PDA

View Full Version : Token Blacks

For Battling
01-28-2018, 04:58 PM
Why do y’all do this? All too often do I see 1 black guy or girl with a group of whites. What is it with you all that you feel compelled to be an Oreo?

Aero @suth King Karaoke Krucial Th1rt3en

Amen
01-28-2018, 05:09 PM
You scared your girl going to get snatched, yo?

Nick James
01-28-2018, 05:17 PM
If hes gettin money fuck it.. if not then rlly wtf ARE u doin lol

For Battling
01-28-2018, 05:56 PM
Ugh amen why do you do these things

~RustyGunZ~
01-28-2018, 07:29 PM
Suth seems like the type

Karaoke can't make friends regardless of color so he's not really eligible

Inno
01-28-2018, 07:55 PM
There’s always a token.

You could say your lip is a token among normal lips

Chill Phil
01-28-2018, 08:24 PM
Why do y’all do this? All too often do I see 1 black guy or girl with a group of whites. What is it with you all that you feel compelled to be an Oreo?

Aero @suth King Karaoke Krucial Th1rt3en
It doesn't happen by choice. You just connect with a person and then you meet their friends. Next thing you know, you're in a group photo as the only black.

Finnydot
01-28-2018, 09:08 PM
I'm actually usually the token white guy.

For Battling
01-28-2018, 09:54 PM
I'm actually usually the token white guy.

And you’re proud of this? Repulsive isn’t even the word...

Ugh

Finnydot
01-28-2018, 10:31 PM
And you’re proud of this? Repulsive isn’t even the word...

Ugh

Who said anything about proud? I'm just stating facts. Most of my friends that I've been down with for years are black. Honestly, I'm closer with them than my own family in a lot of ways. But you guys are gonna find some way to turn it against me like I'm reaching for Street cred on the internet, when I'm fact it's the opposite. In here you guys were justifying how it's cool to have that one black friend. I'm saying that it's been a very frequent situation in my lifetime where I'm literally the only white person. There have been times when I was one of the only white people living in my whole apartment complex and neighborhood when I was in a house.

For Battling
01-28-2018, 11:07 PM
Someone give him all the cookies

Inno
01-28-2018, 11:30 PM
Who said anything about proud? I'm just stating facts. Most of my friends that I've been down with for years are black. Honestly, I'm closer with them than my own family in a lot of ways. But you guys are gonna find some way to turn it against me like I'm reaching for Street cred on the internet, when I'm fact it's the opposite. In here you guys were justifying how it's cool to have that one black friend. I'm saying that it's been a very frequent situation in my lifetime where I'm literally the only white person. There have been times when I was one of the only white people living in my whole apartment complex and neighborhood when I was in a house.

You know they hate you right ?

King Karaoke
01-29-2018, 12:16 AM
Hi...

I only have 2 white friends. They're not in my immediate circle and I haven't seen them in years. They're cool but they're annoying. One dude feels like he can only talk about hip hop to relate to me. Last time I saw him, the first thing he said was "hey man, that To Pimp a Butterfly album is sooo amazing" The other dude used to hang out with put in work with us. I got mad at him because he was moving reckless. He didn't listen to me and he got jammed up. We were all sweating bullets because we thought he was going to snitch. He didn't. We took him to a reggae club a few times but dude was too awkward. He scared the chicks away. Everyone in my immediate circle is black and they're really on that pan Africanism shit.

Bye...

Amen
01-29-2018, 05:34 AM
Ugh amen why do you do these things

LOL

Enbombz
01-29-2018, 07:43 AM
Look at you all feeling the need to justify hanging round with other races. pull it together fellas.

uh-oh
01-29-2018, 09:09 AM
This thread is strange

Also who has friends wtf

Strikta
01-29-2018, 09:30 AM
Hi...

I only have 2 white friends. They're not in my immediate circle and I haven't seen them in years. They're cool but they're annoying. One dude feels like he can only talk about hip hop to relate to me. Last time I saw him, the first thing he said was "hey man, that To Pimp a Butterfly album is sooo amazing" The other dude used to hang out with put in work with us. I got mad at him because he was moving reckless. He didn't listen to me and he got jammed up. We were all sweating bullets because we thought he was going to snitch. He didn't. We took him to a reggae club a few times but dude was too awkward. He scared the chicks away. Everyone in my immediate circle is black and they're really on that pan Africanism shit.

Bye...

Lol

U woulda snitched tho.

~RustyGunZ~
01-29-2018, 09:44 AM
This thread is strange

Also who has friends wtf

I've got a couple dozen

Amen
01-29-2018, 10:19 AM
Unless they are other jews, no you don't LOL.

Ghost1
01-29-2018, 10:47 AM
I've got a couple dozen

lmao rep

Ghost1
01-29-2018, 10:48 AM
This thread is strange

Also who has friends wtf

LOL gone

Orc
01-29-2018, 11:29 AM
the majority of american white people give white people as a whole a bad name

Amen
01-29-2018, 11:47 AM

Same for blacks.

Main racial issues in this country. Black Americans feel entitled and white people on a high horse and have a similar sense of entitlement.

I say we all put the racial shit behind us and move forward and be happy and love one another.

#WorldPeace

Suthaveli
01-29-2018, 11:56 AM
Suth seems like the type

Karaoke can't make friends regardless of color so he's not really eligible

I hv white friends, especially because of netwrking. Most associates. But u're nt going to catch me being a token, lol.
Hv to hv a few blk people around before I'm coo w.being there. Or atleast my fiancee.

I refuse to be in places like dundalk & hampden for long periods of time. Moe Jetts can confirm the atmosphere in these areas.

Suthaveli
01-29-2018, 11:56 AM

Facts

Suthaveli
01-29-2018, 12:00 PM
I remember visting my ex up penn state & when i was going to Bucknell. Some of those parts in Pennsylvania, would've swore i was south. Smh.

But Boston.Is.The.Worst.

Amen
01-29-2018, 12:23 PM
Yea, some parts in PA feel really southern. Like FARM LAND and shit... Amish nation south PA, for reals. Drove through it going to VA BEACH and felt so violated when every amish looking faggot would stare at me like I was a fucking Martian and they have never seen a wealthy latino before LOL...

King Karaoke
01-29-2018, 12:38 PM
Hi...

Same for blacks.

Black Americans feel entitled

Only white washed Hispanics/latinos believe this.
Americans feel entitled to shit period.
Im entitled to your bitch tho.

Bye...

Amen
01-29-2018, 12:49 PM
Nah, I'm thr darkest she ever fucked with.

She don't like dark niggas homie, sorry.

Or else I'd dare you to try and bag her.

You'd never steal a bitch from me playa. I seen what you look like homie, chill LOL...

Lets keep it 100, fam...

King Karaoke
01-29-2018, 12:54 PM
Hi...

That's what she told you...
and we've seen what you look like with your hat off...

Bye...

Amen
01-29-2018, 12:57 PM
Hi...

That's what she told you...
and we've seen what you look like with your hat off...

Bye...

LMAO...

Bald like most normal puerto ricans bro...

Still better looking then you LMAO... Fuck out of here with your matted head, fam.

Orc
01-29-2018, 01:02 PM
I talked to an Amish dude when I was in Central Park in September. He smelled strongly of sweat and asked me where the bathroom was. I was watching some retired police play baseball and they gave me a beer when I mentioned I was from Ireland. I wanted to stay to see the game finish but my girl was not of the same frame of mind. We left shortly after.

This was my experience of Amish America

I was gonna hit you up King Karaoke but I'd stick out like a sore thumb. White, Ireland soccer jersey, Mcgregor accent. You probably wouldn't know what the fuck I was saying anyway

uh-oh
01-29-2018, 01:02 PM
Both you niggas is gay tho so why dont you 69 eachother homos lmao fags hahahahaha

Amen
01-29-2018, 01:03 PM
I talked to an Amish dude when I was in Central Park in September. He smelled strongly of sweat and asked me where the bathroom was. I was watching some retired police play baseball and they gave me a beer when I mentioned I was from Ireland. I wanted to stay to see the game finish but my girl was not of the same frame of mind. We left shortly after.

This was my experience of Amish America

I was gonna hit you up King Karaoke but I'd stick out like a sore thumb. White, Ireland soccer jersey, Mcgregor accent. You probably wouldn't know what the fuck I was saying anyway

You'd fee lat home in downtown Manhattan bro. A lot of Irish from Ireland there and flood the Irish pubs.

uh-oh
01-29-2018, 01:04 PM
That was directed at amen and karaoke but after orcs post it could work for them too

Not really tho im just bored and uninterested in this thread. Nothing else is happening tho.

So i have doomed you all to faggotry.

Amen
01-29-2018, 01:04 PM
Lmfaoooo @uh oh

Enbombz
01-29-2018, 01:08 PM
Same for blacks.

#WorldPeace

same for latino's.

~RustyGunZ~
01-29-2018, 01:33 PM
lmao rep

Thanks for getting the post and being a true member of the site unlike dipshit dicklips

~RustyGunZ~
01-29-2018, 01:35 PM
Nah, I'm thr darkest she ever fucked with.

She don't like dark niggas homie, sorry.

Or else I'd dare you to try and bag her.

You'd never steal a bitch from me playa. I seen what you look like homie, chill LOL...

Lets keep it 100, fam...

Karaoke has never been turned down because he's never made an attempt outside of daydreams

Hes delusional and didn't even pay for a woman when he was alone in the one place in america its legal

He'll die a virgin that never made it to the NC hof

Ghost1
01-29-2018, 01:47 PM
lmao nah but back on the amish did yah know these fucking voodoo worshipping fagots don't pay into social security and medicare and get free healthcare thru sum amish Medicaid network?

just when you think poor minorities are the true enemy A NEW CHALLENGER arives

For Battling
01-29-2018, 01:51 PM
As if

Amen
01-29-2018, 01:51 PM
Wait, amish people worship voodoo?

I thought they were Jahovs LMAO on a much larger scale tho lol... Like Jewish and Hasids.

Ghost1
01-29-2018, 01:53 PM
fuck r u in this thread for u barely qualify as human you disfigured piece of shit

that was for zelph LOL

Ghost1
01-29-2018, 01:55 PM

I thought they were Jahovs LMAO on a much larger scale tho lol... Like Jewish and Hasids.

lmfao man idgaf. this like trynna figure what island of zip town aero famiry immigrated from. no fucks.

Enbombz
01-29-2018, 01:57 PM

You were educated In the 1st world right?

Amen
01-29-2018, 01:59 PM
lmfao man idgaf. this like trynna figure what island of zip town aero famiry immigrated from. no fucks.

Lol, thought you were serious. Had to log in google account quick and research.

Hey EnBombz - eat a dick and stop talking to me. I know your deeply upset about my NBL or TWC predictions which ever it was of me saying Strikta will body you because you aren't the real joog and now you are following me around trying to associate with me.

EAT A DICK BUDDY.

For Battling
01-29-2018, 02:09 PM
Pretty good turnout so far

Top 3:
Uh-oh
Schein
Karaoke

Orc
01-29-2018, 02:13 PM
I spent most of my time on 36th street in the pig and whistle Amen. Irish people go all over the world and then spend their vacations in an Irish bar haha

Amen
01-29-2018, 02:16 PM
I spent most of my time on 36th street in the pig and whistle Amen. Irish people go all over the world and then spend their vacations in an Irish bar haha

this is true.

I just know I have a good friend who's Irish and parents from Ireland and went to a Irish pub with him downtown and couldn't understand a fucking thing during the MAYWEATHER VS MCGREG fight lol...

Felt like I was in Ireland - them bastards can throw the whiskey back too LMAO...

King Karaoke
01-29-2018, 02:58 PM
Karaoke has never been turned down because he's never made an attempt outside of daydreams

Hes delusional and didn't even pay for a woman when he was alone in the one place in america its legal

He'll die a virgin that never made it to the NC hof

Hi...

Ive seen your wife. You might as well be a virgin.

Bye...

~RustyGunZ~
01-29-2018, 04:08 PM
We're talking to each other stop being a weak man and defaulting to talking about my wife

Keep your eyes on mine homie faggot or do they still strike fear into you?

Swear to god I'll make you dissapear like your podcast appearance

Orc
01-29-2018, 04:43 PM
We're talking to each other stop being a weak man and defaulting to talking about my wife

Keep your eyes on mine homie faggot or do they still strike fear into you?

Swear to god I'll make you dissapear like your podcast appearance

Write your verse you're on here all the time and do nothing but talk shit for fuck sake

~RustyGunZ~
01-29-2018, 05:39 PM
Sorry in America we can do what we please to do with our time

For Battling
01-29-2018, 05:40 PM
At least bite some shit and reword it a little bro

Suthaveli
01-29-2018, 08:37 PM
Same for blacks.

Main racial issues in this country. Black Americans feel entitled and white people on a high horse and have a similar sense of entitlement.

I say we all put the racial shit behind us and move forward and be happy and love one another.

#WorldPeace

Understand what u're trying to say, but its hard to be classified as entitled when u hv to wrk 3x as hard to get what whites hv. So nah.

Amen
01-30-2018, 05:09 AM
Understand what u're trying to say, but its hard to be classified as entitled when u hv to wrk 3x as hard to get what whites hv. So nah.

Depends bro.

I know a few black people whom traveled on coast mode through life because their parents were pretty wealthy.

I guess growing up in a poverty stricken area sucks, yes and your statement is accurate as hell... But not all minorities.

Statistics show more minorities then Caucasian for sure tho...

Orc
01-30-2018, 05:38 AM
Sorry in America we can do what we please to do with our time

This was in poor taste man your president is Trump ffs

~RustyGunZ~
01-30-2018, 06:41 AM
This was in poor taste man your president is Trump ffs

#notmypresident