PDA

View Full Version : WBL Mag - 15th of April 2007

KempoMRK
01-25-2018, 04:11 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/BBoysWBL/WBL.jpg

Intro

Some cool battles went down this week, some cool battles didn’t go down this week. So, overall it was a pretty mixed week. Some good stuff happened, some didn’t. Ya know, that typa shit. Fracture retained his title again, Tavarez moved into the champ match and Hensley continues his ascension to the top. There’s some cool battles happening this week also, so watch out for those.

BAL Moderator Wanted

Yea, I want someone to run this properly with mags and everything, so I’m looking for a new mod to run it. If you’re interested, peep the thread here:

http://forums.b-boys.com/showthread.php?t=4472

Drop a post in the thread saying you’re interested, then PM me saying why.

New League: The CBL

Who: League is run by Sureloc Holmes
What: Cage Battle League
Where: The CBL is located here; http://forum.rapgodfathers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42
When: League kicked off two weeks ago & is now entering it's third week. Rankings begin fourth week.
Why: Because I fuckin' wanted to.
How: Fuck do I know?

First off, I'd like to thank Mr. Kempo for allowing me to advertise in his mag. Major props.

The CBL is run by mwah, Sureloc Holmes. Maybe you've have heard of me, maybe not. I decided to start a league, because I felt that the site was dying, very fast. So I thought; what better than a league to give life to a site? I'm just looking for some dope dudes or semi-dope dudes who are willing to show up & vote basically. I'm also willing to listen to any suggestions or ideas any of you may have to improve the league. This is my first ever mod job & I'm excited for this league. Still learning as far as modding goes, but so far, things have been smooth, except for one incident which was ROFLZ to say the least. Well, just drop by, register & sign up & you'll see what I mean.

-Sureloc Holmes-

Battle Reviews

WBL Championship Match: 1. Fracture (9-1) vs 2. Justify (6-0)

Yea, nice champ match here. Frac dropped first and his verse was nice. He had some crazy lines mixed in with some creative ones ‘n it resulted in a nice mix. The stepped in my shoes bar was doooope, perfectly worded ‘n it hit really hard, nice bar. Adjust bar was tight. QB’s bar was funny as well, creative stuff. So yea, nice verse overall. Justify dropped ‘n he mixed his style up a lil bit, he went for a mostly 3 line steeze style and it worked well. Coffin bar was really dope, I was feelin that. Lama bar was good as well. Frac jus outpunched Justify here to take the win and retain his title.

WBL Contendership Match: 3. The Gunslinger (5-0) vs 4. N.Tavarez (7-2)

Tight battle, I felt most of the lines in it. Tavarez dropped first and he came cool. He had the liquify bar that was nice, bart simpson bar was funny ‘n a cool nameplay, direct deposit was cool ‘n gun jam was funny as well. So yea, nice verse overall, prob the nicest of his time in the league. Gunslinger dropped cool as well. The lime light bar was really dope, perfectly worded ‘n a fresh concept. Gun ripped was funny ‘n writers block was good as well. So yea, nice battle and it was sooo close. In the end it came down to 1 vote, and.. N.Tavarez took it 7-6.

5. F5TH Dawg (7-1) vs 6. kungfugrip (3-0)

F5TH Dawg won via no-show.

7. ill nik-A (3-0) vs 8. Nique (4-1)

I thought this was a pretty good battle. Nik-a dropped first and he came pretty cool. Yeast bar was pretty funny, hit nicely. I found the fire trucks bar really funny as well. Fire in the hole was nice as well. His verse seemed to have a nice swagger to it ‘n that’s what made it cool. Nique dropped pretty good as well. Half and half bar was nice, worded perfectly. I thought the $pitacular bar was really funny, it was jus a hard hitting personal ‘n it worked nicely. It seemed to be one-sided at first but then a few votes came through for Nique, however nik-a took it in the end.

9. Sound (12-4) vs 10. Mercules (11-5)

Cool battle. Sound dropped first and he dropped pretty good. Had a longline bar that was nice ‘n a scalp bar that was creative ‘n cool. Some stuff was a bit dull, but overall, good. Merc dropped cool, best verse I’ve seen from him in a while. The blood line was nice imagery, butler bar was funny ‘n the 16 year old bar was tight. Merc took it by a few votes.

11. John Hensley (3-0) vs 12. Area51 (2-1)

Decent battle. Area dropped first and he came aight. Had an erase bar that was really funny, I was feelin that. He started off pretty well then died at the end. Hensley dropped decent. He had a surface area bar that was dope, a depressed bar that was tight and creative ‘n a half a year personal that hit nicely. So yea, decent verse overall ‘n it was enough to get him the win.

13. butler (2-0) vs 14. David Lama (2-0)

David Lama won via no-show.

15. Mr Marvellous (4-3) vs 16. Te Ora (5-2)

Both these dudes use the same sort of style of concepts, so it made it a pretty interesting battle. Te Ora dropped first and he dropped decent, started off pretty slow but he got better as the verse went on. Mr Marvellous started off with a cool opener, but then his verse just seemed to plod along. Te Ora took it pretty easily, he was jus better.

17. Apex (2-0) vs 18. Spit That (2-1)

Apex won via no-show.

19. styk figer (3-2) vs 20. Kapernikus (6-5)

styk dropped first and his verse wasn’t great. He had a handi kap bar that I liked, I didn’t even know Americans said the word handy though? But yea, that was pretty good. A lot of pretty dull wordplay though, ‘n he had a line that looked suspect as well. Kapernikus dropped a bit better, he had a branches bar that I thought was pretty tight, nice nameplay. Paddle bar woulda been ok but I’ve seen those before. Kapernikus took it.

21. grams (2-0) vs 22. J. SutherLand (2-1)

Sutherland took this one pretty easy. Grams didn’t have much to quote, nothing really stood out in his verse hugely. Where as Sutherland had a riding my threads bar that was really nice, creative stuff right there. So yea, for that, Sutherland took the win.

23. V. Vega (3-3) vs 24. Automatic (1-0)

I think this battle pretty much came down to one line really. It was pretty close apart from the lotto numbers line which was tight. And that bar was from V. Vega so it seemed to get him the win. Close battle though.

25. Ancel (1-1) vs 26. Rhymeageddon (1-0)

Ancel won via no-show.

27. Mariah (2-2) vs 28. Lethargic (1-0)

Lethargic won via no-show.

29. Deity (1-0) vs 30. casper (2-2)

Not a great battle, neither dropped amazingly hot. Deity revealed himself in this battle (no homo) and he turned out to be.. YOUNG PHILLY! Like someone said, his verse was mostly swagger and boring concepts, but it was enough as casper had a very played verse. Deity won.

31. HotDogVendorMan (4-2) vs 32. Tek (1-0)

Not a bad battle, both upped their game from last week. HotDog dropped first and he dropped pretty decent. He had a grindhouse bar that I liked and a replacement lines bar I was feelin. Apparantly he’s retiring from text though or something, which is a shame, cos it seemed like he was jus getting outta his slump. Tek dropped ok, the toothpaste bar made me laugh. He jus got outdone here though and HotDog won.

33. Ender (1-0) vs 34. dog tags (1-2)

Ender dropped first and he had some ok concepts, the majority were really played though ‘n that coulda hurt him. Luckily, dog tags dropped terrible, he had nothing in his verse at all which allowed Ender to take the win.

35. Ace Heratoga (1-1) vs 36. TEF (3-2)

TEF won via no-show.

37. Phil Benjamin (1-1) vs 38. RCG Tiburon (2-4)

Very weak battle. There was nothing really worth quoting. RCG had nothing really, his concepts were pretty bland 'n dull. Benjamin was the same. He had a piece bar though that had creativity to it, but its pretty played. Still, Benjamin was more creative so he got it.. but, he didn't vote, so RCG took the win.

39. Dont Ask (0-1) vs 40. Popcorn (2-3)

Another weak battle. Popcorn dropped fast ‘n he had little that was worth quotin, not a great verse. Don’t Ask had a tight corn in the cob line, but apart from that, he also had nothing. That line was enough though, and Don’t Ask got the win.

41. Hussle Simmons (0-1) vs 42. Tebo (0-2)

Tebo won via no-show.

43. Red Hooks (0-1) vs 44. Roger Glocks (0-0)

Red didn’t really have much, Glocks had a hilarious 300 line that pretty much took him the battle. That was all it came down to really, nothing else was hot. Glocks won.

45. Pharoahe Def (0-0) vs 46. level 1 (0-0)

Pharoahe Def won via no-show.

47. Molneef (0-0) vs 48. K.I.D. (0-0)

K.I.D. won via no-show.

49. Richmond (0-0) vs 50. WeedzNrhymez (0-0)

Weedz wrote some crazy flexed out Canibus type shit that wasn’t a battle verse. Richmond dropped pretty cool. His style’s odd but his concepts are good. Glass jaw was funny, busy body was cool ‘n Syria’s bar was pretty good. Richmond won easily.

51. Sureloc Holmes (0-0) vs 52. Malice (0-0)

Sureloc took this pretty easily. Malice had some weird stuff. Some creative stuff as well, but that was mostly all weirdly worded. Sureloc had some creative concepts, a rex bar ‘n an ice bar that was pretty decent. He took it by a lot.

53. Aeral (0-0) vs 54. Rhode (0-0)

Double no-show.

55. si-borg (0-0) vs 56. Write_$ick (0-0)

si-borg won via no-show.

Top Punches

By John Hensley & KempoMRK.

Frac's Vetoed, Gunslinger Judged you, Ill-Nik dropped the House on boss
this is the only Styk in history to have 3 different branches break him off

23. Kapernikus vs. Styk Figer

and thats fuckin truth. ill kick ur ass up and down the board
if u have a hunch that ull win i must have a broken spinal cord

22. Automatic vs. V. Vega

You dropp maad played punches, and only hit with a few
you never know, but i've seen lotto numbers more consistent than you

21. V. Vega vs. Automatic

U love my shit. but try ur hardest to hide it hater
cuz if Marv goes postal, i'll recieve fan-mail a couple days later

20. Te Ora vs. Mr. Marvellous

fight the hand, ur shits the bomb it’ll even diminish the earth
fire in the hole like I fingered u right after I finished this verse

19. ill nika vs. nique

before we came to brawl in this bout
i saw Lama's "stop using these ideas", lol i thought he was callin you out

18. Justify vs. Fracture

1st part be eh, 2nd is blah. off me? get belittled quick
ur lines so half&half.. they shud come with coffee and a swizzle stick

17. Nique vs. ill nika

I keep her on her back, legs spread plus she gotta wide mouth
man rodriguez n tarantino couldntve directed me to a better GrindHouse.

16. HotDogVendorMan vs. Tek

the recent modding's been bad.. Kempo needs to get dropped
we aint mad he erased John's posts.. we're mad that he stopped

15. Area51 vs. John Hensley

rap ain't in ya genes. Ya verse I ate off it brother
cuz if you came from a longline of MC's it had to go str8 to ya structure

14. Sound vs. Mercules

…believe me after this battle, cops will storming in my face
cause me smashing a 16-year-old… isn’t legal in many states

13. Mercules vs. Sound

i admit while i was late, let me have a second to propose the worst
writers block happens to the best of us, and that why you posted first

12. The Gunslinger vs. N. Taverez

ya’ll are the worst team in the tourney.. a couple weak-ass fakes
i’ll scar you with a classick diss even your boyfriend cant erase

11. Mercules vs. Sound

Teks gon get cooked. U & hotdog share a bond? apparently ock
cuz kid ur in hot water...but thats where the similarities stop.

10. HotDogVendorMan vs. Tek

Since I won't accept u as a fan, dood I know ur hurt
Cuz grams b ridin my threads like the lil man on the Polo shirts

9. J. Sutherland vs. Grams

This kid sucks he keeps kicking that gay shit......
So Im leavin a Slingshot on da ground Bart Simpson wouldnt play wit

8. N. Taverez vs. The Gunslinger

ya got bad writtens thats followed by whack disses
so since the main event is your beheading.. then i'ma scalp tickets

7. Sound vs. Mercules

Kid acts like he gets laid, dont prtend ur surrounded with wealth.
Nah, he ain't depressed. but his lack of women forces him to get down on himself.

6. John Hensley vs. Area51

Yo names a pop album, that’s how we know u been a fairy,
And fracture aint dead but hes fixing to adjust to the cemetery……

5. Fracture vs. Justify

he's ranked #1, but I'm offin him steady
till there's only 6 ppl under him...
...negro, coffins are heavy...

4. Justify vs. Fracture

Don't worry. once ur body hits the dirt i'll be sure to bury ya.
n' with THIS hole. i won't need geometry to tell that you won't surface, Area.

3. John Hensley vs. Area51

get bodied up, kill you in a matter of seconds and time ticking
Tav only in the lime light when they discover his body with night vision

2. The Gunslinger vs. N. Taverez

You couldn’t survive a day as frac, the worlds best.
If u stepped in my shoes,.. that means its dark & you 3 feet from ya girls bed.

1. Fracture vs. Justify

Best Verse of the Week

N.Tavarez

Straight to the top Im breaking heads, jaws and teeth too
Watch me liquify your status like the food their forced 2 feed you
And your multis are spitacular, you make them so striking
How you took his style^ and now your overated just like him
Ya bitch checking my sperm bank, grab my cock, inspect n slob it
You withdraw when you bust in her, Im set up for Direct Deposit
And what you spitting is soft, you STAY pissing us off........
Soldiers would rather a 'Gun Jam' in battle then to listen to yourz
Rip em to shreds...guts, gore and more. they couldnt save him
Cuz when his Bloodpool it'll be enough for Blade to bath in
motherfucker

Battle of the Week

The Gunslinger vs N.Tavarez

N.Tavarez

Straight to the top Im breaking heads, jaws and teeth too
Watch me liquify your status like the food their forced 2 feed you
And your multis are spitacular, you make them so striking
How you took his style^ and now your overated just like him
Ya bitch checking my sperm bank, grab my cock, inspect n slob it
You withdraw when you bust in her, Im set up for Direct Deposit
And what you spitting is soft, you STAY pissing us off........
Soldiers would rather a 'Gun Jam' in battle then to listen to yourz
Rip em to shreds...guts, gore and more. they couldnt save him
Cuz when his Bloodpool it'll be enough for Blade to bath in
motherfucker

vs

The Gunslinger

i fell asleep.

your punches are old, might have been dope but they now stupid
dont worry Tav, you'll have fresh lines in a verse once i plow through it
get bodied up, kill you in a matter of seconds and time ticking
Tav only in the lime light when they discover his body with night vision
Tavarez i got power kid, believe me you know im alot stronger
ill have this bitch on the run you'd think he was Suga's baton partner
with those lines ive already beat you Tav, what will you try next?
N. Tavarez so desperate to leave gun ripped that he's flexing his biceps
i admit while i was late, let me have a second to propose the worst
writers block happens to the best of us, and that why you posted first
see im new here, next week champ match no time in spending or wastin
so Tav earn respect? how when his bats let kids pass with no identification

:blast:
good day sir.

Winner = N.Tavarez

Mag Battler of the Month

Same leader as last week but Fracture is catching up. Tavarez is pretty close as well, with Hensley and Sound as distance 4ths. Getting verse of the week can change it all though, so you should all be striving for that.

1. The Gunslinger with 35 Points.
2. Fracture with 28 Points.
3. N.Tavarez with 23 Points.
4. John Hensley with 13 Points.
4. Sound with 13 Points.
6. Kungfugrip with 10 Points.
7. Te Ora with 9 Points.
8. Justify with 7 Points.
9. Area51 with 6 Points.
10. F5TH Dawg with 3 Points.
11. J. SutherLand with 2 Points.
12. HotDogVendorMan with 1 Point.

The Boot List

One booted again this week and that is:

WeedzNRhymez

Check in to your BAL battle.

Predictions

WBL Championship Match: 1. Fracture (10-1) vs 2. N.Tavarez (8-2)

N.Tavarez dropped his best verse in a while last week, beating Gunslinger in a close and nice battle. He dropped pretty tight no doubt ‘n even got verse of the week. Fracture beat Justify with a cool verse as well, with a few hella dope haymakers. But Fracture seems to always write a level above his opponents, its weird, it must be intuitive or something. So yea, I’ve got Fracture taking this.

WBL Contendership Match: 3. F5TH Dawg (8-1) vs 4. ill nik-A (4-0)

Nice battle here. I don’t think they’ve faced each other before either, so it’s a pretty fresh and exciting match up. F5TH got the win via no-show against kung last week, but his verse was cool. ‘N nik-A took the win against Nique by a good amount of votes. So both seem pretty ready for this, and motivated to go to the champ match. I’m gonna go with F5TH taking this, although it really could go either way.

5. Mercules (12-5) vs 6. John Hensley (4-0)

Another tight battle. I think they’ve only faced each other once before in recent memory, ‘n Mercules won that battle in an upset. That loss still annoys Hensley and I think he’s got the motivation to drop his best verse in a while. Merc seems to drop his best verses in champ matches though, so I don’t see him beating JH here. Hensley to win.

7. Te Ora (6-2) vs 8. Apex (3-0)

Apex has done pretty well to get this high, I’m not sure if he woulda beat Spit That if Spit That had showed. Te Ora won pretty easily last week, facing Mr Marvellous in a battle that was closed a good few days early. I think Te Ora is more polished and experienced so he should take it.

9. Justify (6-1) vs 10. The Gunslinger (5-1)

This should be an interesting battle. Both are aliases. Both are aliases from the same site. And they know each other well. So yea, this’ll be tight. Both were in pretty close battles last week, so they’ve sorta got here in parallel ways. It’s a hard prediction to make, but I’m gonna go with Gunslinger as he had the better verse last week.

11. Kapernikus (7-5) vs 12. J. SutherLand (3-1)

Hmm, close battle. Kapernikus has been getting better every week ‘n he’s been winnin quite a few lately. Sutherland is decent as well. It’s gonna be close, but I think Kapernikus wants it more so he’ll take it.

13. V. Vega (4-3) vs 14. Deity (2-0)

Deity is Young Philly but I didn’t know what name he wanted to go under. V. Vega is ok, he’s been improving lately and he had a cool punch last week, but I think Young Philly is better, so YP will take it.

15. Ancel (2-1) vs 16. Lethargic (2-0)

Lethargic got a no-show win last week and so did Ancel. They’re both from RB as well I think. I’m not really sure who’ll take this, it should be pretty close. I’ve got a feelin that Lethargic will take it due to fresher stuff.

17. Sound (12-5) vs 18. Ender (2-0)

Ender squeaked out a win last week, he didn’t really have anything special. Sound came pretty close against Mercules and only lost by a few votes. He dropped pretty good as well. I see Sound taking this easily.

19. Area51 (2-2) vs 20. TEF (4-2)

Area dropped some decent stuff against Hensley last week, but consistency is his main problem now, he jus needs to eliminate the stuff that will bring his verse down. TEF is decent, but I think Area will take it.

21. RCG Tiburon (3-4) vs 22. Roger Glocks (1-0)

RCG only got the vote due to links last week, so he shouldn’t really be here. Glocks took his battle by a lot with a verse for a dude he thought would no-show, so it wasn’t really a test for him. Glocks should take this easy.

23. Dont Ask (1-1) vs 24. Tebo (1-2)

Eh, this shouldn’t be that great a battle. I have no clue who will win it either. Ima guess and go with Don’t Ask.

25. Pharoahe Def (1-0) vs 26. K.I.D. (1-0)

Both picked up the easy no-show win last week so they haven’t had a proper battle yet. KID ain’t all that great, where as Pharoahe’s champed many leagues before. Pharoahe will get it.

27. Richmond (1-0) vs 28. si-borg (1-0)

Richmond dropped pretty cool last week, he had some good stuff in his verse, but he’s got a weird style. Si-borg I still haven’t seen anything from, so ima have to go with Richmond taking it.

29. Sureloc Holmes (1-0) vs 30. Automatic (1-1)

This battle should be decent. Sureloc is ok, he’s getting better every week. Automatic narrowly lost toV. Vega but it seems like he’s still a bit rusty after a long layoff. I’m gonna go with Sureloc taking this.

31. casper (2-3) vs 32. Tek (1-1)

Should be pretty close. Tek’s quite creative but he’s not very consistent. Casper drops a lot of played stuff. I’m gonna go with Tek taking it, but it could go either way.

33. Phil Benjamin (1-2) vs 34. Popcorn (2-4)

Both seem to have wasted potential. I remember, a while back, thinking that Phil would be pretty good by now but I don’t think he really cares all that much about battling. Popcorn quite creative at times but he hasn’t dropped anything really good in a while. I’ve got Phil taking this.

35. Red Hooks (0-2) vs 36. Malice (0-1)

Malice is pretty creative, but he needs to improve his wording. Hooks isn’t all that great, I wasn’t feelin his verse last week so I’ve got Malice taking this.

37. Axeshun (2-3) vs 38. Defcon_5 (0-0)

Axeshun is ok, he’s still elevating though. Defcon is pretty good, how he drops depends on how he feels so that’s probably his downfall. I’ve got Defcon taking it.

39. Philly (0-0) vs 40. Wordz AhGod (0-0)

Philly = phillycannonz, I might start putting that as his name actually to avoid confusion. Anyway, he’s not bad. The few verses I’ve seen from him have varied from ok to weak. Wordz is aight, he jus came up from the BAL after askin to go there, which baffled me. But yea, he’s ok. I’ve got Philly edging it if he tries though.

41. RICHARD HENNESSY (0-0) vs 42. Eryk (0-0)

Richard Hennessy is an Illesty legend and he’s well regarded over there. I’m not sure how his style will be regarded here, so we’ll have to see how he does. I dunno who Eryk is but he seems to know Richard, so I’m guessing he’s an Illesty head. Hennessy to take it.

43. Murda Sho (0-0) vs 44. FifthTEEN (0-0)

Murda Sho is another Illesty legend. He was in this league under the name Hallelujah and he actually got booted, so yea, he didn’t drop too great then. After reading it again though, his verse prob wasn’t bad enough to be booted, but it was pretty bad. Fifth has that elevated newb type of feel to his verses. Where he’s not a newb, but he’s also not all that great. I think Sho is probably more polished so he’ll take it.

45. Diagnosis (0-0) vs 46. Alias (0-0)

Dunno either. Guess – Diagnosis.

47. Mount (0-0) vs 48. Poseidon (0-0)

Dunno either. Guess – Mount.

Potentially Dope

Area51 – Lost to Hensley, but that was expected. He still dropped decent though and he’s a pretty good head. Should beat TEF this week.

Pharoahe Def – Took the easy no-show win last week which was probably not great for him, as if he’s still rusty then he needs to be writing verses to get back in the groove. Still, he’s champed leagues before and talent doesn’t just disappear.

Roger Glocks – I don’t think he’s too enamoured with text at the moment, as he seems to think he’s lost it, but he still drops some cool lines. Should win his battle this week.

Top 10 Power Rankings

10. Sound – He took a loss against Merc last week, but his verse was still pretty good. He should beat Ender with ease to move back up the rankings.

9. Justify – His battle with Fracture was pretty close votewise and quite a lot of people had him taking it. He had that tight coffin line that I’ve never seen before which was real nice. Has a tough battle this week against his friend, so let’s see how he does in that.

8. The Gunslinger – This was close between him and Justify, but as I mentioned before, I thought he dropped a better verse last week so he gets it. Yea, he’s a cool head ‘n he’s been droppin consistently nice throughout his run, cept his 1st week where he dropped ass.

7. Te Ora – He’s done well in this league, attaining a very good record. He seems to do well in most of the leagues he’s in, but I still think he’s lacking something that could hinder him from beating the better heads. He should be in the contendership match next week though.

6. Mercules – Dude surprised me by beating Sound last week with his tightest non-champ match verse in a while. He dropped pretty cool ‘n had some nice bars, I was feelin it. He’s got Hensley this week and while he’s beat him before, can he do it again? We’ll have to see.

5. John Hensley – Breezed past Area51 last week with a pretty good verse, it had a few haymakers. He’s got Merc this week which should be a tight battle, but he has the skills to win it no doubt.

4. ill nik-A – He was very nearly ranked a spot higher, but I chose F5TH instead. Him vs F5TH is a hard battle to judge and really, it depends on who wants it more. So yea, he could be in the champ match next week.

3. F5TH Dawg – Had no battle last week due to kung no-showing, but he still dropped a cool verse. He’s got another tough battle against ill nik-A, but if he drops his best then he could very well win.

2. N.Tavarez – He’s earned this place after he dropped that cool verse last week. Whether or not he has enough to beat Fracture remains to be seen, he’ll have to write his best verse ever to stand a chance.

1. Fracture – No brainer to put him here. He’s been dropping more than enough to win every week it seems. On paper, he should win his battle this week as well. So yea, definite #1 for a little while yet.

Outro

The leagues still looking cool, lost a bit of talent last week but there’s still a lot of talent in it. There’s a few potentially dope battles this week also, so watch out for those. Peace.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/BBoysWBL/WBLEmblem.jpg