PDA

View Full Version : LBT Championship Battle: Jimmy Hoffa vs Punk

Orc
02-06-2018, 07:09 AM
Jimmy Hoffa:

He’ll claim he’s a big supporter of weed, yet WE DON’T see this GEEK ROLL W/ LIT SPLIFFS which means if we see “Punk rock pot”? It’s in Chris RIOS’S KITCHEN!! You see Punk's a black dude, and he's who I'm supPOSED TO FIGHT? SCAN HIS PIC. Cause after y'all see these BOWS OF MINE DAMAGE HIM, it's only right that even he KNOWS THE "WHITE MAN WILL WIN"!! Against Shiz ya said this: He’ll pacifier rounds come out… Bro that SHIT WAS KINDA LAME. Ya claimed ya had a “formula bottled up”, but had a MIX UP WRITING PLAYS so you have “grown man bars”? Bro, your shit’s still in an “INFANTILE STAGE”!! That proved your text run on LB's a MAJOR EMBARRASSMENT. You're like Christopher Columbus - relying on your "Crew's AID JUST TO STEER THE 'SHIP"! So for Christmas, we won't ask for your mixTAPE WHEN PREPARIN' LISTS, I wouldn't try getting from "Santa: MaRIA" 'less I was NATIVE AMERICAN!! You don't get cash flow from your raps, bro. Your song GAME'S BEEN ON A BUDGET, so why claim ya "put in work w/ that Over Time" when you ain't GAINED A "PROFIT" FROM IT?!? You had the gall to face me, claiming you got STEEL, BUCKING THE TOAST? If you claim you're about it, then you're "Chamberlain drowning" since ya "WILT UNDER THE FLOW"! Your fake jabs equal straight trash, I FEEL NOTHING FROM THOSE, so think CM's first MMA Bout - I'll KILL PUNK W/ THE BLOWS, you'll see it's over after one round once "REAL PUNCHES ARE THROWN"!! You won the title via N/S, so you think you GOT GREAT TEXT ‘N SHIT? We’re seeing that “glory’a get to your head”, you’re DeLONTE WEST IN THIS! And ever since ‘HAAN CAME STRESSING NICK, we’ve NOT seen this MOD PLACE EFFORT IN! He’s STUCK IN THE PAST, cause since “Ro’s been around? He’s had a THUMB UP HIS ASS” – that’s KANYE’S FETISHES!! You’ll try to change the “tide” here, but what you atTACK W/ IS OLD, so when the “nickel puts ya through the ringer” like a laundroMAT W/ SOME CLOTHES, you’ll “bounce out of those threads” ya made, but these aren’t FASHION TIPS, BRO. I’m just showing “airing out my dirty laundry” won’t EVER put you “BACK IN THE FOLD”!! And "Thank The Lord"? The FACT you made that TRACK IS AWKWARD. Your "crew's a fix-up", so if ya "getting saved", it's BAPTIST WATERS! This a Trinity, another verse of yours my CRAFT'LL FATHER when I "send you to the Heavens" - I don't care about the "RAPS YA" OFFER! I'm sonning you and Rane, watch ya Spirit leave when ya DRAFT GET SLAUGHTERED, and since Ro's "ghosting part of your lines”... I'll "wholly body" what y'all "HALF TO CONJURE"!! #GiveMeMyTitle AC's.

vs

Punk:

(Lol dem forced 4-bar set-ups doe) Bro you gotta notice flaws cause in this Ring, you're the FINEST TRASH, what makes you think that You'd SurVIVE THIS CLASH? Whatever Card I go to Pull, He acting rough' cause he's a WHINING FAG All this 'Tension' without a 'Belt' is why your DRIVE IS BAD! (Belt tensioner) (broken Pulley) How can I Prove The Devils CURSE IS A LIE? he 'AIM' for 'Online Love', from different states to her its WORTH THE SURPRISE. Your REAL bitch said you was CURVIN THEM THIGHS, she couldn't find this 'Man durin' safe sex, thats why he's BURNING INSIDE! (Aim/Mandarin/ironman 3) "The CHURCH IN THIS GUY" (lol), but Truthfully this MANS IN PAIN his Net bitch left him for Rain Matrix and RoHAN IN DAYS, they RAN THE TRAIN, called her phone she DONT ANSWER LAMES, Now y'all see why he can't STAND THE RAIN/RANE!!? But check it, he was in LOVE Skype Dinners, Room ArRANGED IN LAVENDER, she wasn't feeling his shit, dude was CHASING AFTER HER but couldn't 'Lift That Date Up' if MONTHS CHANGED ON CALENDARS! He's McGregor with Punches but if he don't HONOUR AND KNEEL, these '10 Rounds' Turn Up The Beef' until he's CONNOR 4 REAL! RULE asked em like "What You GOT IN THE TANK?" You Put your 'Face on his Wood', he 'carried you' like y'all was JONNY AND PLANK. But Now this NEW GLOCK is for the next time, this NIGGA CREW HOP (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2rCywSiWrQ) Metal To his face they'll be Looking for 'JIMMY' WITH THE BLEW TOP!! (Jimmy in Ed Edd & Eddy) They asking "WHY YOU STEP TO THIS MAN?, he Sacrificing all 32 lines to write the BEST THAT HE CAN. and haven't scratched me so If DEATHS IN HIS PLANS, Then Hoffa's losing Rounds before he hit the ground, like BROKEN JETS TRANNA LAND! so Let me get this straight I swear this can't be HAPPENING RIGHT, I made a song called Thank The Lord and now I'm BATTLING CHRIST? That 'Metal plate in his jaw' CRACK IN THIS FIGHT, with these fists A Hook will 'Send His Plate' Around without GATHERING RIGHTS! (At church) I'll 'cruise' around with him but honestly I'm ACTING my 'energy low in his car', I won't be Riding PASSENGER FAR. I'll be 'Testing him' if that SALERY LARGE, Forget the Wesson, Hop out, then 'get Arrested on a 'BATTERY CHARGE!' I brung a FIGHT to this battle, so ain't no POKING WITH THIS BASTARD, if he's 'Serius', Hoffa Will Take a 'DOSE' OF THIS DIZASTER!' In his Casket, Arms FOLDED LOOKIN DAPPER holding His own Stomach, Head Back But he ain't JOKING WITH HIS PASTOR! *Think of how fat people laugh lmao *Body!*

JIMMY HOFFA WINS 83% TO 17%