PDA

View Full Version : LBT Championship: Shodan vs Celsius

Orc
02-06-2018, 07:20 AM
Shodan:

I'll "Push His Buttons" & "Knock Some Cents Into Him" like FAILED VENDING MACHINES "Fuck With Me? You'll Pay For It"... then I "Prepare Your Resting Place" without "MAIDS AS SEXUAL KINKS" who is this LAME INTENDING TO BEAT? You think the BLADE IS SEVERING ME?? I fathered you Cel, you aint a LEVEL BEYOND YA DAD BRO... "I'm Above This Mother Fucker" you’re "OEDIPUS ON THE DOWN LOW" / if his peeps make fun of me? Then I'm KILLING THOSE LAME FAGGOTS, i aint the type who his FRICKIN JOKES MAY DAMAGE if you see "Cel Shadin Sho" it's VIDEO GAME GRAPHICS! That's right! I will "School These Poor People" if I CATCH BROS ON THE STRIP, and THEN GO POPPIN CLIPS, END THOSE GARBAGE KIDS we'll see "Education Come To Street People" with no GHETTO SCHOLARSHIPS!! You think your "Lines are like ounces of coke," but those SHIT DROPS ARE WORTHLESS, DUDE, so once I "Stir It Up" you'll know THIS OUGHTTA MURDER YOU, and "we'll see a big gulp" when I put a "LID ON YA 32!" Cel's crew is falling apart, best beLIEVE THESE DUMB DUDES FAILING, we can "see the cracks in Green Street" like when WEEDS GROW UP THROUGH PAVEMENT / And he has rape charges on him... He found a bitch and USED DRUGS to HIT THAT So on his last date with a girl, we wondered if YOU WAS to GET ASS - then she "Discovered the penalty," it really "THREW UP A RED FLAG!!" I'll guillotine his friends, then tell him to not be such a HUGE BITCH AND A HATER, I guess I'll "Make Him Change, after Heads Roll", without opening NEW NICKEL CONTAINERS. If DUDE FINNA EXCHANGE WORDS? Let me point out: He hates personals, EtH proved he aint the EVIL TYPE i guess it "Hits too close to home"... Kinda like when he BEATS HIS WIFE... Actually, I doubt his CLAN IS VIOLENT since there's no "Depth to their Burns," so he shouldn't CLASH WITH TITANS since his "Brand is only Skin Deep" like CATTLE IRONS / Did I mention this yet? Fuck Green Street! Death is GOING AROUND, bullets kill MOST OF THEM CLOWNS, he hears "C-men will go down"... And then he OPENS HIS MOUTH... #high.edu

vs

Celsius:

Got your wife on the 'bed, spread', I ain't seen this SKANK IN AGES, but If she's cold I gotta comfort 'er, then leave after SWANK ARRANGEMENTS, says all men are the same, how can she be so FRANK AND SAY THIS, imma "wrap her in a Duvet and cover up the body" for making BLANKET STATEMENTS!/And you? Only stayin current(Stay in) with that "tape" hog tied, WET UP & FOUND WASHED, One 'stare' can lead to a 'Creek' if you "STEP UP AND SOUND OFF" (creeky stairs) "find him moving along the channels" as if there's nothing EPIC OR CATCHY ON, "a Stream will end this Block Buster over time" no NETFLIX OR AMAZON/stackin long? How you getting CHEDDAR AND CASHING IN when your "Visa gets denied" more than "MEXICAN APPLICANTS In search of BETTER ESTABLISHMENTS!/Sever and bandage him if my Yes Man lets that SEMI POUR A SHOT, "putting money on your head" here's "PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS!" and while we on the topic don't act like I WONT HIT MARKS FOR FREE.. "One Five-Seven at his brain" now DONT GET SMART WITH ME!/(FN 5-7,his real IQ is 157)no job but "I got a 9 to 5", rob your squad, cuz for GWAP WE JUST TORCH YA, 'every one of your buds can get lit up' Or PROLLY JUST TORTURED, Fuck a career, I'll "Zig Zag my way to the paper" now "WATCH ME KUTKORNERS!"/(cut corners)Your stacks are much shorter, You SEARCH TO GET GREEN and "end up near the poverty line" But never disPERSE AND FLIP WEED outside the banks on the FIRST AND THE FIFTEENTH!/stopping his pulse he drop with convulsions, before he TWITCHES QUICKER "the toy stops his body's subtle movements " no FIDGET SPINNERS!"/I'll split his wig for trying to FUCK WITH A BOSS, see I looked over your rap sheet with a fine tooth comb and see no BRUSH WITH THE LAW!/so his novel idea? Rip a page out of someone's life and MAKE A LIVING,'Stories about crime you made your own' but never had a STAY IN PRISON, "You don't even have one citation" man that's PLAGERISM!/Fraud! Even those J's are knock offs, But Online he still POSE TO TAKE THEIR LIKES, Call him 'Soulja Boy', he's on Instagram POSTING "FAKE AIR FLIGHTS!"/This Genius tried to outwit The Einstein but received no CREDIBILITY, I 'predicted a quick departure based on his BEST ABILITIES, I was right, "The speed at which this light went was unchanged" that's "Special RELATIVITY!/a trip to the morgue? Yo mom mad as fuck when her life is SET BACK STRIDES, "but when she pulls out the drawer to identify you? She has no choice but to "LET THAT SLIDE!"/ Green Street Hooligans

CELSIUS WINS 83% TO 17%