PDA

View Full Version : WEEK 6 MAGAZINE: THE FAMILY FEUD EDITION

Orc
01-18-2018, 03:27 PM
THE FRESHNESS

https://media.giphy.com/media/iKU3wCUexg78A/giphy.gif

What up fellas. We're back! Sorry about last week. I'm really busy right now so don't have much time to play savior of text at the minute. It's a hard fucking gig to be honest. You'd think as we get older people would mellow out and just enjoy the writing and social aspect -- nope, still whining little bitches unfortunately. I'm trying though. I've brought in Broke and Zelph to help run things a little more smoothly and their work is appreciated. Thanks to anyone else who's helped me whether it is AK in the background or Infiltration with the punches. Also shout out to KS for coming through with the previews. If you're reading this and are willing to contribute to the weekly magazines just write something up and send me it -- it can be anything really. The more content the better. Don't ask me what I'd like you to do, do what you'd like to do. If someone has done something similar, that's fine, nobody thinks the same. More content for everyone. On another note, there have been some notable sign ins that I'd like to welcome -- I also want to encourage those who lost and signed out to sign back in. Come on now.

Week 5 Reviews

https://media.giphy.com/media/v4BC7yVhXn6MM/giphy.gif

Schadenfreude vs King Karaoke
Schad has been catching some shade lately which is uncalled for in my opinion. He's got a different style than most of the Orc clones and that should be commended and not discouraged. I don't think that it is boring at all. Last week he came cool -- I liked the Fig Newton like though it didn't get much love from the voters. I also liked the Zelph line, that was sick. As for Kare, he hasn't been too active this season in terms of posting in threads but he's always been fairly dependable. Up the Anti was nice, I had something similar I didn't use. Dressed in black was a good current event line and the Gender personal was cold. I think Kare was a little more consistent and edged out the win by maybe one quoteable. Kare won 5-1.

ill nik-A vs Allen Knight - CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Okay so I haven't read this yet. Let me go check. AK: Light up this weekend was cool, personal was effective. Winnipeg doesn't work both ways. Dog line wasn't for me. Grenade was a clever twist. Elimination Chamber was creative. Biofuel again doesn't work both ways. Staph Infections is better, fluid and works both ways. Didn't like Tapestry. ill nik: Opener was a cool personal, effective considering his verse, the execution wasn't harsh though. A tad wordy. Bell sports bar was just ok. Bite the steel was very simple. Snow Mobile was swag but no hit. Shits deep line was fireee. Different angle had no real wit to it, too statementish. W2 was cool. Broke was filler really. Okay so it was a decent first champ match -- both had ups and downs. I liked the creativity behind AK's approach but I also liked the swagger and fluidity of Nik's. I do think that AK edged it here. Nik it seemed like you were thinking about it too much and maybe forced some concepts because recently you've been dropping insane stuff. Allen won. Nik signed out. Don't do that.

Swerve vs Alvin Karpis
I feel like these two guys have battled a million times. Am I wrong? They both have pretty similar styles but Alvin has a better flow and rhyming ability imo. Swerve refuses to rhyme more than 1.5 syllables. I though his Avengers line was nice and the discarded flip was clever. Alvin had the opener which was hilarious, Oregon line was a good current event executed poorly, and the Somalian wp was funny. AK got the win.

BROKE LESNAR vs Defiant
I haven't read anything from Broke in years but he's a harsh voters so his verses need to live up to his critique. I liked the starfaggot line because it works both ways. I don't like WP that doesn't so that rules quite a bit out unfortunately. I praise the creativity though for sure. Defiant had the darts line which was dope. Wasn't feeling much else. I think Brokes style was more appealing to the voters and that is what got him the win.

Infiltration vs Flo Real
Flo Real is still coming to terms with what is considered dope in a battle verse on NC. That's fine. It takes time. I just hope he doesn't get frustrated and sign out. Last week I thought his opener was dope and he had some other creative concepts -- just needs to work on the execution a little bit more. He's definitely getting there though. Inf has been changing his style up to appeal to the voters and get back to how he was dropping in the last couple of years. He blatantly bit my swagger from last week though. It's fine. I'm used to it. Business Insider was funny. His verse had no real bad misses to be honest and it was just to much for Flo Real. Inf won.

Basic M vs Unfukwitable
Basic M dropped cool last week with some nice concepts. Most notably the Amityville horror line that I though was cool. He had the Ghost/Bags line too tho it has been done already previously. As for Unfuk, it's nice to see him show up regularly again as he brings something different to the league. I didn't really feel his verse last week though. A lot of rust mixed with rushed executions. The voters thought that he done enough to get the W here though.

Killing Spree vs bleak
bleak has been working to improve and I think he's getting better. I liked the Logan Paul line. Needs to be more like that. Current/harsh/witty. The other lines felt like filler. There has to be a flip to the punch. KS is a lazy lazy man. The text battler who hates dropping a verse. A lot of wordplay last week. While I didnt think any of the lines were dope they were a lot more creative than your opponent. KS won.

For Battling v Profit
FB didn't drop great. Last 2 lines saved him. Casper and Wendy was dope. Insidious was cool. The rest was garbage and he knows it. As for Profit, i've been keeping an eye on him and he's got a cool style. Last week the opener was hot but it never really picked up again after that -- a lot of almost hits. FB won but I think maybe Profit deserved some votes.

WRATH vs Ender
WRATH is a longbar dude I think. Or was. He's also full of anger and the name fits. He's been getting better weekly and is starting to get a grasp on what is hot here. Uncle Murder line was cool last week -- the rest was a little stale. Ender is a name I remember from years ago although I believe he was primarily a topical head. It's dope to see him back. Last week was obviously just an opportunity to shake the rust and get back in the ring. I thought the roast bar was cool. Just work on being harsher with your wording. Read some of the top dudes and see how they write their punches. WRATH won.[/QUOTE]

Top 5 Punches of the Week & TB by Infiltration
Top 5 (No Order)

https://media.giphy.com/media/aSZeGhL9iwD8Q/giphy.gif

I’ll put a shooter on your house, your work, any place you roam
No escapin’, holmes — I’ll put an animal on everything like baby clothes- Pinot Grij

Checked our tag matches to find if there were other times u were flipping too
It's kinda ironic that all it took was a gender reveal to expose the Bitch in you- Karaoke

ur ugly wifes leavin u to cheat, she suckin cocks in ya place
that dirty sluts a Grenade, she removed ya ring an went off in ur face- Allen Knight

Fuck what this nerd say, got ur girl & anotha hoe givin me brains for my birthday
u think she doesn’t go both ways... cuz that’s ya thought process for all ya forced wordplay- ill nik-a

it's dumb to get extra w/ me, rave n get clowned a few
ur personals aren't worth a starfaggot, even if aero gave that account to u- Broke Lesnar

Throwback Battle:

(Bragginwrites 2008)

Resin M-I-C's Verse

Check it.
Aiyyo
Listen. Tell Pulse i safe sex'd ya moms while sexin hard.,
filled then i left a rubber on the street'd that can wow a 10 second car
Twins think alike.? Pffft., both of you'll leave as a quitter
funny u sharing lines now., twenty yrs ago it was a kidney & a liver
& yea it resulted in defects., coppin insurance is his intuition..
this nigga so cross-eyed he needs collision coverage for his vision
^see? ya sites offset.. now wateva u said's weak.,
u Ghostin for someone'd require zig zag eyeholes in da bedsheets
kung was dickrode in the mag., dont follow what lama drops
if his skills are slept over.. it's rockin boyshorts with matchin pajama tops
-2 votes last time.? Well boo hoo all i'm gon do is laugh at ya
cuz ur Longwinded excuses can blow a paper boat to fuckin Africa

Quote:
:
Originally Posted by kungfugrip View Post
you know what

i'm not signing out

i'm taking this out on every single fucking one of you.
relaaaaaaaax
u MUST have ya period., ya stank tampon clears the room.,
pullin on THAT string'd cause a fire that can aviate hot air balloons
I can picture it already., the RL faithful are believing this fake.,
After textin., yuppi fans u down while hops be feedin u grapes
Screw ya free votes., Whateva you write wont be felt.,
kid u could break 8 pledge paddles fraternizing with their help
You defected son., DNA's on its way to a spurn dismantle.,
genes got a worse mutant strain than when cyclops turned his ankle
This shit's over., I just beat Kungfugrip if u wanna be specific
throw u against the wall so hard u'll end up looking like hieroglyphics
kill u., ya family., AND ur simplistic rhymes.,
then beat the living Peep out of u and destroy ur voyeuristic side
Plus that brokeback style of yours is heavily restricted
Only shit your ruff house tactics does is get dmx evicted
ill fuck ya broad., n spray a huge load of my seeds in her
amt. of semen she Scarfs down'll keep her stomach warm for 3 winters
french canadian bastard.. i wont give u a chance to spit
he'll beg for mercy.. but dunno if he wants a 'ur welcome' or he wants to quit
its over maaaan., this overrated fuck aint steamin with talent
aiyyo Lama keep ur money this week., this nig wasnt even a challenge
Mahfucka.

VS

kungfugrip's Verse

last time i merced you, didn't vote, how weak is that sissy?
it must suck knowing you're only champ.. because my weekend was busy
yes i murdered you twice, why you fakin' heavy for buddy
i don't need Disney to tell me Mulan ain't makin any more money.
i feel sorry for your mother. it sucks losing your passion kid
cuz if your Dad didn't say that, O-Dog prolly wouldn't have blasted him
and you can ask her, you don't deserve that fame magic, bitch
Corey took it on the Chin, but at least he's not named after it.
but i'm not stressin' your pics.. why all that fakin' & lyin, g
your asian ass just went from a regular duck, to the Peking variety
& fuck your riders kiddo, all that shit your fans shoutin is over
if you startin ANY movement, it's a sign you're comin out of the coma
Resin's a fraud. any swagger you got musta been stolen you bitch
so i'ma roll you into your grave, so Rudge1 can stop rolling in his
overrated ass nigga, maybe you should as Aaron for practice
or you can just slide with the silver.. & not to herald Galactus
act like you're touchin me. raise hands & watch em get splitted whore
Inspector Gadget'll be trackin down the doctor claw you'll get fitted for
forreal. i got two fists that'll leave your face broken & bent
stomp your ugly ass with Uptowns & decrease New York socialites rent
gay muhfucka. dropped your hardest verse & didn't shook me at all
Lil' Kim coulda looked on your bed & found a hundred pussycat dolls
plus half your lines are recycled, because you're failin' it geek
but I won't raise the red flag, & neither will your mailman this week.
Resin's defenseless. there's no need for all that meaningless fuss
while Grip's holdin the strap like i couldn't get a seat on the bus
text legend? please nigga.. everything about Resin you heard is vile
i give a fuck if you got windsor knot. i'll still wear one to your murder trial
thanks for holdin my belt tho. ya verse leaves me ignorin & fed up
so nigga i'll give you 2 wack lines to match your 16 horrible setups
I wrecked your rep 3 times. fuck what you're assuming of course
cuz you can build it from the ground up when they're exhuming your corpse

Winner: kungfugrip

WEEK 6 PREVIEWS by Killing Spree

https://media.giphy.com/media/L3BEEWt9LoKoE/giphy.gif

Destroyer 4-1 vs Allen Knight 5-0 – NBL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

-Could be a close battle IF Des shows up. Hes got dope bars or he drops trash. If Allen shows and Has time He'll win this. Would be interesting to see an upset but I got Allen taking this easily

Allen Knight 80 -30 Destroyer

Habitat 4-1 vs Unfukwitable 3-0 CONTEDERSHIP MATCH

This battle should be dope! Hab been dropping some fire bars recently & Fuk always brings heat to the table. Tbh if FUK goes full throttle He'll take this. dont sleep on Hab! the dude hits you with personals & can be realy witty as long as his set ups arent garbage like his key verse. I expect him to be focused here. Prediction?
Unfukwitable 70-30 Habitat

King Karaoke 3-1 vs BROKE LESNAR 2-0

Should be battle for contention here! Broke wants to battle heavy bar battlers and thats what he gets while sitting undefeated. Kar known to drop fire in almost every verse while I've watched broke bring dope wordplay and his wording is on point right now. THIS COULD GO EITHER WAY but I got Kar edging this
King Karaoke 70-30 Broke Lesnar

Basic M 2-1 vs WRATH 3-2

TBH when Basic first joined RB I was diggin his style but recently I'm not feeling it. Wrath reminds me of if Joe Boston , Classic, and R!can all had a kid. I mean hes got the basics down but some of his bars make ppl go "wtf is this idiot talking about". Being said I got basic edging this
Basic M 60-40 Wrath

Alvin Karpis 3-2 vs For Battling 3-2

Battle to watch right here. Zelph been talkin shit bout how alvin dropping garb this season. But we all know what he can do....FB actually focused on bars is a threat. Glad he stopped being a 2 yr old and is 5 now. as of what ive seen so far Zelph should take this easy.
For Battling 70-30 Alvin Karpis

Profit 2-2 vs Defiant 2-2

Hopefully this battle will be cool...havent read much from profit while ive seen some bars from Defiant whos starting to figure it out. But we'll see
Defiant 60-40 Profit

Pinot Grij 1-0 vs Orc 1-0
Now this battle I know will be BOTW. the vet Orc one of my favorite writers Vs Pino who I first saw battle in a fight night couple years ago and he dropped fire. I've read he's pretty dope in various forms of battle. Orc the Swag N Flow God with his wit dropps fire as well...TBH i cant decide but If Pino wins Zelph has to pierce his top lip. So..
Pino Grij 60-40 Orc

Schadenfreude 2-3 vs Infiltration 2-3

Fuck both these guys
Prediction: Both drown in Cronus Tears

Bleak 1-3 vs Swerve 2-3

Bleaks having a tough time with his concepts..swerves having a tough time shaking rust... TBH tho swerve got it this week. The NC Mafia wanting him to see the big picture about dropping wack shit. I think dude'll draw up a Ko win this week.
Swerve 80-20 Bleak

Krucial 13 vs Mr. J 2-3

Ugh I swear Krucial is classic. They have the same wack fucking style and think Da feet bars are dope. you guys should video battle or no show
Mr. J Wins easy

Flo Real 2-1 vs Ender 0-1
Havent read much from these guys...So based on records Im'a go with....
Flo Real 60-40 Ender

Sour Joog vs Letterman 1-0

So I know who SJ is. I've told Letterman prolly 15 times its not the real joog/sour cig... the fucking idiot will prolly no show & a tornado will blow his nostrils further apart. Sour Joog been away for awhile and needs to shake rust off. I got sour joog winning
Sour Joog 100-0 Letterman

Lotto Smirk 0-1 vs Unemployed
Unemployed wins by no show

Week 6 Preview Video by For Battling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdfR2y8QiEM

Week 6 Power Rankings by Ghost1

https://media.giphy.com/media/WU6cxejWAhQZO/giphy.gif

Allen Knight

pretty simple. hes 5-0. he just beat arguuably one of the best nik verses to date. his wordplays are CLEAN and typically dont make me want to kick my girls dog when i read them (cough CRONUS cough). verses are typically personal and HARSH. wordplay, personals, direct harshness and usually some gunplay too allen is aware of whats trending and utilizes all of the types of bars that have gained traction and he uses them well. also hes a giant fagot. like in a gay way. plus hes part of some dirt race, is a shitty grease monkey who works on cars by day and heads home to his trailer trash WHORE that he keeps hostage in some stupid suburban townhouse that he pays wayyyy too much for becuase hes an unedecuted mongrel. he is the best battler in the nbl currently.

Destroyer

pretty simple. hes 4-1. he is arguably 10x the man allen knight is. he was already a grandfather for 5 yrs when his firstborn child arrived. he brought the cans like a burlesque house. he single handedly retired barcotic with 10 lines. hes a photography major with a sales job. if old age, career discouragement and general rage that we all have for allen knight isnt enough his kid prolly still shitting in diaapers. there is alot of anger that is being poured into these verses. whether he champs or not he is a top 5 battler in this leaguewho can dismantle his opponents( lol at dismantle) with clever punchlines, humor and oddly worded gunbars. destro da god.

King Karaoke

pretty simple. i started writing this a moment ago and wrote like 3 paragraphs about knucklehead and decided that approach was misguided. last weeks battle against schade was fire to me. an i think schade made a good point about him only finishing .500 last year under alias. the way ive always viewed kar is that if u have a background history here or ANY type of well known ammunition ur fucked. anything you say can and will be used against u in a court of KAR.i seen him write bars about god of wars dead brother and was just like jesus fam lol. usually good for current even bars from the disc as well which honestly are kindve at the mercy of material provided (ie if its a cornball week in disc it hurts him). hes gonna be coming up to a champ match at a point where he will probably be seeing allen knight .... as long as he doesnt step down if he wins this week like a PUSSY. that match is hard for me to call honestly. not sure if its happened? although saying that with the amount of time we been here seems crazy.

Orc

pretty simple. PREEEETTTYY SIMPLE. only reason dude is this far down the chain cuz he only had one battle against that screen cumming, aero smashing, legit admittedly biting fagot Hawk LOL gone at that dudes nc career loooooooool. i thought orcs verse against him was cool, nothing CRAZY but he aint battled in a while...plus the dude hawk wasnt no1 to be worried about. if Hush isnt the best battler on NC then Orc is. hes beaten everyone. he practically invented the shortline set up long line punch style. he writes like a young black brooklynite lol. not to mention his INFLUENTIAL face on this site i mean he brought text from the ashes like a pheonix over nite. literally. if u dont fuck w orc u got personal problems with me. his battle vs pinot gonna be a star studded event. look to see this guy in the champ match in a few weeks.

Unfukwittable

this guy has been a sleep pick for like 3 yrs and u begin to think wtf why isnt he a name by now? i think its safe to say though that people that ACTIVELY and consistently participate in the NBL recognize this guy as a threat.his creativity is in the ceiling. as long bar guys usually can say is true....the transition to shortbar is where we lose these guys typically tho......not here...not this guy....his style is grimy too....and i dont just mean he do a ton of gun bars....its just a dark tone to his bars in general and a rawness that u just dont see often. id like to see him champ this season.....that could be another reason his name doesnt ring bells .....i dont care how cool ur bars are....if u havent made it to the top of that mountain and worn the belt...then ur still middling.

honarable mentions

Pinot Grij

PRETTY FUCKING SIMPLE DONT U GET HOW SIMPLE THESE CHOICES R YET!?!? my dude champed last season. that alone is a testament to his battling capabilities. its funny cuz i consider him a more consistent alvin karpis....so maybe i should consider alvin karpis a less consistent pinot? hes not overly wordy, straight to the point and he says shit the people dont say. hes good. hes direct. hes clever. he will be in the top 5 this season but again with only one battle to his name its too early to put him up there. watch out for this guy.

Schadenfruede

this is as simple as spelling this guys name. pretttttttttty simple. his record aint great right now which has him left out of the ranks but i thought his verse against karaoke last week was good. he champed the league last season and battled ill nika in the last 17 tournaments here lol. he has his own style which is admirable when youre dealing with a narrowminded audience such as the lovely maniacs and depressed gentleman that frequent the site. pretty sure he bit every one of his dope bars from URL but as long as i dont watch URL AND KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE TOWARDS SCHADES HONOR oh whoops caps lock. ...... towards shades honor then i think i can safely enjoy schade as a top battler here.

Battle for relevancy:

Alvin Karpis vs Broke Lesnar

ok so look....the simpleness of this is unrealistically obvious. pretty simple. trust. broke started the season off early by casting extremely agressive sway votes trying to influence what the trending bars will be for the season. smart. but dumb. he couldve been more subtle and likely more successful. he has a target on his head now. hes 2-0 but he hasnt battled any1 who i even could name if they were standing next to me. he will lose his battle against karaoke this week....no shame inthat tho...alot of people will lose to karaoke this season. after that after having goaded karpis into a battle he will need to win and capitalize on karps rust to remain a name in this league worth looking out for. honestly karpis has written the better verses of the two so far in my eyes. karpis is really hit or miss to me.....his misses feel lazy and boring...indirect...lackluster.....his hits are fire...uually he can lean on a banger or two and limp to victory...broke will be consistent enuff to force him to try on every line imho. i legit feel like the loser of this battle will fade into obscurity tho based on their runs in the league so far.

Interview between Broke Lesnar & Ghost1

https://media.giphy.com/media/EdS6yxoLJ45Q4/giphy.gif

You have been NC's savior for a number of years now, attracting new membership with your gentlemanly charm and friendly demeanor, how much of a toll does it take being the face of NC while at the same time being an ambassador of hope to other sites such as RB, RMBVA, OTBVA, and Rap Royalty?

its aged me significantly. sure everyone enjoys a good paragraph rant from bags attacking the local punching bag with exorbitant amounts of vulgarity and aggressive variations of the word faggot grouped with excessive racism but behind the scenes> ? im receive private msgs with threats to my safety, pictures of my friends and family...genuinely day to day im unsure of my daughters safety each time that I log in to nc BUT THIS IS THE SACRIFICE I GIVE TO THESE LIME HALLS .... ah but alas the tears of a clown.

You have cemented yourself as one of the finest men I've ever known, with an uncanny ability to craft some ridiculously dope material, now that you've been cleared of any sexually transmitted diseases, do you plan on returning to text any time soon?

ill be honest with you...I wasn't actually cleared entirely. I have herpes. wait wot. hold on let me start over. discovering that I don't have hiv this time around has actually been truly inspiring! I am signed in to the winter classic and plan to fucking BODY that shit.

It has recently come to my attention that Zelph is a law enforcement officer, does this startling revelation change your thoughts about him personally, and if so, where do you see your friendship with him going from here on out?

he look like he handcuffed his lip for arrested development BARZZZZZZZZZZ. fuck outta HEA. fucking smack fire out zelphs stupid lumpy face. fuckin humpty dumpty head. legit it be like I pm zelph like yo im in Miami come get these negs. he show up on the horse cop. like the ocean city cops that ride the horses LOL zelph a real life circus show. talm bought I thought I tooolld u then I empty a hundred round drum into the horse and break each one of zelphs teeth with a ceramic plate. fucking coughing blood on me whining about ALLEN KNIGHT IS A GOOD ADMIN.....I look him dead in his eyes....tell him....I KNEW U WERENT BEING IRONIC....then take the last shard of cermic and stick it into his temple.

We're early into 2018 and with the resurgence of both text and discussion activity, NC's future seems really promising. What are somethings NC can do to sustain its current level of activity moving forward?

who wrote this question objective!?? wahh don't roast people and be wicked nice to all of our forum friends STFU U NORWEGIAN RETARD FUCKING IDIOT LEGIT SHUT IT THE FUCK OFF. the activity came back from orc putting out mags. period. which is a glaring show that the people are around.....and they want to text battle....as long as there are mags. beyond that while theyre here they will post in the disc and other areas but I think after this latest influx its obvous....the draw to the site is text battling.

Who are your picks to champ the NBL this season, are there any underdogs that you feel will find stardom in the league, and what impact should battling legends have on them as far as their progression as textcees?

on a more serious note....zelph was actually really showing out this season. I think he would be a huge under dog to champ if he signs back in. what hes written this season is good enuff to put that belt around his tiny putrid frame. another fucking moron aero.....aero has not champed the league before.......an im not sure how serious people actually take him but if he puts in the time he could champ this season and make a bit more of a serious regard for himself.....although his posting habits make this difficult lol.

Thanks for spending the afternoon with me. It means alot. Seriously. Anyways, if there is anything you would like to add, feel free to share your thoughts.

u mean a lot to me too. idk why u were voting for cronus .... im sorry I haven't been battling a lot but that was too far. part of me still feels like I should meet u for hands but my emotions have been everywhere since u made fun of my lifting thread on ur alias account. I think if I start battling again and u can start voting for me like how things used to be that we can get better. I can get better. I know theres things I need to change and I don't place the blame entirely on u but I cant say u didn't hurt me, I wont.

CLOSING THOUGHTS

https://media.giphy.com/media/lfbpqTQBW4Lok/giphy.gif

Let me just say one thing here folks. Zelph aka For Battling. You need to watch your tone. I have laptops on laptops on laptops. 2 Ipads, a Nokia NGage and a Motorolla Razr too. Let us not forget you are on this site by my will and my will alone. I had to kindly request that Allen Knight stop bullying you. How do you repay me? You repay me with a 13.50 haircut and a Scottish accent. You have the facial hair game of Henry Cavill's CGI moustache in Justice League. If we are brothers then I'm Bart Simpson and you're Hugo living in the attic eating fish heads. This doesn't bode well for our future relationship. You have officially been put on notice.

Orc
01-18-2018, 03:32 PM
SiK Black Mask serge T @Odd Ways Sintro Wavy Crockett Seyance Blanco Bishop Sho Money EMG serge T Zuch Universe Papi Balanced Meth Slechtn Mike Wrecka Atomic Greed Tettris Sn00p fraze iSpaz Bust Bash Bomb Bard Seanzo Packed Graves MetaSin Resin M-I-C Frank Metts Paradigm Ronin Useless Suthaveli ill nik-A Wavy Crockett Frac Fracture Knux Sour joog Ghost1 Hush Cashius @Cred Strikta Junto Tic murda sho Muff veritas Moe Jetts ] Infiltration Resin MIC God Of War trap For Battling MFtastick @Chyeahh classickERBL Barcotic Plethora King Kenny the OG Jayson Fresh Toil Wanderer 10 Senses dehf Gunplay SuckaFreeCashier Basic M Plot @Bags Razah Maximus Useless Ace Diablo Lenox Cool dead man big baby Witty Amen Sharp Dominate Beyond Neighbor JShazo @Sicc namix Certain Joe Boston Awww Shit RichardCorey yzeOne Diode Damien john hensley

WRATH
01-18-2018, 03:37 PM
Some things dont transfer to text well so fuccin what

Flow
01-18-2018, 04:06 PM
Good mag. Props to all involved. Interview and video review were lolz

Ghost1
01-18-2018, 04:18 PM
annihilated at closing statement mangling zelph

Ghost1
01-18-2018, 04:18 PM
this was fire btw

Schadenfreude
01-18-2018, 04:30 PM
Decent, good shit.

Aero
01-18-2018, 04:38 PM
this was fire btw

I'm going to do a break down of this mag as usual I thought it was great but that "it aged me tremendously" comment leaned me.

Incredible
01-18-2018, 04:39 PM
What about the winners of the roast you did few weeks back? Orc

Saint
01-18-2018, 05:26 PM
Great read all around.

Allen Knight
01-18-2018, 05:36 PM
lol fuck u bags i'll come to ur job an execute u in front of ur fat work whore g.f. then make her give me a bj at ur funeral.
but fire mag, good read yah'll

bleak
01-18-2018, 05:46 PM
Allen Knight 80 -30 Destroyer

110% effort guys

Flow
01-18-2018, 06:26 PM
Who did the week 5 reviews it didnt say

Kill Spree
01-18-2018, 06:27 PM
Classic battles are cool for the rest of the season you should do every battle unless or Amen lost

Alvin Karpis
01-18-2018, 06:56 PM
appreciate the mag

For Battling
01-18-2018, 10:10 PM
Lol dope mag. Solid interview good job broke

Letterman
01-18-2018, 11:56 PM
Killing Spree lol obviously I know it’s not the real joog but idk who it is. For Battling I did vote last week.

BROKE LESNAR
01-19-2018, 12:26 AM
lmao first time reading the interview, dope mag, btw Ghost1 that wasn't me who said whatever in ur thread, i would never i repeat never do anything to make u feel less of a man v/bags

Orc
01-19-2018, 02:47 AM
Who did the week 5 reviews it didnt say

Hi sir that was me

Profit
01-19-2018, 03:37 AM
Good job guys. Enjoyed all of it

Flow
01-19-2018, 04:20 AM
Hi sir that was me

Props bruva decent stuff.

Orc
01-19-2018, 08:35 AM
Props to those who got verses in. Make sure you vote this week. For Battling will be checking and handing out losses to those that don't

Nick James
01-19-2018, 12:57 PM
Good shit bro

Still think resin won that throwback tho lol

ill nik-A
01-19-2018, 06:45 PM
Lol @ don’t do that

Besides Allen who can’t I beat let’s be honest

He has my number. And I tried too hard to appease the crowd

Fuck everyone. Y’all aint safe.

Strikta
01-19-2018, 08:01 PM
Dope. Keep it up.

Enbombz
01-19-2018, 08:52 PM
Well done fellas. Nice read.

Strikta
01-19-2018, 10:31 PM
Lol @ don’t do that

Lol

Flo Real just PMd me saying he could melt u if he wanted no prob.

Crazy right?

Orc
01-20-2018, 05:33 AM
Lol @ don’t do that

That's what I said man

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-20-2018, 05:42 AM
Krucial 13 vs Mr. J 2-3

Ugh I swear Krucial is classic. They have the same wack fucking style and think Da feet bars are dope. you guys should video battle or no show
Mr. J Wins easy Orc

i know u lifelong net nerd battlers have a big mouth online, but did u even see my battles? mf ask ForBattling if im classick. fuck is u talkin bout.
dafeet bars, wen u see me do that?

stop talkin to gay ass broke lesnar about me, it sounds like he tellin u that shit. fuck dude lmao

Orc
01-20-2018, 05:43 AM
Krucial 13 vs Mr. J 2-3

Mr. J Wins easy Orc

i know u lifelong net nerd battlers have a big mouth online, but did u even see my battles? mf ask ForBattling if im classick. fuck is u talkin bout.
dafeet bars, wen u see me do that?

I didn't write that you pea headed idiot

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-20-2018, 05:46 AM
I didn't write that you pea headed idiot

its under your post. am i wrong for thinkin u wrote it?

Saint
01-20-2018, 05:48 AM
somebody from rb.

Orc
01-20-2018, 05:48 AM
its under your post. am i wrong for thinkin u wrote it?

Man it literally says ''previews by Killing Spree'' as the heading?

Flow
01-20-2018, 06:01 AM
Lmao

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-20-2018, 06:24 AM
Man it literally says ''previews by Killing Spree'' as the heading?

lmao oh my god, he's here too? wow
For Battling
bro im tryna get away from these mfs lmao
reaching ass wp dudes, god damn, they are everywhere!!

For Battling
01-20-2018, 09:41 AM
lmao oh my god, he's here too? wow
For Battling
bro im tryna get away from these mfs lmao
reaching ass wp dudes, god damn, they are everywhere!!

Lol you’re never gonna be able to please everyone. Drop bars you think are hot and make sure they are crisp. One guys gonna call your best bar trash and the next guy is gonna call it nice. That’s just how it is lol

Ghost1
01-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Lol

Crazy right?

Lmfaooooo

ill nik-A
01-20-2018, 11:00 AM
Lmfaooooo

Plz battle again we need roflz in these bars

ill nik-A
01-20-2018, 11:01 AM
Lol

Crazy right?

Crazy, bro

11am 3 shots

Holler at the god

For Battling
01-20-2018, 11:01 AM

Going to finca tonight what should I get?

ill nik-A
01-20-2018, 11:04 AM
Going to finca tonight what should I get?

Apps. Get the tostones rellenos with vaca frita

Dinner. Whole fish is fire. If they got the yellow tail snapper, do it
Or the churrosco.

Last week I got filet mignon skewers it’s off the menu. Fuego

Also a must is the fried rice. Take out the pineapples it adds a weird texture

But wow it’s amazing

Holler

Swerve
01-20-2018, 11:50 AM
Was in West Miami 2 weeks back for work. Out in Doral though. Went out to a place called MIA Beer Company. It was solid. Going back in 6 months, might ask some recommendations for your end ill nik-A

Ghost1
01-20-2018, 12:09 PM

I'm signed up for the winter classic so we shall see what it look like

ill nik-A
01-20-2018, 12:25 PM
Was in West Miami 2 weeks back for work. Out in Doral though. Went out to a place called MIA Beer Company. It was solid. Going back in 6 months, might ask some recommendations for your end ill nik-A

I work in Doral. That place is ok. Good for beers and apps

Holler man

For Battling
01-20-2018, 12:31 PM
I work in Doral. That place is ok. Good for beers and apps

Holler man

Check out a place called tacos & tattoos bro

Ima probably get churrasco and the fried rice for sure, don’t even like pineapples so for sure taking those out.

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-20-2018, 02:58 PM
Lol you’re never gonna be able to please everyone. Drop bars you think are hot and make sure they are crisp. One guys gonna call your best bar trash and the next guy is gonna call it nice. That’s just how it is lol

bro when the majority of ppl are doing reach wp that, its kind of senseless to try and battle on a site with them lurking.
lol, idk how many ppl here heard of chilla jones, but he fucks wit me and my click on twitter, he just happens to be top5 pens in all of battle rap.
im just sayin.
so wen i get some old reachy wp guy talkin crazy, i get a little irritated lol

For Battling
01-20-2018, 04:19 PM
bro when the majority of ppl are doing reach wp that, its kind of senseless to try and battle on a site with them lurking.
lol, idk how many ppl here heard of chilla jones, but he fucks wit me and my click on twitter, he just happens to be top5 pens in all of battle rap.
im just sayin.

Tbh this is the last of all the active battle forums

I hate wordplay too bro trust me but it is what it is

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-20-2018, 07:12 PM
Tbh this is the last of all the active battle forums

I hate wordplay too bro trust me but it is what it is

i just wish ppl can call it how it is
like how i do, i say my "preference" and what i resonate with wen i talk about my style...
they say whats trash and whats not wen it comes to theirs
that shit is irritating as hell lmao

Habitat
01-21-2018, 08:34 AM
i just wish ppl can call it how it is
like how i do, i say my "preference" and what i resonate with wen i talk about my style...
they say whats trash and whats not wen it comes to theirs
that shit is irritating as hell lmao

Would you shut the fuck up dear god you're annoying

Habitat
01-21-2018, 08:37 AM
im just sayin.

Lol @ name dropping to make it seem like your shitty opinion is somehow legit.

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-21-2018, 09:40 AM
Lol @ name dropping to make it seem like your shitty opinion is somehow legit.

u mad bro? u cant handle an opposing opinion? goddamn all u mfs is the same lol
u go around trashin ppl who dont agree wit u or rap like u.
i wasnt disrespectful to u at all little habit boy

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-21-2018, 09:42 AM
habitats salty ass vote
Krucial was trash all the way through I don't fuck with his style.

Vs

I could grab the tool & spark & leave this sucker heated like a blacksmith
problem is you used to getting led on, ya whole career is basically being catfished
This is actually decent

Pretty close. Lucky for mr jay krucial is trash

what a bitch lmaooooooooooooooooo ill smoke u

Habitat
01-21-2018, 09:44 AM
u mad bro? u cant handle an opposing opinion? goddamn all u mfs is the same lol
u go around trashin ppl who dont agree wit u or rap like u.
i wasnt disrespectful to u at all little habit boy

i can handle an opposing opinion. I can't handle your flaming fagotry though. Please go die slow

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-21-2018, 09:44 AM
your fav bar was a catfish line, your dismissed, now go eat ass lmaoooooooo

Habitat
01-21-2018, 09:45 AM
habitats salty ass vote
Krucial was trash all the way through I don't fuck with his style.

Vs

I could grab the tool & spark & leave this sucker heated like a blacksmith
problem is you used to getting led on, ya whole career is basically being catfished
This is actually decent

Pretty close. Lucky for mr jay krucial is trash

what a bitch lmaooooooooooooooooo ill smoke u

lol well see if you ever get the opportunity to battle me

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-21-2018, 09:45 AM
i can handle an opposing opinion. I can't handle your flaming fagotry though. Please go die slow

i completely brokedown my vote for u. so atleast mine comes from a real place, u just salty as hell lol

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-21-2018, 09:46 AM
lol well see if you ever get the opportunity to battle me

okay ill make u 6-6 wenever u come down from ur "throne"

Habitat
01-21-2018, 09:48 AM
i completely brokedown my vote for u. so atleast mine comes from a real place, u just salty as hell lol

Do you see me bitching at anyone else?

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-21-2018, 09:51 AM
Do you see me bitching at anyone else?

do u see me looking for all that? no, im responding to whats in fronna me bro.
your winning that battle anyway, who cares bout my vote. im a keep it 100 regardless, i dont go along with everyone.
but your vote on my battle is a gay ass retaliation hate vote lol cmon bro
were they do that at
i get the feeling u are from RB lol

Diablo
01-21-2018, 09:53 AM
im just sayin.

lmao Chilla the definition of an old reachy wp guy though

I seem to remember we can let appendicitis/a pen decide us being a particular bad bar off rip without even having to think of it

Habitat
01-21-2018, 10:14 AM
do u see me looking for all that? no, im responding to whats in fronna me bro.
your winning that battle anyway, who cares bout my vote. im a keep it 100 regardless, i dont go along with everyone.
but your vote on my battle is a gay ass retaliation hate vote lol cmon bro
were they do that at
i get the feeling u are from RB lol

nah bruh its right in fronna me i call it how it is because i roll with chilla jones

For Battling
01-21-2018, 10:32 AM
Hey everyone, welcome to rapbattles. Com

Kill Spree
01-21-2018, 10:35 AM
Hey everyone, welcome to rapbattles. Com

I voted

For Battling
01-21-2018, 10:39 AM
I voted

I saw, we appreciate you.

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-21-2018, 10:45 AM
lmao Chilla the definition of an old reachy wp guy though

I seem to remember we can let appendicitis/a pen decide us being a particular bad bar off rip without even having to think of it

right, and he fucks with me on twitter. but chilla dont always do that bro, he more heavy on schemes, word association and punching. yeah he has an occasional reach, but its not his WHOLE style.
so i dont see how these other reachy wp guys talk so much trash to me wen we can simply agree to disagree, instead of bein called trash

Krucial Th1rt3en
01-21-2018, 10:46 AM
nah bruh its right in fronna me i call it how it is because i roll with chilla jones

and which battle rapper is fuckin wit u?
goodz and chilla both fuck wit me on twitter and they have 2 completely different styles

For Battling
01-21-2018, 10:56 AM
Eli porter fucks wit habitat. Same style

Aero
01-21-2018, 11:14 AM
Eli porter fucks wit habitat. Same style

I'm the best mayne, I did it

Kill Spree
01-21-2018, 11:31 AM
I'm the best mayne, I did it

Happy bday

Diablo
01-21-2018, 11:42 AM
lmao chilla fucking with you on Twitter means about as much as Detour beating Diz via a Real Deal handshake tbc

Barcotic
01-21-2018, 01:35 PM
lmao

Amen
01-22-2018, 11:50 AM
I'm back.

Unfortunately have been incarcerated the last 2 weeks over judicial clerical errors lol... The state of PA is a fucking joke. Common Wealth state, go fuck yourself.

Let me catch up and see what is what here.

Aero
01-22-2018, 12:06 PM
I'm back.

Unfortunately have been incarcerated the last 2 weeks over judicial clerical errors lol... The state of PA is a fucking joke. Common Wealth state, go fuck yourself.

Let me catch up and see what is what here.

Make a thread and explain what happened

Amen
01-22-2018, 01:20 PM
Make a thread and explain what happened

I already explained what happened.

Clerical errors on the shitty common wealth state's part to which I was held accountable for.

No further explanation needed, man.

I will get my revenge, tho. High profile Attorney retained.