PDA

View Full Version : X Vision vs. Answer

Saint
12-30-2017, 05:41 PM
(2004)

Answer:
13 Lines, Its OVA

X? rejected ... thats what's best bitch ... give up now, cuz i got this -battle on SHER LOCK, HOLMES- like a fuckin |WARFIELD DETECTIVE|..!! (KO - Wha!? ALREADY!?)

rape him n, now ... he's ravin with doubt ... cuz i got this -PUSSY RUNNIN-BACK HOME- like |STEPHEN DAVIS'S HOUSE|..!! (damn...running back for panthers - feline, hence pussy)
stop, you're a waste, kid ... choppin ya face, quik ... and have X fuckin -scared to check in- like |NERVOUS HOSPITAL PATIENTS|..!!
Answer - known to clap gats ... and smack fags ... cuz X couldnt -make a stand- with |2 KINGS IN BLACKJACK|...!!
you bet this ho's dyin ... cuz i leave ya testicles tightened ... *reach for the stars kid* cuz X couldnt -TOUCH THE BELT- if he |SLEPT WITH ORION|..!!
DI? well, they're slammed ... you think you'll see the belt in your hand!? ... this match is simply -account (a count) down to ya death- like |HEALTHCARE PLANS|..!! (Ouch...)
this kid bestin me? ... pftt, I wreck this G ... *Hell*, im'a -dance with the devil- just to prove |DAMIAN cant STEP TO ME|..!! (DAYUM ... his name is damian)
I'm fast to neglect ... the wack n the pests ... cuz I'm known to -CROSS X'S LINES- a fuckin |GRAPH INTERCEPT|..!!
leave you weary, bleedin, WHAT!? ... X dont fear me? please, ya guts ... got nothin to do with it -- cuz like -MALE STREAKERS- the whole *site* can |CLEARLY SEE YOU'RE (your) NUTS|..!!
i smash gay kids ... fck it this fag's wasted ... lets be real yo -- last time X -MASTERED A FORUM(form)- was his fuckin |LAST GRADE SKIP|..!! (damn...in the carribeans they go by forms instead of grades)

Next -- dude, you're So ... Dead -- loser's old ... Sheeit -- last time there was a -COMMOTION ABOUT X- was at the |TENTH SUPERBOWL|..!! (the super bowl uses roman numerals - X being 10)

XV:
Got ya *Showin Team Spirit* as the *Shots Kill ya Rosters*!..
Holla Fame?..there's *No Sign of Answer* like *Got Milk? Posters*!!
My Gage Trails ya!..so i Got Yu *Facing Death* but ya *Image is Pailer*!..
Cuz like *Retarded London Security Guards*..i leave ya *Holding an Image of Failure*!!
Yu *Mutillate ya Skills* when yu Upload the *Insults to ya Drops*!..
Givin *High Fives to Karate Students*..Only time You'll ever *Kata Pulse to the Top*!!
Yur *Elevation Leads to Death* cuz I'm *Killin the Ranks*!..
i would tell *Answer* to *Stick to his Guns*!..but he needs to *Fill in the Blanks*!!
Like a *Confused Bass Tourney*..ya takin *Hooks from Opponents*!..
I'll *Hold an Empty Pesticide Can over Ants(ans)* and leave him *Shook for the Moment*!!
Yu *Apologised for ya Weak Punches*..So all of ya *Fights i Forgive*!..
Cuz like the *Ashes of an Abortion Child* Yu haven't *Urn the Right to Live*!!
Make the site *Picture Yu Dead* as I Put the *Gage to ya Art*!..
the Clips got yu *Holding Yur Emotions*..like *Contestants on Change of Heart*!!

Answer wins.