PDA

View Full Version : NBL Mag Week 4: AERO GOT BODIED EDITION

Orc
01-02-2018, 11:40 AM
https://image.ibb.co/fBip7G/aero.png

THE FRESHNESS

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPA6OqsCwTNDShi/giphy.gif

What uppp, fellas!! Hopefully you all had a dope time over the festive season and are ready to drop some shit on here calling people faggot in a creative way. I'm currently feeling shitty as fuck while nursing a 2 day hangover. Johnnie Walker fucked me up. But yooo welcome to the week 4 edition of this shit. The Aero got bodied edition. My man Aero was in Cali and still managed to post a verse so props for that -- unfortunately it ended in his untimely death. The league itself is looking strong as fuck. Major major props to everyone who is competing and voting. The effort you guys are putting in has not gone unnoticed especially how much you're voting. Makes my job here much easier. A lot of people contributed to this weeks mag which is dopeee.

Week 3 Reviews by Infiltration & Barcotic

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btYvENEl4Qqw5X2/giphy.gif

Infiltration:

Alvin Karpis vs Schadenfreude
This was another battle that voters went back and forth on. Personally, I thought it was a decent battle with Schade winning with a few more convincing hits...the ISIS line in particular was lotb imo. His closer and fidget spinner lines were also cool. Karp on the other hand, not as consistent. There was the Lenox face line which was cool imo & the fournette pride which I felt was a good wp that lacked execution, not terrible, just lazy. Wtf was up with that chicken salad line though? That's c'mon bro material. Overall, I think we keep expecting that vintage karp to come back again. The one who ran thru the summer classics etc. Maybe it's rust or lack of motivation but he just needs to get back with his direct style of hard-hitting punches & quit fucking around. I've also seen Shaden come harder but maybe he dialed it in enough to beat what Karp had. I expect (and hope) both step it up this coming week. Schade wins.

Plot vs. bleak
Plot vs bleak...two guys that have popped up in the NBL from time to time in the past. Plot is a battler off old RF, he's been around since NC 1.0 and dropped some cool stuff here & there. I think both have been inconsistent. Bleak im not as familiar with....that said, I thought Plot brought much better concepts with cholera and corroboree plays being highlights. Plot can have some obscure concepts and cant sell them smoothly enough at times. Bleak didn't really have any solid quotables imo but did have that tombstone line to note - it just wasn't executed very well. Plot got this by throwing more convincing punches and took the W cleanly.

Incredible vs Mr. J
This one was a letdown....atleast on part by Mr.J. I actually dig Mr. J's topicals from time to time. It's just a matter of transitioning that writing ability to a battle-esque format. At times his stuff reads like a key with a decent line thrown in here & there. Incredible, on the other hand, is a new recruit to the site who has a longbar background...cant remember his homesite atm. He's been learning and tweaking his style to a more NC's feel and elevate from here on out. My only advice is that learn from your peers.. read, read, and re-read battles. Watch dope live battles; experiment with wording, try different angles etc. Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work hard. Ultimately, J had a little more battle-friendly of a drop than Incredible. Sorry no quoteables here, step it up next week fellas. Winner = Mr. J

Unfukwitable vs Choice Wordz
This battle was lopsided. Choice is another new battler to the site while Unfuk is more experienced. That 'fill his circle in' line was cool, & the closer was not bad either. Choice didnt throw a solid punch. All things considered this was a body from the jump...choice is still learning. His opener showed some spark but trailed off into played stuff. Stop it. I think Choice caught feelings & signed out. Too bad. Suck it up. Learn from mistakes. Unfuk had an effective verse. Didnt need much. Comfortably got the W...CW signed out.

Barcotic vs Swerve
BOTW contender, cool match. One of the closer battles last week...this was ultimately a style clash. Barcs wordplay heavy style vs Swerves more direct & personal approach. This one went back and forth despite some controversy of some Barcotics wps & his tendency to sway voters by explaining the lines. Barcs standouts were the ohh 4, chris benoits attire and pacioretti lines. 'Sicily View' was a bit off imo as worded, very RB style. It's cool ideally but hard to work both ways effectively. Also, I think Barc tends to rush his setups sometimes & wording can be an issue. Only minor critique I have. Swerve came a bit rushed here. I'm not a fan of single syllable rhyming fam - just feels less smooth & uninspiring to read imo. His standouts were the credenza, carve bites & pushing up daiseys lines. Alot of personals....which is a good thing as long as they're harsh/funny/witty....Swerve's were fairly standard, a bit on the stale side. Verse felt like a key at times mostly due to wording. Overall, voters chose Barc over young Swervington mostly on having less misses & more creative concepts. Barc gets the win.

Barcotic:

Aero vs. Hawk aka Tadgh

thought this batt was a lot closer than the votes made it seem. not dope tho by any means, more like a light sparring match. Hawk takes it by a landslide but Aero didnt have anything to work w/ at the time. he def would now tho n itd be a much better match because of it, IMO

Hawk's Best -
Leave this guy’s spleen at a crime scene a dumpster ya might get tossed in
When the tape come out… not talking risk when say Aer on the side of caution

Aero's Best -
Van full of my niggas, you hear BEEEEP! Ya wifey is missin'
Just know she'll be drinking from the horn like a Viking's tradition

Destroyer vs. Cred

this was decent. short, & weird.. but decent. Cred went 8 lines n Destroyer went 10 (in that order) and cred still won. so props to him for not giving af n still winning, destro's gotta heat it up this week. tho dest did have lotb. cool shit

Cred's Best -
Des made to fight!? I gotta uppercut that’ll havem say gud night
Or givem that Lenox treatment.. 1 Cross ‘ll fuck up his face for life
Slugs aimin at ur chin, or pumps to ur torso like u trainin at the gym
Two arms to ur chest ‘ll lay u down bitch! I’m Undertaker wit the pin

Destroyer's Best -
Step right up. ain’t no games when the lead starts to cut air
but des’ll aim at this clown’s mouth & won’t stop til I win the giant stuffed bear

Habitat vs. E Tha Real

clean sweep for Habitat here & rightfully so tbr. he just had a much cleaner execution n at least one more notable bar than E Tha Real decent batt overall

Habitat's Best -
news lately is this dudes lady never gets fucked
Introduce media girl and she'll get full coverage.. from her neck up
got a hunger for violence, don't doubt I'll end E while in public
Or bulimia full banana clip also gettin emptied intofat wifeyourfat wifestomach

E Tha Real's Best -
Why go tit for tat? if he saw hairy nipple action this guy would implodefat wife
Only time I seen Fresh Produce, is when this Mexicans on the side of the road

Basic M aka Kirk Clapplin vs. Lenox

coo lil matchup here, close enough too i think, ended at like 6-3 in favor of Basic M but tbh it coulda went either way cuz Lenox had one more standout bar, IMO. i think the kid gets overlooked cuz of who he is

Basic M's Best -
ufat wifelost to fresh? I killed em, so where tf r ur skills son
pretty soon u'll be joining Habitat, except aint nobody living in this one

Lenox's Best -
Pennin lines to scrubs for easy W’s. That shit blasphemous.
It’s apparent Kirk’s Basic, no name or site can hide the fact this dudes wack as shit.
Ya bars come off as generic faggot, this bitch is really soft.fat wife
The shotty'll leave ya dunkirk, floating face up firing shells till every pigments gone.

Profit vs. Chyeah

not much to say abt this one except that Profit takes it pretty handedly w/ a couple cool ideas, whereas chyeah didnt come w/ much of anything

Profit's Best -
Ur too pussy to square up, so I'll grab anything to ensure u die, b
See I ain't gotta be a supreme boxer to choke u to death w/ur tai chi9

Hush vs. ill nik-a

this battle left much to be desired. Hush dropped quick and went 12 lines n ill nik-A went 8 lines due to personal time contraints. Both read as keyed, tbh. Hush came a bit simple & nik came a little over-worded but still came out w/ the win putting him in contenders match. Hush and Aero had exchanged some words & find themselves in a heated match this week. Expect both to step it up.

Hush's Best-
I just spray .. 44 blow ya candles out happy death day
I’m a radiologist with the AK I can shoot thru ya bones like a X-ray

ill nik-a's Best-
With metaphors u fail miserably, gun bars u just mimic Gs, dressin horrifically
forcin things physically & when it comes to doing illegal shit u like underaged girls... without a simile

Week 4 Predictions by Ghost1:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGlB1HXyee6oxtm/giphy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jswBcTaG8tk&feature=youtu.be

How is Ghost1 in the dark still better looking than For Battling?! Answers needed immediately.

Battler Profiles by Amen:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPb0f9F8HsataAE/giphy.gif

Ok, so now that the NBL is rolling, I think it's time we get to learn a little about each battler participating. Good shit to those of you who continue to show, week in and week out. Also, major ups to those of you who are putting in that work and voting as well. Remember, you faggots are the core of this league and it's up to you guys to keep it running and have it succeed. Anyways, I'm going to begin with those on the roster whom I feel are top contenders and work my way down - it will not be in a specific order as far as best to worst but some where around that caliber plus or minus a few spots and I'm going to compare each writer to a fighter/boxer.

Ill nik-A is the Julio Cesar Chavez of Text.

This nigga been battling for at least a century now. Same style, same structure. nik-A can still hang with the best of them. He's got a basic structure with a witty and harsh execution that makes his bars hit and hardly miss. If he's bringing his A game, he's winning for the most part. There are times he can drop a quick no fucks given verse that makes it seem like he's washed up but he's been doing this shit long enough to know what will win and what isn't going to win.

Hush aka Victor is the Canelo of Text.

This nigga right here, played a scratch off for the first time and won. This nigga Hood Rich, no joke. Vic can also has been around for a long time and can hang with the best of them and is another one with a more simplistic style structure with witty and harsh executions. Vic's known for having that one banger that will most likely be LOTB and often it's a gun bar lol. He's facing off with Aero this week, which IMO is going to be a pretty good fucking battle - IF VIC shows and wasn't trolling.

Orc aka Burden Mayweather of Text Pretty boy Burd, hahaha.

Orc the man... Orc's a beast man... At 1st - I hated this man for being so overrated LOL... Thought his punches were wayyyyy overrated but as I got beyond the hate and began to appreciate his bars for what it's worth. I actually saw what others saw, the delivery Orc executed what one that's often duplicated or attempted. How he delivers his concepts is bonkers. He's just got a swag to him that is not easily duplicated by many. Even tho many have tried - Orc is Orc and will always be one of a kind. He's got a gritty style. It's that clean over hand straight that going to leave a welt when it lands.

Allen Knight aka Chamber the Triple GGG of Text...

Allen is one ruthless sick mother fucker. Every bar is either dismembering or crushing someones skull with some type of object. The Imagery in his executions is something I've always admired. It's like something out of a Horror film Baron Mynd has sitting in his collection of Horror Snuff films. AK's one of the few who's mastered harsh executions. He's also known for his sports references and forcing of word plays which I will admit, he's gotten A LOT better with. He isn't half as bad as Barcotic anymore LOL... Dude's pretty creative when it comes to utilizing word plays to darkly execute his sick demented way of dismantling his opponent.

King Karaoke the Mike Tyson of Text...

It can be debated whether this dudes NC HOF or not - I think he should be... His resume speaks volumes. He's hardly participated in anything other then the NBL but I think had he got down in other events the outcome would be the same of the NBL - he's champing. Kar's known for his harsh, witty discussion concepts. He can look in to any thread and make a dope harsh punch out of any thread/comment. Something a lot of people have tried and failed. I believe like a year back his picture was leaked and I will be the 1st to admit, I wasn't able to match up his persona with his image. Crazy... From the looks, just didn't seem like the type who would be dedicated to typing hi and bye with 3 periods after each in EVERY SINGLE POST for over a decade with maybe minus 1 or 2 that he missed lol... Kar's a problem and everyone knows it like Tyson in his prime. He's showing and punching your head off or face in.

Aero the Manny Pacquiao of Text...

Aero... Aero, Aero... This nigga is quite the character. You can either love the chigga or hate'em either way he's entertaining to say the least. And there is no Coincidence I selected manny Pacc either... Everyone knows Aero is Asian who claims to be African american. Or maybe he really is an African american Asian? Who knows. We have only seen 1 picture of Aero which some loser in the discussions thread - I'm assuming Knucklehead tried to expose Aero as being some other guy... Well, that thread back fired like most of Knucklehead's do lol... Aero's also been around for a long time... He is a rare breed as well, like Orc. Aero's got a very simplistic style and he incorporates wit and humor sometimes even in a harsh manner. His wording is clean and sometimes that alone carries him through the battle. Reason I compared him to Manny is because Manny WAS a great fighter and has made a name for himself as where now he's kind of spiraling downward such as Aero. Time to hang the gloves up, bruh. That devastating L last week really set you back homie.

Alvin Karpis the Eric Esch of Text... (Aka Butterbean)

HA! Alvin, this dude right here another long time texter battler with a resume that speaks volumes. Not sure about his last verse, but the one before that one was pretty hard. Another veteran with a simplistic style. Alvin's known for his simple wit but humor and harsh punches. He's been MIA for quite some time, and I'm sure he's just rusty and not washed up but he's definitely one that can and IMO always will be able to hang with the best of'em because of his clean and precised wording.

Destoryer the Benard Hopkins of Text...

Des - I am 2-0 against you pal... But word... Just thought I'd throw that in there, lol... JK - anyways, DES is one og NETCEES home grown textcees man. When I 1st joined NC, DES was probably one of the bottom tier text battlers. He had a horrible battle record. He's like the JOE BOSTON of NC, lol... The difference is, DES actually got nice with it as where JOE BOSTON still sucks. Des has comes a very long way... And has proven - he can hang with the best of them. Not to mention he's 49 years old or to take lightly which is why I've compared him to Benard Hopkins. Old as fuck but can still bang. Even tho Benard's taken a devastating loss in his last bought, he's still known as one of the best to ever do it and has a resume that speaks volumes.

Cred aka Takem2school the Zabb Juda of Text...

Cred known for his GUN bars and gritty style - kind of a cross breed of Orc and Hush but has a little of both which he's crafted and made his own. Cred the Chiraq bully. Also a Gang relative LMAO... I believe Cred reps that Gold Crown - AMOR DE REY nigga! Hahaha JK. I don't do that gang shit but have relatives who do, as we know the Faggot who impregnated my mother was a LEGENDARY KING who's 6 feet deep now because of his poor choices in life which lead to his demise PUN INTENDED. Anyways, Compared Cred to Zab because Zab had a similar style when it came to boxing. And I still firmly believe if Zab would have given his all verses Mayweather - he could have beaten him. Zab's hood tho with hands and still one of my favorites. Cred's got a witty style... I don't ever remember Cred executing GUN BARS that much in the past but as of late he's perfected them and they work to his favor. With very minor bumps in wording and sometimes executions, Cred's still able to deliver. If he can work on his wording and executions - he'll continue to be a top threat in the text game - granted he stays out of prison lol...

Barcotic aka Cronus the Tommy Morrison of Text... (Also known as Tommy Gunns in the Rocky flick)

Bar's dope. But I think sometimes his EGO gets the best of him which is why I've compared him to former boxer and actor Tommy Guns. Barcotic for the most part is his own worst NME, ironically... He's extremely creative but that can sometimes be his down fall. As Zelph can remember the Pav ILL YOU KNOW bar which was supposed to be a word play off of Pavilion was atrociously executed by Bar. And there are many other similar instances LOL... FOr the most part, he is Hall of Famer for a reason... He's always a major threat when it comes to baring out with his peers. He's beaten the best of them and the worst of them and has been beaten as well but it isn't often Bar loses. But when he does, Jesus Christ make way for havoc... The dudes faggotry is at its prime should you vote against him. He will pre sway before the battle even drops and then get drunk and sign on to a battle forum to announce that he's drunk, log off then log back in the next day to deny his faggot drunk texts left in chat threads. Bar's a problem for many others including himself.

Infiltration the Antonio Margarito of Text...

Now the reason I've selected Margarito's because he's cheated in order to beat some prime fighters such as Cotto and attempted verses Sugar Shane Mosely but was not successful. However, Inf can hold his own with the best of them. Regardless of the shitty voting for himself because he just thinks text is a way of life he's dropped some fire. As of late, Inf seems to have fallen off with the same struggle Barc tends to encounter - creativity and complexity. I think Inf destroys himself when trying to execute complex concepts. He tends to be a little too complex at times. Should he refrain from trying to confuse voters and have them research 10 different concepts, he'll continue to be a legit threat. But his style is like many others, nicely structures, complex at times with creative executions. I can see Inf champing, if he remains focused and strays away from over thinking his complex concepts.

Unfukwitable aka Noquer the Roy Jones Jr of Text...

Unfuk's compared to Jones because of his creative style. Roy Jones during his prime was very creative with his aggressive over bearing boxing. His body movement and infamous hands behind his back then the KO punch started and crafted a new wave of defenses which a lot of boxers today try and emulate. Unfuk's mad creative and highly underrated, IMO. One of my favorite's to read. But like Roy Jones, his punches are heavy and they land with authority. Like Cred - sometimes wording and executions can hinder his concepts but for the most part he's made a name for himself in the NBL but overall NC as a solid battler.

Listed above are those to watch for. At any time any one of these dudes can champ, should they be hungry and want it. For some it's as simple as just showing up for others it's a little effort needed but for the most part, I can see anyone mentioned above champing. Then there are the rest... Let's get in to it...

Swerve the Sugar Shane Mosely of Text...

Swerve is low key dope IMO. He's dropped some bangers here and there but hasn't battled in a while so I think his most recent verse was just simply rust. Swerve is another cat who's been around for some time now... He's got similar style to watch we are all accustomed too here on NC with a mix of everything. I'd like to see him get back in to the sway of things, this way we can see what he truly has if he truly has anything anymore...

Shadenfreude the Arturo Ghatti of Text...

Shade's ok, IMO... I think he's overrated tbh but can drop decent from time to time. I think his issue in my eyes his sacrificing punches for flow. All though his bars read off nicely the punches are just either mediocre or weak/light to me. This is why I've compared him to Ghatti... Ghatti's always been that top contender who's never really made a true name for himself. All thou he's fought top contenders and beat some, he's never really beaten those who'd most consider GREAT. Shade's styles can some times be overly saturated with complexity such as that diaper pull up bar which to me was garbo. While some like his style - I am one that does not... Like I said, don't get me wrong - dude has great flow but we are battling here not making music... He also seems to write as if he;s emulating the URL/KOTD live battlers a lot too which I'm not a fan of... "THATS A - INSERT PUN" type of shit... Shit's annoying IMO... He's made a name for himself, tho so props for that... Keep doing what you are doing, I suppose...

Cool aka BDOT Lesnar aka Broke Lesnar the Vasyl Lomachenko of Text...

Broke's a Low Key beast... His wording is clean for the most part and his word play approach is creative as fuck. He's recently dominated RB with battling the same 3 people and beating them every time champing the LLL, those 3 people are fresh, Smog and Basic M - oh yeah, forgot about Late Bloom aka 2crip. Nah but seriously, Broke style is a lot like my own IMO... He's creative with word plays but some times his executions hinder the impact of his concept - not often but it's noticeable. I'd like to see Broke vs Karp, tbh... I know Broke was recently bashing Karp and called him out but unfortunately he was lined up with someone other then the person he signed in for so maybe we can see that next week? I'd like to see what Broke has in-stored for old man Karp... I'm sure Karp will do just fine and hold his own. I've compared Broke to Lomachenko only because of his recent dominance over at RB - while most would say Lomen's a great fighter - as his amateur record and professional record seem flawless - IMO he hasn't really fought anyone that would really test his talent or push him to the limit... Broke has shown signs of being really harsh and will forever be known for vanishing Packed Graves in to oblivion... While most gave Broke shit for stalking PG's facebook and using it to his advantage - Broke did what he had to do verses one of RB's top contenders for the victory. He completed exposed PG's government and shitted on him...

Tadgh aka Anti Hero the Terrence Crawford of Text...

With a recent victory over the self proclaimed GOAT AERO - this dude's joined the NBL making a huge splash. Recently going back and forth with Gunplay and has recently posted up a verse against him in the BA - that covered and red too bar was nasty IMO. Dude states he's shaking rust but with decent bars as he's dropped he'll be up top with the rest of the dudes in no time. Like Terrence Crawford - he's showing signs he'll be dominant with in the weeks to come should he remain active and continue battling. As for now, he's got the basic style a vet would have with a bit more sass and flow to his bars. I do feel he could be a tad bit harsher in his executions but hey, that is just my opinion...

For Battling aka Zunto aka Zelphish...

I can't really pin a boxer I'd find remotely close to matching up with this dude. Plus I don't think there's a famous Cleft Pallet boxer? IDK... Zelph's a fucking character man... He's pretty funny at times... And probably one of internet forums most hated dudes but I think he's recently began to grow on some people. Not only have we laughed at his birth defect but we've laughed at the fact him being illiterate and having a speech impediment LOL... Zelph can drop bars, tho. He's gotten better over time... I'd still place him at mid tier tho, tho and not at the caliber of everyone mentioned above... He's got the egeneric style, word play, name flip, played flip with the mediocre setup bar game. I'd like to see what he's going to drop against Barcotic - that's if he even shows and doesn't troll all of us with this one. Lets just hope he shows, because I'm actually looking forward to seeing what he's got on the table for Barc. I'll be able to place a boxer to his username after this match-up, for sure.

Last but not least... Habitat aka Fresh the Danny Garcia of Text...

I've compared Fresh to Danny Garcia only because after a decade of text battling something has finally clocked and he's showing signs of potential. While text used to be known as a stepping stone or welcome matt over at RB he's actually battled everyone without backing down. Win or Lose - he always thinks he's won the battle which is admirable and shows the dude takes pride and has heart. Conceptually he's finding himself. Wording and executions hinder him by far, tho. With time it will come together brother... and Like Danny Garcia - you will shine one day in the ring homie... As you are on the up, bro. Keep doing what your doing - work on harshly executing your concepts and trying to deliver them with precise wording and you'll be straight.

As for the rest? Not really sure nor have I read much up on you as of yet to compare you with a fighter/boxer. I'll definitely keep and eye out, tho...

Power Ranks by Infiltration:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPpATu1UZBMRKlW/giphy.gif

5. King Karaoke
- Despite not having a real battle in the league yet Kar seems to still have it (judging by that no show verse) He holds the record for champing the league, what 6x? Not to mention getting to several finals matches, most recently vs Cashius in the last SC. Expect him to be consistent and find his way to the champ match. He'll be a threat.

4. Hush
- While his most recent drop was received less than stellar, Vic properly motivated, can drop some fire verses. Last season or two back he had a dope match vs Pinot Grij as I recall and champed the league a couple times that season. Known for using a simple and effective style w/ gun bars mixed with direct personals. Currently his battle with Aero is just the motivation he needs (going by posts back n forth). I'm looking forward to it.

3. ill nik-a
- Old timer Nik. Cuban/Jordan lover. Similar to Hush I feel he hasn't been tested/properly motivated yet, but it's only week 4? Niks been consistent in both activity + dropping verses in recent time. Champed several leagues/tourneys vs the boy Shad in recent memory. And beating Junto in the last fall brawl. Always having fresh concepts with smooth execution Niks patented a style that's hard to beat on his A game. I have a feeling he'll be doing numbers after he takes care of home renovation.

2. Cred
- aka takeem2school. Gun bar king. Undefeated and dropped some fire in the league. Just recently had a nice match with Des. Pretty damn consistent. The boy seems to be dropping effortlessly; maybe he's hungry to champ the NBL? Known for using gun bars, he can mix it up w/ personals, too. Has crisp wording and can tie in concepts together smoothly. Very high chance to champ the league first. Watch out for him.

1. Allen Knight by Orc
- Maaan Allen is one of the best if not the best person out right now and I'll tell you why. He can make a punch out of anything. He can make stupid wordplays slick due to the swagger of his verses and then he also always has that real gully aspect that holds up well against more boring verses. I think he is comfortable in his style and knows he can beat anyone. He's number 1 this week.

Throwback Battle/NS Shine by Infiltration:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPxoTjcYc3IWLzW/giphy.gif

Karaoke's verse vs Maximus

Aka Rayge

We've been doing this forever but only 1 of us is a hall of famer
Everyone was hoping to see a Rayge quit faster than an upset gamer
They say im like 8 & 24, that's a sports reference since you're a dunce
U only get compared to Kobe cuz you've been asked to hang it up more than once
I guess neither one of us knows when to say when
I champed 6x while your career's had more bumps than the guy who works with Amen
Chicks say I'm a girthy beast, you're the nigga in your crew who gets girls the least
Empty a clip in your face and leave a few hot ones in your mouth like First We Feast

Bye..

&

(PBA 2 Finals)

Prowess

Since you suck so bad at this, I promise I'll end you fast, G
I dunno why I'm battling you anyway, I won this tournament last week
Get past me? Keep hoping, Prowess' smacks geeks like lightenin'
I'd embarrass my opponent from the finals…but I actually like Nebs
This battle's a slaughter to me, to you...I guess it's pivotal
But your "seeding" line against Cre wasn't dope, it was hypocritical
This wigger wants to be black, so to help this posuer
I'll just sock him in the eye and take him one step closer
The FUCK's with those eyebrows, shit's more like two blobs
So if I said Nebs forehead was sanchez'd…then yours just got pooped on
You're too soft, just look at that bicep you're raising
It looks you're trying to curl the camera…and failing
Scorned in raps, leave here reduced to newbie status and get torn so bad…
That when this battle's over that visor will look more like a normal hat
You missed a spot on that wall Glo, but I'll correct your fuck up
When I pound your brain into matter and give that paint some touch up
Change your clothes fag, I don't care if you're hurt
'Cuz if they did free ODB…he'd kick your ass for wearing that shirt
And what's with that headband? Switch to something doper instead
But my lines aren't Adidas, they go OVER your head
You make me shed a tear for season 1…believe it herb
'Cuz if you're seeded second, why isn't Nasif seeded third?
Our battle? I think you took that picture after it
So I guess that's pretty dope that Adidas makes bandages

vs

Globalken

It's that time again...

Fuck streets and blocks.
Boys and girls, the ballers back...
Chase,
ya favorite whiteboy reppin Courts, Terraces and Cul de Sacs
Hes mean, so don't front, cuz his whole teams strong
or Chasey and the gang'll roll up to the Fresh Prince theme song
the whole hood knows how you live and breathe that rap shit
...and turn down the volume whenever you see The Black Kid
strictly text,
in front of monitors, ya obvious action:
the only thing you could face...that won't clown wearin abercrombie and rappin
prep school fag, even the vets know, I come with the best flow
and you can't get past that, like followin the dress code
Prow already takin victory laps, ya sure to find him...
on a playoff ride as temporary as permit drivin
fine then,
for ever thinkin ya got this, ya get flexed wit smackin
faggot,
I was the underdog in every round...guess what happened
how is ya lines even matchbox, compared to my howitzer fire
when the most votes you ever got was on Prowlers survivor
fuck this battle,
nobody gave a fuck about you, and they won't now
except Skept...and User, but hes stuck in his chair, he don't count
ya know its hopeless, one swing and sight goes outta frickin focus
then punches'll come outta nowhere, like power liftin coaches
not playin, dun. You better tuck ya chain and run
or brains is hung and cats are looking for ya face like Native Son
leave bleedin,
Forget causin ruckus in text, ya shits hot?
you could be champ for the next 3 seasons...
and still not get any fuckin respect, like Rick Fox.

Top 5 Punches chosen by Infiltration:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGDxbJmDwZhPaPC/giphy.gif

Split ya body after I Beat u til u got purple skin,
News'll find Multiple Choices... somebody fill his circle in,
-Unfukwitable

Slugs aimin at ur chin, or pumps to ur torso like u trainin at the gym
Two arms to ur chest ‘ll lay u down bitch! I’m Undertaker wit the pin
-Cred

Step right up. ain’t no games when the lead starts to cut air
but des’ll aim at this clown’s mouth & won’t stop til I win the giant stuffed bear
- Destroyer

He used to have an intimidating style that could bury shit,
ain’t scaring this, cuz if I quickly ISIS ass, how is Al K da terrorist?
-Schadenfreude

They say im like 8 & 24, that's a sports reference since you're a duncefat wife
U only get compared to Kobe cuz you've been asked to hang it up more than once
-Karaoke

The Orctro

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGKtVw92Fy2nwl2/giphy.gif

There you have it folks, another dope ass edition of the NBL mag. Major thanks to everyone who helped this week as it essentially gave me a week off. Inf, Hawk, Bar, Amen and anyone else I may have missed -- thank you. As for this week, make sure you dudes show the fuck up. We've some dope new additions joining us this week salute to Pinot Grij & Lotto Smirk. Happy New Year fuckers, let's drop some fire!

Hawk
01-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Really dope mag. Kudos to everyone that put in work.

Ghost1
01-02-2018, 12:13 PM
word this mag is fucking huge lol

props to every1

Aero
01-02-2018, 12:13 PM
Excellent mag. I appreciate the time & effort it took to create this.

Reviews by Barc and Infiltration were dope.

Bags video mag Lolololol. Dead at Netcees gave Hush the keys to the city after revealing he liked young girls I noticed the inequality there too. King Mabel lol.. Karpis 1-3 bit, the Bleak diss lol

Lol at Amen's profile of Karaoke. Calling Destroyer the Joe Boston of Netcees may not bode well for you. I liked the Schadenfreude comparison to Arturo Gotti that was spot on.

I'm going to destroy Hush in this battle. You're better off no showing real talk.

Ghost1
01-02-2018, 12:14 PM
these profiles from amen with boxer comparisons is dope af

Amen
01-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Lmfao @ Cred bodied Barcotic, which is like IDK - it's like beating Maximus leaned the fuck out of me. Yo keys to the city was funny as shit...

Mag was dope. Props.

BROKE LESNAR
01-02-2018, 12:43 PM
damn i feel as if amen and i are ready to take the next step in our relationship

great mag dudes

i want all of u inside me

Barcotic
01-02-2018, 12:52 PM
my bad
i didnt review Hush vs ill nik-A

guess someone else filled in for me on that one, props

good shit Orc
n everyone else

Flow
01-02-2018, 12:58 PM
Lol. Mag was sick. Bags vid was lols. Dont think gunplay showing though so I dont need to fade away again just yet, not that I was ever losing.

Barcotic
01-02-2018, 12:59 PM
lol @ how much nc cock is sucked by Amen tho
sheesh

mf u better slow down before catch something for real

Lenox
01-02-2018, 01:00 PM
Dope mag yo, I ain’t get a profile tho? That’s tufffff

Barcotic
01-02-2018, 01:04 PM
also fuck u bags
i bodied U multiple times n will do it again whenev

take ur butthurt self into the other room w. amen

Barcotic
01-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Gunplay u retired already?

Lenox
01-02-2018, 01:15 PM
All shit talk aside, Orc been killin it. Salute

Amen
01-02-2018, 01:16 PM
sheesh

Lmao, right. You the only legit fag bro. Lets keep it 100.

Allen Knight
01-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Fire mag yah'll, props.

Barcotic
01-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Lmao, right. You the only legit fag bro. Lets keep it 100.
looks @ ur avatar
looks @ the way u type

the way u act tryna fit in here
yet still fail to

shut up

Habitat
01-02-2018, 01:47 PM
sheesh

am i missing something with the fat wife added into our bars?? lol

dope mag though

Cred
01-02-2018, 01:52 PM
This mag brazy slimes Orc Ghost1 Barcotic Infiltration

On gang

Aero
01-02-2018, 01:53 PM
This mag brazy slimes Orc Ghost1 Barcotic Infiltration

On gang

Someone please translate.

Habitat
01-02-2018, 01:54 PM
Someone please translate.

这本杂志是好的。做得好

Ghost1
01-02-2018, 01:55 PM
ego is set to auto populate as fat wife courtesy of Diode as compliments to veritas lol

Aero
01-02-2018, 01:56 PM
这本杂志是好的。做得好

Well played.

Cred
01-02-2018, 01:57 PM
这本杂志是好的。做得好

Goneee

Habitat
01-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Well played.

you can actually translate that into english in google and it will decipher it

Cred
01-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Amen that shit was dope with the profiles too, props.

Amen
01-02-2018, 02:05 PM
looks @ ur avatar
looks @ the way u type

the way u act tryna fit in here
yet still fail to

shut up

Lol, ok guy.

Barcotic
01-02-2018, 02:05 PM
am i missing something with the fat wife added into our bars?? lol

dope mag though
i beeen seeing that shit lately

no fkin clue why "fat wife" is bein added to copy & pasted shit
i see it in votes randomly too

Saint
01-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Any word on the roast? Orc

Ghost1
01-02-2018, 02:46 PM
u won

Schadenfreude
01-02-2018, 02:53 PM
Good read.

Ghost1
01-02-2018, 03:19 PM
amen need a thesaurus lmao why every single profile say THIS BATTLERS RESUME SPEAKS VOLUMES lolol

Hawk
01-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Dead @ emergency tracheostomy after a crazy text battle accident.

Amen
01-02-2018, 04:45 PM
amen need a thesaurus lmao why every single profile say THIS BATTLERS RESUME SPEAKS VOLUMES lolol

Typed that shit on my phone son. Had I typed it on the laptop of desk top - I would have constructed a much better break down with bullet points and a better vocabulary, believe me LOL. Resume format LMAO.

Dead @ tags. Amen mom gangbang LOLLLLL

BROKE LESNAR
01-02-2018, 04:46 PM
Orc plz give me Karpis next week.

For Battling
01-02-2018, 09:19 PM
This was a very good mag. I’ll watch the gross bags video soon

Props to Amen and bag@

For Battling
01-02-2018, 10:58 PM
Gone @video loll

For Battling
01-02-2018, 11:09 PM
sheesh

bleak
01-02-2018, 11:11 PM
Bags I waited for my predic and you did not disappoint lmao. Btw never made a fake suicide vid tho, idk where you got that.

If you ever see me in a vid like this one, you'll know my time is up

For Battling
01-02-2018, 11:17 PM
Bags I waited for my predic and you did not disappoint lmao. Btw never made a fake suicide vid tho, idk where you got that.

Can you make one for next week?

Profit
01-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Man what an entertaining read. Good job n props to all who participated

Maximus
01-03-2018, 03:10 PM
I can never do this. so maaaaaad respect for every contributor.. dope!!

Barcotic
01-03-2018, 07:30 PM
damn
mario yamasaki was fire ill nik-A

Cred
01-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Botw, Dope shit ill nik-A

Aero
01-03-2018, 07:48 PM

That'll be Aero vs Hush. Y'all did the thing though same with Orc & Hawk.

Barcotic
01-03-2018, 08:02 PM
https://images.rapgenius.com/948e55bbbfc84a2338b8d01fdecb7fb8.500x399x15.gif

bleak
01-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Can you make one for next week?

Not much time for that but I can post a pic to roast for next week

ill nik-A
01-03-2018, 08:43 PM

Good battle mayne

Schadenfreude
01-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Unfukwitable, I've been bullshitting, but I'm writing it now.

Unfukwitable
01-03-2018, 10:54 PM
Unfukwitable, I've been bullshitting, but I'm writing it now.

Copy cool pimp

Ghost1
01-06-2018, 06:49 PM

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=117811

bleak
01-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Ghost1 I'm not whoever Clayray is

Destroyer
01-06-2018, 09:05 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WrR4jNP1Qo&feature=youtu.be

Ghost1
01-06-2018, 11:13 PM
I speak..in...a normal kaydense

That's about where my soul left me