PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Presents: Issues Addressed

Saint
12-30-2017, 06:19 PM
(2003)

Dynasty Presents: Issues Addressed (worldclass diss)

(ahem)..... ISSUES ADDRESSED:

(prequel)

..My Loss Record To FAI Be The ‘Crotch Area Of Jeans’… Nothin’ But Zips. Posin’ Callouts, But Squads Likely To |Hide They Faces|, Like |Proper Card Tricks|..
..These Retarded Kids. Dyn’s Scripts A Turn Fai Untill They Hit The |Bottom Pits|--Like |Hand Stands In Deodrant Advertisements|. I’ll |Cure These Mimes| And Leave You With |Silent Treatments|..
..Rip Ligaments In Increments, Starting From The Legs To The Bones In Ya Wrists. Believe-it! My Wits Seal Achievements That Spent Like |Buddhist Principles Questionin’| … |What’s Dark Intent?| .. (haha!!)
.. The Architextual Priest That Rids, Install |Churches With Elevators|.. Y’all Some |Fucked Up Kids|, Some Spiritual Fags.. Cuz Face-it-- Ya Couldn’t |Spit Off The Dome|, If You Stuck |Gum To Your Du-Rags|..
..Tag My Agenda On The Back Of Glands.. I Stand Alone, Yet Take Down Full Clans.. Including Yours That I Own.. Snap Wish Bones.. With The |Metal Taking Your Breath Away|, Like A Fucking |Trombone|..
..Eardrums Crash With Each Tone. Yo, Lets Drop Some Knowledge Of Economy.. It’s a Fact, Supremace Can’t Function Without Dynasty.. I’m Silently Dismembering Limbs, You Eye’n me?-Like Movies.. If |I’m Overrated, Guess That Makes You PG|.. (favor returned)

*pause*

(lets pick it up a little)

..Hostility Expands As Each Flow Shoots Clips That’ll Make Ya Squad Tap Dance.. Blast These Puss-Flaps. FAI like ‘Vet Malpactice’, They ‘Whack Cats’.. Left These Fakes Like Manicurist … Left Eye’n My Back Hand..
.. And Verbal Assault—A Bunch Of Misguided Fools..Dyna Made You And Your Fucking Crew Too.. So Scoot.. I’ll Trap These |Amnesia Patients In A Green-House|… |Don’t Forget About Your Roots|.
..Shoot Into Dreams-Your Fears Left Chasin’.. Just Bring Ya |Appetite To The Table|, Cuts Its |Dyn You Facin’|.. I’ll Take The Beef To |Preschool Wet-Willy’s|, So You |Hear What I’m Sayin’|.. (think about it)
.. Y’all Think I’m Playin’?.. Stayin’ Alive.. My Arrival, Shines Light In Dark Intent’s Eye’s.. End Their ‘Intentions’ Of ‘Dark’ Quicker Than Sunrise.. I’ll Shove All Of Sig’s |Awards Down His Throat| … So You Can |Swallow Your Pride| ..
..Die At The Blade Of My Verse.. FAI About Equal With D-I, Both Can’t Get Any Worse..And It Hurts..And As For BV, Your Alias Fits The Mere Definition Of “Forest Fire”.. |Blazin’ And Herb|..

(outro..) enjoy.

.. I Was Too Early To Reach Far.. From The Start, My Position Beyond Your Scope Like Dead Signals On Radar.. And As For My Skills?..|Always In Progress| Similar To |Hologram Trading Cards|.. (ahh)
.. On Guard With Fresh Talents Ya In For.. Rearrange The Framework Of Shit Talkers,.. Cuss In-Slurs.. |Brain Matter Leaking To Your Feet| ; Have You |Chasing Your Dreams| *Literally* Like |Sleepwalkers|..
..Your Death Delivered In Stencils, Dyn Ya Chalker.. Survival Stalker Across Computers, ..|Celebrate Getting Shitted On|.. In A Way, I'm Your |Party-Pooper|.. The Type Of |Vet Take Yo Life Away|.. Like |Animal Neuter|.. (damn)
..Cranium Shooter, Top Of This Hip Hop--Ya Thought?.. I’ll Play The Role Of Traffic Cops And Force Your Ride To Stop.. Eye-Poppin’ Punchlines That’ll Have Ya |Throat Grasped In Palm| With A |Handful Of Cough Drops|..
..Got Your Eyes Open To Realize.., Hall Of Fame Is Just Hype, For Falling Off Heroes To Survive.. Shit Even The All-Star Collab Was Done By Heads That That Barely Make Top Twenty-Five.. (lol)
..In Sense, Y’all Dead But Alive.. Submerged These Wash’d Out Rhymers In Water.. Their Stat. Be A Nose-Dive.. I Thrive Off Retiring Twice And Yet You Remain |A-Side To Dyn| Like |Spanish Rice|..~

... 7 Days Pass ...

Dynasty "Wakes Up" ...