PDA

View Full Version : LBT Championship Battle: Esso vs Celsius

Orc
02-06-2018, 07:30 AM
Celsius:

I lost to Indica big deal! you got DROPPED BY THE NEW GUY in that Scheme COPPIN' A NEW RIDE, Esso said "That Key we dropped Got cleaned up" like the 'JOB OF A FRUIT FLY' (kiwi/igotFlows)If im bored w/out lots to do I'm ROBBIN' MORE SHOES, "Rockin' Jordans? Bowel feel uneasy" like "greeting Chinese people with a PROPER SALUTE knowing they made your CLOTH 'N YOUR BOOTS", or Maybe "Like Mike" when he 1st starts 'DROPPIN' 'EM HOOPS'/When you hop in the booth I'm BREACHING GROUND, Roll w/ a couple 'silent sirs' but we never 'KEEP IT DOWN', Your "hearing cases dropped due to Cel" like the FBI tryna SNEAK AROUND privacy rights of PEOPLE NOW(Apple)Get on C level,"I got three 40's and a .29" like the "SPEED OF SOUND!"/(340.29 M/S)"Your streak's ending" like security when some WANK SEEN STRIPPED NAKED COMES THROUGH You'l "start from scratch, and turn bad" then your "GANG GREEN GETS TAKEN FROM YOU!"(Gangrene)*Points at myself* Everybody knows This 'Sir Rocks, Did E? you aint 'hard stuff' nor POLISHED EITHER, Grab a 'screwdriver' and 'surely temples will drip" You ain't STOPPING NEITHER i'll put 'So Low Down, and cover w/ dirt" like "an alcoHOLIC SEIZURE" (Ciroc,Diddy/Shirley Temple/Solo Cup/esSO)If you think its your LBT Title don't FEEL CERTAIN YOU REAL WORTHLESS, we won't see "Six in a row for Esso" unless it's 'FIELD SEARCHES TO YIELD PERSONS!"/Dark soul so I roll with Mulatto's that's a FUCKIN' SICK CROSS,I ain't scared to touch this mut and CUT THIS BITCH PAW (pa)I'll have "cross hairs" on you if you "TOUCH MY MIXED DAWGS!"/Walkin' 'round like you the TOUGHEST WRESTLER, Influenin' voters as mod,I wouldn't expect NOTHING LESSER, you "swayed material" so no doubt you'd act TOUGH AS LEATHER(Suede)Make You bite the boulevard then you SIFT THROUGH GOO 'N DIRT for every CHIPPED TOOTH YOU DESERVED I'll stomp your head towards the cement, how I "KICK YOU TO THE CURB" like some 'CHICK KNEW YOU A FLIRT!'/)No alarms off, Guard dog near my yard dawg get SHREDDED to the GROUND I bought an "Underweight, abused, dog from a European shelter" pure BREADED was the HOUND, He was like me "reaching for the .357" man he was "HEADED for the POUND!"(Pound = Euros/Weight/Hit/Shelter/Tre Pound)Couple y'all cool but fuck Lethal & I SAY IT OFTEN, buncha faggots cyber fucking each other tryna MATE IN COMMENTS But you claim you're STRAIGHT N HONEST So I guess you're MAKING PROGRESS good job for going aGAINST 'EM THE CONSCIOUS of a GAY ACCOMPLICE but 'ya failed Doses, causing heartache" like the "execution of CLAYTON LOCKETT!"(dose is)/ Murda Muzik.

Vs

Esso:

One last time, Esso TAKES THE FUCKIN STAGE and I'll be 'acting out my words' while this fool's 'GAME IS JUST CHARADES' so I'm here to 'wet em up in March', that's how' I'll 'RAIN ON HIS PARADE'! Let's Go...All his SPEECH IS FUCKING PRETEND, thats why my crew has owned this bitch and I don't SEE HIM BUCKIN THE TREND No more screamin 'Fuck Lethal' once this GEEK GETS BUSTED AGAIN, changed his name to 'Cel'..cuz even he 'gave up on 'SI' AND 'US' IN THE END'! (seein us, CelSIUS) He should 'stop monkeyin around and become a man' but he won't FOLLOW EVOLUTION so ill rap 'circles around son'..he can't 'STOP MY REVOLUTION', 'he fucks up, all his efforts in vain', he will NOT GET RETRIBUTION Cel 'has trouble with Lethal Dosez' because he 'BOTCHES EXECUTION'! If voters 'hold their breath for a hot box?', that's the 'CROWD CHOKIN ON POT CLOUDS' but Cel will still swear he's got proFOUND FLOWS WITH A PAC SOUND his 'beef don't make the cut', he's 'mincemeat', I've already 'GROUND MOST OF THEM CHOPS DOWN' cuz all he 'butchers is his English' so as this CLOWN GOES FOR 'MY SPOT' NOW, This is 'the CROWN ROAST N HIS TOP ROUND'! 700 Battles on Let's Beef, he should be the RAPPIN GAME'S PRODIGY but he LACKS INNATE QUALITIES and like a 'Frisco landlord', he 'HAS SOME GAY PROPERTIES' you can't ASK THIS LAME if he's ever MACKED A DAME, HONESTLY 'he handles himself well' and he's FAST TO CHANGE TOPICS, HE knows how to 'come to grips when it pops up', this dude 'MASTURBATES CONSTANTLY'! This bitch is still living with Mom and seekin apPROVAL FROM DAD, he'll cop the latest Wii titles, an ounce or TWO OF SOME HASH and a HOOKAH TO MATCH Fuck a LUCRATIVE PATH, 'his life's a game', 'Super Mario', 'exchanging SHROOMS FOR HIS CASH' cuz this guy's 'Warped;in another world'..'goin down the TUBES WITH A 'STACHE'!(stash) Cel's the most USELESS OF TRASH that any UTERUS PASSED, of course his DAD WOULD SEEM A BIT ANNOYED that his son is not a man, the adult PATH HE'S SEEN HIS KID AVOID, getting a job isnt hard but that's 'not in his cards', Cel's a LAUGHABLY PATHETIC BOY this nerd's playin 'Dungeons and Dragons' if his 'STRATEGY'S TO GET EMPLOYED'! Once again Cel was SOFT AS I HAD JUST EXPECTED, sometimes 'this dude Cel dumb wit it' but OFTEN TIMES IT'S JUST PATHETIC...he think his top lines adjacent?, he's an Alzhymer's patient...he's 'LOST HIS MIND AND CAN FORGET IT'! He's getting WHOPPED IN THIS RUMBLE all his 'punches close to ass' like a SHOT TO THE GRUNDLE so if he 'loses by a hair'? That shit beLONGS TO RAPUNZEL'!!

ESSO WINS 62% TO 38%