PDA

View Full Version : Liquidus vs Liquid Smoke

Saint
01-24-2018, 10:25 PM
Liquidus x:

my MATHEMATICAL-phrases, permanently-damage-ya-stasis
manhandle-ya-face-kid till it's split into so many FRACTIONS and ANGLES it would put Einstein's Calculations-to-shame-bitch~//
get trampled-till-ya-nameless, i'll prove you lack the components-to-uphold-dope-prose
smolder-smoke's-flows till he admits that he couldnt win battes even if his opponents-no-showed!~//
you got my condolense-when-ya-soul-folds, cuz it's higly probable-to-wreck-ya
stop 'LYIN' about how you got skills, cuz you've got more 'SKELETONS IN YA CLOSET' than fossil-collectors!~//
smoke's an imposter-with-lectures, watch me massacre-with-brutal-scripts
ya attacks-are-useless-bitch, this fag's fallopian tubes 'BURNT TO ASHES' after i 'BLASTED-HIS-UTERUS'!~//
disastrous-when-ya-pupils-slit, smoke you're far from bein gangsta so why-try?
bitch you a waste of my-time, cuz with men who like 'BOTH SEXES' as ya passenger is the only time ya pull drive-'BI's!~//

(!!(style switch)!!)

kid you'll get singed-till-ya-disappear, even if you 'MOONED THE VOTERS' you still couldnt 'WIN-BY-AN-ASS-HAIR'!~//
make ya spin-till-ya-lack-air then burn-ya-text, after i 'FINGER' ya corpse i can claim i 'FLIRT-WITH-DEATH'!~//
flame-n-curse-ya-rep as i bruise-jaws, force Smoke's skill to 'take a couple STEPS BACKWARDS' kinda like the MOON-WALK!~//
this fool's-mocked cuz he's a clown-missin-skills, you can't 'BANK ON' his text to be 'AUTHENTIC' like COUNTERFEIT-BILLS!~//
i'll pound-this-bitch-till he feels like a sensitive re-tard, Smoke has 'SUGAR' in his AORTA's cuz 'DEEP DOWN' he's a just a 'SWEET-HEART'!~//
actin like he's-hard but i'll make'em bleed-as-i-rip-this-fruit, cuz like pregnant dogs getting 'X RAYED', i 'SEE-THE-BITCH-IN-YOU'~//
with a DICK-on-his-tooth he's got a 'COCKY-smile', smoke reps Armageddon but his CATS 'got his back' only when fuckin him 'DOGGY-style'!~//
ya thoughts-is-vile, think you can withstand-my-attacks? not when ya 'NOSE GETS RIPPED' like ya nostrils was ADDICTED to the 'CRACK-of-my-bat'!~//[get it?.."crack"]
try catchin-up-with-my-stats and i'll bomb-on-ya-empire, cuz this verse'll make you 'COUGH UP more BLOOD' than a vomiting-VAMPIRE!~//
i'm stoppin-this-man's-fire cuz smoke is next-to-flop, he couldnt' 'GET A HEAD of me' if he gave 'ORAL SEX-to-clocks'!!...........~//

(!!!(fatality)!!!)

......smoke gets swept-like-mops, my thoughts-make-his-body-shiver, with his 'SLICED' butt cheeks in 'PIZZA' boxes, 'smokes ASS just-got-DELIVERED'!!~//---my flows-shock-ya-liver---smoke cant compete when my raps-is-lethal-and-vulgar, cuz he's 'BENT outta SHAPE' worse than FAT-people-on-YOGA!!~//---detach-ya-feeble-quotas---make this fool-beg-like-an-abused-bitch, cuz in audio i'd 'KICK' smoke so hard, he'd accuse me of 'BOOT'-'LEGGING'-his-music!!~//---smoke-aint-connecting-with-crude-hits---he'll be bitter-when-i-trash-his-dreams, smoke is so 'SOFT' i saw more 'TITS BOUNCE' in his verse, than watching STRIPPERS-on-TRAMPOLINES!!~//---this-nigga-cant-answer-me---he's just a trick demanding-to-be-bitch-slapped, i'd battle him in person but he'd look 'SHORTER by the SECOND' like midgets STANDING-on-QUICK-SAND!!~//---understand-i'm-sick-man---and your just a 'GHOSTwriter' flexing his 'PHANTOM-might', Future Dood should throw a *WEDDING RING* at smokes EYES, cuz he should be *BAND*-from-the-*SIGHT*!!//....

Liq Smoke:

...Winding up...FEEL This shit ma fawka!

LiquidSmoke Steamin, Brutally Beating this Being with Swords-Grips Mounted with Endorphine..Your verse?..more played out THAI's bullshit joints….This Battles like Depressed Rich Women, coz you’re Weepin-in-Ms.Fortune…I like your name.. faggot..but theres only one ILL Liquid..tha one that causes brain commotions.. I'll Twist the Key-in-the-Porche-and, proceed to Stampede on-ya-Corpse-then…Endorse-Ten Forceps into ya Cortex…Ya Existence is a Mix of Rabbits Feet and VIPERS, the Way You Luckilly DODGED-the-Abortion…When I Come off the Top-it-then-Worsens, You’re Comin with more LOOSE-LEAFS, then Autumn-in-ya-Orifice….I Got-Liquidus-by-his-Poor-Neck, and I’ll Exert-my-Best-Words…You Gave it all Got, But like Lackluster Graphs of Skin, it was a Pore-Effort…My Force-Severes, into Coarse-Pressure…. Liquidus thought he was Built, coz he Wrapped his Chest with Four-Sweatshirts…This Whore?-Pestered, I’ll Have Him Floggin-Disarmed…Beating me is like Seeing Chris Reeves on Campgrounds, coz this aint an Easy-WALK-in-the-PARK….He’s Soft-with-the-Bars, I’ll Make a Literal Figure Outta Pacino, when I Leave His Face Scoffed-with-Some-Scars…Got ya Confidence-Harmed, and Have this Aussie Speakin more Broken then his English-Is…I Ain’t Feelin-His, Spiel-of-Scripts coz You’re Only High Lights was in the Mullets ya Bleached-it-With!!!

...Here's the Pitch...

Get off my Jizzum’s-Dude, ya Only wise words Was Talking Durin the Removal of ya Wisdom-Tooth…My Quotables? Go Ahead and List-them-Fool….Ya scripts?-I-Missed-them-Too, coz They Get as Much ROTATION as Junkyards Pistons-Do…I’ll Grin-then-Spool, a Dagger to ya Stomach and have ya Abs-Since-Marked, like the Belly of the Beast when He Misses-School…(get it?)….It’s Okay, Don’t think Liquid-is-Pissed-at-You…Just at the Stupidest Played Punches that ya Spit-and-Spew.…I’m Swift-with-Moves, You’re an Infant-and-Mild…I’m Christening-Child like Jesus and then RIP-KIN-like-CAL!!!….Reminscin-this-Style, that made this Cat’s Career Comes to a Short-Stop like Midgets-at-Intersections…. About Now, ya Wishin I’m Hittin-with-Imperfections, So I Smacked ya with Each of ya Lines-and-Verses…The Nine-then-Surfaces, to Blow a Hole Deep in ya Thorax, so ya Spine-and-Nerves-Slip, Outta ya Cervix…My Raps-have-Served-Him, while I’m Cordial-with-Keys…Liquidus X Ain’t Nothing but the new Generation of Rejects from Aznraps…(yes sir!)…Horrible Beings, I’ll Make ya Swallow ya Eyes for an IN(t)ER-VIEW So Don’t Test-Me…coz No One Questions my Ass Except for Guess-Jeans… ya FANTASIZED Direly to FLOW with what this Vet-Brings, that I Became the Reason why You Dispersed into a WET-DREAM…(faggit)…I’ll Digest He, and His Choppy-Fillers…till we all Can’t See PEX, like Maternity Leave for Female Body-Builders…(got it?)…LiquidSmoke is Simply Hot-and-Iller, I’ll SLASH a CUT DEEP in ya Brain, and Start Peelin-it-Back…then FILL IT with a DECK of CARDS, and Start BRIDGING-the-GAP…Lynching-this-Cat, I’ll Be Dyslexic with "Liquidus X" and see Liquidus su{X}

...Knock the fucc outta the Stadium...

I Noticed ya Scripts and ya Typin-with-Hype while ya Punchlines Reminds-me-of-Mine….My Verses Must be a Criminal, coz like you, Everyone Wants to Take a Bite-out-of-Crime…So Start Sitin-ya-Rhymes, coz ya Normally come with Below Average-Scripts-Hoe…While ya Sex Drive is Found in Gay Districts of San Francisco…Bash-and-Strip-Domes, and Split ya Personalities like Self-Battling Raps-with-Skitzos…Crack-ya-Wish-Bones, with a Vex’d-Style to Embarrass ya Textiles…Resorted to me versus an IMPOSTOR Crossing-Columns, the way You’re “X-Isled”!…I’m Simply the Best-While, You’re just a Supporting Cast in the dream crew-You-Created….Everyone Knows I Bring the Best Shit to the Table, and Knew-You-Ate-it…You’re Useless-Played-Shit is all Pretentious and Fake-Kid…You Shoulda Known what I’m Embraced-with…, Faggit, You’re Barely-a-Foe, coz This Shit is Getting More Uglier then ya Scripts, Incorporated by Darin-a-Flow…like Jim’s Movies, if we Ever Collab’d, Liquid will Always Carey-the-Show…in Fact, You NOT Bitching After Losing is About as Rare-as-ya-Votes!!…Without Sparin-a-Tone, of Confidence, I’m Leavin ya More Blacked-Out, then Topplin Power Surged Burnin Cigarette Factories to leave ya Buried-in-Smoke…Carelessly-Broke-n-Two, coz ya Blasphamized my Name, ya Need-Homage…I’ll Have ya Seeds-Palmed-Quick, and Suffocate it till it Bleeds-Bondaged… coz like Clogged Toilets in a Plaza’s Restroom I’ll Leave this Cat ‘De-Mall-Ish’d

...And to Finish ya Off...

Write this Verse in Bibles and Smack Him with it, Get the Cue-Herb?…Probably Not, coz You’re too Delirious to Realize the Fuckin Truth-Hurts!…I Induce-Terms, Pull ya Eyelids Back and Smoother Them to My Audi’s-Lights….coz ya Can’t See LiquidSmoke like a Cloudy-Night…I’m Crowned-as-Tight, while ya Wordplay is Forced Nonsense, and Often-Lame…Even When I Knock ya Out, You’ll See More of Liquid then Trippin on Hollywood’s Walk-of-Fame

Winner = Liquid Smoke