PDA

View Full Version : LBT Championship Battle: Shodan vs Xkwizit

Orc
02-06-2018, 07:02 AM
Shodan

[Pale white and black with false citrine imperfect white and red. The peacock's feather in bright colours, the rainbow in the sky above.] ... When this battle was announced the Dickriders-Came to say His lines are flame and BITE HIS FUCKIN' NADS, ‘all the sheep who follow him’ were LINING UP TO CAST a BIASED JUDGMENT FAST but I'm done "Cooking up this body"... so now we'll see "The SILENCE OF THE LAMBS!!!!" Let’s Go… If you understood my bars you’d realize your LINES ARE FUCKING TRASH and suiCIDE BECAUSE YOU’RE BAD so what’s “Going over your head helps keep you alive” kind of LIKE CONSTRUCTION HATS!!! / You want to be “King, with heavy-handed punches” but your STYLE’S SOMETHING WACK so with titles, no wonder “Your behind: gold” like MIDAS TOUCHED HIS ASS!! You had ambitions of “Taking me for a spin on the streets” to win a VIOLENT PUNCHING MATCH but since “I’m driven and you’re not?” “Your motions are beneath me” like a “CYCLIST UNDERPASS!!!” // Tryna outMatch-a-villain? Fam-you’re tripping, in the past your pacifism was GOOD FOR A WIN OR TWO but “In the big picture? It’s about raising arms" like the "BOOKS OF THE HITLER YOUTH!!" I heard it's "Doctors Without Borders" if you're in the "HOOD WITH THE ILLEST CREW" so that "Heads Up on your Soft Material" lets me "CUSHION THE HITS FROM YOU!!" / I’m bringing “Heat, to start this event” n this pacifist’s a “Poor sport, running away from torches”… he’s never “STOOD WITH OLYMPIC FUMES!!” He’s “Pretended to go ape” and says he's GOOD AS THE REALEST DUDES but “Fake worn-out bodies convince no one,” what a “WORTHLESS GORILLA SUIT!!” // Now “He’s losing his conviction,” he thought he’d DROP THE GREATEST, but figured “X-on-a-rated killer’s case” would involve his “PARTIN’ PAPERS” / So Smart-Aleck Jr. here is TRYING TA CLOWN MASTERS, saying he’s “Launching Shells at Homes” to “Egg on a Genius” like when “EinSTEIN GETS HIS HOUSE PLASTERED”, but we won’t see this “Wiz-kid Prod-a-G”… cause he’s a “CHILD WITHOUT TALENT!!!” // He thinks compared to me, he’s a SIMILAR VILLAIN WITH SPITS… How’s he my “spitting image?” When I can’t “PICTURE HIM GIVING ME LIP!” He hasn’t even met the ILLEST WITH WRITTENS IN THIS, ‘Doing unit conversions’ is the only time you see “sigNIFICANT FIGURES WITH HIM!!” / Gunplay + Wordplay? I already beat you once using INTERESTING TRICKS WITH THE SMITH, now your rep’s CRITICAL, RISKING A DIP, so since “your name is on the line?” “Put the pen down” or get the “SIGNATURE FINISH” AGAIN!!! doki doki

vs

Xkwizit

Look, it's a FACT YA CAN'T SPIT n ya 'Old Joints Poppin' only when da GRAMS IS DANCIN ta CLASSIC RAP HITS so even if ya Rap-Steez was like 'Bad Knees' ya still wouldn't have some 'CRACK WITHSTANDING'!! How's it feel to be HALF WHAT RANT IS? THAT'S SOME SAD SHIT.. it isn't-mah-place to say u shouldn't be 'fillin-the-BLNK'-when u 'Finish-his-statements' like a pair of FAGGOT ASS TWINS helpin each other PASS A DAMN QUIZ! and HOW IS HE RECKLESS? 'Sho's nothin too wild' like NatGeo w/ a COWARD DIRECTOR & he's never held a POWERFUL WEAPON so If-this-ends-in a 'Split-decision' ..them ROUNDS'RE IN QUESTION!! You-seein a new-meaning to HOUSING PROTECTION - CALS IN THE BEDDING ...lord knows whatever i keep 'Under-cover Lays A Round' without a LOUSY DETECTIVE!! This GUY'LL GET CHEWED ALIVE or EITHER GET EUTHANIZED for being so 'Hung Up on Himself' coroners think that he DIED FROM A SUICIDE afta a BOUT OF DEPRESSION! I aint even BREAKING A MINOR SWEAT! Breathing-Calmly.. you 'couldn't Get Down w/ this Ability' like Stephen-Hawkins FACED W/ A FLIGHT OF STEPS! So even if it means TAKING SOME LEGS OFF, I'm 'Dropping money to get more from the game' like it CAME W/ A PAY WALL if he Stand-back-up? Man,-that's-tough but he aint walking 'WAY W/ A STRAIGHT JAW cus i gotta 'recipe that won't get a rise'.. its not my first time BAKING A CAKE WRONG! G-ya-retarded n wouldn't 'key up some hard shit' tryn smuggle a GRAM WHEN CONSTIPATED so if you deMAND A CONFRONTATION? Pssh ima BLAST THE UZI QUICK how 'Sho'll break Apart' itll resemble a SCATTERED GROUP OF FISH! If this PANSY THREW A FIT I'd prolly SMACK EM A COUPLE TIMES, claiming he's the 'One' til a 'Five comes before em' like I'm BAD AT THE NUMBER LINE! You getting 'Pushed, step down' cos Im not HAVING ANOTHER CHILD So w/ those-verses? Think 'Runaway Coal-Workers': youre making 'PASSAGES UNDER MINE'! Now what you think I'm LOADIN THIS TEC FOR? It's just a 'Warning for Slickness' so don't go POSING A THREAT, OR the Only-Time I'll be 'Showin-Signs of Slipping w/ a Body' will be OVER A WET FLOOR!! He's not a notable text force, 'WIZIT SOLVING ANY PROBLEMS IF HE BROUGHT 'EM you can expect to hear Nines-Blowing 'Tonight-Sho-w/ JIMMY FALLEN/FALLON'!! This ya coffin. You're not goin any further if I EVEN ALLOW YOU cos 'After the fight, you goin down w/ the rest', yeah my bitch made me SLEEP ON THE COUCH TOO!! Seein it now, dude? been 'practicing your moves in my absence' THIS BEGAN A CYCLE, you've been my BIGGEST FAN A WHILE simply i'm a 'Busy-father, it's-mah-job-ta MISS A DAN'S RECITAL'!!

SHODAN WINS 77% TO 23%