PDA

View Full Version : LBT Championship Battle: Rai vs Celsius

Orc
02-06-2018, 07:16 AM
Rai:

Roh mighta gave you personals to win the semis, but idc about the THOUGHTS & VEIWS THAT THE BASTARD HAS You can "Try To Lay 50 Down" like The Game when he GOT INTO IT W/AFTERMATH ! But since you're "On The Move & So Outta Place", grab your SOCKS & SHOES & JUS PACK 'YER BAGS Coz you'll "Ass Out On The Highest Level" no PROSTITUTE IN A BACHELOR PAD !!! & Although you and Roh were CONVOLUTING A MASTER PLAN To say somebody "Ghosted My Lines For Pay" like I was ever inVOLVED W/SHOOTING THE CASPER CAST Then Roh posted a link calling you a faggit ? we all SAW THE PROOF & THEN STAGGERED BACK Guess you can say everything's "Went South From That Point On" w/o the LONGITUDE OF A STANDARD MAP !!! Then you stated you'd kill Manhattan, but have NOT IMPROVED ON YOUR RAPPER STATS ? Said that you'd "Teach Him A Lesson For Swinging For The Fence" like COLLAGE DUDES IN A BATTER CLASS But Its safe to say we all "Examined The Problem, & Seen The Solution" faster than what a DOCTOR USES ON CATARACTS !! & That wouldn't have "Doubled Your Chances To Get The Gold" w/a BOX OR TWO OF SOME CRACKER JACKS !!!! & the "Soul Purpose Of That Unfortunate Event" was as if you LOST YOUR BOOT TO A TRACTOR CRASH For saying you "Weren't Gassed From The Door" like you were WALKING THROUGH W/A HAZARD MASK !!!! in 2007 you started lb, as a TEXT QUEER W/SHIT TRACKS
So in 2013 you had BEEN HERE FOR SIX FLAT... 2017 you finally got a title, Thinking MEN FEAR UR BITCH ASS? But the scheme tourney must have been a "Citizenship For Immigrants In The US", since it only took "TEN YEARS TO GET THAT" !!! "Hart Left You Broken Beyond Repair", we were all OBSERVING YOUR SAD FACE When it damn near " Had You On Your Knees Crying" You could say it HURT IN A BAD WAY, you tried to "Rub It Off As He Left His Mark", no SHIRT W/A GRASS STAIN Then Lock "Threw You For A CURVE WHEN HE HAD SPACE" Cos you "Took Your Turn, & It Was More Of A Stretch" than tryna SWERVE IN THE FAST LANE !!! Cel's True-Gender is Bruce Jenner...This "MANS AN IMPOSTER" C's-Team-Promo Must be "Green Street Homos" Since he's tryna get his HANDS ON AN OSKER !!
so why y'all saying what I'm DROPPING ISN'T MEAN AS C'S SHIT, When OSKAR "Aided His Generation", Like a POSSUM W/SOME FETUS DISEASES & With " All That Was Passed Down To The Kid", hell still have a PROBLEM W/DEFEATING THESE SCRIPTS So when we say I'ma "Sickle Cell It's Apparent" he ain't GOT IT IN HIS GENES TO BE SICK !!!!

Vs

Celsius:

Bring the Shotty but ya GROUP NON HITTERS? get iced like a Yukon Winter when you "Get more Bang for that Buck" than a COUPON CLIPPER!"/This boutta "sting Rai, you're in deep water" on some STEVE ERWIN SHIT, "Got the heat fixed at your unit" but no 'REFURBISHED CRIB' & you better "kiss the kid, man" more than KEITH URBANS LIPS, Tazer your baby, call it "Shock and awe", the brats EXTRA ENERGIZED like what an ADHD TEST'LL SPECIFY, Pull the mac and proceed 'untill this VETS IDENTIFIED, I'm "planning the death, Rai'll never see the light of day" I'm TESLA IN HIS PRIME!(Death Ray)Fuck ya bitch w/out a "Cause, B", one pill got BAE WETTER THATS FACTS, a "Slur" leads to "sex, group taking turns firing off" no "MAYWEATHER BACKLASH!"/(LGBT)Btw..Hows the BBQ Joint MOVING ALONG, B? USE TO BE JOB FREE, DOOBIES ON PALM BEACH until your girl "Took you to the cleaners" instead of DOING YA LAUNDRY..I mean "Sarah watched you get sucked in" like that MOVIE JUMANJI!These days your "Balance force her to bail" no TRAFIC STOP AND ARREST, your non ballin ass? Ya girl been "sick and tired so long" "MAGIC JOHNSONS IMPRESSED!/ Tryna win a title off of libel, thread DISS STATING C A COPY, If you thought there was any "Red-herring dread?" You musta "MISTAKEN ME FOR YACHTY!"/Last tourney? a DAMN EASY WIN, CREAMED YA BARZ, u Finished w/ "33" like Bird & kaREEM JABBAR in PAST SEASONS, HIM? I guess he couldnt get it togeather in the "GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS!"/And that new flow? Prolly cost an arm & a leg or maybe he "Coughed Up a lung" w/out SMOKING CIGS A WHILE, Dug up the recipts, Look: "Here invoices" show you "GO BY SKIZZOS STYLE!"(Buy/hearing voices)Your networth? 0. One bullet? 30 cents, I should just KNOCK 'EM OUT SHORT OF THE CURB, If "One pop shoot off at the mouth?"we're "TALKING 'BOUT MORE THAN YOUR WORTH" like "what the father of LONZO BALL SWORE IN HIS WORDS!"/This a deathmatch, a left jab to Jeff Katz GOTTA REPULSE 'EM, Just look at his eyes, "J.K Rollin back" with no "POTTER INSTALLMENT"/You come off as fruadulant often, just ta COP A BIT'A CLOUT? "This perp'll see the glass half empty..or worse" when Im finished KNOCKING SHIT ABOUT, and stop the drug bars, the only way ya "mess with the codeine"?(coding)is when youre on your "ANONYMOUS ACCOUNT!"/Your recent elevation? What goes up must come down and right now Im SHOOTING AT THE TOP, "Taking apart, your plan" but got you FUMING AT THE COST so the only way you'll be "Climbing through the rank?" At a Junkyard as you SNOOP AND GRAB SHOCK for a COUPE THAT HASNT GOT!/Green Street!

CELSIUS WINS 79% TO 21%