PDA

View Full Version : Plot 1-1 Vs Darker Ego 1-2 - DARKER EGO WINS

Allen Knight
02-19-2018, 02:52 PM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Feb 22nd and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

Plot Darker Ego

Darker Ego
02-19-2018, 07:23 PM
NBL Tournament Season 11 Legends Edition

Fuck your whack rap what you composing is not hot while Am flyer than Hancock
An darker than goths when blasting the gats leave average cats folded in half like a lap top
I am a bag of chips with magic tricks an all that, Stomp and leave you flat like a matt
Damaged and cracked, Handle this kid like Pulling A rabbit/rob it out of the largest of hat
Slash and hack, Then share you around disciples like the last supper, With more Drive than a fat trucker,
Till your glands rupture for trynna act tougher you cock sucker, Am classed upper you just scrap copper,
Your flows are truly awful` you`re food like follafel , You couldn`t drop Holy shit if you were the Buddha`s asshole!!
Enter the gamble, I punch your dome till ya head is dismantle, And light you up till you burn like ethanol candles!!
16 lines enough time for me to spit a rhyme that split you mind like the Predator and rip your spine,
You are no editor just a dumb competitor charged with lyrical crime, Mines get deep in you like the subliminal kind
I get deep in this pussy like a gynecologist, Dig his ruins like an archeologist when Am unto this like a lobotomist
Three more bars you getting sealed In draws, Like Nasa explode shuttles you never reaching the stars!!
Ma flow hazardous infecting the scene, Wrecking your dream, I put you down like pressing X on the screen,
In a matter of seconds you get eaten like a pound of bacon cause Am blacker than the soul of Akon
You are far from real like you were just fakin, Well am on point like the horns of Satan, You worthless pagan,
What a bleak male your every hit fail, I make you run like a cheap sale, Your more washed than a beach whale!!

Plot
02-23-2018, 05:29 AM
ext