PDA

View Full Version : WBL Magazine (15th October 2005 - Last Ever Old WBL Mag)

KempoMRK
02-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Not a phat week

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/4139/johnhensley3vm.jpg

the same week John Hensley proved he’s not fat.

ehhhhh. I got headaches reading some of the matches this week, some even made me wanna slit my wrist but I still managed to get the mag done. Special thanks to classick and mets though for helping out this week. ClasSick did a interview and Mets did the power rankings and Look out sections in the mag. For real though a lot of you need to up your game. Some seem to not be trying, others seem to not care or whatever. But this week I struggled to find 10 top punches, and even some of the top 10 were forced in there, they wouldn’t normally go there. I’m sure a lot of you will bitch, but fuck it that’s expected. For real though, ya need to start dropping fire, and not just enough to win. Look at butler, hes not in the league but hes a great example, it doesn’t matter who he faces he always drops the same. Whether its against a newb or a vet, he’ll drop his best, unless hes too high to or some shit. Just up your game people, please.

ARMZ and John Hensley went at it this week in a pic match in the contendership. It was a pretty one sided match. ARMZ didn’t seem to try or whatever the case may be. But I didn’t like his verse at all. Some people did, others didn’t, I was one of the ones that didn’t. I don’t know what he was thinking when he posted his verse but he must have been high or drunk. Hensley took this mad easy, it was one sided. Hensley now goes to the championship match to face pharaohe def, the man who took the belt from him in the first place.

Pharoahe def is still the WBL Champion, Azrael no showed the champ match, he did want to post after the deadline but both of them didn’t reach an agreement and now pharaohe def has to face the man who wants his title back, Mr. John Hensley, who finally proved he wasn’t fat in his battle with ARMZ this week.

Nig plz and standard artist had a very annoying battle this week, not annoying to the voters but to the mod. It was the most annoying battler ever in the history of the WBL for the WBL mods. Everytime one of us checked this battle, there was tons of freeposts that needed to be deleted. This battle ended up with miles of deleted posts in between each post. Nig plz ended up winning this by a lot of votes. He could have taken the win way before the match was over since standard artist edited his verse after a few votes had been made, but nig plz said no, don’t do him. He wanted to actually beat standard artist and that’s exactly what he ended up doing.

Some of these battles were ugly

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8172/jamal9qz.jpg

Yes even uglier than Jamal and his ginger ass.

Reviews

1. Pharaohe Def (9-1) vs. 2. Azrael (9-2)
Azrael didn’t show and pharaohe posted a no show verse so he got the no show win. The champ got a pretty easy win this week, but next week he may be in trouble since he faces the man who he took the belt from, who underestimated him the first time.

3. John Hensley (8-1) vs. 4. ARMZ (8-3)
ARMZ didn’t bring the heat here. He had too many simple lines that just didn’t do damage, hens didn’t drop his best either, but he still had enough to beat what ARMZ brought to the table. Both decided to do a pic battle and Hensley used the pic way better than how ARMZ used it. Hensley won and goes to the championship.

5. standard artist (4-1) vs. 6. nig plz (4-0)
Standard had a cool verse, it wasn’t what he usually posts though, not what I’ve seen from him in the past, nig plz was more consistent here and came harder. Seems like standard underestimated nig plz even after seeing his verse, guess he didn’t think much of it, but it was better than what stan posted, and the votes showed that. This battle was annoying as fuck though, wbl mods had to constantly delete freeposting, bitching and everything else that could go wrong in a battle. But it was still an interesting battle that had a lot of shit happening in it. Nig plz ended up coming out on top. Im curious as to who his alias is now, I wont start any rumors, even though there are a few flying around, I just hope he isn’t guile or spit that lol. But yes, nig plz came out on top and heads to the contendership match.

7. Mufffy (11-6) vs. 8. Deacon Spray (4-1)
Mufffy no showed, deacon spray got the no show win.

9. Aces Full (8-4) vs. 10. BashedWrain (4-0)
Decent battle I guess. Bashed had some ish that didn’t really work, had some decent shit but not enough, the only kinda stand out lines were in aces full’s verse, which is the reason aces full ended up winning this. At the end it was a tie and I had to break the tie and I gave it to aces for the reasons I already stated. Aces Full moves up the ranks to face timevirus.

11. Cabinet Alumni (4-0) vs. 12. De-Star (4-0)
This battle was a lot closer than the votes showed. Cab’s wording wasn’t good here again, but he still had a lot of decent shit, just like de-star did.. De star took it in the end, the voters just felt his shit more. Could have gone either way though. Someone had to get their perfect record ruined though, and that someone was cabinet here.

13. Mets (24-9) vs. 14. Yung Impression (4-3)
Mets didn’t try and beat the hell out of yung impression anyways. Yung just wasn’t doing ish here, he had some bad wording with some ehhh concepts, not too bad though. He just wasn’t doing damage, mets had more than enough to take this battle with ease. This was one sided as fuck. Mets moves up the ranks.

15. Ryan Dooley (4-2) vs. 16. poEAT (4-2)
Not a bad battle, not too good either, but Dooley was better here, had some played concepts and some decent shit, but he had enough to beat what poEAT brang to the table. PoEAT just seemed to really be struggling this week, while Dooley still seems rusty. But Dooley moves up in the rankings.

17. Courtesy (3-1) vs. 18. Sin City (14-15)
Courtesy was about to win this battle until he was caught biting. CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT LINES COURTESY BIT, but yea Courtesy was DQ’d for biting and Sin City was given the win. Sin moves up the ranks, he better thank his lucky stars that court was caught biting though lol.

19. asphyxia (5-5) vs. 20. 9th Degree (3-1)
Asphyxia no showed so 9th degree got the no show win.

21. Mr. Key (3-2) vs. 22. Mercules (10-7)
Mr key had better stuff here, merc had a couple of decent lines, not enough though. Key had a couple of cool and decent shit, just more stuff that hit than mercules. Merc didn’t bring it, actually mercules had 8 nameplay lines in a 12 line verse which is crazy.. I mean if it was a key style battle I’d understand but not for a league battle.. Heck no.. anyways key took this .. The votes were close though.

23. Mahatma (3-0) vs. 24. J.Q. (3-1)
This battle was real close and sadly only got a couple of votes, but yea J.Q. was a bit better here. His punches did more damage, not all of them did damage though, both had their share of weak lines, and there wasn’t really anything that stood out in this battle, but J.Q. ended up taking it with the consistency, even though neither was consistent.

25. CMC (8-7) vs. 26. E Tha Real (3-0)
Hmmm both had a couple of decent lines here, e tha real was just a bit more consistent, not really a battle I enjoyed reading but still, e tha real did enough to win this, It was kinda close though. Both seemed to have had an off week this week. But yea E Tha real wins and moves on up the ranks.

27. Phryme (8-7) vs. 28. Bad Intentionz (3-0)
I didnt feel bad here, he had concepts and lines that just werent doing it for me, phryme had a few good lines.. and took it pretty easy with them.. just better wording and better harder hitting punches, kinda one sided IMO. Bad did get a couple of votes though somehow, but yea phryme ended up winning.

29. Denton D (3-1) vs. 30. mike v (3-1)
Mike didn’t come strong, had some decent shit, not enough.,. Denton also had some decent shit and more of it. Not a good battle here, decent still though. Denton was better. He edged it by a bit, it could have gone either way. But denton ended up taking it. He moves up.

31. Alamo (2-0) vs. 32. Barz (2-2)
DOUBLE NO SHOW

33. clevelandfinest (2-3) vs. 34. Rory O'Shay (2-0)
Rory was better, Cleveland has a decent verse, hes getting better, still not enough to win though. Rory got this, just a better verse with better punches and fresher concepts.. Rory moves up the ranks.

35. Jae Stoopz (2-0) vs. 36. Jay Walker (2-0)
Stoopz no showed and jay walker got the no show win.

37. D.V.8 (2-1) vs. 38. SIXSHOT (1-1)
Decent battle, both had a couple of decent lines, six shot was better. It was pretty obvious six took this, D.V.8’s punches just weren’t doing much damage, six hit harder throughout his verse and brought more. Six got the win.

39. R.I.P (1-2) vs. 40. Dirty Twist (4-5)
R.I.P. no showed and Twist got the no show win.

41. Savir (1-0) vs. 42. the segway. (1-0)
Segway no showed and Savir got the no show win.

43. Mynd_Trickz (1-0) vs. 44. iLL-F-X (1-0)
Both got an extention, iLL FX decided to post a no show verse since he didn’t expect mynd to show, but he did, and didn’t really bring much to the table, but managed to beat a no show verse by a little lol. ILL FX should have posted a real verse, he fucked up and he payed for it. Mynd trickz got the win.

45. -king david- (2-2) vs. 46. ghostlike (2-1)
Ghostlike took this easy, king david dropped weak. Nothing I liked in his verse, ghost had some cool and decent lines, more than enough to win this, very one sided battle. I don’t know how king david even got a single vote, wtf is wrong with people. Are they blind these days? Anyways, ghost took this easy as fuck.

47. Nikkles (2-1) vs. 48. Kicks (1-1)
Nikkles didn’t do too good here, has some decent shit, but he wasn’t as decent as kicks was. Kicks didn’t have a verse that was too good either but he was way better than nikkles was here.

49. bill lauden (1-1) vs. 50. Pharric (2-4)
Pretty close and cool little battle here, pharric had some cool lines that landed, but bill was a bit more consistent and ended up winning because of that. Kinda could have gone either way, but people felt bill’s style and punches more. Pharric still managed to get a vote or two for him though. Bill moves up the ranks.

51. MR.PRICE (1-0) vs. 52. MoLnEeF (1-0)
Price dropped pretty bad, hes still stuck in 2001, he needs to wake up and realize 4 years have passed already.. He needs to seriously up his game. I mean, yea 2001 keys are cool, but they don’t win in 2005.. Lol.. Heck they prolly didn’t win in 2001, I mean they did, but not his. Anyways mol took this easy. It wasn’t a good battle and it was one sided as fuck.

53. ToTwoToo (1-5) vs. 54. Odd Thomas (1-2)
This battle was weird, I thought ToTwoToo won, I liked more of his stuff, even though I wasn’t feeling this battle. But for somre reason odd Thomas ended up winning, seems people liked his flow more, his TTT’s punches were better so I don’t see wtf people were thinking when they voted, anyways Odd Thomas got more votes so Odd Thomas won.

55. KareLess (1-1) vs. 56. $howcase (1-1)
KareLess no showed and $howcase got the no show win.

57. L.I. (1-1) vs. 58. t(*.*t) (0-1)
L.I. No showed and t(*.*t) got the no show win.

59. Logik (0-2) vs. 60. Bricks Build (0-2)
Bricks Build no showed and Logik won by a no show.

61. Si-Borg (0-0) vs. 62. The Janitor (0-0)
Si Borg took this by a lot, he was way better than janitor. Pretty one sided battle, si was consistent with a lot of decent stuff, nothing much to say here really, janitor didn’t post good, wasn’t really an interesting battle, but nevertheless it was more than obvious that si borg won this easy as fuck.

63. Tony The Tiger (0-0) vs. 64. danzeiL (0-0)
This battled wasn’t good but danzeiL did have a better verse, he wasn’t as weak as tony the tiger was, I don’t know who tony the tiger’s alias is but whoever it is it got told the truth in this battle when it came to the votes, he really did lose, and if I were him I’d be feeling mad sad right now lol. Danzeil moves up the ranks.

65. name goes here (0-0) vs. 66. Chief Of Staff (0-0)
Name goes here no showed and Chief Of Staff got the win.

67. extra (0-0) vs. 68. Saul Goode (0-0)
Extra no showed and Saul Goode got the no show win.

69. Smart-Alex (0-0) vs. 70. Inquirin mindz (0-0)
Inquirin mindz no showed and Smart-Alex got the no show win.

This throwback battle makes this weeks battles look stupid

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/706/kae33vw.png

Almost as much as Ex-Kal looks there

WBL Throwback Battle
butler vs John Hensley (12-16-2004)

butler

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hensley
how the fuck you not gonna drop your links in our RBL battle? shit man, you had me.

look johnny,

Why ur here? i don't know. But I think ya horrible duke.
last week impressed me..
Till i remembered that i'v flawlessed that dood.
Ya losin now. Why wait to bomb on this nig?
shit it would take a 6am Butler verse for ill to dawn on this kid.
Ya not hot John. My mean streaks colder.
i'll bring ya career to a holt.
that could prolly re-ceive for Marc Bulger
'n yea u beat me on RM. Maybe this won't be no different.
But it ain't likely i won't vote twice in a row.. now is it?
prolly not. Nigga. I suggest you hang ya cliché style up
it's not that ya punches don't Lan, shit. Their barely dial-up.
To be honest John? Your an rbl clone aight dood?
why don't u bounce.
i'll even shove the club doors behind you.
as for ya "gangsta, thug" lines. Homie, i'm rapin em' all.
Yea u kno doods who entered pin. Tryna make a withdrawl
The props u get for ya corny wordplay? John won't be gettin here
cuz the Globe's divided by Terror. An all i see in Hemisphere.
Go get a girl. Cocksucker. ur like a cumload holder.
their blamin sperm for mass genocide on ya last throat culture.
Ya click Regime is like the illest crew line.
^^minus the fact,
i'v beaten Resen, Red Dye...oh, an Chee two times.
Make sure you never do audio. Cuz ya crap ain't too vicious
the day you post a tuneup.
Autobody shops'll lose business.
^^G'head. Diss my 3-line style. I'm darin' you to.
Only reason i used it. Was to prove i do it, better than you.
Ya hype is gone. My piece'll stomp this pawn.
b-boys'll think i'm orderin' pizza, the way i'll str8up Pappa John.

good luck,
snotnoze.

vs.

John Hensley

so many damn lines. lol.
---------------------------------

JUST FOR YOU:

I'll leave w/ out a scratch....but i got to spoil it.
Only time John got bloodied
...is when this fag gets off the toilet.
I'ma call you a trick. u know i aint playin around.
I mean it, Straight up....so you should stay on the ground.
Let's talk cash, i got it, and i got greed...ya know.
But the only loot you touched...kicked your ass 2 weeks ago.
Butler murders kids. knocks em' on the floor with lines.
I admit, i seen ya clean house..
...right after u washed my dishes and poured my wine.
Your rhymes? you know they don't connect.
I'll leave ya tongue-tied.
when i rip it out, and tie a bow around ya neck.
So fuck ya out-fit. fag swears he's tough.
I'd beat you into shape, but you're already square enough.
Unprepared? ya fucked. just let me handle this.
Butler reached the door of greatness?....
...nah, he's just there to answer it.
Dropped you at RBL. still this kid'll just start shit.
So i'll give him a pear of losses..
..then hang him from a tree durin the middle of harvest.
Do i deal? nah, i'm the cat that'll stop the highs.
I DO got dope in a plastic baggy....but it's black and body-sized.
Richard says ya nice. but ya rhymes get tossed.
He says your the master of Miss-Direction...
...cuz ur punches always wind up Lost.
You gettin dropped kid, you ain't half as mean.
You'll hit the ground...like ya girl when she's on a trampoline.
^^I prefer average chicks. and it's true what i write.
I say fuck a fat bitch.....and you really do every night.
Butler, i follow the rules.. and this hoes the worst.
They say: don't wait for your opponent to drop...
...but you were on the ground before i wrote my verse.

Winner = butler

Ehhh no hot punches this week.

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img489.imageshack.us/img489/2897/monksgirl1iy.jpg

Not even close to Monk’s girl.

Top 11 punches of the week
Get ya game up people. I wasn’t feeling a lot this week, blaaa. Top 10, and even the top 11 aren’t top 11 this week.. So fuck off.

with your high chlorestrol, you need exercise its fall
dont be scared, walks only kill in a game of baseball
11. Roger Glocks vs. De-Star

Fashion trends.. they can get scary when ur older.
Can’t see his Livestrong band...
.. cuz this thin bitch hasta wear it on his shoulder.
10. John Hensley vs. ARMZ

u neva had a bitch ora chick who's down ..
shit, uve had a single file so long ..it would make every hallway in school proud
9. Mets vs. Yung Impression

you ain't as hard as you try to be...i devour you cats...
well if Cabnets can throw punches...watch this Counter attack...
8. De-Star vs. Cabinet Alumni

I see ya goin for it with ya hat cocked.
And you woulda pulled it off..
.. except there’s a fucking FOREST in the backdrop.
7. John Hensley vs. ARMZ

all u who hate rbl voting. this is gonna hurt ya heart
when everybody's callin tha wackest verse of tha week a work of Art
6. nig plz vs. standard artist

SA's the writer that will have you ina slump buddy.
lets just call ya verse Chers mouth.. cuz we all know it sucked, Sonny
5. Standard Artist vs. nig plz

Talk about pale.. Man, I’m being honest and direct.
It took me a good 5 minutes..
.. to see that was an undershirt and not the bottom of your neck.
4. John Hensley vs. ARMZ

how'd armz get tha #1 punch allah? shit's really a wonder man
i compare it ta tha wbl talent pool.. tha way nobody under stand
3. nig plz vs. standard artist

Your man got shades on his head.. must be dumber than shit.
One look at you and it’s pretty fuckin obvious there’s no sun where you live.
2. John Hensley vs. ARMZ

and u act like ur a gangster. i would say tha plan's ta snitch
but tha league's full'a writers. so we already know stanza, bitch
1. nig plz vs. standard artist

This was a battle was kinda strong

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img474.imageshack.us/img474/5461/idk0156ie.jpg

Unlike Damage and his fruity self.

Battle of the Week
nig plz vs. Standard Artist

nig plz

spin that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by standard artist
heaters buckin. ya kickin queer shit.
my gat won't put you in a better mood.. but it'll lift ya spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv`nor
nigga's down an out , hope ? i kill it
then blow ya soul through ya skull

jus to lift ya spirits .

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...aise+spi rits (https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717/http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174241&page=1&highlight=raise+spirits)
that's pathetic. if u wanna be down i can help with tha lead
saw u had no lines worth reusing. so u picked someone else's instead
i win battles cuz of writers voting. they know i'm sick with tha punch
u win battles for tha same reason.. except with 'dick' on tha front
how'd armz get tha #1 punch allah? shit's really a wonder man
i compare it ta tha wbl talent pool.. tha way nobody under stand
ur not feared by heads n ur a bitch = stuff that many say
but did u hear about ur respect? nevermind. it was nothin anyway
i hate ta bring up ur sex life but u shouldn't rave at all doc
when this fag mentions his dick girls tell him ta save tha small talk
all u who hate rbl voting. this is gonna hurt ya heart
when everybody's callin tha wackest verse of tha week a work of Art
dope lines? u ain't got many. stop actin like ur hot plenty
when u no showed vs. tha only guy with a losing record in tha top 20
u say ur ouch's cousin? sure. i'ma make every one understand me
either ur him..
..or duckin important battles n bad spelling runs in tha family

Quote:
Originally Posted by standard artist to Ages
i'm just crowing on you. my cousin jermaine told me about you awhile ago.

now i really hope it's u jermaine. i'll get vicious if u step
it's pretty bad being ouch..
..it's a lot worse talkin ta ur fam about bitches on tha net
and u act like ur a gangster. i would say tha plan's ta snitch
but tha league's full'a writers. so we already know stanza, bitch

damn.

vs.

standard artist

how can someone so wack,
be so fuckin cocky? theres still some help.
you can show-boat all you want. but yacht-uh go kill yourself.
he turns half truths, into fake personals. we bored? yes.
no 7th inning in history could ever compare to your stretch.
yousa blatant scam. nig's the fakest, damn.
so ima leave this bitch hangin'.. like I didnt shake his hand.
we 2 battles from bein champ. ya weak n slender.
i'll just call you Peter Manfredo....cuz you'll never be the Contender.
my gun does good deeds. I admit ya no coward dude.
nigs guts is his greatest quality. my nines bringin the best outta u.
SA's the writer that will have you ina slump buddy.
lets just call ya verse Chers mouth.. cuz we all know it sucked, Sonny.
stan amazes. verse of the week 3x. see g's.
only reason this clown is holding records is cuz he can't afford CD's.
listen. you better sprint when the lead spits.
my fist won't force you to leave......but it'll make your head split.
ima real opponent everyones said you'll choke.
I could talk like a hick and i'd reckon e-thing you've EVER wrote.
I'M SONNING YOU. the win is clenched clown.
but atleast that Fathers day card ya sent me is starting to make sense now.
thinking you'd win was a joke. ya just talk shit.
i'd say you went insane in this battle.. cuz man you've really lost it.

Winner = nig plz

No shows suck

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/9270/agesandfriends7qd.jpg

Kinda like Ages and her friends, but they suck something else.

no show shine (x6)
Deacon Spray

Man..I'll end your day and cleft you b/c ur wack,
U got the best wordplay since Dyna left? Damn, when's he coming back?!?
Returning vet? Well I don't like ya steez.
You don't live up to the Hype, but you belong in that league.
I'll pull a G stance, bust out the sword and make you sweat
U'll thank me,
when I turn ya record flipped into the best job u can get.
Ya just a novelty act, so u won't reach fame
We only keep M near the title for violent video games
I'm sick, so ya chances are slim
There's only one of me, but I'll several ya limbs.
We all know u wack, plus ya won't make it farther
Dude, you been in so many crewcuts you could become a barber.
Listen punk, you'll always fucking suck g,
You're shit's like drunk tests..one shakey line if ur lucky

Mets

i went 10, match me.

first of all ..

u neva had a bitch ora chick who's down ..
shit, uve had a single file so long ..it would make every hallway in school proud
he's fearin ya burn plus he's nearin tha urn
cuz while im drinkin a Bruschi ...doctors wont ever think of clearin u to return
voters'll say Mets is my guy, so it's best that i try
n for your information <-----that statement dont mean shit ..when i say F YI
battles confuse me but dont lose me ..or roll home
juss let me shine some light on tha playin field ...when i put a hole in ur dome
n while im beatin this bout, i'm seein tha doubt
but on tha real ur record's gonna be straight ..right after i even it out

4-4

Jay Walker

Jae Stoopz..? Stewpid..? OMG it’s over dude
FAGGOT, EVEN YOUR NAME SHOWS I’LL WALK ALL OVER YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allah
35. Jae Stoopz (2-0) vs. 36. Jay Walker (2-0)

Jae is umm, I don’t know.. I havent read his shit or don’t remember it so that means hes not that good lol.. Jay Walker will win this pretty easy.

Its definite pal, you’ve been around a year & you gotta be proud
The way you’ve Managed being nobody, you should be President now
The head with a frown – all the girls in town think ya scum of the earth
Only way you’ll get married be takin her statue from the front of a church
& for what it is worth, I heard you stalk people, ya needa get off em dude
Shit... Stoopz more familiar with net stockings then a fucking prostitute
You’ve lost it, you... should just sign out, cause its dark in the shady soils
Bitch, you pitch a diss so shitty - ya couldn’t even start for the KC Royals

Savir

this dude'll do no damage. & i hit with every hunch
i thought segment to connect...but you manage to miss w/ every punch
thas right this here is mine. to society he's a mime
it's sad...when my VOTING style gets more notarity than your rhymes
& ya text? 's unoriginal n flipped so the crowd'll boo constant
cuz to stand innovation...you actually gotta show em some NEW concepts
ya bland as fuck. puttin us to sleep, so cover ya text, dawg
see, your verses are such a Bohr..they prolly discovered electrons
i'll drop this as a favor. quick shit showin up first
just so i can call you wack..and make a perfect segway for ya verse
thas right playa. i'm spillin guts when i slice wack haters
but please, don't take this to heart..cuz ima need my knife back later
you fuckin joke, can't rhyme...this kids something wack
my ode's impressed the public, you ode them their money back

Smart-Alex

Questions are for fags…….…and this dude questions himself fully
He tried lookin deep inside and found out all Inquirin Minds is pussy
Lets get back to basics…that don’t mean you should read this bum
Always ignore everything Ink’s finger print…that’s a rule of thumb
If this bitch wanted bud……………………...all he’d get is grinds
A baggy of colored plants…had to dye-a-gram for inquiring minds
Chop down your family tree and make bloodlines the aftermath
Now he’s a cut-away…….like that plastic brain in science class
It’s over before it started……….son I’m beating you in silence
This is my house……and now you’re pre-disposed to violence
Show up…wait…don’t…whatever I don’t give 2 shits for free
Unless you return four seconds………like officials did to USC
You need to step ya game up to Smart-Alex….till then it’s over
Like instant replay in baseball...he can’t even challenge a homer
Let me help you man by summarizing most of your content
Well…………….......……..Enquire’s fake and talks a lotta shit

Chief Of Staff

it's over son.. IT'S OVER!

ayo
i spray techs, ya old like tape decks..
ya fate's vexed.. ya life's in jeopardy like Alex Trebek's..
ya soft like latex, the blame is clear..
if this is where.. the wack kats hang then name goes here..
my game severe, i thought u knew this..
u're clueless.. i'll put a spike in ya heart like Tonya Lewis..
u're through bitch, stand on a ledge..
& don't bother gettin mad.. i'll push u over the edge..
so u're the best? & made with graces?..
if so.. TLC'll be pissed cuz we'll be trading spaces..
ya played & tasteless, u're a goner..
i stole ya bitch.. i don't praise her but i stay honor..

pussy ass bitch

Dopest verse of the week is a big deal

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/2034/speech6ym.jpg

But to Speech everything looks big.

Dopest verse of the week
John hensley

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1488/armz8qn9ng.jpg

Tryna be a thug...

I see ya goin for it with ya hat cocked.
And you woulda pulled it off..
.. except there’s a fucking FOREST in the backdrop.
And you talk about guns?!.. this bastards never seen clout.
Oh, let me guess.. you probably just stash em’ in your tree house.
Talk about pale.. Man, I’m being honest and direct.
It took me a good 5 minutes..
.. to see that was an undershirt and not the bottom of your neck.
Your man got shades on his head.. must be dumber than shit.
One look at you and it’s pretty fuckin obvious there’s no sun where you live.
And that ain’t a goatee.. I’m not proceeding with doubt.
It’s actually a shit-stain from that guys asshole when you were eating it out.
Good Lord man.. this pipsqueak is MAD skinny.
Named yourself ARMZ.. to make up for the fact you barely have ANY.
Fashion trends.. they can get scary when ur older.
Can’t see his Livestrong band...
.. cuz this thin bitch hasta wear it on his shoulder.
Onto ya sex life, I know how you get satisfaction.
But it’s pretty sad..
.. When ya gotta get a fat mom DRUNK just to get any action.
You're close with Loot.. him and you keep droppin too.
But shit, you'd at least think SOME of his skill woulda rubbed off on you.
I just ripped you man. There’s no more to report.
But hey.. at least you got those two idiots there for moral support.

Bottom 50 verse of the week
Savir

this dude'll do no damage. & i hit with every hunch
i thought segment to connect...but you manage to miss w/ every punch
thas right this here is mine. to society he's a mime
it's sad...when my VOTING style gets more notarity than your rhymes
& ya text? 's unoriginal n flipped so the crowd'll boo constant
cuz to stand innovation...you actually gotta show em some NEW concepts
ya bland as fuck. puttin us to sleep, so cover ya text, dawg
see, your verses are such a Bohr..they prolly discovered electrons
i'll drop this as a favor. quick shit showin up first
just so i can call you wack..and make a perfect segway for ya verse
thas right playa. i'm spillin guts when i slice wack haters
but please, don't take this to heart..cuz ima need my knife back later
you fuckin joke, can't rhyme...this kids something wack
my ode's impressed the public, you ode them their money back

Whackest verse of the week
MR.PRICE

live from a psyco mind i rifle lines through reality-
to strike this weak scribe squeeze life till his eyes will bleed/
cuz your second this wont be simple you been slow/
your chances are like yow ming beating spudd webb in limbo/
dont make me reach across this screen -
and snatch you like a poltergise/
and playback your awful screams-
for your moms while i'm on tha dyke/
i'll sever you unrecognizable by the reeper/
realizing you aint a writer after i've done beat ya/
your far from in tune /
wit the methods of the star and the moon-
molneef salad gets tossed more than barstools in saloons/
my bars "cruise" like "tom"ahawks and you aint a patriot/
i'll copywrite this, cause your so fake you may end up taken it/
i'll consider that charity-
your shit is so wack is scaring me/
comparing we, is like a bear battl;in a parakeet/
you werent prepared for me dont let the meek record fool ya/
its different readin my past posts-
than when the heats directed to ya/
you aint no lyrisist my lyrics rip through your essence/
Allahs mag will read the first emcee killed it-
but i skipped through the second.

KempoMRK
02-01-2018, 12:57 PM
People use aliases to hide their identity

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/305/madretartedhaha6ee.jpg

Too bad Speech & his friends cant hide their looks.

Interview with nig plz

ClasSick: so nig plz, tell bboys a bit about yaself

nig plz: well, there's not really much ta say without giving my identity away which i don't want ta do yet. i'm jus out ta prove a point really. it'll make sense when i'm finished. that's about all i can tell y'all.

ClasSick: aight aight. so what site do you come from?

nig plz: secret.

ClasSick: ive seen you post qoutes in battles from RB... is it safe to say that you post there at all? or or you gonna remain a total mystery?

nig plz: i'm registered on rb, yes. then again i'm registered on rm and 411hype so that's not sayin much. if you're referring to the quote vs. standard artist, i actually got that from mr. key the week before. but yeah, i'm not tryin ta say too much bout my identity.

ClasSick: what do you think of standard artist editing his verse after the battle was already voted on? i for one would have dq'd him.

nig plz: eh.. i wasn't too concerned about it. i was honestly surprised he got any votes. jus saw mad played concepts.. i want ta win my battles the real way, which is why i gave mercules an extension the week before. i don't consider it winning otherwise.. so i jus requested tha line ta be put back in. but yeah, that was a bitch move fa sure how he waited ta see what tha voters thought was his wackest line. oh well.. good battle ouch. lol.

ClasSick: haha. so you think he's ouch too. =/. so is it safe to say that youve battled on bboys before you were nig plz?

nig plz: chea, he's gotta be ouch. style of punches is exactly tha same.. but i don't get his point for denying it. n yeah, i've battled in tha wbl on another name before nig plz.

ClasSick: you say youve been all over the net on different sites. who are your top 5 current battlers from across the net?

nig plz: hmm. that are currently in a league?

ClasSick: that are active

ClasSick: as in have battled in the past 6 months on a regular basis

nig plz: i gotta say hensley of course, butler when he tries, richard corey, not really feeling anybody from tha rbl unless they're from b-boys, hmm.. young p can be nice with it. can i say shake? yeah, they're mostly from b-boys. resin and frac but i don't know how long it's been since they were active.

ClasSick: cool list. i most def have to say that young p stands out in that list. not that hes not good, but kind of a surprise pick. why him?

nig plz: eh.. i jus think he's underrated. he can come with some nice lines when he tries. beat dooley in tha last ppv. champed tha league on rb i heard.

ClasSick: who do you think on bboys is overrated? who gets more credit than they deserve or have earned?

nig plz: i think armz is pretty overrated personally. tends ta come really bland with no wit.. haven't been feelin him much lately.. hmm. nobody else that's in the league right now. i don't think mets is as dope as others do.. but he's definitely good n can come with some dope lines when he tries so i wouldn't call him underrated.

nig plz: it's jus his style i'm prolly not feelin as much. jus like i don't feel standard artist's as much as some.

ClasSick: whoa.. callin out a few of the more respected heads there.

ClasSick: what are some of the people youve been accused of being?

nig plz: allah n mercules thought i was sezsion.. richard corey thought i was ex-kal.. allah said i had tha same ip as molneef but he didn't think i was him. EDITED BY ALLAH: Allah also thinks I’m Cheemagun

nig plz: someone said i was shake. can't remember who.

ClasSick: are any of them even close to right? Haha

nig plz: nope.

nig plz: but hopefully this'll gain me some respect.

nig plz: that's what i'm out fa.

ClasSick: when are you gonna tell everyone who you are?

nig plz: when i feel like i've made it as far as i can in tha wbl.

nig plz: when i champ it.. if i don't then whe i feel i've peaked.

nig plz: when* .. but my goal's to get tha title.

ClasSick: good luck with that. any last shoutouts or fuck yous you wanna say? anything you wanna get off your chest? any warning shots? nows your chance
nig huh nig plz: thanks. appreciate it. shout outs ta everybody that's actually in tha league n bringing their a-game every week. good job making tha league better. if ur nice with text then sign inta tha wbl.. next ppv is comin up in 2 weeks. nah, no fuck yous really. uh, every body keep voting. it's lookin pretty good.. oh, n give ur opponent a goddamn extension. it's not that big of a deal.

nig plz: n don't complain that this interview sucked. i'm high

nig plz: LOL

ClasSick: haha. aiight then. pzzzzzzzz

Power Rankings
By: Mets

7. ARMZ - if ur just lookin at votes u would thonk that ARMZ got demolished this past week. but after i peeped the battle i couldnt believe that he was losing that bad. im not sayin he won but it was close ..ARMZ can still bring it, he's gettin away from that whole statement punchline thing. i can see the ARMZ of old F'in peeps in tha A the next few week. dude is gonna win the title one day, he's too good not to.

6. standard artist - him and nig plz had the most annoyin battle ever. nig plz pulled it out even though i felt stan won. people feelk strong that he's ouch, either way he's grimey ..some pucnhes are played but i like his style. he should stay at the top until he signs out.

4. nig plz - he beat standard srtist is a crazy match, editing, arguing, deleted posts everywhere i look. the guy is a perfectionist i guess cause he must of deleted his verse 15 times to change it, before stnadrd artist posted of course. he came nice though and got a nice win over a nice head. he's moving to the top, so we'll see if he has what it takes to be the champ.

3. timevirus - big time is witty and original. the dude is a b-boy legend, he's beat most the of the sites best heads. whenever he signs in, he has a chance to be champ. it seems he's always thrown into that big match of the week with nothing on the line and loses by a vote or two. if he stays he'll defintley be aa fixture in the top 10.

2. P Def - dudes been champ on 411 forever, he's been the champ here for like a month. he got a no show win against azrael and decided to stay in the league. he best hens for the title and now he's gotta beat him again to keep it. g/to my man p def.

1. John Hensley - hens is dope and people like him, they like to vote for him. p def beat him in a toss up a few weeks back and he climbed his way back for his rematch. idk many people that beat hens twice so p def has his work cut out for him. should be dope, hens could become the first 4 time wbl champ. wtfuckface.

Watch Out
by Mets

Saul Goode - i like his name alot, with a name like that ..i feel like u have to be good.

savir - he tells it how he sees it, he'll quote like 1 line out of a battle people are callin sick ..i read some of his shit on rapbattles and he can bring come correct. should win some battles.

Imperial - former rbl champ, he's a pretty good head. dude will work his way into the top 20 no doubt. we'll see what happens when he gets up there.

Red Dye - his last match was a loss in the champ match (to me, haha), so he has what it takes to get there. after the rust gets shaken off ..Red should make some noise.

Tyse - Majin is from the old school but adapted well to the new battle seen. he'll hit you with slick punches, maybe something played here and there but majin is smart enough to be dope.

E Tha Real - he was makin noise for awhile, then restarted his record. his verse last week got him the win ..hopefully he can make noise again.

..Nefarious.. - I hear hes nice, only time will tell

Predictions

1. Pharaohe Def (10-1) vs. 2. John Hensley (9-1)
This will be the match in which john Hensley takes the title back. Hes not gonna underestimate def this time, and def knows it, but too bad for def there isn’t anything he can really do about it. Hensley is gonna drop ILL this time, or so he says, I just don’t see pharaohe def beating a real john Hensley verse. Def is good though, but hes losing that belt this week, and if he doesn’t then the man will get mad props and deserve a lot more. Def has to prove that the first time wasn’t a fluke. There arent many heads that have beaten Hensley twice, I think there isn’t even any. But Hensley will win the belt here.

3. nig plz (5-0) vs. 4. Deacon Spray (5-1)
Deacon is cool, he be having decent stuff here and there as I always say, but I don’t see him coming close in this battle. Nig plz is pretty good, and he seems rusty, for his alias that is. Whoever it may be. But he seems to be losing the rust little by little. Regardless, nig plz should take this pretty easy, he has better wording, funnier shit, fresher shit and will just take this. I don’t see nig losing.

5. timevirus (11-4) vs. 6. Aces Full (9-4)
Aces almost lost last week to whoever red dye gave his account away too, but he ended up pulling the w, thanks my tie breaking vote lol. time virus seems to be busy these days which doesn’t let him drop as ill as he wants to but time should still be able to come up with more than enough to beat aces full, aces doesn’t seem to care much these days and I doubt he even thinks he can beat tv. So Im going with timevirus taking this by a lot.

7. De-Star (5-0) vs. 8. Mets (25-9)
De-star already posted his verse, he keyed it as soon as the threads went up, which is what he usually does. I didn’t really like his verse and I know mets can do way better than that, so mets should take this pretty easy. All he needs is one or two dope lines and he’ll take it. The rest of his verse could be filler, it don’t matter. De star should have spent more time on his verse cause he basically handed mets the win.

9. Red Dye (7-4) vs. 10. ARMZ (8-4)
Red dye is rusty judging from his first two battles as bashedwrain, which is when he says the account was his. ARMZ hasn’t been dropping up to potential either, I didn’t feel a single line in his verse last week. So based on their last match. I’m going with Red Dye here pulling the upset. ARMZ hasn’t been dropping the fire I used to see him drop, don’t know what hes been thinking lately. I mean his verse vs. sin city was aight, it had its moment. But the verse with hens was ehh to me. So yea Im going with red dye here, even though hes rusty.

11. Ryan Dooley (5-2) vs. 12. Sin City (15-15)
Sin city got lucky last week. He was losing against courtesy, and then suddenly courtesy was exposed as a biter and was banned from the WBL and DQ’d from the match, but courtesy was about to win. Sin better than his lucky stars he got here lol. Ryan Dooley didn’t drop good last week, his best line was a DK line and that’s played lol. Seen corey do something similar when dissing dark knights and I’ve seen mad different version of the whole donkey kong/dk/decay shit throughout the past few months, heck.. I even think Dooley recycled the line lol.. Regardless this match will be kinda close, especially if Dooley drops like he did last week, but Im still gonna say that Dooley will win this. Maybe last week he didn’t try, but yea Dooley usually is better with wording and has a few stuff worth quoting, sin city is no push over when he tries though, so who knows.. But Im sticking with ryan Dooley taking this.

13. 9th Degree (4-1) vs. 14. standard artist (4-2)
9th degree will win this because I got a feeling standard artist will no show. He thinks he should have won last week, as some of us feel when we lose a certain match. But yea something tells me that standard artist will no show. If he does show though, I don’t see stan losing to 9th, 9th is cool and all, but stan is better when he tries. But like I said 9th degree will win because of standard no showing.

15. Mr. Key (4-2) vs. 16. J.Q. (4-1)
Not really sure here. J.Q. beat mahatma last week, in what some would call an upset, even though mahatma is a topical head. I got a feeling that Mr. Key will take this one, his wording is usual aight and better than J.Q.’s, J.Q. be having a nice flow and all and may win this, but I been feeling Mr. Key more lately. Key should win, especially if J.Q. does a bunch of name plays on him. Please people, stop it with the damn key name plays lol. And stop voting for people who use them haha, they been done to death on this guy.

17. E Tha Real (4-0) vs. 18. Denton D (4-1)
Denton posted kinda weak last week, well not kinda, he did post weak lol. I guess after he saw mike v’s verse he felt like he didn’t have to try and he was right. E tha real I havent been feeling since he won the RBL belt, I mean the last time I felt him was the match in which he won the RBL belt. which has been like a month ago. But I still got a feeling that E Tha Real will take this, unless denton drops like he did vs. fracture a few months back. It could be close, it could be one sided, it all depends on what both of these guys drop, but they both have a lot of potential and could drop nice or ehhh.. So its really anybody’s guess, Im gonna go with e tha real based on their last 2 matches, just felt him a bit more, even though I havent really been feeling him.

19. Rory O'Shay (3-0) vs. 20. Roger Glocks (4-1)
Roger is better than Rory, but Roger has really been struggling with wording stuff lately, he seriously needs to fixed that cause its really holding him back. He wont be able to reach that next level till he words shit better. Rory is decent, but I don’t really feel dude that much. Roger should take this pretty easy unless he half asses, stop half assing, it doesn’t matter who you face, you should also try to drop dope. And roger knows he shouldn’t have ass cause hes lost to ~O~ in the past for doing so lol.. Roger should take this though.

21. Jay Walker (3-0) vs. 22. Savir (2-0)
Savir has gotten dopest verse of the week for the bottom 20 in the past 2 weeks but those verses weren’t dope, they were decent to cool at best, at least his first week verse was, last weeks was kinda decent, but everyone else has just stopped trying or smoking crack or something, but still savir is cool. Jay walker dropped a decent verse last week. This should be personal since both know each other bu judging from their last couple of verse Im gonna say savir should take this, his wording and flow is better. Punches tend to be wittier and shit, but jay could win this, Im picking savir though.

23. SIXSHOT (2-1) vs. 24. Dirty Twist (5-5)
six shot’s verses arent too good. And that name isn’t good at all, especially the caps lol, its annoying as hell to look it. I mean come on dog, out of all the names to pic, six shot?, then again dirty twist isn’t exactly the best name, and twist hasn’t dropped nice in a while, he loves to key his verses mad quick, which sometimes costs him matches. But twist does tend to be better than six shot is.. Twist will win if a few more decent lines than six shot.

25. poEAT (4-3) vs. 26. Mynd_Trickz (2-0)
I didn’t like Mynd_Trickz’s verse last week, ehh.. It just wasn’t good. PoEAT could drop pretty good at times, hes underrated and over looked. His name may be the reason though cause its retarded as fuck. Its really hard to take him serious because of it. But poEAT is way better than mynd is. This will be one sided as hell and an easy win for poEAT.

27. ghostlike (3-1) vs. 28. Kicks (2-1)
Kicks is aight although I havent been feeling him lately. Last week his best line was a magenta line and that shit was played. It still got some props somehow. Anyways ghostlike hasn’t been trying lately, but he should have enough to beat whatever kicks drops, unless kicks really tries, which could make him get the win. But Im gonna stick with ghostlike taking this. Neither have really been doing much lately though.

29. bill lauden (2-1) vs. 30. Pharric (2-5)
Pharric has been doing aight lately, hes elevated a lot. Bill lauden is cool, seems like a topical head though. This will be close and could go either way but bill is a bit better at wording and I think that will be the deciding factor in this battle. Which is why bill should win this.

31. Mercules (10-8) vs. 32. Mahatma (3-1)
I have no idea here, both could drop nice and both could drop ehhh. Im gonna go with mahatma though just cause his pics are sexier than mercules.. It could go either way though. I really don’t know who to pick. Its anybody’s game.

33. MoLnEeF (2-0) vs. 34. CMC (8-8)
CMC’s record is looking horrible, other than that this will be kinda close, mol is rusty and CMC has been elevating, I still think molneef will have enough to beat CMC, but I could see CMC beating molneef, it really all depends on how good or bad both of them drop. Im sticking with molneef based on experience and his record looking better lol.

35. ToTwoToo (2-5) vs. 36. $howcase (2-1)
This could go either way, I don’t like show’s style or wording, ToTwoToo isn’t too good but hes better than showcase is. ToTwoToo shouldn’t have a problem beating showcase even though it may be a bit close.

37. Bad Intentionz (3-1) vs. 38. t(*.*t) (1-1)
Im not sure here. I havent really peeped t(*.*t) , I mean I have, but don’t remember what hes like. I think he was aight though. Bad intentionz is decent at times but hes usually inconsistent. But t(*.*t) should be able to win this by a bit.

39. mike v (3-2) vs. 40. Mcdrinksalot (2-1)
Mike v made a thread talking about how hes pissed about my vote from his match last week and me not voting for him, blaa. I think he also said he wants out the WBL, which means hes gonna no show this week. Oh well, if he no shows he no shows. What can I do. All I did was vote for who I thought won.. , Mcdrinksalot will win this due to mike v no showing.

41. Alamo (2-1) vs. 42. Logik (1-2)
Logik got a win cause his opponent last week no showed or else he wouldn’t even have any wins. I don’t see how anyone that shows can lose to Logik, hes been dropping pretty weak, Alamo should win this. BTW, question for mr. Alamo. Are you the same Alamo that’s currently the RBL champion???, anyways Alamo will win this. Pretty easy too, he doesn’t need much to win.

43. clevelandfinest (2-4) vs. 44. Si-Borg (1-0)
Cleve has been getting better but he still isn’t on si-borg’s level even though si borg is pretty rusty, I got si taking this pretty easy, he has better punches and better flow, pretty much better everything. Si will slowly get back into form. But yep, si-borg will win this easy.

45. D.V.8 (2-2) vs. 46. danzeiL (1-0)
Danzeil is aight and D.V.8 is cool I think, he just needs to drop a bit better and funnier. Im not sure here though, this could go either way and it will all depend on whose style people like more. But Im gonna go with D.V.8 here, but I could see dan taking it too.

47. Chief Of Staff (1-0) vs. 48. Saul Goode (1-0)
I don’t recall seeing any saul goode verses, hes from RB. Hes prolly aight, I don’t know though. Chief of staff is decent judging from last week, he may be nice and just didn’t drop up to his potential due to his opponent no showing, but who knows. I think chief will have enough to win this.

49. Smart-Alex (1-0) vs. 50. -king david- (2-3)
Smart-alex will win this, hes better than king david, I don’t know how king david even has two wins, but hes gonna get his fourth loss this week. Smart alex should take this pretty easy.

51. iLL-F-X (1-1) vs. 52. Nikkles (2-2)
ILL FX should take it, hes prolly pissed about losing last week after posting a no show verse thinking his opponent would no show, but even FX should agree that was a bad move, I mean his opponent asked for an extention he gave it to him, then he posts a verse like 6 hours before the extension ended.. Lol, anyways iLL FX is better than Nikka , FX should take it.

53. MR.PRICE (1-1) vs. 54. The Janitor (0-1)
Last week both got ripped. And not by impressive verses either. This week they get a chance to do the same to each other. Janitors style is better than price’s, price is stuck in 2001 as I said, and he needs to wake up and realize that its 2005 and mad shit has changed. janitor should take it.

55. Jay Cee (0-0) vs. 56. Lesson 101 (0-0)
Not sure here.. don’t know who lesson 101 is and jay cee can be decent at times, ehhh. This could go either way though I guess. Lesson 101 has the upper hand due to being unknown, maybe an alias. Who knows. I’m going with Jay Cee though, but he might lose if he doesn’t try.

57. Exon (0-0) vs. 58. Illist (0-0)
Illist is aight. Exon is better, better wording and punches, funnier shit, and fresher at times. I like exon’s style more and his verses, Illist can be decent and shit at times, but I don’t think he has what it takes to beat exon. Both are from different sites.. Exon should take it with better punches.

59. tyse (0-0) vs. 60. Natural Killa (0-0)
Tyse should take this if he shows, natural killa is from RV, I don’t remember if hes good or bad.. But tyse should take this mad easy if he shows. Something tells me tyse is gonna no show though, so im gonna say natural killa will win because of tyse no showing.

61. Imperial (0-0) vs. 62. Oliver TheNet (0-0)
Oliver isn’t deon, I already told this cat to watch out cause deon has an alias with his name so mad personals to deon will prolly be used against him, but hes not deon aka hotdog. So people stop thinking that, but yea Imperial should take this pretty easy.. Not much else to say here.

63. ReSoNableDoUbT (0-0) vs. 64. Daubs (0-0)
No idea who daubs is, and I don’t really feel resonabledoubt’s verses much, last time I peeped him he was stuck in 2001 and shit, I doubt hes made much change and if he has he still needs to fix some shit.. So yea even though I’ve never seen daubs battle I gotta feeling daubs will win.

65. Yung Impression (0-0) vs. 66. Serb (0-0)
Yung should win this. don’t really know serb

67. Ill-Skripts (0-0) vs. 68. Ink {n} Ish (0-0)
Ink should win, the know the other dude

69. Hiipocroteaz (0-0) vs. 70. METAHphysiKz (0-0)
I have no idea

71. Seph (0-0) vs. 72. ..Nefarious.. (0-0)
..Nefarious.. Will win easy. , seph is decent and ehhh at times.. Bla, nef is good from what I hear, so seph may be in for trouble.

Outro

Up your game people. The only reason Im posting this on Sunday is because of how boring a lot of the battles were, fuck who your facing, just drop nice.. If not for your opponent, do it for the fucking mag. John Hensley, Pharoahe Def, nig plz, ARMZ, Roger Glocks, Mets, Ryan Dooley and many more are doing their thing in the league, theres always room for more dope heads, so if your dope sign up no matter who you are. This league will just keep getting better, so watch out and keep checking the mags for updates, you’ll see. Keep doing ya thing to all in the league. Keep dropping fire, lets see more classic matches. Keep up the good work. The school year has started which means more people signing up. The summer time we had a few heads in the league and shit, but that’s every summer in every league, we now have over 70 heads weekly and with a bunch of nice heads included in the roster.

And for all you fuckers complaining stop complaining and worry about winning your matches. Most of you shouldn’t even be complaining about shit. But yea just worry about winning and let the WBL mods worry about how the leagues ran. This league has been running smooth for a while and it will continue to do so with or without you, that’s goes to anyone who has a problem.

A lot of you that sign up just sign up just to see ya name in a match. Its like you don’t even have the intention to show at times. If you sign up please make sure you fucking show or Im gonna start dealing with no showers really harshly, don’t make me do it. oh and sezsion, butler, dynamix, ouch, classick, fracture, ominus need to sign the fuck up!!!!

so please make next week better

https://web.archive.org/web/20071104205717im_/http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/3748/ages3os.jpgOr like Ages , I might just use my gun.
Written By Allah