King Ra. vs Razah

For Battling vs Adonis

Diablo
01-17-2018, 03:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHA SYMETRIK YOU HATE VOTING ASS FAGGOT

LETS GO!!!!

Diablo
01-17-2018, 03:46 PM
Your vote for Mr J last week was a travesty, I doubt you even read those verses, he had the worst verse of the three LOL

no shade to J of course, but cmon bruh..

Inno
01-17-2018, 03:47 PM
Lmao

Diablo
01-17-2018, 03:50 PM
This guy literally been hate voting against me five weeks solid and I've kept my mouth shut for the integrity of the league

This week I don't have to

This faggot gon find out why I'm champ and he isn't

Inno
01-17-2018, 03:54 PM
YES!!!
symetrik you gonna let this British snaggle tooth fuck talk to you that way?

Inno
01-17-2018, 04:12 PM
Quick question

Why aren’t topical wins added to our records? Is that something that was agreed upon in the past?

It doesn’t make sense to me

King Ra.
01-17-2018, 04:31 PM
They should be added to our records, that's how it's been in the past, unless there isn't anyone bothering to update it for us.

Diablo
01-17-2018, 04:33 PM
Yeah it's been agreed a long time ago, it was far too much work for the mods because there was no VB system to implement it how we wanted and the few sites that had it got kind of corrupted by people abusing the systems to fix their records... it also created a kind of backdoor to hack the site if you didn't keep up with the updated versions and carried on using older versions. So long story short, league records at NC were being updated manually by mods. Eventually there was backlog of weeks/months without them being updated and it just got out of control, then with the site crashes and reboots and losing months of threads at a time, it's impossible to get everyone's records exact now and so updating them doesn't really happen anymore. No one who has been here a length of time really seems to care about their record, though. It's more important what youve champed or accomplished. I wouldn't sweat it.

Diablo
01-17-2018, 04:35 PM
They should be added to our records, that's how it's been in the past, unless there isn't anyone bothering to update it for us.

There's no one with that kind of power that can update them that's willing to. The mods and supermods don't have that power, you need one of the admins to, and even then there a diff admin groups with diff powers here. Some can't adjust records/usernames/champed accomps or create subforums etc

Inno
01-17-2018, 05:13 PM
Like me

Razah
01-17-2018, 05:15 PM
baron, ender, & I haven't seen a For Battling verse.

Diablo
01-17-2018, 05:18 PM
He's from the NBL bruh

He's an unknown quantity at this point but don't sleep

Razah
01-17-2018, 05:18 PM
I didn't know there was a "blind voting" thing going on.. *shrugs, my bad.

Inno
01-17-2018, 05:19 PM
I didn't know there was a "blind voting" thing going on.. *shrugs, my bad.

You good pimp now u know. And yeah don’t sleep on zelph the due can write

Diablo
01-17-2018, 05:20 PM
Don't worry, it's always pretty obvious which one was Sym's

He's the one with the inability to read and decipher which verse absolutely didn't win in any battle he voted on last week

Razah
01-17-2018, 05:36 PM
MMLP

Mr. J
01-17-2018, 07:35 PM
So i guess Im still competing... Razah choose my topic..

symetrik
01-17-2018, 07:38 PM
Diablo you picking the topic or? it's obvious which vote is mine because last week I had to call you out on the low-key PM saying "why you hate voting waaaaa I see you" lmao

wait but for real what https://i.imgur.com/NcGBej1.png

Inno
01-17-2018, 08:37 PM

Nah you not. Fuck outa here fagot I gave a battle cuz I thought, you know what fuck it I ain’t gonna act like that.

But since you accused me of giving out votes.

Look at the post above you fucking fagot for your proof

Im not giving you a battle next week.

You refuse to send votes through pm. I’m done.

Razah and al other new cats who sign inhave a excuse becuase they just join and probably didn’t know.

Have a good one.

Aww look at the baby lol

Ok

better calm yourself though, just because you like to horde the votes until your ready to drop them doesnt mean I have to wait either, plus if your buddies know whose voting for who then whatever mystery you are trying to keep is gone. dont complain...be happy

Foh niggah

Inno
01-17-2018, 10:18 PM
For Battling

its up to you bro how many lines you want to post.

For Battling
01-17-2018, 10:19 PM
For Battling

its up to you bro how many lines you want to post.

I don’t have to match with my opponent?

Inno
01-17-2018, 10:20 PM
I don’t have to match with my opponent?

not really broham, just go for it fuck Adonis

For Battling
01-17-2018, 10:21 PM
not really broham, just go for it fuck Adonis

Fosho. Last question, is this topical or poetry?

Inno
01-17-2018, 10:23 PM

technically you can post a poem but but id advice against that.

Mr. J
01-17-2018, 10:24 PM
You boring me with these emotions bruh.

Better get me a different opponent next time around instead of feeding me scraps

Inno
01-17-2018, 10:26 PM
You boring me with these emotions bruh.

Better get me a different opponent next time around instead of feeding me scraps

nah.

Mr. J
01-17-2018, 10:33 PM
Not the first time a mod caught feelings over me...won't be the last boy. You may leave.
Frank there is an open spot for you sport

Inno
01-17-2018, 10:35 PM
enjoy your week bro.

For Battling
01-17-2018, 10:38 PM
That guys nuts

Adonis
01-17-2018, 10:42 PM
Quick question

Why aren’t topical wins added to our records? Is that something that was agreed upon in the past?

It doesn’t make sense to me

I can update records. Just pm me which to update, although it's time consuming doing it week by week so I prefer to do it every month or so

Inno
01-17-2018, 10:43 PM
I can update records. Just pm me which to update, although it's time consuming doing it week by week so I prefer to do it every month or so

Honestly I don’t think any one cares lol. Lars makes a good point, if you’ve been here a while none of that shit really matters so it’s all good baby guh

Adonis
01-17-2018, 10:46 PM

It's primarily topical, but whatever you choose to do let me know by Saturday and I'll beat you at your game wink wink. At least try. I haven't written a thing in like a year, but the skill never leaves the natural jedi

Inno
01-17-2018, 10:48 PM
It's primarily topical, but whatever you choose to do let me know by Saturday and I'll beat you at your game wink wink. At least try. I haven't written a thing in like a year, but the skill never leaves the natural jedi

Don’t sleep on zelph

For Battling
01-17-2018, 10:48 PM

I’m using the picture of the guy in a suit with the noose

Let’s do like 30 lines +/- topical

Adonis
01-17-2018, 10:50 PM
Honestly I don’t think any one cares lol. Lars makes a good point, if you’ve been here a while none of that shit really matters so it’s all good baby guh

Ok. Do me a favor then, at the end of the season send me the final records for everyone so I can work on the aowl archives.

I might be blowing smoke cause I been steady not carying for a minute, but I have been meaning to update them shits and recently found all records dating back to season 5

Inno
01-17-2018, 10:54 PM
i got you. i update the season record every week so it shouldnt be a probem

Mr. J
01-17-2018, 11:15 PM
My weeks have always been good tbh.

Inno
01-17-2018, 11:20 PM
good to know.

Objective
01-18-2018, 01:03 AM
I might take another week off but I'll try to vote on a few/if not all this time around anyways to make up for last week.

Diablo
01-18-2018, 02:40 AM
LOOOOL it's been a thoroughly good drama filled week for the AWOL already I see

Ender
01-18-2018, 03:51 AM
Innovator has posted the mag (two mags actually) for anyone who's lurking and didn't get the notification. It's good stuff.

ACTIVATE SELF
01-18-2018, 10:32 AM
CHAMP MATCH

Diablo vs symetrik

Good battle. Personally, I think Sym will have the more rap friendly flow, but Diablo will have better overall devices. Both are good storytellers and play with the language in interesting ways, but I think D will offer better syntax and a more novel like production. Either could win. I anticipate Sym will wanna knock BM off his block given how cocky of a demeanor his opponent can give off, but Baron loves a challange and I see he's already playing mind game in the chat. So, I don't think he's ready to be usurped just yet. I got Diablo taking the lion's share of thr votes and hanging on to his status for at least another week.

Ender vs Innovator

My boy Sammy tells me End is an OG writer from PR and judging by what I've read from him over the last two weeks it's obvious he has skills. I haven't been overly impressed just yet, but I think it's because he's knocking off the rust. I feel this week he will find his footing and deliver a homerun of a verse. His mechanics are clean as fuck. On the flipside however, I think Innovator is coming off a good win and standout performance. If he writes to par this week and injects the same level of poetic genius he did in the previous round he'll soon be having a showdown with Diablo. With that said, I got Innovator just barely squeaking by with the win and End putting the league on notice.

King Ra. vs Razah

King Ra reminds me of myself. He seems deep into the metaphysics and esoteric principles. His name says it all. Last week he dropped a cosmic eye opener. He's an OG and his skill level is high. I don't imagine hell stumble or make many mistakes in his approach. He can 100% win this match. However, and to the same degree, Razah is equally talented and also a threat. He's clearly a veteran and his phraseology is dope. In terms of poetics I give him the edge, but if he wants to win he needs to tighten up the end rhymes and drop more than an appetizer worth of content. In any case this match is almost certainly going to come down to voter preference. I got Razah taking the dub, but not decisively by any means. Should be a really dope contest.

For Battling vs Adonis

Zelph is a text head from what I understand. I've yet to read his work but he seems like a cool dude. Also, people have made it a point to say don't sleep on him. Still, how can I evaluate someone I'm unfamiliar with? I do like his name though. Amped to see what he can do. Adonis on the other hand is a former champion, Hall of Names writer, etc. This seems like his domain. Thus, it seems logical that he should be the odds on favor to win. We'll see though. Good luck to both. I got Adonis for now.

Inno
01-18-2018, 11:00 AM
Sammy sign the fuck up and stop lurking lol

Diablo
01-18-2018, 11:07 AM
MMLP

He won't play unless it's like writing Mon-Fri, voting Sat/Sun timetable. I asked him recently to sign up but he's a faggot about writing over the weekend lol

Diablo
01-18-2018, 02:59 PM
symetrik you posting early or what chump?

symetrik
01-18-2018, 04:09 PM
symetrik you posting early or what chump?

I mean, verses are due Monday so ye unless you mean posting rn then no

Diablo
01-18-2018, 04:20 PM
you picked a topic yet?

symetrik
01-18-2018, 04:47 PM
you picked a topic yet?

ye it's in the verses thread but you ain't gotta use I just like a topic picked asap

Razah
01-18-2018, 05:20 PM

It was hard enough finding one for myself

:/

Mr. J
01-19-2018, 02:37 PM
It was hard enough finding one for myself

:/

It's all good man I'm out until Inno gets over his emotions and signs me back in.

ACTIVATE SELF
01-20-2018, 05:59 PM
Darker Ego I noticed you haven't checked in yet. Just wondering if you're still down to square-off?

Diablo
01-20-2018, 07:05 PM
ye it's in the verses thread but you ain't gotta use I just like a topic picked asap

I'm done.

Let me know when you're ready to post.

Darker Ego
01-20-2018, 07:10 PM
Activate self am still down for it g
The links innovator posted aint working for me
I will write to the topic suggested by Objective
"On the walls of an abandoned asylum" if its ok with you
Let meknow whats up

ACTIVATE SELF
01-20-2018, 07:57 PM
Word, that's what's up. And go for it, bro. I actually just picked a photo from the topic pool/drive and started writing my verse not that long ago. I'm about ten lines in, so I don't want to scrap it now. However, you're more than free to write to Objective's suggestion if you like. Or do you prefer we write to a single topic?

Darker Ego
01-20-2018, 08:59 PM
Funny, you told me go for it from the start then finished by asking a question. Keep writing your piece A don`t want to interupt your progress. Not that you need it but good luck.

ACTIVATE SELF
01-20-2018, 09:06 PM
Lol

It was the polite thing to do. Good looking out and same to you broke.

symetrik
01-21-2018, 07:30 PM
I'm done.

Let me know when you're ready to post.

overwhelmed myself a bit on this one lol, sorry I'm not done yet, I'll be in before deadline

Diablo
01-22-2018, 02:25 AM
I'll be here

Inno
01-22-2018, 09:13 AM
Adonis Ender King Ra. For Battling Razah Darker Ego ACTIVATE SELF

VERSES DUE TONIGHT

Diablo
01-22-2018, 10:00 AM
symetrik TOO

NO EXCUSES, NO DELAYS, NO EXTENSIONS

HAVE HONOUR AND PLAY THE GAME CORRECTLY

For Battling
01-22-2018, 01:49 PM
I HAVE MY topical written, posting today.

Razah
01-22-2018, 01:52 PM
Thought verses we due Wednesday

Yikes

Diablo
01-22-2018, 01:55 PM
LOOOOL did Mr. J really sign out?!

Mr. J
01-22-2018, 04:06 PM
Nah Diablo Inno is ego tripping right now over my voting

symetrik
01-22-2018, 07:50 PM
symetrik TOO

NO EXCUSES, NO DELAYS, NO EXTENSIONS

HAVE HONOUR AND PLAY THE GAME CORRECTLY

I mean, when have I ever not? haha.
writing now, I'll try to match but no promises.

Razah
01-22-2018, 08:32 PM
I'm tweaking, really thought shit was due Wednesday.

I'll vote on Wednesday

symetrik
01-22-2018, 10:53 PM
Diablo love what you did with the layout on your verse
sorry I didn't match bruh

I'll vote tomorrow on whatever's open

MMLP
01-23-2018, 04:22 AM
Innovator notice theres a three way tie, need a vote?

For Battling
01-23-2018, 04:50 AM
NEVEr votes on a topical so bare with me

Inno
01-23-2018, 09:31 AM
Innovator notice theres a three way tie, need a vote?

Yes plz

MMLP
01-23-2018, 10:27 AM
Figured you did, already done

Sammy
01-23-2018, 01:46 PM
Ender welcome back :) if Inno shows, it’s gonna be a very nice clash of style. Inno, quit playin around and post!

Inno
01-23-2018, 03:24 PM
Ender welcome back :) if Inno shows, it’s gonna be a very nice clash of style. Inno, quit playin around and post!

Posting tonight playa. Sign in

Diablo
01-23-2018, 04:21 PM
Darker Ego you showing?

For Battling
01-23-2018, 09:46 PM
This league isn’t looking too good

Mr. J
01-23-2018, 11:19 PM
egos make it boring

Inno
01-23-2018, 11:30 PM
ALL BATTLES UP FOR VOTES!!!

Thanks guys for some Dope verses this week

Ender
01-24-2018, 12:35 AM

Thanks Sammy. It should be fun!

symetrik
01-24-2018, 10:52 AM
you could do a reset week Innovator like, something that lasts a little longer.
i.e. post battles tonight or thursday, let us write a whole week to reset with "verses due on friday" then regular schedule

Inno
01-24-2018, 11:03 AM
you could do a reset week Innovator like, something that lasts a little longer.
i.e. post battles tonight or thursday, let us write a whole week to reset with "verses due on friday" then regular schedule

Yeah I was thinking that or a short week but word a whole week is better.

GET THOSE VOTEX IN!!!

For Battling
King Ra.
Diablo
Adonis
Ender
symetrik

King Ra.
01-24-2018, 04:57 PM
Apologies for not showing Razah, league members. I should have wrote my verse early Saturday morning when I had the time, but just got caught up. And Monday I chose to sleep after work over trying to write. Will do better. I'll vote a little later tonight after I handle some things. Innovator I'm still gonna be participating so keep me in the line up.

Inno
01-24-2018, 05:00 PM
No doubt

Razah
01-24-2018, 05:10 PM
This is the first time I get no showed, and my verse goes into another no show verse & faces off against that.

So, do I get the no show win? Or, is the win based on the outcome of the dual no show verses??

Diablo
01-24-2018, 05:22 PM
lmao @ MMLP / Elemental P

I'm proud of that one

created a beef between them without either of them knowing what was happening in the thread hahaha

Diablo
01-24-2018, 05:23 PM
This is the first time I get no showed, and my verse goes into another no show verse & faces off against that.

So, do I get the no show win? Or, is the win based on the outcome of the dual no show verses??

with the previous battles that got paired up, it just became a straight battle between those two guys with a winner and loser declared

(there are no no shows under Inno's rule kinda thing)

Adonis
01-24-2018, 06:00 PM
Innovator

Whose vote is that in my battle thread? doesn't say a name and I doubt its you unless you call yourself Inno in your own vote and mention your own use of topic as better than mine.

Inno
01-24-2018, 06:03 PM

Yeah usually if I can’t find some one to recombine you with on said no show weeks, then yes you get a W.

Other wise you get recombined. Thus a new battle is born from the ashes of gay noshows. Life!

Diablo
01-24-2018, 06:03 PM
votes remain anonymous to avoid counter voting i think Adonis

Inno
01-24-2018, 06:04 PM
Innovator

Whose vote is that in my battle thread? doesn't say a name and I doubt its you unless you call yourself Inno in your own vote and mention your own use of topic as better than mine.

Go mg bad forgot to tell you it’s blind voting. So yeah can’t tell you that. Thanks for voting baby guh

And yeah it’s blind voting to avoid piggy back voting, I thinks it’s working out fine that way

Mr. J
01-24-2018, 08:24 PM
LMFAO because there are only 6 battlers here

For Battling
01-24-2018, 09:43 PM
Is there like a voting tutorial of some sort that I can watch? Or read

Ender
01-24-2018, 09:51 PM
Everyone votes differently, just like in text battling. Just vote for what you personally like. One way is to comment on their content, then comment on their writing skills. And then say which verse appealed to you more. But really, vote however you like.

On the other hand, I'm pretty new to this league myself, so what do I know, ha ha!

Inno
01-24-2018, 10:37 PM
Is there like a voting tutorial of some sort that I can watch? Or read

Basically what Ender saic. As long as it’s not a one line vote you good.

Also don’t forget to send me your votes through pm pimp

For Battling
01-24-2018, 10:40 PM
Basically what Ender saic. As long as it’s not a one line vote you good.

Yo I just got off a double. Can I vote tomorrow afternoon? You know I’m good for it

Inno
01-24-2018, 10:42 PM
Yo I just got off a double. Can I vote tomorrow afternoon? You know I’m good for it

Couple people still need to vote so I’ll leave these open.

symetrik
01-25-2018, 12:00 AM
Yeah I was thinking that or a short week but word a whole week is better.

GET THOSE VOTEX IN!!!

For Battling
King Ra.
Diablo
Adonis
Ender
symetrik

SORRY holy shit I forget it was due 9pm (hell I woulda been late for midnight too lol) writing them this next hour

Adonis
01-25-2018, 08:54 AM
Go mg bad forgot to tell you it’s blind voting. So yeah can’t tell you that. Thanks for voting baby guh

And yeah it’s blind voting to avoid piggy back voting, I thinks it’s working out fine that way

Oh. So I'm supposed to pm you my votes?

I have one vote left though. I'll pm it through today during work. I already read the verses

ACTIVATE SELF
01-25-2018, 09:08 AM
I'll drop a few votes in a bit. Just been busy. Thanks to all those whom voted in my battle. I'll pull my weight momentarily.

Inno
01-25-2018, 09:18 AM
Oh. So I'm supposed to pm you my votes?

I have one vote left though. I'll pm it through today during work. I already read the verses

Word just post for this week. If your staying in for next week the. Now you know

Inno
01-25-2018, 09:19 AM
MATCHES GO UP TONIGHT!!!

MAG TOMORROW!!?

Flow
01-25-2018, 10:26 AM
Can I get in on this

Inno
01-25-2018, 10:34 AM
Flo Real yeah man posting new week tonight.

Flow
01-25-2018, 12:13 PM
Sweet Innovator sign me in

Diablo
01-25-2018, 12:32 PM
Don't forget the requirement that you have to vote on all previous weeks battles to be signed in for the following week Flo Real

Flow
01-25-2018, 12:43 PM
Don't forget the requirement that you have to vote on all previous weeks battles to be signed in for the following week Flo Real

Sounds like a lot of effort
Sign me out.

Diablo
01-25-2018, 01:01 PM
lmaooooo

For Battling
01-25-2018, 04:55 PM
Topical voting ain’t no fuckin joke

ACTIVATE SELF
01-25-2018, 05:05 PM
^lol. Facts.

Inno
01-25-2018, 05:10 PM
Flo Real

U srs?

Flow
01-25-2018, 05:23 PM
No lol

Inno
01-25-2018, 05:56 PM
Ok I got a battle for you

Diablo
01-25-2018, 05:59 PM
where sign outs at?

I got horror stuff to prioritise in the real world sadly bros

it was fun while it lasted

For Battling
01-25-2018, 06:14 PM
Yeah I have to sign out too

Inno
01-25-2018, 06:16 PM
where sign outs at?

I got horror stuff to prioritise in the real world sadly bros

it was fun while it lasted

Got you

Flow
01-25-2018, 06:37 PM
Im way to drunk to be voting. I just read srals an liked it got a quarter way through the other dudes an was meeeeeeehh. No offence whoever you are im lethered. If they open in morning ill vote on any that need it.

Inno
01-25-2018, 07:03 PM
Im way to drunk to be voting. I just read srals an liked it got a quarter way through the other dudes an was meeeeeeehh. No offence whoever you are im lethered. If they open in morning ill vote on any that need it.

You good just make sure to vote next week.

Flow
01-25-2018, 07:10 PM
You good just make sure to vote next week.

Your a good man. We given a topic or choosing our own? I noticed barons an the other dudes had diff images

Inno
01-25-2018, 07:14 PM
Your a good man. We given a topic or choosing our own? I noticed barons an the other dudes had diff images

There’s a topic thread you can choose from our find your own or you and your opponent can agree to same topic.