I'll keep when I get home.

Swerve
01-29-2018, 12:37 AM
I liked it a lot man.

Elemental P
01-29-2018, 03:45 AM
https://soundcloud.com/roach-badweather/killing-me-prod-lilboweep

Racking my brain sticking to the same rhyme scheme

U did that song with Genocide I peeped yesterday under ur Bad Weather name? That was a dope collaboration. I'll give u some feedback if you want. Shoot me a PM if u want me to take a listen. I have a sound cloud also if you would wana return the favor, either I'll check it out I was feeling that genocide collab u did too so hoping this be as good

Geno
01-29-2018, 09:59 AM
So when we collabin again.
Or u dead set on battling it out with me instead?

This shit crazy dope tho. Been peeped a bunch of times

Geno
01-29-2018, 10:04 AM
U did that song with Genocide I peeped yesterday under ur Bad Weather name? That was a dope collaboration. I'll give u some feedback if you want. Shoot me a PM if u want me to take a listen. I have a sound cloud also if you would wana return the favor, either I'll check it out I was feeling that genocide collab u did too so hoping this be as good

Me and bw didnt do this together. This is solo bw always was.

But yo. Check my soundcloud and ill follow urs. Whats ur name there.

Listen to Fallen Angel. Beat Prod By Jackel by UrbanGenocide #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/urbangenocide/fallen-angel-beat-prod-by-jackal

Oh not jacking ur thread just want to peep his work.
Ink is just the easiest way to bring him to do it i guess idk

dull boy
01-29-2018, 10:25 AM
Cool.

Needs another verse.

Geno
01-29-2018, 10:28 AM
Peeped again. This shit really sope.yo.. You put some.serious syllables together here and spared no content. Shit was ill. Nice phil

Ghost1
01-29-2018, 10:45 AM
fire

Amen
01-29-2018, 04:54 PM
fire.

definitely needs a full track..

Enbombz
01-29-2018, 05:27 PM
this was pretty dope dude.

uh-oh
01-29-2018, 07:39 PM
i liked it for what it was and this got a solid reception by the nc'ers

my only critique is just how you are rapping it sounds robotic and unnatural to me. not terribly, but its the main thing i always criticize when i hear something from a forum post. its very thought out and well written.

and to reiterate it because i know from my personal experience of trying to rap, when i'd write something i'd write it to read the way i want it to flow. so as im writing and hearing the beat i'm going over and over it until im imprinting it into my brain, but i imprint it the way i read it over the spontaneousness of how it came to me in the first place.

so while it flows and fits the beat it isn't natural

while this isn't a HEINOUS example of that it does stick out to me but i do also tend to listen for that.

if metaphors help picture a mechanic of some sort whose buddy brings over some dope car. he's proud of it and you are like yea man this is dopeeee. and he revs it and lets it idle and is like, man this thing sounds amazing right, but with your trained ear you hear a slight minor ticking. and you know something is off, but everyone else just hears a beasty motor in a beasty car

fix the tick danielson

<3

also i listened to this once when you initially posted it and wrote this reply basically a day later having not listened again.

i will listen again though. soon.

Amen
01-30-2018, 05:42 AM
my only critique is just how you are rapping it sounds robotic and unnatural to me. not terribly, but its the main thing i always criticize when i hear something from a forum post. its very thought out and well written..

That's him tho. If you actually listen to his other tracks, it's the same thing. I said this a while ago when he posted a few tracks but learned to accept it for what it is because it seems to be his style...

Geno
01-30-2018, 09:38 AM
I think ibe gotten better at wat uhoh is talking about. And bw has to. This is just an older track if i remember right

Amen
01-30-2018, 10:02 AM
I think ibe gotten better at wat uhoh is talking about. And bw has to. This is just an older track if i remember right

You aren't as monotone and robotic sounding tho and more fluent with your flow and delivery... Just seems more natural from you.

No hate to BW - he's just the monotonish type, I guess... Even when in the pod cast - he seemed the same way so I'm guessing it's just his persona...

Geno
01-30-2018, 10:20 AM
That's him tho. If you actually listen to his other tracks, it's the same thing. I said this a while ago when he posted a few tracks but learned to accept it for what it is because it seems to be his style...

Ya

uh-oh
01-30-2018, 12:05 PM
Neither of you are helping him.

WRATH
01-30-2018, 12:54 PM
Shits hot. It deserves to be a full song.

Geno
01-30-2018, 03:32 PM
Neither of you are helping him.

Trust me. Phills whole demeanor changed on the fuckbrkfst album. He went nuts on it and didnt sound robotuc to me. Idk. I think we need to start collabin again. He seems to be avoiding that topic tho. Im saying.. Idk what u think of me as ur boy these days. But we could still drop gems.

ill nik-A
01-30-2018, 06:08 PM
This is good, man.

Geno
01-30-2018, 07:01 PM
For those of you think hes a robot.. Yo. Go listen to this heathenz verse he did. Wtffffff. Such ferocity. Its in the fck brkfst catalogue. Go tonthat link in that thread listen and comment back. Fucking Ape Shit

uh-oh
01-30-2018, 07:48 PM
i want to clarify that i don't think its overbearingly blatant

i tried to put it with the mechanic metaphor, that its there if you know to look for it.

and i don't want it to seem like i think this or any of bw's work is terrible because of it. thats my only critique of his work from a rap mechanics standpoint

if i were to critique my own work i would pinpoint various things for example.

im just trying to point out what could be tightened up, but i don't know how to fix it. lol.

Chill Phil
01-30-2018, 11:49 PM
Shit, I forgot I posted this joint. Thanks for taking a listen if you did.

Yeah, uh oh...I think you listen on a different level, being a production guy and all. Maybe one day I'll do something you can turn your brain off and enjoy.

Lol Geno, I remember we talked briefly about recording heathens and I said I sounded possessed. Truth is I woke up from a drunken nap on Dino's couch and rolled into the booth. Shit came out pretty nice sounding though. I wish I sounded like that all the time.

Geno
01-31-2018, 09:14 AM
I remember this. Makes sense. I rly.fucked that simon says beat over. Damn i was drunk not.feeling myself at all

Chill Phil
01-31-2018, 03:29 PM
I listened that fck brkfst project at work last night. I miss the atmosphere

Geno
01-31-2018, 06:38 PM
Ya. Good times man. Fuck. Me2