PDA

View Full Version : Nick James 3-3 Vs Joe Boston 3-1 - NJ WINS

Allen Knight
02-26-2018, 04:16 PM
Rules

Due Dates:

Verses are due Thursday Mar 1 and will be open until Sunday.
Battles that lack votes may close later.
One sided battles may get closed early.
Extensions are 24 hours

Line Limit:

Minimum of 8, maximum of 16
If not agreed upon, second drop must match length of the first.

Check ins are encouraged but not mandatory. Also, swaying/biting/recycling is a DQ

FAILURE TO VOTE ON 3 BATTLES IS A DQ. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!! YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. VOTE ON 3 BATTLES OR YOU LOSE. SIMPLE!
THERE’S BEEN A LOT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT VOTING RECENTLY, IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO YOU DON’T WANT TO VOTE IN YOUR BATTLE YOU MUST STATE THEIR NAME IN YOUR CHECK IN. IF IT’S A CRAZY AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THEN SORRY YOU’RE JUST A BITCH AND ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. AS PER ORC

Nick James Joe Boston

Nick James
02-26-2018, 05:26 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/1s01t5.jpg

ima go 12-14

Joe Boston
02-26-2018, 06:23 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/3145uux.jpg

Joe Boston
02-26-2018, 06:25 PM
Check not sure if i did this right Allen Knight if u can fix

Nick James
02-26-2018, 06:38 PM
http://tinypic.com/

try this image hoster, itll give u the link then send it to me

Nick James
02-27-2018, 07:44 AM
EDIT

Joe Boston
02-27-2018, 05:51 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/1s01t5.jpg

listen

This fag mean muggin, ill hit him with the right cross
Why he got the look of Mike Tomlin right after a steelers loss?
You cost all your relationships to fail, im with ur bitch having breakfast at her place
She knows when it comes to Eczema overeasy guy, she left you cuz that shit on ur face
Disgrace of human life, can tell ur a fucking knob
Sitting in the lot of his workplace for hours, tell me how the fuck u got fired from a fastfood job
Id rob you in broad daylight better have police quick on call
Faggot ill rip that Stud out ur ear, then each Joint Compound them like ur body made of drywall
Look stranded cant get home at all, not even a tank of gas you can afford
He tried to Pawn his chain 8 times, brokers laughed told em keep it moving like pieces on a chessboard
Kid need to be saved by the lord, honestly his whole image is gay
Fucked up mustache and chin hair like Officer Hyott, plus his barber needs a fucking Training Day

12 Nick James good luck

Nick James
02-28-2018, 10:14 AM
http://i63.tinypic.com/3145uux.jpg

u had to pull some shady shit cuz u alrdy know ima win
joes got them middle fingers up.. just the right height to hide the rolls on his chin
changed ur pic last minute like it matters man u better respect me
I figured ud come at me sideways.. this dumbass cant even upload a picture correctly
joes pic just vanishin was smooth n gave me chuckles cuz its clear
that magic trick wasnt half as good as the one u did to make them knuckles disappear
Its too late for u to work out u culdnt run a quarter mile so quit
you didnt have to lay ur pic sideways for us to see ur built like a pile of shit
RIP ur hairline. u made sum grave mistakes aint no rewindin wat u said
life might suck but theres still light at the end of the tunnel.. n its shinin off ur head
dont hype joe up all that talk will get this virgin capsized
the fuck u in a conference room for?.. all ur doin is mergin rap sites

Lyfzaa Gamble
03-01-2018, 05:52 AM
Eczema, drywall

Vs

Sideways, light at the end, chin

Overall decent battle, def felt Nick got this one he was morr consistent and creative, had better wording, better concepts, was just feeling his more.

V nick James

Barcotic
03-01-2018, 05:14 PM
Boston

i meeean the stud line & pawn chain joints were both dope CONCEPTUALLY, but wording fell flat as well as stretched tf out
so they didnt land

not feeling the rest at all

Nick

opener got a chuckle
come at me sideways was coo
knuckles disappear lol

the rest missed

v/nj

2tripple0
03-02-2018, 02:26 PM
hard to call really this was a close battle... not like overly dope in my view but they both did their thing and I really don't know who to vote for but if I had to choose I guess joe boston kind of impressed me a bit more... his wording was tighter and it just felt overall like his punchlines were a bit more harsh and more personal and closer to hitting nick james... whereas I felt nick james also wrote very well and deserves some credit for what he wrote... but for me I just felt he missed in a couple spots where joe kind of cleaned up for me so yeah....

vote: joe boston

Schadenfreude
03-02-2018, 03:16 PM
NICK JAMES

Joe you had a few great ideas, your wording prohibited them from landing.
Nick kept it funny & clever, a couple misses, but mostly landed solid punches.

Habitat
03-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Exzema

Vs

Chin
Sideways
Knuckles

Didn't like joes angles on the pic for most part. Nick was humerous and had some good hits.

v/ nj

Pinot Grij
03-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Nick James with the win for me.

In pic battles, I think directness is key -- Joe Boston played around too much with wordplay and cutesy concepts when really I just wanna read about how your opponent looks like a stupid loser. Not that it was bad, just missing a certain sting to it. Eczema was a cool flip. Fast food was my favorite though - simple, direct and connects with the photo.

NJ had a lot of sting cuz the punches were more closely tied to the pic. Hide the rolls, sideways, knuckles. I was just feelin it more. Also made more with less ammo cuz the pic was all fucked.

Erron Black
03-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Felt NJ was able to word his disses better here than JB was. Felt both didn't really formulate a lot of punchlines though, so I went with the one who hit a bit harder with the stuff that they did have.

MVGT: Nick James