PDA

View Full Version : LMAO YO I GOT A CENTRAL AMERICAN FRIEND BRUHS

Diablo
01-12-2018, 08:13 PM
guys name is Alzarzo, he's mostly from El salvadore and shit.. apparently he was quite tatted up/ranked where he's from originally? The old skool guys gave him permission to leave their gang, but the newer skool guys now in charge said differently and wanted him to give up his son to the gang, which he obv said no to. AnywY, long story short, he fled to the UK with his two kids and wife basically said it was too much and left them to fly back home, leaving him here with the kids in a foreign country knowing no one. I'm a pretty friendly guy so I tried to help him out, gave him stuff my fam no longer need to help him out, bought his kids some lunch etc with no idea what background he came from. Anyway, tonight he text me asking if I wanted a beer so I stayed out with him like 5/6 hours and his Colombian neighbour who doesn't speak much English either, just because I'm that dude. The guy is solid tbh, my kind of dude, fucked with the crips early on and had been gang affiliated early on.. shot at a few cops, got his crib shot up etc on some madness

His kids don't understand a word of English but he does. I took him to like 8 bars then a strip joint. Old dude is from El Salvatore originally then got taken to Texas later on before moving to Central America. He was more the kind of logistics manager of the drug trade if that makes sense? Anyway I wanna welcome dude and was really just after ideas what to cook for his fam as I've invited them over this weekend

Tacos/burritos that kinda shit. Tell me what's good

big baby
01-12-2018, 08:19 PM
pupusas 4 el salvador, bandeja paisa for colombo. gl

For Battling
01-12-2018, 08:20 PM
Can you have him sign in the nbl? The mag will be posted next week

BROKE LESNAR
01-13-2018, 01:30 AM
guys name is Alzarzo, he's mostly from El salvadore and shit.. apparently he was quite tatted up/ranked where he's from originally? The old skool guys gave him permission to leave their gang, but the newer skool guys now in charge said differently and wanted him to give up his son to the gang, which he obv said no to. AnywY, long story short, he fled to the UK with his two kids and wife basically said it was too much and left them to fly back home, leaving him here with the kids in a foreign country knowing no one.

This floored me.

roflz

Geno
01-13-2018, 04:41 AM
Taco bell nigga