your sittin in fire flames meltin your skin//
this battle was well over before i let it begin//
cuase my flow is what ya heard bangin in your ear//
meoldy of phat beats from which you fear//
leaving you stunned with no doubt of happened//
your styles to fuckin weak so just stop rappin//

mUaY:

*mUaY cracks his knucklez, throws on the brass*

negitive effects deveople as spems falls victim to the complex-verbal-index which infects/
his cerebral cortex like razor sharp objects slicing from his chin-to-his-foreskin/
like i was rumpelstiltskin, force you to work, bitch. you get bended like a hairpin/
but no need for slaughter, this punk suffacates from the verbal hooks like a fish outta water/
your the quality of a smack-whore-vs- i cause an uproar as your head splits like a two-by-four/
getting cracked over a 20 foot dinosaur, don't worry it's just a painful war-like-metaphor/
eyesores the only reaction your skills brings-i create verbal gore that your brain can't explore/
danger arises from an intellectual stranger who advises not to step as he the MUAY neutralizes/
though verbal beatdown surprises, punchlines and wordplay paralyzes brain cells, like drunks being thown down stairwells......
my sharp and heavy flow demoralizes all text-battling despises who i annihilate-harshly-violate/
you peak as your eyes dialate when my vocab gives a murderous bloodclot your brain-waves can't circulate/
praying for no return, i'm shaper than the rings that surround saturn, spitting a circular pattern/
cutting your chest like an axe slicing kiwi-fruit , i used to recruit bitches like you to prostitute for my own greed/
accompanied by an embodied hidden mission: to make spems bleed-sniffing uncut speed/
indeed-i-mislead-emcees-i-lipread make many plead for a second life but this emcee i just emptied..