PDA

View Full Version : 13th @p0$TLe Vs. Led Poison

Saint
02-03-2018, 03:37 AM
(Battle On HHE)

13th Apostle:

Dear Led Poison,

...........Since '99 I've Had You Duckin' These Gestures; Watched Ya Life Go From Nothing To Never.........Dude You Ain't Fly As A Plane, when I'm Thrusting You Letters That'll Have Led "Shot Down In The First Round" Like "Novice Russian Rouletters"...........

.............here's where the fun begins!

You Know, I'll Hinder And Strain Your Intents.....creating A Hurt So Strong, From The Way I Enter And Phrase Each Sentence;... On the Other Hand, Only time We "Link Led To Victories" Is While Studying A "General's Chain Of Events".................
I'm Hatefully Rancid With Statements In Pamphlets........J's Got Your Soul 'Fukkin With Death' Till It Foretells Of You 'Dating A Manson'; It's Nothing Near Staged, B!tch It Happens, When I "Pop-L" Like Saying "Paper In Spanish"............
I'll Stretch Amigo's Heart And Test His Ego's Art.....Kid, You'll Never Be Good Enough Cuz Only Time "Led's B-4 Rite" Is When "Sketching Dyslexic Bingo Cards".............(think about it....)
I'm Jousting Ya Face; I'll be Honest, Led Puts His 'Life In His Flows'.....But That's Only After He Moved Into A 'House On The Lake'.......While I'm Trekking The Mountains And Plains, To Escavate Punches That'll "Flip Led Quicker" than When I'm 'Bout to Erase'..............
Curse Ya Lungs, And Pause its Procedures.....I'll Chalk Your Demeanor With A 'Hooker's Seduction', And 'Crush Your Whore-moans'......Till it Sends "Led To His Death" While Watching The "Reaper Play Follow The Leader"...............
With Probable Bombs Propelled To leave Your Oculars Stunned, You'll Meet Peter, James, Jesus, And God: But I'm All Within One........Squeeze Heaven To "Manufacture Serenity Balms Behind Your Collar Bones", Just To "Make Peace-cream At The Top Of His Lungs".............(ha, P-scream)

....................and the winner is..........(drum roll)

JRITE......as I 'Chest-ties' The 'Veins Laced To Ya heart' To Withstand My Brutal Cypher; Text Through My Hand's Kung-fu Recital.....Cuz Simply Put, Ya Style 'Won't Support Your Will To Win' Like 'Kickstands On Unicycles'..............
Make The 'Gun Shells Definite With Photographs'....Then 'Cap-sure' That Moment In Time, got My 'Opponent Exploding Obscenities', Cuz His Rhymes Lack While I'm 'Foe-cussed In Mine'....I'll 'Spit A River Down Ya Backbone', Then Say You're "Up Sh!t's Creek" When Ya "Bowel Movements Reverse Through Ya Colon And Spine"...............

WELCOME TO THE HALL OF FAME..........!

Sincerely,
JRite aka tha !3th @p0$TLe

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Led Poison:

....Fam or not.

....no really, stop thinking your kool-as-hell-n-better...how bout u 'tie a roap around a mirror while facing it'...n 'pull-yourself-together!'....,
...since your lame-n-quite-wack. ill burn'a reply...with flames-in-'Rites back'....but heres a thought: say i forced u'da love things...cuz (ill win)...'just-like-that!'
...think u made-it-fagget?...ya words is unseen due'ta greek-like or faded-language. so stop ya shit fam. cuz 'u need a break'... like 'persuaded-damage'
...i cypher da sick. so ill 'draw a circle' or 'graph-a-collar'. u say your ill yet u'ld 'steal a tip'...like "coin tossing midgets with half'a dollar"

....................: Good Say Sir :..................

...im hot-n-serious...while im harming-a-villan. j's ma biggest fan. with'is arm ina ceiling, how u ill?, when ya verse is nothing but 'dots-n-periods'... like 'targetting-women'...,
...im hotter then spine is.. when u go to the beach n lay down.. wit cha back-on'a-da-sand...ya to close, so back-off'a-da-man!...while im...(rocking)'rock in ya face', like 'jack-frost-wita-tan'
...ill examine ya brain wita screw,-bolder-n-two. bags of erb, yet u talk shit as u chew--over-ya-pooh...ill 'wrap'a blade wit'a cross'(t), till it moves 'closer'ta U'...(TUV..WX..Y AND Z)
...fuck it im hot...so u better bounce.. if u caring'na-main-tain!...im carrying paper'ta-blame-pain!..den blow'a hole in'a casket n leave 'JR. in it', like a son n a pop... sharing-da-same-name!
...two options: 'your not hard'.. or u 'muted a instro', cuz im 'guessing-ya-beat-off'(fag)...bitch!, u couldn't get'a "point for balance"...if u sliced n left ya 'brest-on'a-see-saw'...fact is: your'a 'Pussy on top'...like 'lesbian-leep-frog'

::...... J's ma fam... wit half'a EM(m/n...fan) .....::

...im too hot, ill start'a circle-n-start-hell...im making u so small, this nerd'll-be-part-cell...!, but i seen'is drops, j yerns for feedback: cuz he 'loves pine'(love spine) like 'erkle-wit-heart-belts'
...someone cover dis hoe or start reaching-fa-china-flutes!...cuz j, u love reading ma shit. so u'ld 'die for'da drop!', like 'placing a bottle'a bleach-in'a-parachute'

Love, Your One & Only...Led Poison.
H.O.F. :shot: