PDA

View Full Version : This new Kanye Album finna be off the muhfucking meatracks.

Geno
01-02-2018, 11:31 AM
..ya. Idk if this is a legit tracklist. But if he does intend to call it turbo grfx 16 as im reading he might. Then the tracklist seems legit... Brb.. Ok...
Anyway this posted way more material than i wanted it to. Fuck it.. Read the whole article.

Search
Type to search
Home Blogs
Kanye West new album release date: when will we hear ‘Turbo Grafx 16’?

Jordan Bassett
By
Jordan Bassett
Dec 18, 2017
The follow-up to 'Ye's seventh album 'The Life of Pablo' is reportedly well underway

Well, we’ve been waiting for some time, haven’t we? It was way back in February 2016, two weeks after the release of Kanye West‘s divisive ‘The Life of Pablo’ (we reckon it’s awesome, btw), when the rapper tweeted that “My next album is titled “Turbo Grafx 16″ as of now…” Given that ‘TLOP’ had gone through a few name changes, from ‘So Help Me God’ to ‘SWISH’ , there’s every chance that ‘Ye has changed the name a thousand times since that tweet.

He can call the album whatever hell he wants – we just want it in our earholes right now. Here’s everything we know about Kanye’s mystery upcoming eighth album.

When will Kanye West’s new album be released?

Yeezus works in mysterious ways, as people don’t quite say. There’s no official release date for his new album, though the work’s clearly been ongoing for a whole, given that Kanye’s pal Ibn Jasper ‘grammed a photo from the studio back in February 2016.

We’ll update this article with more information as it becomes available; Kanye continued to tinker with ‘The Life of Pablo’ on Tidal for months after its release, calling the project “a living breathing changing creative expression”, and this may be no different.

What can we expect from the new album?

Two tracks, ‘Euro (Switch Hands)’ and ‘Hold Tight’, leaked in summer 2017. The former features A$AP Rocky, with Migos and Young Thug appearing on the latter. Both are brooding and trap-influenced, hinting that an upcoming album might see ‘Ye make a return to the introspective vibe of 2008’s ‘808s & Heartbreaks’, though there’s no confirmation that the tracks will contribute to a new collection.

It’s even been suggested that he’s turned to Sufjan Stevens for inspiration, given that, in May, Kanye tweeted a screengrab to show that he had been listening to the melancholic crooner’s music.

In November 2017, rapper Desiigner told the publication Montreality: “Kanye is doing great man, he’s staying focused… You know, he’s a busy man. He got the art going on, he got the album and also he got the label and then, first and foremost, he has a family. He’s coming up, the album is about to be crazy, we working, man. G.O.O.D. Music – we forever, baby.”

Is a tracklist available?

Maaaaaybe. In December 2016, producer Pete Rock ‘grammed a video of a studio (YouTube upload below), with the caption: “playing 45s in da lab with Kanye West.” Eagle-eyed fans spotted a notepad, which may contain a tracklist, as below, or might simply be a list of his favourite video games.

1. Metroid Other
2. Muramasa the Demon Blade
3. New Super Mario Bros
4. No More Heroes 2
5. Okami
6. Pikmin 2
7. Rabbids Go Home
8. Red Steel 2
9. Resident Evil
10. Silent Hill
11. Sin & Punishment 2
12. Sonic Colors
13. Super Mario Galaxy Pt. 1
14. Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

This could be total BS obviously. BUT this shit gonna be crazy regardless. He been in hiatus wayyyy to long to not bring that m.b.d.t.f. shit out agai

Amen
01-02-2018, 11:37 AM
Yea that's a list of games and game producers.

uh-oh
01-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Shits gonna be trash

Diode
01-02-2018, 12:05 PM
meat racks.

Diode
01-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Shits gonna be trash

your signature doesn't even rhyme

why is that

~RustyGunZ~
01-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Kanye isn't video game culture he's a fucking punk

WRATH
01-02-2018, 03:41 PM
Stronger video was akira themed so I won't say its impossible, but i highly doubt it.

Lenox
01-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Pumped for Earls new album

uh-oh
01-02-2018, 06:05 PM
pretty sure yeez doggy dog only got into making music because he couldn't make video games. i could be wrong, but i think he wanted to make video games but couldn't figure it out, so his thought was he would make music for the games instead, and then turned into him just making hip hop shit

unless i made all that up?

your signature doesn't even rhyme

why is that

its what made it stick out to me probably but it hit home at the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwXb0xynPXs

but word not an uh-oh line

also on the topic of kanye i lose more and more respect for him constantly, it seems like every fucking beat i used to praise him for someone else made. so i used to hate him because he went away from making such dope shit. but in reality he's just following new trends and making it seem like he's setting them because he brings it to the forefront

but word i've stopped looking into who really made the beats on his old shit to preserve some of his legacy in my mind. he had to have made SOME of them. but i could be delusional

WRATH
01-02-2018, 08:57 PM
No one flip a sample like ye bro dont feel bad

bleak
01-02-2018, 09:04 PM

Me 2, Earl my favorite rapper

uh-oh
01-02-2018, 09:17 PM
No one flip a sample like ye bro dont feel bad
i used to believe that too.

don't google who actually made your favorite beats "kanye produced". i would've preferred to live in ignorance

uh-oh
01-02-2018, 09:51 PM
it all comes down to the definition of produced though, and i fall into using it in the same sense most people do.

when someone uses one of my tracks and puts the "produced by" credits for me, i didn't produce that track. i made the beat. they used it and produced the track they decided to do on it.

it comes down to who is making the beat

because technically kanye is producing the tracks. no one is coaching him through it, he gives the beats the life and vision he had for them.

but don't confuse it like he is the one flipping the samples, and he's the one doing everything

he'll sprinkle shit on top, im just not as impressed by that as someone who actually makes the beats.

but for real i had to stop googling because literally every one of his beats that i liked, (that i googled) were made by someone else. they don't get any credits for them in anything other than if kanye is asked directly. don't get me wrong he pays for the beats so he can do as he pleases with them.

but word i just always assumed he was the one making them. i've even made a thread on here before hyping him as one of the GOATS just strictly beatmaking. but then i had to look into it and become disappointed.

but word, im sure he's made SOME of them. but in reality i'm not sure lol, because every one i looked into he didn't make. he just played the puffy role, if puffy was actually talented himself of course.

Lenox
01-02-2018, 10:35 PM
Me 2, Earl my favorite rapper

Really?

bleak
01-02-2018, 10:56 PM
Really?

For sure, fave song probably Molasses or Mantra. I fk w/ Mick Jenkins and Joyner too but earl been on top of that list.

Bronson close too

WRATH
01-02-2018, 11:25 PM
it all comes down to the definition of produced though, and i fall into using it in the same sense most people do.

when someone uses one of my tracks and puts the "produced by" credits for me, i didn't produce that track. i made the beat. they used it and produced the track they decided to do on it.

it comes down to who is making the beat

because technically kanye is producing the tracks. no one is coaching him through it, he gives the beats the life and vision he had for them.

but don't confuse it like he is the one flipping the samples, and he's the one doing everything

he'll sprinkle shit on top, im just not as impressed by that as someone who actually makes the beats.

but for real i had to stop googling because literally every one of his beats that i liked, (that i googled) were made by someone else. they don't get any credits for them in anything other than if kanye is asked directly. don't get me wrong he pays for the beats so he can do as he pleases with them.

but word i just always assumed he was the one making them. i've even made a thread on here before hyping him as one of the GOATS just strictly beatmaking. but then i had to look into it and become disappointed.

but word, im sure he's made SOME of them. but in reality i'm not sure lol, because every one i looked into he didn't make. he just played the puffy role, if puffy was actually talented himself of course.

Wow.

Guess that explains why he's not automatically considered when talking best beatmaker.

Lost a lot of points if true.

Geno
01-03-2018, 05:13 AM
Man. Wtf.

Lenox
01-03-2018, 11:05 AM
For sure, fave song probably Molasses or Mantra. I fk w/ Mick Jenkins and Joyner too but earl been on top of that list.

Bronson close too

Hey bro, you should join the earl subreddit & kanyetothe thread for updated earl news. We’re all stand there lol

Geno
01-03-2018, 06:12 PM
Havnt peepes much earl.
Album i should start with that dope?

Lenox
05-12-2018, 10:29 AM
Havnt peepes much earl.
Album i should start with that dope?

IDLSIDGO

bleak
05-12-2018, 11:53 AM

10x more than this primadonna's trash juice. Why is this thread so old lol

Kill Spree
05-12-2018, 12:09 PM
fuck kanye

Lenox
05-12-2018, 04:51 PM
10x more than this primadonna's trash juice. Why is this thread so old lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONnMscAnjwQ

bleak
05-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Shit is hard but still too distorted lol I've been living off hat trick for months now.

Still fresh to me the bars are too crisp

Only thing certain is the taxes.
Burn me when the journey ends, clergymen turn me into ashes

Lenox
05-12-2018, 07:15 PM
Shit is hard but still too distorted lol I've been living off hat trick for months now.

Still fresh to me the bars are too crisp

Only thing certain is the taxes.
Burn me when the journey ends, clergymen turn me into ashes

So fuckin hard & lol yea fuck who ever leaked this shit and made it distorted

Lenox
05-12-2018, 07:15 PM
I’ll hook u up with a bunch more

Lenox
05-12-2018, 07:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mWwOK2OI4 (No hope)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iRPJs5uVkg (Untitled)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkDP2sGXamE (untitled)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7V7wgF77Fc (Head heavy 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx1wRFPWN5Y (moss)

Potential to be earls best track yet ^

Lenox
05-12-2018, 07:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDv8qNQRwf8

Also here’s a song called chamber

Lenox
05-12-2018, 07:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI24u4OWheI

Here’s another untitled track

Lenox
05-12-2018, 07:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSsFhATGFUc

When this untitled track dropped late last year I was in shambles . Sounds so fucking dope. Def one of my favorite unreleased earl tracks pre his 4th Album

bleak
05-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Solid I've heard some of these but that last one I haven't and the first two untitled. Moss will be gold. I'll have to put these in my work playlist

Lenox
05-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Fosho