PDA

View Full Version : LBT Championship Battle: Jimmy Hoffa vs Rai

Orc
02-06-2018, 07:06 AM
Jimmy Hoffa:

I hope you didn't think you CAME WITH THE HOTTEST DISS, concepts you can "see from miles away", yet you're CLAIMING THEY'RE DOMINANT. Corny lines, no creativity, you're just SAYING A LOTTA SHIT. You're "making it clear" you don't have "hard-hitting punches", and that's "PAINFULLY OBVIOUS"!! Scheme Tourney, it's clear we saw you HAD TO STRETCH YOUR WRITTENS plus your delivery sucked, it showed you "didn't care you came up short" like APATHETIC MIDGETS! Fell out at the 2nd cause there was no RAPPING PRESENCE IN IT so why'd you-claim you could "step up to Bleu, Rai"? You "LACK THE DEFINITION"!! None of those bars are his, so I'll RIP THIS KID FOR HIS SCAMS, it'll be easy-to-knife-'em, call it the "Eve of him dying" - you'll see a MISSING RIB FROM THIS MAN! You'll see I broke this wack joke in half, I'll HIT THIS BITCH WITH THE HANDS, he'll catch "blow-back for that joke-crap" - I guess "SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN"!! See Rai's been claiming that he's DROPPIN' SOME SICK RHYMES, but if he slips up? It's tough sleddin, he'll get CAUGHT WITH A QUICK RIGHT so tread soft or ya dogs'll drag you to a HOSPITAL, MID-NIGHT when I catch a "cold body" once you're "cracking under pressure" - Bro you're "WALKING ON THIN ICE"!! You're SUCH A STUPID CLOWN for thinking you could get "dirt" on me with that FUCKING CREW YOU FOUND! You see he's claiming "Soldier of Darkness" but he don't TUCK 'N SHOOT THE POUND so it's crazy odd how he was "making SoD", but now this "GRUNT" IS "LOSING GROUND"!! You were a "no name" battling known greats taking LOSSES TO THOSE SNIPERS til you "put down cash on a built structure" like SHOPPING W/ HOME BUYERS, then we saw ya changed-up ya name-bruh, Rai-must've THOUGHT HE'S A DOPE RHYMER, but even with that name change, we see you've got an "ANONYMOUS GHOSTWRITER"!! Before you paid him off, face-it-dawg: Them BARS YOU BROUGHT WERE RUBBISH, you couldn't "dial up those connections" calling a NARC W/ LOTS OF SUBSTANCE! You got plenty funds? I'll rob you with these LARKS AND GLOCKS I'M TUCKIN', I'll "slide up, then see them digits"... like the phone that's CHARGING ON YOUR STOMACH!! (https://ibb.co/btp0Ha) Rai has a little cousin and he HATES SHE FUCKED HER BROTHER. He went to her room without his clothes and chose to WAKE HER FROM A SLUMBER. She's 10 year old, but she wound up RAPED by Uncle J, THE COUSIN FUCKER so how it adds up? You got subtracted from the household in SHAME BECAUSE YOU TOUCHED HER and left a fam'ly "divided" cause you thought "AGE WAS JUST A NUMBER"!! AC's till these lames leave.

vs

Rai:

See when James Tyler left the AC's the first time, he was QUICK TO BLAME HIS OWN BLOOD Thought he was "In Sync With His Crew Members" til they DITCHED THE GANG, BUT SO WHAT He "Went Solo When The Band Split" like when Denim-Breaks on the THICKEST DAME IN KNOWN CLUBS that the last time we seen "JT With A Lead Performance" was TIMBERLAKE IN 01 !! (Nsync, So Low) There's "No Future In The Battle Scene" for him, coz he wasn't cut THROAT WITH HIS VERSE So when I "Take Em Out, Likitysplit" get a "ROPE" FOR THIS NERD You'd think "Jimmy Was In 8Mile" How I'ma make him CHOKE ON HIS WORDS!! To Dirty Work you were just a "Puppet On A String"; same kind Jepetto SAT DOWN ON HIS SHELF That "Long Nose On Your Face", shows you're just a CLASS CLOWN WITH A BELT "The Pinocchio of his crew"... Always "Making an ASS OUT OF HIMSELF" !! Think your beating me? MAN YOU CAN TRY AND SEE Must be "Tripping On That Green Stuff" but never had his HANDS ON THE FINEST WEED Ironic how "James Bit Off More Than He Could Chew" & never PLANTED A GIANT PEACH !! So If he thinks he's breaking bad? Then DUDES ON TONS OF DRUGS Fucking junky of a meth supplier, I SHOOT-LONG GUNS FOR FUN Find "Jimmy In The Lab Waisted" without NEUTRON DRUNK AS FUCK !!! When Rohaan phoned your girl? You HAD TO BE ASHAMED Coz The "Whole Situation Was Below The Belt" w/o a STRAPPING PIECE IN PLACE Knowing Roh was "Only Out To Fuck With You", & had the auDASICITY TO SAY "Lock's A Pussy, Low Key", no CHASITY RESTRAINTS!?! (Hole) Your SANITY? ERASED...After y'all's CRITICAL DISPUTE Blaming yourself instead of Roh, was a PITIFUL EXCUSE Coz with all the Trash-This-Fool-Took? He shoulda been "Stabbing School Books", since it was LITERAL ABUSE !!! Then Roh posted a thread about it, he was LIBERAL WITH PROOF & When he "Dialed In To Track Your Movements"? you were MISRABLE IT'S TRUE Coz after that, you "Disappeared Without A Trace" like a Smart CRIMINAL WOULD DO If something DIGITAL IS USED !! Your a fucking Commo guy in the army, you don't PALM A GAT JUS TO CALM IRAQ, Would only "Blow Up On The Scene", with a BOMB ATTACK FROM BIN LADAN'S ASS! so when I beat you, we'll see more "Flashbacks Of You Fired Up" than ISLAMIC CATS WHEN SADDAM IS MAD Coz if we see "Jimmy Burn These Heat Cycles", It'd have to be "HOFFA GASSING THE LAUNDROMAT" !! & that proves you don't SQUIZE ROUGES OR BLAM A BISCUIT You say you're a "Mad Man With A Big Grin" like the "GREEN DUDE WHEN PLANNING MISCHIEF" But I say, if "Jim Carry Clips With A Mask On" it's PREVIEWS OF STANLEY IPKISS !! #GimmieThatTitle!

JIMMY HOFFA WINS 76% to 24%