PDA

View Full Version : Darker Ego vs. classickERBL - CLASSICK WINS

For Battling
01-22-2018, 02:50 PM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Jan 25th and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

Darker Ego classickERBL

classickERBL
01-23-2018, 09:17 AM
check...im down for whatever

classickERBL
01-24-2018, 02:53 PM
Darker Ego what we doing ? 16 ?

Darker Ego
01-24-2018, 08:00 PM
Bring it

Darker Ego
01-25-2018, 10:15 AM
Nothing classic about it you only steaming like a kettle!!
Your verse should come with a label that says "Easy to assemble!!"
Wouldn`t consider your words holy if you were preaching from a temple!!
Contenders melt under degrees that are infernal,
On this possession puking pieces of metal,
A cold winter cloud invades freezing their internal
Through these 16 lines? Your blood flow like exposing a nerve!!
Its purposely absurd and actually more than you deserve
I am fly like pegasus above the clouds abruptly I swerve
with ya carcass gored to throw it in the curve
Golden hits this Drunken miss can`t handle an open diss
But persist, Its like You throwing punches with broken fist
You never make it to the top like sunken ships!!
the monster picking teeth of meat crush to bits
Drop you so hard it`ll cause the earth polar crust to shift!!
Enjoy the space among stars and aliens this is just a lift,
You get smoke faster than 5 Jamaicans vs just a spliff!!

classickERBL
01-25-2018, 12:17 PM
This when I start incisions, cannon flash bringin some light to Darker visions
Smart precision...heavy gun, the kick make me go back and forth its a hard decision
No regular tex , im the type character to send a deeper message,knife game dirty ,catch a mean infection
The ink I write with deadly , u get lead when the arm pointing if u need direction
Stop speaking reckless or u’ll leak intestines and all ya guts hangin
bucks aimin , that will bring this bitch ego down like slut shaming
Them lines u spit?….Not godly..i’ll give this kin the z’s , bob marley
Then turn up with ratchets on deck by the boatload like a yacht party
Long round hit his chess 1st , he strugle with bars I got more to feed u, let off all the eagles
Fuck what his self worth , this double U gon leave his personality split , I alter Ego’s
I aint meant to diss the site, we all make mistakes so put that on a tab partner
Yo rhymes trash , u dont even jab proper , I punch outta hunger like Math hoffa
Me and the crew catch bodies and cut em to pieces , live in the cut
Reel lines , if they catch the bait den we start choppin it up !

Orc
01-25-2018, 03:56 PM
Yooo Classick you're getting it man. Your wording is much better. See?! You can still do the association shit. You can still do the hard, gutter, BARS. Just need to tweak the style to make it hit on this side of the web. That was my point. If something is dope it's dope no matter what. Anyway -- the opener was fluid, the bar itself was smooth and a nice way to begin. Arm pointing was simple to me, need a bit more if it's an arm bar. Slut shaming lol nice. Rachets on deck a little too simple again for my taste. Alter Egos a nice concept. Hoffa line was okay. Last line reel is played in text, would work live. Overall I dug the style this week. It's dope that you've made the effort to come and stick around here and alter your style to win. Respect.

Darker Ego, your verse had nice rhymes but no substance. You need to read a lot more battles from others in the league. Learn how to formulate a witty punch. That's what is missing at the moment. PM me for pointers if you're stuck.

CLASS got it

Problumatic
01-25-2018, 04:16 PM
Class got this EASY.

Great wordplay and name flips. Alter ego line was great, slut shaming line went hard and a few other really solid set ups in there.

Darker Ego ..you jus don’t seem like you understand the concept of set ups. The set ups are often just as or even more important than the punch line. You had one or two lines that were okay bro ..but elevate. Class got you pretty easy here

V/Class

Enbombz
01-25-2018, 07:11 PM
pretty one sided tbh

Opener was done well, second needed trimming on the setup its not like it added much but okay punch, if you tidied up the alter ego's bar it would of been pretty good, still okay. Dark well yeh you need to put some thought into what your doing, your writing like its a basic open mic. You need to have more than just rhyming bud.

vote classic

Pinot Grij
01-25-2018, 08:09 PM
I think Classick took this pretty handily.

Hard decision and Slut shaming were stand outs. Nice flips. Alter egos is nice too.

Ego -- the opener was a little bit amusing and showed potential, but it went downhill from there. The imagery and construction was dope, but there wasn't a lot of payoff in terms of hard disses or punchlines. You're a good writer, this just isn't a very good *battle* verse.

Vote -- Classick

Nick James
01-25-2018, 11:49 PM
Yea class def took this one. Its a diff style kinda comes off as a swag n flow verse tbh opener was cool.. the double u/splittin personality hit.. overall good shit.

Dark.. I cant rlly quote nothin from ya. Read sum more battles n shit ull get it

V/ class

Schadenfreude
01-26-2018, 12:57 AM
CLASSICK ERBL
Darker Ego homie you really, truly, sincerely need to study what set-ups & punchlines are, then structure your verses in that manner. Otherwise you will lose every single battle you enter in. Class that was decent, still you're doing too much scheming compared to your punching. Against a better opponent, you'll likely get beat up..real talk. Shit, some of these fags even say I use too many multies..lol, so be wary.

For Battling
01-26-2018, 03:23 PM
Nothing classic about it you only steaming like a kettle!!
Your verse should come with a label that says "Easy to assemble!!"
youve got the right idea but this wasn’t tough at all
Wouldn`t consider your words holy if you were preaching from a temple!!
setup?
Contenders melt under degrees that are infernal,
On this possession puking pieces of metal,
A cold winter cloud invades freezing their internal
ahh you’re a topical head, I get it now. That’s good and bad. Bad because you rely simply on smooth rhyming, good because you understand how to incorporate multis
Through these 16 lines? Your blood flow like exposing a nerve!!
Its purposely absurd and actually more than you deserve
eh
I am fly like pegasus above the clouds abruptly I swerve
with ya carcass gored to throw it in the curve
Golden hits this Drunken miss can`t handle an open diss
But persist, Its like You throwing punches with broken fist
You never make it to the top like sunken ships!!
the monster picking teeth of meat crush to bits
Drop you so hard it`ll cause the earth polar crust to shift!!
Enjoy the space among stars and aliens this is just a lift,
You get smoke faster than 5 Jamaicans vs just a spliff!!
yeah Man basically you just have to work on setup/punchline delivery, making your concepts creative and original

Vs

This when I start incisions, cannon flash bringin some light to Darker visions
Smart precision...heavy gun, the kick make me go back and forth its a hard decision
sheesh, this was nice.
No regular tex , im the type character to send a deeper message,knife game dirty ,catch a mean infection
The ink I write with deadly , u get lead when the arm pointing if u need direction
nice again, just work on shortening the lines a bit, maybe don’t try to incorporate too much? Still good tho
Stop speaking reckless or u’ll leak intestines and all ya guts hangin
bucks aimin , that will bring this bitch ego down like slut shaming
alright
Them lines u spit?….Not godly..i’ll give this kin the z’s , bob marley
Then turn up with ratchets on deck by the boatload like a yacht party
ok not bad
Long round hit his chess 1st , he strugle with bars I got more to feed u, let off all the eagles
Fuck what his self worth , this double U gon leave his personality split , I alter Ego’s
FIRE
I aint meant to diss the site, we all make mistakes so put that on a tab partner
Yo rhymes trash , u dont even jab proper , I punch outta hunger like Math hoffa
hoffa concepts are played man
Me and the crew catch bodies and cut em to pieces , live in the cut
Reel lines , if they catch the bait den we start choppin it up !
ehh

Classick caught a BODY here. Next gen MFtastick in the making?! Good shit bro, everything except the last 2 bars were quotes. Darker Ego you gotta figure out how to transcend from topical to text.

Vote classick