PDA

View Full Version : Supremace vs. YungMenace

Saint
12-30-2017, 03:03 PM
(2003)

Supremace:

....Warm Up...

Punches ‘damage ya face’ to the point i ‘bruise-ya-make-up’ , fist conclude-ya-brake-up...I Got Yung “Scared Of X” Like ‘Abusive Brakeups’ ..| face up, and this ‘pussies skull a crack’ even his ‘piece-done-bled-cunt’ .. Get “Egg-cited”(excited) and Prem A Put That ‘Ass In The Ground’ Like An Easter Egg Hunt//

....Lets Go .......

..Testin me's Like 'horny beavers' end up 'flirtin-wit-holes', lights out, curtain-ya-flows... Rip out yo veins midday from '9 to 5', Prem Stayz Workin-Ya-Nerves..| Interpret-u-hoes, And Personals? I spray a well game.. Flip ya location, “5, 4” , and onda 3 You “”Trash”” like ya Aol Name// (omfg go home)
..This ‘dick gets cut’ cause prem quick to ‘flex da privates’ ..ya takin da L so Ya best bets to skip Tourn “turn“ Like dyslexic drivers| I perfect-da-virus, sickness i spit wit potional aromas...Prem a make ‘Yung wake up in tears’ like emotional comas//
Over 100 wins online but no respect is tearin-him down...Death awakes permanently make this simp stair at the ground...lines dead his verse severely downed.. Cause Yung's (TALENT Was On The Nbs Board), No wonder his skill Temporary Down// Punch of the week
..Like anorexic authors when i print his ass-is-vacant.. Prem’s bullets our dentist they add abrasions , to stab this patient...Hands a damage ya chest, and leave ya 'heart in another place' like ‘bad vacations//
..Trash ya statements, cause skillz from u there’s no suches..when my flow clutches, i never ‘win by a hair’ my ‘foes brushes’..cause my shit a Leave ya wit ya (head down slumped over) like fuckin toe touches//
..Flow touches, my enemies and they get ‘served straight’ like a noon purchase...ya doom surface,...when i Blow ya ‘stomach on ya steps’ and leave (food on your door) like good room service ..| goons worthless, ‘ but no problem cause i bag fame wit hollows and heaters ..And Yung’s Shakin Cause Prem A ‘Get In Dat Ass’ Like A Bad Game Of Follow The Leader//
...Murder ya outside ya room and prove death’s around the corner from wordplay.. my verbs slay, this herb’s say, like fag Olympics this beam serves gay...And Menace is shook cause Prem got (Yung In Check) Like A Teen Survey // (whoa!)
...You takin the L and like abc reruns u cant end-this reality... Prem a ('spread his flesh in the city') ;& make this bitch a 'Menace To Society ..| high as me? naa u cant go line wit me, I got you (chokin on words) ya best diss is uh uh ...well :? You Loss To Dynasty //

....Finisher....

...After this round ya name is gone.. da blame is on, cut ya so da lames is gone ... Prem leaves ya in (Defense wit death) Menace caught in the Danger Zone //

Originally posted by Gastro-Phyzix
{{{Supremace}}} Vs. YungMenace---If there's no hands on body parts lines
(for the haters just cause i love yall so much)
U'll never beat this sinical, And Prem a (Put his hands on Yung's chest) .......<pause>
too bad there's no beat or signal....// RIP

Yung Menace:
Lets Check This Lightly Before X Blows His Fuse Nigga I Kid You Knot I See No Ties Your Prone To Lose Cuz Now Prem Makin |HeadLines| When His |Dome Explodes On Tha News|............
............Ya Faggot Ass Thrived On Being Tha Best But Now This Hoe-Gets-Boo's And I Should Approach-This-Dood But Now Prems A Failure And |Resorts To Grabbin My Nuts| Like How |Jordan Posed On Shoes|.............1
Damn I Can't Use This Style!!....Back To Base-Six
I Know You Fear Me Kid!!!!!........Bitch I'll Blast Ya Brains And Watch As It |Hopps Out Tha Top| Like |Beers That Fizz!!!|//
I'mma Make You Dissappear From This!!........How Can Ya Faggot Ass Be |Xcellent At Things| But |Don't Know What Year It Is??!!|//2
Throw A Spear Through Kids!!........This Niggas Gassed And Trippin Cuz Seriously Your Not That Hot!!!!//<~~Truth!!
You Got That Ma??!!...........Ya Shits So Damn Typical Fams And Always Ends With Cuz Prem'll Blah Blah Blah!!//3

Reads Prems Verse And...........*ZzZzZzZzZzZ......

Glad We Got To Scuffle Dood!!!........Everything You |Make Is Hopeless| So Please Don't |Create Anotha Crew!!|//
Didn't Lp Make Fun Of You??!!........I'm Takin This Battle And You'll |Never Get Whats Above X| Cuz |Thats A Damn W!!!|4
None Of Ya Tracks I'mma Shuffle Through!!.........Ya |Dignity's Lost| Like Ya |Dyna Battle|, Feels Sorta Like Gettin Rejected By Some Freak Hoes!!//
Chicken In Cheap Clothes Keep Ya Beak Closed........I Woulda Murked Ya Earlier But Everyone Was |Takin Shots At X-Cellence| Like |Perfectin Free Throws!!|//5
Menace Falls Asleep At Ya Shows!!!........Ya Puttin Up A Front Kid, Ya Not Hard So Stop Ya Act Whore!!//
Shots'll Leave Ya Back To Tha Floor!!......Ya Out This Tourney Kid And Menace Is |Gettin Rid Of X| Like |Tha Cops Was At My Door!!|//6
Knock Ya Back And Forth!!!.........I Don't Contain Hf's Patented Style But Best Believe I Bring Tha Best G!!//
Ya Style, Give It A Rest P!!!..........Or Have Me Grabbin Tha Tool And Leave Ya |Chest Exposed| Like |Bitches That Breast feed|//7
Neva Have Tha Skills To Bless Me!!.........Trust I'm Deadly And With Tha Masheddi I'll Gut Ya Belly!!!//
Cut To Confetti.........Damn!!, Now I Have To Go To Tha |Cafe| Cuz |Dyna's Served Sup| Already!!//[8]
Place Tha Pump To Ya Pelli Pelle..........My Punches Are Truly Mean And Shots Hit And Move Ya Spleen!!//
Cut Kiddo Like Movie Scenes!!!..........Let Shots Rip And I |Popped X| So Much I Felt Like |Wolverine!!|//[9]

*hopps is in beer...u should get it
*on j's tha jordan symbole of him dunkin is grabbin his nuts
*w's above x
*his aim is X2004...it's only 03
and i don't really feel like explaining tha rest of this bullshit...don't get it don't vote...i gotta go clubbin

Good Verse X

Supremace wins.

Diablo
12-30-2017, 05:02 PM
WAY GONE @ "testing mes like horny beavers" for a setup line though looool