PDA

View Full Version : WEEK V MAG:

Inno
01-17-2018, 03:52 PM
WEEK IV:
Adonis Diablo Objective Ender King Ra. symetrik ACTIVATE SELF NYCSPITZ asylum Soulstice
@anyonelese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flIy0Rs4w60

WEEK V:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIMffz7bzo

Enjoy

Ender
01-18-2018, 03:52 AM
Wow man, these mags must take you ages! Props, and thanks for the kind words.

Diablo
01-18-2018, 04:23 AM
OH SHIT IM ON AN 11-7pm shift tonight but will peep for sure haha!

ACTIVATE SELF
01-18-2018, 08:12 AM
Bruh, I think we smoked a joint back in the gap or something. I swear you remind me of somebody I think I might know, but forgot that I did and now suddenly remember, or something like that. lol.

Dope vlog, my dude. You had similar and contrasting reactions to the various battles. But, you seem to have a firm grasp on what's quality content. Respect.

I'm definitely gonna sign back in soon. If there are any no shows this week sub me in. I'm bout that action. lol.

Inno
01-18-2018, 08:31 AM
Bruh, I think we smoked a joint back in the gap or something. I swear you remind me of somebody I think I might know, but forgot that I did and now suddenly remember, or something like that. lol.

Dope vlog, my dude. You had similar and contrasting reactions to the various battles. But, you seem to have a firm grasp on what's quality content. Respect.

I'm definitely gonna sign back in soon. If there are any no shows this week sub me in. I'm bout that action. lol.

Lmao I look like a typical stoner bro.thanks for the view and yeah I’ll take u up on that offer b.

Ender yeah man I was up till 2 am last night working on these. Thanks for peeping appreciate the love.

Adonis
01-18-2018, 12:46 PM
Good shit inno. Not going to lie, I listened to like 5 minutes. I hate you tube cause I can't listen to it with out having to touch my screen every few minutes to prevent the phone from going to sleep.

Diablo
01-18-2018, 12:52 PM
Good shit inno. Not going to lie, I listened to like 5 minutes. I hate you tube cause I can't listen to it with out having to touch my screen every few minutes to prevent the phone from going to sleep.

Settings > Display and Brightness > change "Auto Lock" to "Never".

(Remember to change it back so it doesnt always eat up your battery.)

You're welcome.

Razah
01-18-2018, 05:25 PM
dope shit bruh.

this is my first time seeing a vid mag from ya'- Dope. I was hoping you'd rap my verse, curious to get an idea how other people 'read/rap' my verses.

& you said my name right, Props.

Diablo
01-18-2018, 05:55 PM
Ullr used to try rapping peoples verses out loud

He needs to return

King Ra.
01-18-2018, 06:08 PM
Praise be to The Innovator. I see you definitely put in work on these vlogs. Keeping the flames alive. I also appreciate all the critiques on my work, it's been awhile since I wrote anything, and I honestly didn't know it would be received well. Props to Ender. As Inno mentioned, you did an excellent job with your topic, it was creative as well. I wrote something along those lines a couple years ago, but not as creative and descriptive as your piece.

The reign continues....

Inno
01-18-2018, 06:11 PM
Ullr used to try rapping peoples verses out loud

He needs to return

Don’t U post on his home site? Get him over here lol
King Ra. Stick around it will only get better

For Battling
01-18-2018, 10:18 PM
Dope movies bro

asylum
02-10-2018, 04:15 AM
I never really expected you to spit my no show shit out loud but #daps anyways...

why?