PDA

View Full Version : Damien vs Sirius

Saint
01-26-2018, 03:51 AM
Damien:
Profe55io: he forgot the part where i said "some of them are really good though"
^LOL

Okay Sirius aka Kawn Flixx aka Nun Chux....Kobe Bryant Has A Message For You.....

http://fileserv8.soundclick.com/images/v/song/virtuosick+specialdelivery2.gif

Time To End It Here, This Guy I'll Just Wreck...Take Your Pride In A Sec...Since He Like Makin Smart Ass Comments? D'll ‘Blow Kawns Voicebox Thru His Throat’ Now He Really “Talkin Out The Side Of His Neck”
This Cats Done, I'm Leavin You Flat Son...Best Of The Best, We Had A Battle? Answer Ducked Me (http://holla-front.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51087)...No, Not The Fat One (http://holla-front.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53555) !! (And Sir)

...1,2 Omen's Comin For You.....

Beatin Me? I'm Endin Ya Dream...My Verse Has An Ill And Riveting Scheme...Set To Murder, Sailors'll Witness You “Pass, Away” Like ‘QBs Of The Visiting Team’
‘Not Firing Nun From Soap Operas’ But I'm ‘Droppin Him From Stories’...This Is Gettin Gory...Kawn Wishin To Be Brewin Him Some Glory But He's A “Laugh-N-Stock” Like ‘Chris Rock Doin Inventory’
This Fag Right Here Is Sterile, Far As Sailors? Fuckin Lames, Alot Of Them In Peril...Use Guns? Nah He'd Be ‘Last To Fire’ That Explains Why Kawn Is At “The Bottom Of The Barrel” (R.I.P.)
Losing Will Make This Dork Frown, Slam Him To The Floor, The Torque? Down... Terminate Kawn? Hell Yeah..‘I'm A Sir-Ender’ Like “Brits Did At York Town” (Surrender)

kurnalflowz (9:03:31 PM): let's try make this HOF maybe

HA!

3,4 Your Mothers Gonna Grieve More....

Punches Are Wack, Bet You Wish Your Consistence Was Better, Leave Him Hangin On For: “Dear Life,” Like He Was ‘Writing His Existence A Letter’ (Kay Oh)
PG Stopped Ya Whole Clique...Droppin Foes Quick, If He's Elevated? Prolly Readin My Verses Got This Hoe Sick....And WTF Son, So Many ‘Bars Surroundin Ya Lines’ I Wouldnt Be Surprised If Ya ‘Verse Was Claustrophobic (http://www.holla-front.com/forum/showpost.php?p=981091&postcount=3)’ !! (|Ouch|)
Bruises? Givin Ya Ribs A Ton...Just Face It Kid, I Won And You Have ‘No Chance Of Beatin Me’, Need ‘Eminem By Your Side’....Guess The ‘Odds Are Slim-To-Nun’
Ya Squad? I'll Rid...Blades Scar This Kid...Me Trying Against A Herb? Might As Well Be ‘Allah Bettin On Logic’.....“God Four Bid” (blaow)

*Cracks Knuckles* Lets Get A Little Complex Shall We? *Ahem*

Have You Chokin From Congestion...You Havin Skill Is Totally In Question...I'll Carve Ya Stomach Open...Write "How To Improve?" On His Insides And Leave Him “Open To Suggestion”
Your ‘Goose Is Cooked’ So Use Bird Skin As A Blanket And ‘Duck Fir Cover’ , Omen The Type That'll ‘Shove A Burning Torch Down Kawns Throat’ Then ‘Poke Air Holes Through Out His Body’ To Let ‘Sir-Vent’ Without ‘Help From Butlers’ (WOW)
Embracin Ya Fears...British Folk? Just A Nation Of Queers...If You Even Get One Vote It'll Be From Relations With Peers But Kawns Gonna Lose So Badly Even His Crew'll ‘Go Up-Side His Head’ Like The ‘Location Of Ears’
Shots Go Thru Ya Lung...Wouldnt ‘Amount To Shit’ If You Were `Molding Your Dung’ ‘Close Pankcake Toppins’...This Loss'll ‘Shut Sir Up’ And Be Like ‘Masturbating Using Your Mouth Instead Of Penis’ The Way I Have Him “Holdin His Tongue” (Oh Shit!)
I'm ‘Pullin Ya Card’ And Now ‘I've Delt Ya’ Fuckin Insane...Watch As I Proceed In ‘Flamin His Nuclei’ So Bad You'd Think I ‘Wanted An Antacid’...Well Now I Got An ‘Alka-Cell-Sir’ (*Gasps*)
All The Ill Heads Laugh At Kawn...Before The Battle We Discuss What This Wanna Be Vet'll Lack...And Shit....You Callin Me Wack? Might As Well Be ‘Racist Kitchen Ware’....Talk About “Pot Callin The Kettle Black”

Whored Truly,
- Best Of The Best

Damien's Retains His Title Via K.O.

vs

Sirius:
Whilst Damien’s Re-Wording Logic_4Dub's, Testaments And Braggin Right’s Concepts... Sirius Enters:
Profe55io: im tellin dame that his punches for ur battle suck
Profe55io: wow...
Profe55io: so many lame concepts

And It Begins...

The Duals Begun – Have You Fucked From The First Breath When I Screw Your Lungs..
..This Dude Is Done… It’s Common Sense, You’ll Get The ‘Measure Of My Fists’ With ‘The Rule Of Thumb’..!! (tko)

Best Of Best...MOVE OVER

I’ll Kill You, Promise – Your Verse Is A Lost Hope, As I Drop This Head And Spill The Knowledge..
..This Kid Is Nonsense… I’ll Tie A Noose Round His Neck To Have ‘Omen Hanging Over Me’ Like A ‘Guilty Conscience’..!! (dayum)
Your Under My Drops… I’ll Serve This GOAT And I Ain’t Talking Bout Coming With Chops..
..With Thunderuss Shots - My Punches Leave This Kid Like ‘Breakfast On Boats’, With His ‘Stomache In Knots’..!!
You Ain’t Winning See – Cuz Taking Your Belt Is The Only Time You Got Me Pinned For Three..
..Part Your Chin For Free… Drop Damien As ‘Another One Bites The Dust’ Like ‘Stealing Old Bars From Dynasty’..!!

Dee Oh Min: even if we're both really good I doubt people will vote it HOF just cuz of the fact we're not dyna or jrite or test

-- Maybe It’s Cuz You’re Wack?!

Attack Him With Weapons… How Can Damien Not Fix His Battles? Just Look At His Record..
..Snapping Your Head In - I’ll ‘Break Your Spine At Lunchtime’ And ‘Beat You Back In To/Two Seconds’..!!
Teach You A Lesson… Unbelievable, Cuz If Damien’s Best Of The Best Then I Guess I’m A Legend..
..Start Dissing With Weapons And Kill Your Chance Of A Future By ‘Eliminating D-Generation’ Without ‘Reminiscing On Wrestling’..!!
You Checked In? Want Pity? Naw, The Whole Board Makes This Cat-Walk With A Dressing Committee..
..Testing This Kiddie – Talking Of Dame, I’ll Leave His ‘Tale Between His Legs’ Like ‘Episodes Of Sex In The City’..!!

Personals Over Punches..

Pop Your Spleen – Put You To Rest And Kill You In Your Sleep Just To Drop Your Dreams..
..I’ll Shock With Beamz – How Can He Judge My Skills?… It’s Clear ‘Dame Can’t Vote’ Like The ‘Arabian Democracy’ (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6929801/site/newsweek/)..!!
My Drops Make It Simple… Give His Mind Pins & Needles And Drain His Thoughts Through A Thimble..
..Stop And Just Listen – Deleted His Past Battles So This ‘Head Can Bite His Own Ass’ Like ‘The Ouroboros Symbol’ ( http://www.esoterica.gr/articles/sciences/quantic/ouroboros.jpg )..!!
Nobodies Reading Your Writes… Powerful Punches Shake Your Back And Leave You Meeting Your Spine..
..Your Breathing’ll Dive – Dame’s Verses Are Just ‘Re-Worded Logic Concepts’ How’s That For ‘Speaking The Mind’..!!
Test Your Visions D… I’ll Wave Goodbye To Your Ass And Introduce You To Baggy Jeans, Cuz Your Belts A Mystery..
..Questioning My Free?… I’ll Drop My Battle Verse And Like ‘Your Past FCL Battles’… ‘The Rest Is History’..!!
Visioning Casts… Retiring The Hardcore? Your Title Reign Has Finished Atlast..
..This Bitch Is Wrap… Cuz With The Help Of Precognitions, Omen’s A Thing Of The Past………………