01-25-2018, 05:10 PM
Thank god

I am so hype for this it doesnt make any sense

Saint
01-25-2018, 05:12 PM
Remember that bodybuilding federation he did in the early 90s?....lol

Diode
01-25-2018, 05:17 PM
Everyone must stand for anthem and anyone with a criminal record is banned.

Vince trying to create the 1950s white boy football league lmaoooooo

Nick James
01-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Start stone cold at qb n fill up the gatorade coolers with beer n ill watch every game on god I will lol

Witty
01-25-2018, 06:41 PM
Lmao this has made me very happy.

uh-oh
01-25-2018, 06:58 PM

Vince trying to create the 1950s white boy football league lmaoooooo

as long as they are allowed to hit helmet to helmet i'm all in

i don't understand how boxing and ufc its perfectly fine with the populace that they beat the dog shit out of eachother but football players knock eachother out and its ohhhh my god the humanity

bleak
01-25-2018, 07:02 PM

i don't understand how boxing and ufc its perfectly fine with the populace that they beat the dog shit out of eachother but football players knock eachother out and its ohhhh my god the humanity

Stems from the influx of female viewers for the NFL. Also, people can avoid UFC for the moat part if they try. Football is on primetime Sundays on CBS. Not that I'm an advocate for anti violence measures, just an advocate for Satan.

Diode
01-25-2018, 07:03 PM
^ you two are idiots who don't understand science.

ill nik-A
01-25-2018, 07:10 PM
I’ll take it. Football in the off season? Nigga I’ll take anything

uh-oh
01-25-2018, 07:19 PM
^ you two are idiots who don't understand science.

lol wut

no one is claiming its healthy for the head and spine, if thats what you are inferring. if the players know what they are getting into it should be allowed.

there is this misconception that football players never knew it was dangerous to collide at full speed until a will smith movie. thats nonsense. the goal was to always destroy the opponent

ill nik-A
01-25-2018, 07:22 PM
FUCk that it’s similar to like a drug dealer. U know the consequences but the fast life is great

These niggaz know. It is what it is. Stay healthy my friends

bleak
01-25-2018, 08:09 PM
FUCk that it’s similar to like a drug dealer. U know the consequences but the fast life is great

These niggaz know. It is what it is. Stay healthy my friends

Exactly, you can't have sex drugs and rock&roll without the rock&roll

The Dead Poet
01-25-2018, 08:16 PM
XFL Fantsy football Johnny Football going number one overall for your boy.....lol.

Nick James
01-25-2018, 11:51 PM

Exactly

boof
01-26-2018, 02:32 AM

rofl noooo way

this shit is stupid enough to semi-work right now

Amen
01-26-2018, 05:40 AM

Stems from the influx of female viewers for the NFL. Also, people can avoid UFC for the moat part if they try. Football is on primetime Sundays on CBS. Not that I'm an advocate for anti violence measures, just an advocate for Satan.

bleak is retarded. Has nothing to do with that. It actually stems from youth sports, idiot. And protecting the head/brain of youth athletes which had to transition in to the major leagues/professional level - you piece of dog shit.