~RustyGunZ~
01-21-2018, 08:14 PM
Philly will feel true pain and sorrow soon enough

#NotDone

uh-oh
01-21-2018, 08:15 PM
vikings fans getting beat up and having shit thrown at them before the game lol

vikings players now getting dogged on the field

in my work playoff bracket only me and one other guy were still alive today. i had jacksonville winning it all. he has minnesota

so obviously im pulling for philly to hold onto this lead

foles to win a super bowl, and have to give his job back to wentz

maybe get a big contract elsewhere, and be terrible lol

Sharp
01-21-2018, 08:19 PM
BIG DICK NICK

Don't even care about the inevitable super bowl loss. Fact that we're this far is enough for me. Half of the success is definitely from other teams not know how to prepare for the offense because the offense is still figuring itself out under Foles. That said, the Eagles D this (plz) and last week would be a significant obstacle for the Patriots.

I'm headed out boys. Win or lose, tonight is our night

uh-oh
01-21-2018, 08:31 PM
lol 31-7

torrey smith da goon

i wish you and your eagles luck sharp.

keep brady from another plz

Nick James
01-21-2018, 08:38 PM
BIG DICK NICK

Stored in case we ever battle ;)

Paytience
01-21-2018, 09:11 PM
You're storing dick for a battle?

Nick James
01-21-2018, 09:31 PM
yea cuz we cant fit anymore n ur girl

Zing

Sharp
01-21-2018, 11:19 PM

I'm retired

Don't even care man

Main street Manayunk was literally chanting it tonight

Nick James
01-21-2018, 11:34 PM
Def jus fuckin wit you lol

Amen
01-22-2018, 01:56 PM
if jacksonville wins this they win it all

and i will become a second rate prophet

Pats win, sorry.

Ring number 6 for Brady...

Nick James
01-22-2018, 02:19 PM
Joe montana > brady

All day, everyday

Amen
01-22-2018, 02:25 PM
Joe montana > brady

All day, everyday

Negative.

Amen
01-22-2018, 02:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wxQMflzKyo

The GOAT

Diode
01-22-2018, 02:37 PM
fuck this gay earth

Nick James
01-22-2018, 03:45 PM
dude prolly dont evn know what college brady came from without googlin it lol

If u aint from massachusets then ur a bandwagonnin faggot imo

Amen
01-22-2018, 03:54 PM
Brady was struggling to start for MICH #10 vs Drew Henson. Set a ton of passing records for them when he started after being a backup QB.

No need to google shit, faggot. Stay mad.

Nick James
01-22-2018, 03:57 PM
Google a baaad muhfucka lol

Bro u jus said in the other thread the pats have never cheated. U blew it go on sumwhere

Amen
01-22-2018, 04:01 PM
Google a baaad muhfucka lol

Bro u jus said in the other thread the pats have never cheated. U blew it go on sumwhere

Quote were I said NEVER.

I said they don't cheat.

You acting as if EVERY GAME is cheated. It isn't - stfu and stop putting texts on my keys, fagle.

Nick James
01-22-2018, 04:07 PM
If I said uve never sucked dick when we both kno uve sucked a few then consequently I can neither say you dont suck dick.

Nick James
01-22-2018, 04:12 PM
theyre like a hoe thats cheated on u a few times.. yea everytime she goes out she might not be cheatin on u but given her track record do u RLLY know that for sure?

So in essence.. the patriots are sum hoes lmao

Kill Spree
01-22-2018, 04:19 PM
Champion Hoes

Amen
01-22-2018, 04:20 PM
LOL on that homo tip early.

Hey, where is your team? On the couch watching the game along side of you? HA.

Nick James
01-22-2018, 04:30 PM
hypothetically lets say my team is the giants..

U wanna talk about how lil eli shit all over 'the goat' not in just one superbowl but 2?

Didnt think so

Amen
01-22-2018, 04:38 PM
Yea lets bring up a decade old news.

Where is ELI now? Battling for starting QB with GENO FUCKING SMITH?

foh... ELI IS TRASH... Without talented receivers - he isn't shit, which was clearly obvious this season when his leading homosexual receiver went on the DL.

Geno
01-22-2018, 04:44 PM
Brady GOAT.

Hope Philly eats shit.

Dontchaknow?

Dont be mad bruh. Dont u and ur skins still owe me a 30 pack maine? Pretty sure u do lmfaooo

Finnydot
01-22-2018, 04:46 PM
Eli has not 1, but 2 of the greatest throws and catches I've ever seen. Foh with him being a bum. He had 2 before his brother ever did.

Nick James
01-22-2018, 04:48 PM
Lol thats not my team.

Im glad u admitted a trash QB like eli shit all over ur goat on the grandest stage of em all tho.. twice.

Amen
01-22-2018, 04:48 PM
Eli has not 1, but 2 of the greatest throws and catches I've ever seen. Foh with him being a bum. He had 2 before his brother ever did.

Just like you thought Dak was worth mentioning in the debate regarding great scrambling QB's. He's a fucking bust with a dominant O-LINE.

Please find your way back out of the thread, scrub.

Amen
01-22-2018, 04:52 PM
Lol thats not my team.

Im glad u admitted a trash QB like eli shit all over ur goat on the grandest stage of em all tho.. twice.

Hey, I'll give ELI that. He's got 2 over Brady... To bad he'll never see Brady again because the faggot will never make post season ever LOL... He'll retire in a couple of years once he's cut from the Giants if he doesn't retire a Giant LOL.

Nick James
01-22-2018, 05:04 PM
Yea I kno rite..

Joe montana wulda never been outplayed by a mid tier qb on the big stage.

4 for 4.. n he never let the air out of a single game ball. Just egos

Nick James
01-22-2018, 05:04 PM
Montana > brady.. fuck outta here

Amen
01-22-2018, 05:19 PM
Yea I kno rite..

Joe montana wulda never been outplayed by a mid tier qb on the big stage.

4 for 4.. n he never let the air out of a single game ball. Just egos

We don't know that.

Cheating isn't new. Everyone's done/doing it just haven't been caught yet. It is what it is... BRADY THE GOAT!

uh-oh
01-22-2018, 07:57 PM
i hate him with the greatest of passions but brady is the goat

the league morphed and changed to help him though. but still. he is ridiculous

Amen
01-23-2018, 11:42 AM

LOL he is, with a world that hates him LMAO.

Paytience
01-23-2018, 09:21 PM

the league morphed and changed to help him though. but still. he is ridiculous
Was that after the 3rd ring? Or the 4th ring, though?

uh-oh
01-23-2018, 09:40 PM
in stating that i don't actually mean it morphed and changed to help him on purpose (although certain treatment by officials and stuff could be argued)

i just meant more in the league and game morphing to help him, and qb's and passing offenses in general during his career.

so while he's better than montana , montana played when the game was still savage. jerry rice and them couldn't catch little 5 yard crossing patterns if they didn't want to get decapitated. joe montana couldn't hang them out to dry up the seam, etc. more thought had to be put into ball placement, and receivers that are "open" today, weren't then.

when getting sacked they could literally forcibly drive their full weight into the qb after slinging them etc

and the defenseless players shit cracked down majorly throughout bradys career.

but like the play gronk got hurt on. brady has the luxury of throwing that pass knowing that if the defender does smash him, he gets the flag and the yardage.

brady can look off safeties and linebackers enough to create the window to throw to them, knowing that when the defenders recover they can't kill the guy.

hell, if the play breaks down he can throw the ball away.

the game is far too different than it was when montana was slinging it. the league wants high scoring games dictated by offense. every rule change helps the offense. sure crackback blocks were made illegal, but the main reason for that is the defender is out of the play. you can still see plenty of them in range of the ballcarrier, but they only get flagged when the defender had no real shot of catching the guy anyways.

and all i mean by certain treatment by the officials, is the flag happy refs, if you fall near brady they'll throw a flag like you maliciously went at his knees. god help you if you actually sack him and don't gently lay him down. meanwhile qb's like roethlisberger/flacco/newton/basically every big QB gets annihilated and the refs are like ay hes got a helmet on right? and keep it moving.

Amen
01-24-2018, 08:34 AM
in stating that i don't actually mean it morphed and changed to help him on purpose (although certain treatment by officials and stuff could be argued)

i just meant more in the league and game morphing to help him, and qb's and passing offenses in general during his career.

so while he's better than montana , montana played when the game was still savage. jerry rice and them couldn't catch little 5 yard crossing patterns if they didn't want to get decapitated. joe montana couldn't hang them out to dry up the seam, etc. more thought had to be put into ball placement, and receivers that are "open" today, weren't then.

when getting sacked they could literally forcibly drive their full weight into the qb after slinging them etc

and the defenseless players shit cracked down majorly throughout bradys career.

but like the play gronk got hurt on. brady has the luxury of throwing that pass knowing that if the defender does smash him, he gets the flag and the yardage.

brady can look off safeties and linebackers enough to create the window to throw to them, knowing that when the defenders recover they can't kill the guy.

hell, if the play breaks down he can throw the ball away.

the game is far too different than it was when montana was slinging it. the league wants high scoring games dictated by offense. every rule change helps the offense. sure crackback blocks were made illegal, but the main reason for that is the defender is out of the play. you can still see plenty of them in range of the ballcarrier, but they only get flagged when the defender had no real shot of catching the guy anyways.

and all i mean by certain treatment by the officials, is the flag happy refs, if you fall near brady they'll throw a flag like you maliciously went at his knees. god help you if you actually sack him and don't gently lay him down. meanwhile qb's like roethlisberger/flacco/newton/basically every big QB gets annihilated and the refs are like ay hes got a helmet on right? and keep it moving.

Bullshit.

Please show me THIS SEASON where the defense got called for roughing the passer? I nearly watched every pats game and didn't see 1 call. Not to mention, Brady has been hit PLENTY of times this season, probably the most he's ever been touched in his career. His ability to adjust with in the pocket helps him stay untouched but he still gets hit. Jags D LINE were trying to end his career every time they sacked him.