PDA

View Full Version : Logic_4Dub vs Kaos

Saint
01-26-2018, 02:33 AM
Topic "Halloween"

Logic_4Dub:

Disperse the Fight - or you'll be on Hands n' Knees more than Werewolfs in the Curse of Night
cause i'ma have you 'losin ya Faith' - like when the Pumpkin king tried to 'Steal the Birth of Christ'
I mastermind ya'll - Kaos? - shit.. everything you spits 'Retarded Kid' - ..like 'Asinine Balls'
you aint close ta' me - in votes you'll see - cause logic'll be more Flat aHead... than Frankensteins Skull
Look - this kids a dreamer..i leave 'holes in writtens' - n your in a pit wit Number 2 thats gettin Deeper
come on .. 'This kats Laughable' - Kaos drops constantly Collect Snickers - ..like 'Trick or Treaters'
Convinced n Eager - get touched in life ..Logic'll have more wRaps Stalen, than Russian Guys... Mummified
i mean.. Halloweens already passed, but you'll still get 'Served at Thanksgiving' - like Pumpkin Pies
You must be blind - your Wackness ta' me... your Wins the Bride of Franks head... dont even 'Fathom it BEE'
i'll fuck around n 'Spell THISS Wrong' purposely - so Punctures'll be by Type-O's...like Draculas Teeth
In fact, your just weak - n' lost too... so hopefully your foolish bravery and wack flowin will stop soon
cause in this battle your gonna Pay with your Life... and give a new meaning to 'Cost-Tomb'/

Kaos:
.i got another win handy..
......so after this battle i bet you cant stand-me..cuz i got this "Match In The Bag" like "Pyro'z Giving Out Candy"..!! (1)
..listen dawg, ya rhymes-is-wack..its like "Chocolate Allergies" the way ya "Bars Always Find-The-Trash"......
......i'll make ya mind-collapse..you say logic "Conquered His Fears"..? well like "Satan At Costume Parties" ima "Face The Demon Behind-The-Mask"..!! (2)
..ima slang-white..then "Repossition This Cunt" to "Turn This Pussy Straight" like "Guys That Impose-Ta-Bang-Dikes"......
......wait..logic chose-to-hang-tight..so i'll "Haunt Ya Soul" then "Spook Ya Spirits" faster than "Ghosts-In-Gang-Fights"..!! (3)
..logic is wack-shit..its drastic..like "Black Sorcerers" kaos "Cast A Spell" with "Black Magic"......
......the fact-is..logic in "Grave Danger" the way he "Flirtin With Death" Like "Necrofiliacs At An Open Casket".. (4)
..dont get cocky..ya "Punches Faker" Than "Stunt Men In Rocky"......
......stop-please..sure ya "Flows Are Dirty" but ya "Games A Clean Sweep" like "Witches In Broom Hockey"..!! (5)
..here's a little sumthin..i get the party bumpin......
......logic less than nuthin..so i'll "Torch Ya Inner Flame" Then "Light Up Ya Face" Like "Candles In A Pumpkin"..!! (6)

Winner= Kaos