PDA

View Full Version : WBL Mag - 25th of March 2007

KempoMRK
01-25-2018, 04:08 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/BBoysWBL/WBL.jpg

Intro

Oooh yea, what a dope week. The regular battles only had 1 no-show. I mean, that’s dope as hell. And the event only had 3 battlers no-show. So yea, everything’s good on that front. Add that to a lot of dope battlers signing in and everythings looking ill. Resin won the title by defeating Merc, but er, look out for the special event mag for more on that. In the regular battles Sound moved into the champ match after beating Mr Marvellous. Vaskez moved up into the contendership match after winning his battle by no-show and Justify keeps on impressing. For the special event battles, like I said, watch out for the special event mag, which will be going up later today.

The MySpace Member Diss Cypher

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f44/KempoMRK/myspace.png

The cypher wasn’t great this week, not a lot of participation at all. I can understand that though, as the special event battles prob got in the way. I think this’ll pick up over the coming weeks, so this week was just a blip. Top punches for this:

Catch at least three lumps, you can keep chargin through your man
But it's a damn shame when your teeth are darker than your tan

2. Justify

Now THAT's gay pride, u fags are flaming and boast
when the camara man asks, which finger u like taking the most?

1. V.Vega

Yea, like I said not much. And I wasn’t feeling a verse enough to give out a winner. So no winner this week.

Battle Reviews

Note – For the special event battles, peep the special event mag in the special event forum[I].

WBL Contendership Match: 3. Sound (9-3) vs 4. Mr Marvellous (3-1)

I thought Sound took this pretty easily. Marvellous dropped decent, his verse just seemed too samey to me. Not much variety in the type of punches he used, I think the line limit hurt him. The grease ‘n moles bar was dope though, I liked that, really fresh concept ‘n hit hard. Sound dropped good. Splattered bug was real funny, nice bar. ‘N I liked the tellin bar as well, that was creative. The chirades bar, actually spelt charades, was clever also, but wasn’t worded great. Sound got it.

7. Vaskez (4-1) vs 8. Defcon_5 (6-3)

Vaskez won via no-show.

9. Richard Corey (8-1) vs 10. Popcorn (2-1)

Quite one-sided, Corey’s just more polished ‘n he can knock out a quick verse that’ll pretty easily beat most things that Popcorn would drop. Popcorn dropped better this week than he has done before though, some fresher concepts than he’s been using previously. Boy meets world bar was aight. Corey’s dinner bar was tight, I liked that, hit hard ‘n a nice nameplay. Yea, not much else to say, Corey took it.

13. Justify (3-0) vs 14. Tony Brown (1-0)

I think they both went too many, this coulda been cut down to 16 ‘n it woulda been a cooler battle. Justify came pretty decent. He had a top punches bar that hit real nice. In the lead was fresh ‘n cool also. Hoarse hit hard but was kinda simple ‘n prob played, still decent though. Not a bad verse overall, some good stuff in there, jus too long I thought. Tony Brown dropped average. The line length hurt him more than Justify. He didn’t have much that I coulda picked out as tight, jus a pretty average verse overall. Justify took this, winnin 6-0.

15. The Gunslinger (2-0) vs 16. styk figer (2-1)

styk figer signed out but I forgot to take him out, so The Gunslinger took the win but styk didn’t take a loss. My bad.

17. RCG Tiburon (2-1) vs 18. N.Tavarez (4-2)

Tavarez seemed to take this battle lightly, ‘n RCG jus ain’t all that good yet. Tavarez dropped a Hasslehoff punch that was creative, but didn’t really work cos he spelt it “Hassleoff”. He coulda spelt it hoff ‘n it woulda worked anyway I think, so decent enough bar. Hyundai salesman bar was pretty good. RCG didn’t have anything I liked, his verse was a mixture of weak ‘n average. Tavarez took this.

19. Kapernikus (4-4) vs 20. V. Vega (2-1)

Wasn’t really feelin this battle. Jus seemed kinda elementary to me. Vega dropped first ‘n he had a nutty professor bar that was pretty decent. That was his best bar ‘n the only one I quite liked. Kapernikus didn’t drop great either. His wordings quite weird ‘n make his punches miss a lot of the time. Kap was definitely more creative though, ‘n I think that’s what got him the win here. He took it in a close one.

21. Bayou (1-0) vs 22. Mariah (1-0)

Bayou took this pretty easily, his verse ‘n style are just more hard hitting. I liked the face my fears bar, that hit pretty hard ‘n it was creative. Mad handles was alright, but coulda been worded better. Mariah came quite played. Down in the dumps bar I’ve seen before. Ounce, sega genesis ‘n scrabble bars are all done also. Bayou took this comprehensively, for being fresher.

23. casper (1-0) vs 24. Wordz AhGod (1-1)

Pretty close battle. Casper’s not bad, I think he’s got potential ‘n he’s good enough for the WBL. Everything in his verse was pretty average though, not much stood out. The alphabet soup bar I’ve seen done before on Wordz, otherwise that would be a quotable. Wordz dropped a bit better, more polished really. Casper bar was pretty decent, bit forced, but still quite creative ‘n it hit ok. Wordz took it.

25. Spit That (0-0) vs 26. Area51 (0-0)

Pretty close battle here. Area seemed to come quite played. The spit that nameplay’s been done, same with the dated bar. The rest wasn’t all that, consistently average would describe his verse best I think. Spit came pretty much the same. Nothing outstanding. So yea, close battle really, but Spit jus edged it out.

27. kungfugrip (0-0) vs 28. Facade (0-0)

One-sided here. Facade dropped ok, but his wording is off at points. Some creative concepts, but they just missed mostly. The dilate bar was the coolest I saw that was ruined by bad wording, fresh wordplay but it was just worded really wrong. Kung dropped ‘n took it easily. He is just more polished and all round better. He had a super tramp bar that not everyone quoted, some peeps didn’t even like it, but I thought it was dope. Fresh wordplay ‘n it hit hard to me. Kung won 7-0, the thread was closed before verses were due, which shows how one-sided it was.

29. F5TH Dawg (0-0) vs 30. Impregnable (0-0)

Haha I think Impreg wrote his verse in about 2 minutes. He dropped 10 lines compared to F5TH’s 18, so he clearly didn’t have much time. His verse was aight, I think he’s got a lot more than he showed this week. F5TH took it easily. I liked his 01’s ‘n 02’s bar, that was fresh ‘n hit hard. F5TH took it by a lot.

31. Alamo (0-0) vs 32. RepenT (0-0) vs 33. dog tags (0-0)

RepenT no-showed, so it left this as Alamo vs dog tags. The battle itself was pretty bland. Both dropped similar type of verses, seemed like they were written pretty quickly as the concepts were quite dull. Alamo had the creative juices bar that was pretty cool, that was the only stand out to me. Alamo took it.

Top Punches

[I]Note – This doesn’t include the top punches from the special event. View the special event mag to see those[I].

and i done had ya bitch, i know how on top of ya whip feels
look closer. cuz that ain't a splattered bug on ya windshield

7. Sound vs Mr Marvellous

Sound is sweaty and oily, the guy's simply a disgusting slob
The way his face is grease 'n moles, it must be working for the Mob

6. Mr Marvellous vs Sound

catch a new scar, I'll bruise far---man, I'm so much ahead of B
so it's easy to top punches like yours...
.......since that's ^^^ a place they'll never be...

5. Justify vs Tony Brown

u aint fresh. punches too old 2 be explicit
concepts stuck in the 01's & 2's, but not even DJs wanna mix it

4. F5TH Dawg vs Impregnable

you'sa snitch type, get right in the clank and it's scarin ya
this guy sit down and start tellin like he work at Bank of America

3. Sound vs Mr Marvellous

Named himself after his dinner this week...so, I'm a knock this dude,
which is funny, cause I guess I should rename myself Popcorn, too

2. Richard Corey vs Popcorn

that Gym Class Heroes track is aight, but it's not majorly bomb
cuz i've had better Supertramp samples.. when I was dating your mom

1. kungfugrip vs Facade

Best Verse of the Week

[I]Note – This doesn’t include the verses from the special event. View the special event mag to see that[I].

Sound

Nice mag Kemp. But how is the Champ Match going to work next week. Whoever wins out of Mercules and Resin wil be battling Urban Legend presumably, so where does that leave the winner of my match with Sound?

that leaves Sound in a 3-way champ match

i got a style thats vicious and it's really sure to damage
defcon already answered ya question but my verse'll reassure it faggot
rookie spittin subpar writtens, no one is gonna respect you
it's time to be your own man - since your old one recently left you
now you can expect to lose, stop thinkin ya intellectual, please
this is like a game of chirades the way ya tryin ya best to be me
i always post flames. but last week i took a peep at ya duke
you sparked an interest that i'ma just put a fire extinguisher to
you got a bad relationship. there isn't much more i can say
shorty got the thing for the kid.. plus he isn't yours anyway
and you got problems with sexuality & ya need some help right
you said it's Mr. Marvellous to me but it's Mrs. to everyone else, right
this guys always managin whack its a habit perhaps
i'ma have him seein sixfeet like arachnophobes in a panic attack
i'ma merk this guy.. hurt this guy, homie i'm shootin you
Upcoming Events For The Next 7 Days: Mr Marvellous' funeral

goodnight.

Battle of the Week

[I]Note – This doesn’t include the battles from the special event. View the special event mag to see those[I].

Sound vs Mr Marvellous

Mr Marvellous

last few weeks you been ass

i feel like i'm dissin a man with a little ass and tits

^^ Look at these quotes, anybody seeing the correlation?
Guess me strangling him wont be his only asphyxiation
He pulled a bitch move F5TH, that shit was fucking sad
So when I say Sou'nd Fag, I'm not just referring to his Mom and Dad
I'll be surprised if he shows, he's the type that run from trouble
Fag's so yellow-bellied, he works as Homer Simpson's body double
Dude's a pathetic loner, any AIM's causes this guy elation
So often called outcast, Big Boi sued for copyright violation
Watching battles is a great thing, unless ya reading Sound's botching
Guy's verses are amateur, they literally take the THING out of watching
I've got this boy looking scared, his dickriders are solemn
Sound is so in plight, Miss Manners just devoted a column
This bitch knew he was gunna lose, so depression afflicted him
He was down in the dumps, until the city council evicted him
Rich gave you a beating, no surprise how that battle went
You've lived in Corey's shadow so long, he's started asking for rent
Sound is sweaty and oily, the guy's simply a disgusting slob
The way his face is grease 'n moles, it must be working for the Mob
We're both shooting for the Champ Match, no wonder Sound fears
After this match,
I'll have done in four weeks what took this fag two years

vs

Sound

Nice mag Kemp. But how is the Champ Match going to work next week. Whoever wins out of Mercules and Resin wil be battling Urban Legend presumably, so where does that leave the winner of my match with Sound?

that leaves Sound in a 3-way champ match

i got a style thats vicious and it's really sure to damage
defcon already answered ya question but my verse'll reassure it faggot
rookie spittin subpar writtens, no one is gonna respect you
it's time to be your own man - since your old one recently left you
now you can expect to lose, stop thinkin ya intellectual, please
this is like a game of chirades the way ya tryin ya best to be me
i always post flames. but last week i took a peep at ya duke
you sparked an interest that i'ma just put a fire extinguisher to
you got a bad relationship. there isn't much more i can say
shorty got the thing for the kid.. plus he isn't yours anyway
and you got problems with sexuality & ya need some help right
you said it's Mr. Marvellous to me but it's Mrs. to everyone else, right
this guys always managin whack its a habit perhaps
i'ma have him seein sixfeet like arachnophobes in a panic attack
i'ma merk this guy.. hurt this guy, homie i'm shootin you
Upcoming Events For The Next 7 Days: Mr Marvellous' funeral

goodnight.

Winner = Sound.

Mag Battler of the Month

[I]Note –As there are best verses and top punches for both the special event and regular battles, both will go towards the mag battler of the month.[I].

1. Richard Corey with [I]70 Points.
2. Resin M-I-C with 43 Points.
3. Mercules with 41 Points.
4. Sound with 37 Points.
5. John Hensley with 16 Points.
6. $pitacular with 13 Points.
7. Justify with 11 Points.
8. kungfugrip with 10 Points.
9. Fracture with 9 Points.
10. N.Tavarez with 8 Points.
11. F5TH Dawg with 7 Points.
11. The Gunslinger with 7 Points.
13. Mr Marvellous with 5 Points.
14. ill nik-A with 4 Points.
14. Nique with 4 Points.
14. Urban Legend with 4 Points.
17. Vaskez with 2 Points.
18. HotDogVendorMan with 1 Point.
18. Young Philly with 1 Point.

Predictions

WBL Championship Match: 1. Resin M-I-C (5-0) vs 2. Sound (10-3) vs 3. Urban Legend (8-2)

Resin flawlessed Mercules to pick up his 2nd ever WBL title, in the whole history of the league. He won pretty easily with one of the most consistent verses I’ve seen in a while, praps he wrote 20 ‘n then cut it down to 14 or something, cos it was niceness throughout. Sound beat Mr Marvellous quite easily, ‘n he picked up verse of the week for the regular battles. He came correct with some cool ‘n creative stuff. Urban Legend faced some MySpace dude who looked like the Joker from Batman, yet he couldn’t pick up the win, and he got outvoted 5-6 in favour of not picking up the win. I think Resin will take it, closely followed by Sound. Urban is often too inconsistent to stand a chance here. And Resin, well, Resin never loses.

WBL Contendership Match: 4. Fracture (7-1) vs 5. Vaskez (5-1)

The Fracnificent one picked up the win against $pitacular in a cool battle, which was also pretty close. He edged it though ‘n moves into the contendership match because of it. Vaskez picked up a no-show win against Defcon_5 to move here. Fracture should win this, I don’t see him not winning.

6. Mets (6-2) vs 7. Prosecutor (6-2)

Mets is back in the league with his records on his name and his alias combined. I won’t reveal his alias, so you’ll just have to work it out based on his record. Prosecutor is back after picking up mostly no-show wins in his last league run, he’s not a bad battler though. Still, I think Mets is better and he will take it.

8. Confirm Password (3-1) vs 9. Justify (4-0)

Confirm asked me to put him back in the league after a 1 week break, so here he is. He was dropping some decent stuff the last time he was in the league, ‘n that should continue. Justify’s beat everyone that he’s had to face, ‘n he’s dropped some cool verses as well. I think Justify will take this, but it should be a close ‘n good battle.

10. Mercules (10-4) vs 11. Mr Marvellous (3-2)

Merc relinquished his title against Resin, but still dropped a pretty good verse in the process, even though he was rushed for time. Marvellous dropped decent, but he lacked something to beat Sound. Mercules should win this.

12. The Gunslinger (3-0) vs 13. TEF (3-0)

The Gunslinger is unique in that, he’s well, actually an alias. Where as with other peeps I often claim nothing comes up on the IP check, nothing actually does come up for Gunslinger. I have no clue who he is. I’ve heard a couple of rumours ‘n guesses about who he is, but nothing is really definite. Anyway, he’s a nice battler, he beat Nique pretty easily so that shows it. TEF is ok, but The Gunslinger should win this.

14. N.Tavarez (5-2) vs 15. Kapernikus (5-4)

Tavarez breezed by RCG last week, takin it in an easy battle. No sweat for him. Kapernikus edged past Vega to pick up the win. There was no doubting he won in my eyes, but it came down to my tiebreaking vote to decide that. Kapernikus needs work on his wording, where as Tavarez is more polished ‘n basically just all round better. Tavarez will win.

16. $pitacular (6-3) vs 17. Bayou (3-0) vs 18. Wordz AhGod (2-1)

Spit narrowly lost to Fracture in a tight ‘n close battle last week, it seemed to come down to preference in who won, ‘n it was definitely close. Bayou beat Mariah pretty easily, ‘n Wordz took the win against Casper. This should be a slaughter really, $pit to win.

19. Mark Blaze (4-2) vs 20. kungfugrip (1-0)

Blaze picked up the no-show win in his east vs west battle against Out, his verse was pretty good. Kung won so easily that his battle was closed the day verses were due. I see kung winning, he’s won titles and tournaments. Blaze is an ex-PRBA champ, but I don’t see him as on the level of kung. Kung to win.

21. F5TH Dawg (1-0) vs 22. Popcorn (2-2)

F5TH took his battle easily last week against Impregnable, winning with a seemingly quick but decent verse. Popcorn was easily beaten by Corey. F5TH is an up ‘n comer in this, like I said before, I think he’s got the tools to be really great. F5TH will win.

23. Spit That (1-0) vs 24. Tony Brown (1-1)

Tony was beaten by Justify last week in a long battle, that probably didn’t suit him. He’s a decent battler though, but Spit That’s been around and he’s won titles at quite a few places. Spit That’s just better, so I see him winning.

25. Alamo (1-0) vs 26. styk figer (2-1)

styk shouldn’t have had a battle last week but I forgot to sign him out. He wanted to be in for this week though so he’s signed in now. Alamo took a pretty easy win last week to move up the rankings, ‘n I expect Alamo to win this. Styk could make it a decent battle though.

27. ill nik-A (1-0) vs 28. RCG Tiburon (2-2)

nik-A beat Philly in the special event, in what could be classified as an upset I guess. I thought Philly would take it ‘n I know a few other people did. Nik-A dropped tight though and took all the votes, so that shows he’s still a top head. RCG isn’t good. Nik-A to win.

29. Nique (2-1) vs 30. V. Vega (2-2)

Nique had a nice battle with Wise ‘n took the win, where as Vega lost out to Kapernikus. Nique should wreck this, I don’t see her not winning. Vega’s getting better, but he won’t beat Nique.

31. John Hensley (1-0) vs 32. Mariah (1-1)

Hensley battled ouch in the event last week, sadly ouch no-showed as that coulda been a tight battle. Hens dropped a nice verse as usual though, ‘n it shows that he’s gonna wreck this league. Mariah lost to Bayou with a pretty played verse. Hensley will drop some dope female punches on Mariah, ‘n he’ll take this.

33. Young Philly (0-0) vs 34. casper (1-1)

Philly’s ranked above some 1-0 people because I accidentally gave him a 1-0 record, it’ll be fixed next week so don’t worry about it. Philly showed that he’s still a good battler last week, ‘n he lost to nik-A in a close ‘n cool battle. Casper was beaten by Wordz Ahgod, so he won’t have a chance here. Philly to win.

35. J. SutherLand (1-0) vs 36. HotDogVendorMan (2-2)

Daayum, in the battle of David and Goliath/Sutherland and Te Ora, David/Sutherland walked out with the win. I didn’t expect that at all, but mad props to dude for it. HotDog narrowly lost to Phryme in a cool battle, ‘n he seems to have found a style that works for him. I think HotDog is more polished ‘n generally better, so I’m gonna pick him for the win, but Sutherland could cause another upset.

37. Phryme (1-0) vs 38. Area51 (0-1)

Phryme has recently come off a win against HotDog in the special event, they went 30 lines and he won 2-0. His verse was cool also. Area’s not bad, but I expect Phryme to take this.

39. Impregnable (0-1) vs 40. dog tags (0-1)

Impregnable rushed his verse last week and didn’t even drop the same amount of lines as his opponent, but he looks like he has potential. Dog tags didn’t drop great, but his style is his biggest asset. I’m gonna go with dog tags taking this.

41. butler (0-0) vs 42. shinbits (0-0)

“the gawd is back”, as butler said in the sign in thread. Yea, he’s signed back in and I expect him to wrecckkk shit. He’s got an easy opponent here in shinbits, as his name offers a lot of nameplay opportunities. I dunno what shinbits is like, but butler will win.

43. David Lama (0-0) vs 44. Ancel (0-0)

Lama hasn’t battled in around a year or so, so I’m not sure if he’s gonna be rusty or not. I expect a lot of nameplays from him in this battle. Ancel is an RB head, he’s ok. Lama will win.

45. Phil Benjamin (0-0) vs 46. low76 (0-0)

Phil had an ok run in the league last time. He attained a fairly decent record. He’s got a lotta potential, but so far he hasn’t lived up to that. Dunno how low is. Phil will win.

47. Apex (0-0) vs 48. Sonny Reddz (0-0)

I haven’t read any battle verses from Sonny, I’m expecting him to be wack though as he’s just come back from a long break. Apex is quite creative but has bad wording. Apex to win.

49. Syllable (0-0) vs 50. Oblivion (0-0)

Syllable was pretty decent last time he was in the league, he dropped some coolish stuff. His style is pretty polished. I dunno Oblivion. So Syllable to win.

51. grams (0-0) vs 52. Spek (0-0) vs 53. Wise (0-0)

I dunno who spek is. Grams was getting good but then he totally fell off. So I dunno what he’s like now. Wise would have been higher in the new sign in’s as he dropped cool against Nique, but I forgot to put him in so he’s here. Wise is the best in the battle, so he should take it.

Potentially Dope

Alamo – I think dude is an ex-RBL champion. I’m not fully sure, but I think he is. He seems to rush ‘n not take a huge amount of time over his verses, at least based on what I’ve seen from him. But he has the wit ‘n the wording to go far, so if he starts putting time into his verses he could start becoming really dope.

David Lama – Champed the WBL a lil while back ‘n took the RBL title also. He strives to be fresh with every verse he drops, which is a good and bad thing. He’s paranoid that some of the dudes he’s exposed biting are gonna come back ‘n expose him haha, so he doesn’t drop bars that he thinks he’s seen before. He also may be a bit rusty, but I expect him to do well.

F5TH Dawg – F5TH’s a hottt prospect. I’ve said it many times before, ‘n the longer he stays in the league, the closer he gets to fully proving himself. Dudes nice, he came out of nowhere ‘n proved that. Future champ? There’s a possibility.

HotDogVendorMan – As I mentioned earlier, he seems to now have a style that he’s comfortable with. Usually when peeps go through a transition stage they don’t drop their best, concept wise. But I think he’s past that transition stage, and now I can see him only droppin hawt fire. Praps reaching the heights of what he did in the WBL a couple of years back, ‘n reaching the champ match.

ill nik-A – I said last week that nik-a was underrated and he proved it again by sliding past Young Philly, winning by a large margin of votes. He had some dope bars as well. If he keeps it up then he’s gonna make it high up the rankings.

kungfugrip – Won his battle easily last week, beating his opponent HARSHLY. Yeaaa, he wrecked him. His name keeps getting mentioned in the “underrated textcee’s” thread, so this WBL run will be a way to prove himself 100% to the masses. As peeps seem to forget the people he’s beat ‘n the titles he’s won.

N.Tavarez – Can come with the fire when he needs to. His style is usually pretty hard hitting and that’s what sets him apart. If he wants to hang with the rest of the talent in this league though, he’s gonna have to be on fire ‘n dropping his best possible verses.

Nique – Only has a loss because she underestimated Gunslinger badly, the “ah, he dropped bad last week, I’ll just write this verse quick” syndrome got her that loss. Does she have the skills to beat him? Most definitely, so she prob shouldn’t have that loss. Beat Wise pretty easily last week, came correct. Should be moving up the ranks quickly.

Phryme – Showed that he’s still got tha skills in his special event battle last week, he dropped a long ‘n pretty cool verse. Phryme was a guy who everyone expected to become known as dope all over the net, but he ended up no-showing a lot of battles ‘n sorta screwing that up. This is another chance for him though, in a league full of talent, ‘n I think he’s gonna prove himself this time around.

Spit That – He seemed to write his verse quite quickly last week, but his past accomplishments show that he’s got the skills. When a credible challenger comes along, expect to see him drop some dope stuff.

Young Philly – Lost to ill nik-A in the special event, but he showed that he’s still got it no doubt. Some of his bars were hilarious, ‘n I think we’ll see more of that in the WBL. Seems like he’s pretty motivated, so watch out for him to start wreckin shit.

Top 10 Power Rankings

10. butler – Dude’s dope. He absolutely wrecked the last league I ran which was the LBL, dropped dope verse after dope verse. I expect the same here. I also expect him to beat some nice heads, after he flawlesses any newbs.

9. John Hensley – Comes in so low because of his actual ranking. He’ll be moving up the power rankings in no time, there’s no doubting it. Tight head, you know it.

8. $pitacular – Cool head, his style of clichés seems to come out in the bigger battles though ‘n that could cost him at times. If he keeps battling in this league though, I expect him to continue doing well, as his wording is pretty much perfect.

7. The Gunslinger – Like I said, he’s an alias no one seems to have guessed or known. He’s a cool head though. I thought he was wack at first but he proved me wrong by beating Nique with a good verse.

6. Mercules – Dropped a cool verse against Resin, but he had to rush for time. Dude was going on holiday ‘n just wrote up a 14. I hope you had a good holiday Merc. He should move up the rankings quickly again no doubt.

5. Justify – He’s surprised everyone, ‘n peeps still seem to think he’s an alias. He’s not, he’s a dude from another site. Not John Hensley, not Roger Glocks lol. He’s a cool head ‘n he has a challenge against Confirm this week, let’s see how he does.

4. Sound – Received verse of the week for the regular battles, ‘n he dropped pretty cool. He’s gonna have to write the verse of his life to beat Resin though, yet I think he’s gonna drop tight, will it be tight enough though?

3. Mets – He dropped decent against Storm-G last week, peeps were saying he’s rusty, but I think he saw Storm’s verse and just wanted to get it over with quickly. He dropped some nice stuff under his alias, so I expect him to reach the champ match in a couple of weeks.

2. Fracture – He’s moved up the rankings to get into the contendership, and he’s one battle away from facing Resin in the title match. The series is tied at 1 apiece, and I see it happening. I don’t think Resin will have trouble with Sound or Urban, ‘n I don’t see Frac having trouble with Vaskez. Frac’s dope, he’s a legend, we all use the style he invented etc etc. You all know he’s dope, there’s no need to say any more.

1. Resin M-I-C – I was pretty amazed to learn that dude’s only lost 4 times, that’s crazy. All good battlers lose but him lol. He dropped a tight verse against Merc to take the title ‘n I see him retaining it for at least a week. Then Resin vs Frac looks eminent.

Outro

The league is looking DOPE. No doubt about it, there’s a lot of talent, some nice potential battles and a lot of heads in the league. Everything is looking good, ‘n I expect there to be some HAWT FIRE coming in the next few weeks. Peeps seem to be hyped about battling at the moment and it’s refreshing to see. A year ago I wouldn’t have expected to see Resin, Frac, Hensley and Butler all in the same league again. So it’s dope that it’s happened. Yea, things are looking tight, so stay up, vote ‘n drop tight verses. Peace.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/BBoysWBL/WBLEmblem.jpg