Beat And Throw It Through A Sewage Pipe’’...Now Hows Dat For ‘Followin-Yah-Heart’!...|