PDA

View Full Version : Kaos vs NYvillan18yrold

Saint
01-01-2018, 08:49 PM
(2004-05)

Kaos:

i'll leave ya shook from the curse ..'seen ya talent' ..? well dont 'look at his verse' ..tell you the truth - i cant even 'begin to 'describe how wack t('-'t) is' ..cause similar to 'sayin ya name' - i cant really 'put it in words'......

yup...

you just the alias ya tend to be..so i'll 'fabricate ya schizophrenia' - ..then 'tie the knots between ya split personality' to 'reunite ya identity'...
'new' to HF but 'knew' to mention me - but you couldn't make a 'back breakin a rival' if ya 'chiropractor was ya arch enemy'......
ima strap a watch to ya shoulder ..then 'shove a clock into ya skull' cause you ain't 'ahead of ya time' - i got 'wisdom beyond my years' without 'thinking about the future when im older'...
my hearts colder ..so if 'looks aren't everything' you must be 'blind from ya own sex appeal' - 'your eyes see no beauty in the eye of the beholder'......
get ya verse hyped..ima 'puncture ya lungs' till ya 'coffin so hard' - ..the whole 'graveyard shift' like ya 'worked nights'...
actions that hurt lives ..kaos 'push ya face through ya chest' - ..then 'open ya eyes with ya heart' to show this faggot 'love at first sight'......
i'll leave ya 'duck in behind my shadow' while this 'chicken sneaks in the stealth' ..you keepin a belt ..? ..ya 'parents shoulda called you wack' but ya 'alias is t('-'t)' - ..ya 'name just speaks for itself'......
i'll leave ya tarnished-chump..you couldn't 'Raise The Bar With Ya Essence' like 'Chin Ups When Ya Armpits-Stunk'......
......ya verse is garnished-junk..so 'Take That Trash Back Where You Found It'..like 'Reversing The Service Of A Garbage-Dump'..
..i'll make ya spine-snap..dont mind-that..I may as well 'Examine An Elapsing Clock' the way im 'Watchin The Time-Pass'......
......ya rhymes-wack..so i'll put ya face in the dirt..and leave 'Aussie/Ozzie Down Under' like an 'Australian Mine-Shaft'..
..i wont spare-these-survivors..like 'Transmissions From Neutral' ya 'Barely-In-Drive-Sir'......
......i spit fairly-in-cyphers..so i'll 'Cover Ya Face With Rug Burns'..then 'Bury Ya Head In The Carpet' like 'Hairy-Muff-Divers'..
you'll never compose a verse we feel..cause ur losing streak is 'One Big Cycle' like the 'Rotations Of A Ferris Wheel'......
......here's the deal..they say fags 'stick' together..so ninja get 'Labelled By His Own Wackness' like a 'Sympathetic Record Deal'..
..battle tatics unleashed with stealth-drawn..i'll shove gernades into ya chest and leave ya health-bombed......
......this loss is felt-strong..cuz i'll 'Seek The Truth From Ya Custom User Title' and 'Prove Ya Self-wrong'..
..in this match theres no 'Significant Other'..so i'll 'Fool Around' like 'Fuckin-Ya-Wife'......
....whos fucken-wit-knives..? i'll 'Bounce A Sword Off Ya Shoulder BLADES' like 'Kings Dubbin-A-Knight'..
you cant even bare-shots..i'll shove knives through ya skull..and leave more 'Skin Showing Through the Back of ya Head' than 'Balding Hair-Spots'......
......fuck ya 2 cents..i'll have you 'Can it, Vulgar' like 'Money in a Swear-Pot'
Ican see-ya-lonely..so 'Questioning ya Daily Routine' is the only time you'd ever be-a-'Hoe,-Me'......? (homie)
......ill..? you only seen-as-phony..so the use of 'Pantene Hair Products' dont mean-ya-'Pro-V'..(pantene pro-v)
.i'll got you head over heels with a broken-back..choked-and-smacked......
......fuck this 'Cry Baby'..i'll leave 'Vul In Tears in this Game' like an 'Unpaid Coachin-Staff'..(volunteers)

vs NYvillain

Spine Is Severed, Cuz You Couldnt |“Rise-From-The-Rest”| If You Were A |”Sleepwalking-In-Time-To-Leaven”|!/
Saw Your Diss In The Freeflow, Ill Leave It Tried To Heaven!, Cuz Talking About My Status, When The Last Time |“Ny-Seen/Scene,Kaos-At-The-Top”| Was In |“Fahrenheit 9/11"|!!!!!!!//1
Hes Just A Hoe Plug!, And Couldnt |”Harm-Many”| (Harmony) |“Joining-The-Group-With-The-Bones Thugs”|!!/
Ill Leave Your Fams Throats Cut!, Stomp Him, The Shove A |”MIRROR-Image-Of-Kaos-Into-His-Circulating-Arteries”| And Really |“SOAK-Him-In-His-Own-Blood”|!!!//2 (Kaos,Soak)
I See A Tear Why? With Them Queer Eyes!, Couldnt See Nething |”Solid-From-Choas”| With The |“Metal-Gear-Guy”|!/(Solid Snake)
Give It A Sheer Try!, K Scared To Speak, Only Time You’d |“Open Your Mouth”| Is If There Was A |”Poem-Near-By”|!!//3 (Heard He Bit Poems)
Dissect-You-Spleen!, Cuz Being |”Dedicated-As-A-Reality-Agent”| Is The Only Time Youd Be The |“Best-Of-The-Century”|!/ (Century 21 :P)
Im Above U In Everything Do I Gotta Remind You what My Intension Mean!, Cuz Like |”Militant-Naps-At-5-O-Clock"| The Way Your |”Rank-Only-Rests-At-17"|!!!!!//4 (17 Hundred Soilder! Lol)
Have You Decay-N-Rot!, Your 17 On The List Id Have To |”Switch-Offices-With-You”| Cuz Thats The Only Way We’d |“Trade-Spots”|!/
Think You Can Slay Gods?, Your Punches Are a Myth, Cuz Like |”Novice-Villains-In-Sonic-Adventures”| Youd Never Heard Anything About |”Knuckles-From-Chaos”|!!!!!!!//5
Better Sway Bro, Cuz |”Triple-H-Taking-Steroids”| Is The Only Time Your |”Game-Grows”|!/
Beat Me? Ha Your Chances Has Strayed Ho! Cuz |”Giving-Yourself-A-Pound”| Is The Only Way You Can Get The |”K-Yo(Kayo)”|!!!!//6
Infultrate Your Demis With Blades, Hope You'll Remeber/
Cuz When I Murder You They'll Be "No Sign Of Leo" Like Ppl "Born In September"!!!//1
Shottys Clips Have Fists And Let Go Till Your Body Rips!/
Either Way Dog Your Getting "Stuck-Up" Like "Snotty-Chicks"!//2
Rock These Kids, Everyone an See YOur Bars A Joke!/
Cuz Ill KNOCK OUT THIS NOBODY And |"Leo,Lion-Unnoticed"| (Lying) Like |"Unattened-Horrorscopes"|!!!//3
Show OYur My Punches When I Shove My *Fist Through Your Optics* Run Vast Past/
Till |"LCD'S"| (L See Dez) Quiker than The |"Smallest-Numbers-In-Math-Class"|!!//4
Cut Through And Up From Your Tear Ducts...Yea Dude Im Furrious!/
You Starting A Rap Carrear? My Reponse Is Like |"Halrious-Events"|........ |"Are You Serious"|?//5 (aRe You Serious That Happened? lol)
This Is end And YOu Know it Whiel Your Layed Down Snapped In!/
Bore Who To Sleep? Cuz Im Reading your Verse Right Now And...............O What Happened?//6(ZZZZ)