PDA

View Full Version : Ayperos vs Damien

Saint
12-31-2017, 02:20 PM
Ayp:
you will not retire this belt*

..| Damien aka D.Omen etc...

<>Prepare To Be Slayed, Dame Pickin Up A Stable Bitch Is Very Rare Lets Talk Bout How We Knew ^That Girl Was Crazy Upon First Stare Cuz To Date You Dame, She Must Be Offer Rocker Like Discount Prices On Wodden Chairs
<>Keep Beefin Biting Newbs, Ill Take Ya Belt & Leave Ya Slapped Hear Your Feared Over The Net But Honestly What the Fucks With That? Compare His Elevation To A Himilayan Creatures Violent Tendencies Cuz Dames Been Obsessed With Text For Years Yetis Still Whack
<>More And More Gore From Strikes, This Whores'll Hit The Floor Superior Raps Severly Damagin' His Core Comparing Our Status Mimics A Pop Singer With Donkey Phobias Cuz Omens Justin Fear Eeyore
<>Ayp Hard Thru Devotion, Fuck This Lackluster Shogun - Hope? He Show None! My Text Is Unrivalled So Now Well See How Words Turn Dame Shameful Without The Sex Radio Jockies Girlfriend Havin Guilty Emotions (Howard Stern)

...Once Upon A Time, Not Too Long Ago -
<>Omen Considered Himself The Best - So To Further His Fame He Battled A Vet To Stake The Claim, Wanted Peeps To Remember His Name...But HF Just Saw Societies Cliche Of Educated Males Marrying Gold-Diggers When Logic Won Over Dame
<>Obviously You Aint That Nice & Everyone Agrees So To The Highest Degree Ill Slaughter This Bitch For All To See Fuck Ya Old Record, Cuz Now With The Change In The League Damel Meet Death From A News Tart Like Reporters Chocking On Pastry
<>Acid Raps - Fuck Half Assed Shit My Force Is Comin Full You Already Ducked Me Before When I Dropped Weak Imbasule...Now Ayps Elevation Got Em Shook So Like Readin Thru Clauses In Insurance Policies Once Again Well Prolly See D Duck Ta Bull
<>Ayps The New Great, Dame Belong In The Past Just A Fat Ass Whos Embarrased To Show His Body During Swim Class...So When It Comes To Pickin Top Heads, Its No Wonder D Always Beach: Os In Last! (haha)

vs

Damien:
You Far From Astounding Vets, He Joke On Me And My Ex When Ayp's Pic Got A Arm Around His Neck? Faggot! Look At His Face Hurry And Get Him To ClearAsil Like Urgent Navy Background Checks.
He Don't Got Enough Heart To Serve {D}Doubt I'll See Any Bravery Raise, Smokin This Fag, Creatin A Blaze - Battlin Omen Is Suicide But If Ya'll Wanna Kill Yaself? That's Fine, Buy Me Like Submissive Negros During Slavery Days.
Not Religous Teachings Yet I'm The Reason You'll Be Saying Your Prayers Doubt My Skills? Well Sleeping Is Something That Should Never Be Dared I'll Torture Him In This Verse So Bad, Ayp Gonna Have To End Up Takin VikinDen Like Seizing Scandanavian Lairs.
Planning On Runnin D Out? You'll Probably Need A Mass Troop Begin Staring Ayp Down When I Throw Him From A Damn Stoop I Dare Ya To Come At Me You'll Get Blue, Out The Water Quicker Than Marco Polo With The Man Group.
I Can Tell You A Fag, Would Think Kawn Suffocate Chickens How He Be Smotherin The Cock...Take Your Last Breath Cuz This The End,Dove-Dazeï Like Pigeon's Recovering From Shock.
He May Have A Chance To Succeed But I Always Been A Skeptic Of Rosie O'Donnell, How I Doubt This Gay Bitch Letcha Head Pound On Pavements And After I Drop, It'll Have Ayps Usher-Rents? In Question Without Debating The Singers Housing Payments
I Know That He'll Try His Hardest But Reality Is Ayps Gonna Lose In Spite Of All This Thinks He's Unstoppable Yet I Sensai, Chink In That Armor More Than Samurai Martial Artists.
Omen Attacking At A Clown, Who Had A Partner When We Battled And Still Couldn't Smash Me In That Round My Reason For Victory'll Be Like Executing That Gay Teen From The Middle East Cuz IRan: This Faggot In The Ground.
In Text? I'm The Truest Ruler Since Augustus, My Flows Fluid When I Bust It So You Might As Well Protest Law School At Maine's College With Those Personals...They Won't Do UNE Justice.