PDA

View Full Version : ill nik-A vs. Unfukwitable - ILL NIK-A WINS

For Battling
01-22-2018, 02:44 PM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Jan 25th and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

ill nik-A Unfukwitable

ill nik-A
01-22-2018, 04:15 PM
Welcome.

Unfukwitable
01-23-2018, 04:52 PM

ill nik-A
01-25-2018, 07:02 PM
Fuck the over saturated stuff u flow, fists are my weapons & I’m here to stun u hoes
I can easily use ur style on ya but my punches overpower u... that’s gun control
I’m the last of a dying breed but hard to kill plus u haters need me
Prey when u see the grip. That’s facin the eagle... now whose the endangered species
I welcomed ur girl to the mile high club & she’s loud without any care, shame... bold
But I gotta silencer to stop ur bitching... u’d swear ur murder was on Airplane mode
one week good gun bars the next he can’t hurt or diss dudes
u can’t develop a consistent formula while I’m still a problem... like u struggling with wording issues
U never champed this; ya skills can’t see us alone
My Vision is 2020.... cuz u waiting on the XFL for people with less talent to get a league of ya own

Unfukwitable
01-25-2018, 11:54 PM
40 w/ no passport stamps? I blame his sleazy mom;
For the fact that his Idea of a Remote location is His greasy Palms.
Submission moves will Leave u with two sore limbs,
I'll Apply pressure til 'Knicks under armor' snap off and start a new Sports trend,
I'll even set ya funeral... picture this right from the get...
Orc next to ya Will.... I guess Ya futures BRIGHT ina sense...
&U speakin on ya Pill stash til this snob gets robbed,
Soon as u act out.. theres no scripts.. That's an Improv.
Fuck nik-name.... Its about Wit's respect Im more than double u with Intellect....
I positioned myself Steps before my Handle.. No wonder u think its a Triple Threat!
While This Cokeheads rollin up $1 bills to keep his head goin,
All those times u had a Buck Sniffin on the Line could reenact a 50cent moment.

Habitat
01-26-2018, 08:18 AM
Fuck the over saturated stuff u flow, fists are my weapons & I’m here to stun u hoes
I can easily use ur style on ya but my punches overpower u... that’s gun control
nice
Prey when u see the grip. That’s facin the eagle... now whose the endangered species
dope
I welcomed ur girl to the mile high club & she’s loud without any care, shame... bold
But I gotta silencer to stop ur bitching... u’d swear ur murder was on Airplane mode
ehh not diggin this one. airplane mode doesn't mean silent so i felt it didn't make much sense
u can’t develop a consistent formula while I’m still a problem... like u struggling with wording issues
decent
My Vision is 2020.... cuz u waiting on the XFL for people with less talent to get a league of ya own
could have done something with this i didnt like it as is.

vs

cool
I'll Apply pressure til 'Knicks under armor' snap off and start a new Sports trend,
hows a submission move gonna snap off under armor tho.
dope...
not a fan
Fuck nik-name.... Its about Wit's respect Im more than double u with Intellect....
I positioned myself Steps before my Handle.. No wonder u think its a Triple Threat!
didn't like this
ehh not a fan of tihs

After i got halfway through unfuks verse i thought he might have had it. But he fell off at the end. futures bright was dope and endangered species was dope too. but nik had the more consistent verse here.

v/nik

For Battling
01-26-2018, 04:46 PM
overall pretty cool but wording in second line little off
fire!
ok
wasnt feeling this
alright cool

Vs

lol cool
i see what you were going for but it didn’t hit
fuck man I had a bright bar lined up for Orc. This is good
ehh had potential but executed weak
too wordy here, good concept just not done well
decent here

Nik had a consistent verse, just 1 miss. Unfuk just had bright and his opener. Nik was more polished here. Unfuk, you got bars bro but sometimes that simplistic style takes away from your impact. Maybe try switching it up sometimes. Usually it works out great for you but this week you came up a bit short.

Vote Nik

Suthaveli
01-27-2018, 08:54 PM
ill nika gun control & endanger species were pretty dope. the personal was okish, points on it seeming to hv truth to it. airplane mode i didn't like. closer was meh. uve been doing this one thing that bothers me sometimes about your steez is it could read stretch at times. i believe ive read 4 verses from you & only one of them seem to come across as so, but it may have just been a bar or 2.

remote location was dope. bright line was ok. everything else lacked. U're way better than this. try not to think about it so much. stress out on being soo original & creative. let it flow, cuz it seems like its naturally in you bruh. keep grinding

mvgt- ill nik-A

WRATH
01-28-2018, 09:39 AM
Bright and buck sniffing killed this dude man i swear i hate yall. That silencer line is lotb tho

V unfuk

Alvin Karpis
01-28-2018, 12:17 PM
Cool battle
Nik started off nice and finished ok, consistent verse
Unfuk had some misses, but opener was nice lol same with buck sniffin
Close in my eyes and could see it going either way tbh
V I got Nik by a hair

Swerve
01-28-2018, 01:49 PM

vs.

Nik started strong, but weakened near the end. Unfuck opened and closed nice, but the middle needed work....almost like they were two different styles. I've got nik barely.

Mr. J
01-28-2018, 04:47 PM
This was a pretty dope battle, both came some with some slick lines, I really enjoyed both openers tbh.

But I felt that Nik took this. I really thought that Airplane Mode line was nice & on the right track. May have worked better if the first bar played into it better. But still dope.

I thought unfuck had a few dope lines to start but those last few hurt him pretty bad. The dollar, 50 cents and all that felt like a stretch that could have been worked out better & wit's respect made me think of Witty and not the battler here.

For Battling
01-28-2018, 11:22 PM
ill nik-A Wins 6-1