PDA

View Full Version : yo lebron aint hit a 3 in like 5 games

Nick James
01-23-2018, 09:24 PM
Rlly dont mean much til u see how bad hes been brickin.. his jumper is so trash. If he aint drivin with his shoulder hes rlly just a normal all star. No where near GOAT tho

Nick James
01-23-2018, 09:26 PM
I might be hatin but ive been bettin alot on fan duel so ive watched the last 5 or 6 games.. brick after brick after brick.

uh-oh
01-23-2018, 09:44 PM
lol thats lebron man. thats a pretty dry streak though

but yea he can have the ugliest shot at times. seen him congratulate himself on hitting 30k career points haha.

i put him as the GOAT. obviously because im a biased idiot. but also because he is undoubtedly the best all around player of all time lets be real.

jordan will get the glory as being the greatest scorer, but lebron is the better all around player. no real discussion to be had on it outside of where you stand with your hate.

Nick James
01-23-2018, 09:52 PM
See I keep hearin that 'best all around player' and its crazy bcuz if by all around player ur talkin reboundin, assists, block, steals then its oscar robertson over lebron all day. Statistically and in reality. Dude averaged a triple double for a CAREER.

That doesnt make big O the goat lol.

uh-oh
01-23-2018, 09:56 PM
it would if he wasn't playing against a bunch of slackjawed white guys in the 60's lol

Nick James
01-23-2018, 10:05 PM
Rings doesnt make jordan the greatest ever either.. if that were the case bill russel had 9 lol.

Its what you do when it counts.. 6 times jordan went to the finals n 6 times he was that finals mvp. When he played bird he was droppin 50. when they said he culdnt defend he led the league in steals.. when they said he wasnt a passer he led the league in assists. when the game was on the line u knew he was gettin the ball n yet u still culdnt stop it.

Lebron is a pass first player bcuz he DOESNT want the ball at the end lol. Ive watched him my whole life hes never had the killer instinct that jordan and kobe had. They were assassins n they loved to kill u in the final minutes

Nick James
01-23-2018, 10:10 PM
Lebrons hit sum game winners but his whole career up until a few years ago it was "where was lebron in the 4th" n that finals wit dallas was like whoa pathetic. but most of his talent is god given physical abilities.. jordan n kobe didnt have that build yet still did much more.

Finnydot
01-23-2018, 10:31 PM
See I keep hearin that 'best all around player' and its crazy bcuz if by all around player ur talkin reboundin, assists, block, steals then its oscar robertson over lebron all day. Statistically and in reality. Dude averaged a triple double for a CAREER.

That doesnt make big O the goat lol.

He only averaged a triple double for a single season. He was close his whole career, yes, but only one season. And the difference between his season and Westbrook's was Westbrook averaged 30ppg too.

Nick James
01-23-2018, 10:57 PM
Yea thats right..

U culd argue lebron aint even the best in the league anymore tbh. Westbrook, harden, durant..

Finnydot
01-23-2018, 10:59 PM
He's definitely the greatest SF to ever play, I'll give him that.

Nick James
01-23-2018, 11:00 PM
I culd give him that.

Nick James
01-23-2018, 11:02 PM
Bird was nasty though..

Aero
01-23-2018, 11:24 PM
Rlly dont mean much til u see how bad hes been brickin.. his jumper is so trash. If he aint drivin with his shoulder hes rlly just a normal all star. No where near GOAT tho

Yet every girl you hit is a three.

bleak
01-23-2018, 11:32 PM

Yoooo lmfao

Nick James
01-24-2018, 01:05 AM

Na ur girl was definitly a 4 bro.

Amen
01-24-2018, 08:37 AM
The problem with the CAVS is they have way to many all stars on their squad. They need to lessen the talent. As much as I dislike Lebronda, he's nasty man... Everyone falls in to a slump man, he'll be just fine.

Geno
01-24-2018, 01:34 PM
Jordan >