PDA

View Full Version : All Star's "No Man's Land"

Saint
01-14-2018, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by ...Genuinely...

Take the time to read this... Newest HOF material...

..........................................http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/Mike8563/no mans land.psds.jpg..................................... ...........

[GS].::Costed through life without bein sadder-than-man, sailed-like-catamarans, with adles-of-fans... These-tattlin-bands are a fad drop it like bladders-in-pants... Like [b]Inabilty to jerk off We deal with the Madder-at-hand!!::.
.::But this-stature will-stand and these fuckin fairies with-dicked-lips think-commitment and damn us all to their-resentment...
But-Attention! I still spit vengance in mularia-slickness... And I never Lower Standards like Burying Stick-shifts!!::.
.::So these unserious-ripped-kids get-told-and-folded, unloadin-whats-on-mai-chest write-modems-cold... In this rap shit i'm A head above the rest like a-Totem-Pole!!!::.
.:: Played hoes-is-old, kats stallin-crawlin-to-mai-foot rest, GS took-best, My tracks(footprints) cause-autumn-debts no fuckin wonder you fall-owin-my-footsteps!!(holy shit)::.
.::Yall bowin to the-goodness This revolt-is-dying, Catapulting-silence into-molten-violence... No-hope-in-tryin... Genuine puts your guard down Like-Insulting-linemen!!!::.
.::The result-is-crime-and... The rest-these-g's-festering, GS is back: cant arrest-this-blessing... Genuine the type to get inside your head like fuckin STD testing!!!::.

Love-to-play and take-place-in-riots, pious-confide-us with pride-we-divide-yaz...Fire-we-eye-ya you dyin-in-dreams, this the fuckin place no man can-be-seen, Standin-in-steam we demean but run-pilo...
we have yall stayin away from beef like the subway diet!!!::.
We dont bug, they-try-us, a battle-man the biggest-fan-of-this-landing... MY beef Marks the End like fuckin-Cattle-Branding!!!

[sig]...If your blind to a SignifiKance, then the best aint seen.. leave ya chest in 3's, never 'droppin plane lines', but I'mma wreck "DC"...
Sucha Legacy, above the rest you see, stressin more thugs then the southern confederacy..
smother generical genes with imbearable fleets of the most complexual feeds, I'm rippin emcee's.. 'deckin more grills' then fuckin Sun Beam..
I 'WHIP more SUPREMES' than Taco Bell, i gotta an explosive touch, like I'm bombin wit brail,
I'mma fucking STARTER BITCH... the way I'm TOPPIN YOU MALES... (starter caps)

[nok]...They ‘Seat You With Hate’, and bitch I’ll ‘Teach You I’m Great’, then make ~Letters Pass Through Your Body~ just so ‘See (C) Through Mistakes’!! 15 bar battles?? I’m the ~Pie Eating Champion~, I’ll ‘Beat You In Eight (Ate)’, then ~Continue To Run Circles Around You~ just to ‘Keep You In Shape’!!
…‘Breath’s Been Lost’, NokSide’s been labeled the ‘Best Since God’, I’m the type to ~Crucify My Words~ just to get my ‘Text A-Cross’!! When ~Those Who’ve Failed Are IM’ing Me~ is the only time I’ll ‘Accept A Loss’, Nok puts ~One Sixtieth Of A Minute On Your Brain~ just to give you ‘Second Thoughts’!!
…Constant ‘Befriending Of Geeks’, there’s no use in ‘Defending Your Speech’, like ~Knowing The Comedy Act Will Be Perfect~ how these kids are ‘Pre-Ten-Ding To Speak’!! I’m like ~Big Ego’s At Bachelorette Parties~ because ~Most Of These Pussies~, I’m ‘Intending To Beat’, plus my battles are like ~Fridays On A School Schedule~, the ‘End Of The Weak (Week)'!!
…I ‘Sense The Queers’ instantly, spit hard lyrics that ‘Dent Your Ears’, Nok will ~Leave You Crying Period~ and I’m not talking about ‘Menstrual Tears’!! I’ll rap subliminally just to leave my ‘Mentals Feared’, and ~Call You The Delete Key~ because it’s evident your ‘End Is Near’!!
…I’m ‘Set To Take Lives’, you know I’m ‘Blessed With Great Rhymes’, you’d swear I was ~Protecting Weapons To The Best Of My Ability~ how you’ll ‘Never Take Mine’!! I’ll ‘Forever Break Spines’ and ‘Devastate Minds’, ~You’re Week (Weak)~!! It’s ~Simple Counting With My Glock In Your Mouth~ because ‘Seven Eight (Ate) Nine’!!

[languistic]Viciously detox-the-earth..tired of false claims of illness when these cats are soft-like-nerf,
Carefully concoct-my-verse..I was 'DELIVERED ON AN AIRPLANE'..I've been on 'TOP-SINCE-BIRTH'//
Possessin only the bold-genomes..like 'BASKETBALL KEYS' y'all stayin 'BELOW-MY-ZONE',
I hold-the-throne..the type to 'DETONATE BOMBS AT UR POST COUNT' to really hit 'CLOSE-TO-HOME'//
My intelligence can challenge-nine-prophets..a born genius but I balance-my-concepts
Divine talent-lies-flawless..I'll leave ur 'HEART CUT OUT' like fuckin 'VALENTINES PROJECTS'//
Fearless mindset I'm blatantly-tough like 'RESTROOM LINES'..on these cats I'm 'WAITING-TO-DUMP',
Proclaimin-u-rough & testin Lang? I make 'ALL HELL BREAK LOOSE' like a 'SKINNY SATAN-IN-CUFFS'//
On top is where u can look-to-find-me y'all will 'NEVER MAKE IT HIGH' like 'CROOKED-PINE-TREES',
These rooks-can't-fight-me..cuz I quickly beat em 'FOR(FOUR) ADDICTION' leavin em 'HOOKED-ON-IV'S'//

[Supremace]... Talent is skills thats lifted in fetus, suprem 'never touched' i'm dipicted as Jesus..| gifted they need us, got fire stuck in grenades...Cause Prem The type to 'Place Ya Ass In The Street' Like a Fucking Parade //
...Get stuck wit the blade, ya predictament killed...Gunz Leave Ya 'No Longer Seen' Like SignifiKant's Skillz//
...Participants killed, cause the steel leaves ya corked critical..Prem Got Shit that'll leave ya 'Parts Touched' More than a 'Sport's Physical'//
..Ya sorts pitiful, i take hammers and bend his neck up my lines sends my rep up...cause i got 'Punches that a leave ya in Ah' longer than a 'Dentist Checkup'//
...I'm back bitches, to you students i got the rhymes that Dean, leeave ya tryin to find ya team..Cause i got heat that'll 'leaves ya cryin' like visiting ya birth in a time machine//
..I'm times ya team, beating my best? no man can...cause testin me is like 'dike houses' you stuck in No Man's Land//
My flow stands grand, dangerous when i'm scopin ya lives...Dont Believe? I'll crack Through Ya Skull, Push Out Ya Retinas And Really Fucking Open Ya Eyez//

[showstoppa]...they say im 'number 1' but ya ..no amacipation, you be in 'sand' and waitin when i ram ya face in some 'damp cremations', but when i recive 'hatin', it reminds me im the 'illest on this board' like beach trips for 'cancer patients!'...
...half these crabs is back to fundamentals like 'V.I.D. kids', i'll rip em in battles they sayin .Please i need this!', but stoppa's punches and multis make kids loose 'faith' quicker than B-i-g did'!!..
...half the audio cats is wack and talk shit to text?..they just 'fill my head witha lot of noise', when i kill hte lead and cause a hoist, they know they punches is all NON_CENTS like 'millionares in dollar stores!'....
...we go kill you in front of someone and attack you in back, our raps is fact we act it no pretending or bold needed, we got fags in the bag, they say we wack cause we white but like 'cambell soup railroads' ya hearin more 'crackas on tracks!'

...Illest of heads only, no wacks stand-in-this-room...unfoldin scripts of terror with plans-that'd-hit-through...every step I take creates sound of a boom...cuz bLaZiN only 'walks on top' like the 'man-on-the-moon'...
Coughed up illness from scripts-I've-choked...'burning desire' I 'lit-up-hope'...like 'BJ effects', I'm 'stiff-from-blows'...'BLAZIN' leaves the 'board in DROUGHTS' like the 'absence of LIQUID-smoke'!...(daym)
Slitting throats...I bring 'more beef' than 'fat-cattles'...none of yall hold balls from such weak handles...coming up with just wack-rap-flows...cuz ya skills 'no one has seen' like 'Ri-KaY's last-battle'...
Quick to end ya life place-you-in-a-hearst...never been beaten? well I hate-to-be-the-first...to ruin ya streak don't call me a jerk...land attacks on me? I'll 'hit you with more feedbacks' than a 'Supremace verse'...(I fucking complimented you)
Cured the curse of sickness within-a-man...'lines of ya fate' I 'hold at hand'...to cast you outta heaven like a sinning-man...'take what you have' or I'll 'seize ya turf' like 'we did to indian-land'!...
Ya 'expression is empty' like 'anorexic-mimes'...reflect on 'golden moments'...I'm the 'best-of-this-time'...'eat up these thoughts' while 'digesting-the-mind'...people know I stand out...cuz BV 'opens up more eyes' than 'breakfast-time'!...(daym)
The killer of rhymes I seek-to-stab-you...murk ya casts and weaken-rap-crews...no evidence left when I sweep-up-all-clues...and for you 'riders finding dicks'...quit 'hanging off of X's' like a 'Jesus-statue'!...(X=Supremace, tilt the X a little and it looks like a cross)

[Fundamental]u niggas is jus lame.. aint the feild in dallas but i am the star in the middle of the game...
catch a clip or two in ya frames..should noe i stay with a W like starting a domain name...
claim fame..u sense shame..and defame ur own name..skills ovapriced liek hotdogs at a ballgame...
hear my name...think of hall of fame..while yall quick to switch likes wifes and there maiden names...
my heart hangs in a cold frame..ya skills dun propose a threat..u a hopeless vet...
play ya set..my flows is wet..and like friends of realworld cast members i play with techs...
neva stoppin on beat..success my private endeavori carry the heat u fold unda pressure...
shots at ya feet ..my flows gettin fresher..u niggas old meat holes in u sweaters...
yall weak..my punches jus better..get stitched on ya chest like highschool varsity letters...
afta the chedda...these lyrics ill rape u..u waitin to get ate like food on the table...
should noe my crew is to fatal...fai steals the spotlight like robbing a stagecrew...
and i keep a hammer wit me like bob villa..i push weight u cant even rob or clip dealers...
dark colored whip..pop and hit wheelers..leave em just ridin the bus like the pittsburgh steelers...
put a shot in ya hands and let ya holes pray..gunz a lez(gonzalez) go like releasing tony or jose...
you noe the kid is flowing allday..but i am on the streets pushin more keys then coldplay...