PDA

View Full Version : LBT Championship Battle: Bape vs Celsius

Orc
02-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Bape:

Warning, the following "title'll show this bitch fucked" guess this a DISCLAIMER FOR KIDS N' Cel you been "teething shit" so BE SHAMED OF YOUR TRICKS WHEN I "snap n' break the mould" to show you couldn't go "RETAINER/RETAIN AH POSITION!" (his title) He couldn't "shoot something graphic" w/ STUNT SETS N' CAMERAS UP! He's "supressed and don't fit in" who said this "NUMB HEADS MY CALIBRE?" (gun bars) Fam, your "lines ain't picking up" they couldn't RUN WRECK THROUGH AMATEURS so now I've been "called up to kill him off" like "UNFRIENDED CHARACTERS!" I'll "pull up n' a muscle won't move" like a "TISSUE BEEN TORN KID!" Then "Tommy drop mags" it "kicks off" like he "SLIPPED THROUGH HIS JORDANS!" In otherwords "Hilfiger/he'll figure out the hardway" w/o "ISSUES EXPORTING!" (Tommy Hilfiger) He's BIG, HUGE, ENORMOUS? Nah, this BITCH DUDE WENT CAUTIOUS when Eth put his "seed on the chopping block" (Cel's family) w/o "PICKED FRUITS IN PORTIONS" to be "MIXED FOOD W/ COURSES!" I won my title shot so what you TYPE UP WON'T MATTER, from that win? you'll see "one lead to another" no IPHONE ADAPTER! Cel a playa? Nah, the only time "he mixes w/ girls" is his BOTTLE RAPING PILLS if "he fucking around w/ hoes" he's on them "BROTHEL PAYMENTS STILL!" I won't "judge a book by it's cover" so besides ya AWFUL MATING SKILLS your "pen couldn't be lighter" if you wrote w/ a "TOPPLED BREAKING QUILL!" Safe to say, after this you wouldn't see "title cel's/title sales" w/o some "NOVELS MAKING BILLS!" Rai and Row "dealt you out quick" like "POUNDS AH HASH IN HUMMERS!" I mean Did you even help Oskar during the tag tourney? Cause their ROUND HAD HIM SO FLUSTERED He tried to run the race but had no leg to fall back on... what is he, that SOUTH AFRICAN RUNNER? (Oscar pistorious) Look at both our crews, everyone KNOW'S WHO'S BETTER you had some of them boys for months and just like your maggot cock there's no GROWTH IN MEMBERS looks like Cel's tryna blow up bigger softies than putting FLOATS TOGETHER and trying to push more "lightweight through the door" than "POSTMAN LETTERS!" My bars are "cutting edge" and will SLIT YA MAN'S PATIENCE you'll see my "points get under your skin" more than some "SPLINTER STABS ACHING!" I keep my "raps colder" than some "WINTER JAMS PLAYING!" While you barely put "ink to paper" like ya "PRINTERS HALF VACANT!" "Shots'll have you pulled out the whip" like a DRINKER'S BAD FRAGRANCE guess you'll see this "bitch swept to the side" like "TINDER MATCH MAKING!"

vs

Celsius:

My résumé gets extra praise when MURKIN YOUR POSSE, Thought you’d see Cel Tap like prison mornings, CERTAIN TO DROP ME but the only way I'd "Submit to Monster?” is 'SEARCHING FOR JOBS, B!'(Monster.com)Look, the Smith & WESSON 'BOUT TO FLY, Got 'em wet up, hanging by a thread” no QUESTION, BOUT TO DIE!, "Named himself a clothing line?” I “LEFT EM OUT TO DRY!"/ "The way ya dress up? Straight buns" all ya CLOTHES IN SHAMBLES This rappers broke what a joke look at his COAT AND SANDLES, Him "Getting a Tailor Suit? That’s a Reach" no GROPING SCANDAL!/Whoa, its Randal! Choked out till he's purple I’m OFFING THIS GUY, “Machine gunnin, ‘till I switch up the auto” like OPTIMUS PRIME, Kill him in front of his crew then I'm OFF IN THE SKY, “Mike Wowzowsi Commercial, a head-shot leaves “MONSTER SURPRISED!”/(its over)And Whatchu talking bout a MAG & A TOOL FOR? only time you “Lift the piece and let it blow” is taking 'DRAGS FROM A NEWPORT!'(peep expo) and Bape states he’s great with the 8, went and beCAME AN O.G! But peep his artillery, AIN'T IT SO BLEEK? The “Hacksaw, the clips he claims to shoot? Faked” like a 'GAME OF THRONES LEAK!'/Forreal, Slayed his whole team, watched the ENEMY SINK, from Illo to Lock I was killing the drops I've got PLENTY OF LINKS, I'm a problem; "Keepin' Monster, Up all night" without an ENERGY DRINK!/Thinking the world revolve around you till I put the revolver 'round you and BURN A CAP thru your HERMIT ASS, "Blast toys and one squirt'll" put you under DIRT AND GRASS, No "Pokemon Go, but Cell let's everyone TURN TO ASH!"/(Squirtle, blastoise, Ash Ketchem)I mean those HOLLOW TIPS?..They'll blast everything but your head and aBOLISH IT, “your noodles the only thing keeping you alive” like a 'COLLEGE KID without a SCHOLARSHIP!'/ And now ya "Back w/ the forced wording? ' that just MAKES THE VERSE HIT LIGHT, Spose to work both ways like Pilots round trip but BAPE PREFERS THIS TYPE, His plight? like Mike Hoomanawanui's Jersey, he can't seem to MAKE THE WORDS FIT RIGHT!/(long name)My boys ship Coke In Pepsi trailers, im in the STREETS HARVESTING MY CASH, but you? If there's “Job’s: selling tablets” its’s STEVE MARKETING iPADs!/(Rip)Bringing up the Tag like you won that shit, but your team didn't HAVE THE ANSWERS, BAPE.Little did Cofffin Dodger know that your MASTER PLAN AWAITS, cuz after you lost? “You put CD on blast and didn't take charge” like rockin CHANCE THE RAPPERS TAPE!!/It's Green Street Hooligans!, Fuck a Monster✌

CELSIUS WINS 100% TO 0%